My White Knight

By N0rth3rnL1ght

Uther Pendragon is once again ruler of Camelot. But when Merlin's magic is revealed Gwaine and Lancelot both... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

9 0 0
By N0rth3rnL1ght

Surprisingly Merlin's eyes flew open eight days after Arthur plunged excalibur into his chest he looked at Gwaine giving him a weak smile before speaking. Why? Have you got ale in your ears? Gwaine had heard that before and that's when realisation dawned on Gwaine. I knew something was familiar about your eyes Gwaine said Lancelot knew that's what he had meant when he said it was complicated.

Gwaine scowled at Lancelot who just smiled back. A memory from earlier came back to him and Gwaine frowned. "Wait," Gwaine said slowly, turning back to Merlin. "What was that whole congratulations thing about ?"

Merlin fixed Gwaine with an unimpressed look clearly saying im not stupid. "Did you honestly think I didn't notice that one of my closest friends was in a relationship with my sister?" Merlin said Gwaine looked at Merlin whose face broke into a large grin he was happy?

Percival smiled widely as Merlin gave him a weak smile before speaking, his voice scratchy from misuse. Percival! That is a sword, it does hurt Percival had heard that before  he couldn't help but laugh

Percival had seen Merlin use magic to save him on multiple occasions but he didn't say anything didn't mention it

Merlin he needed to find Merlin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 2.2K 21
Prince Merlin and his family were forced from their home in Tristram when he was only three years old. He grew up in Ealdor in Cenred's Kingdom, not...
14.3K 1K 25
[COMPLETED] When Will, Rose, Oliver and Tom are swept through the stone circle and land in the Kingdom of Camelot, they realise they have been chose...
588 44 18
When the lost Princess of Grerin, a neighboring kingdom to Camelot, comes into town to challenge none other than Prince Arthur himself to a duel a fe...
343 4 23
Merlin has been waiting centuries for Arthur to return, and now he has, just a little more different than before. Merlin must guide him to return to...