(Cloud Strife x Reader x Rufu...

By PlaneJain7

WARNING. ADULT THEMES, NSFW, RAPE. Contains major angst amongst fluffy slow burn. Starts off steady but escal... More

Writer's Note 1
Chapter 1 - Can I help you?
Chapter 2 - Ex-SOLIDER
Chapter 3 - New friends?
Chapter 4 - Blue and gold dreams
Chapter 5 - Girl talk
Chapter 6 - Out of the basement and into the bathroom (NSFW)
Chapter 7 - Avalanche
Chapter 8 - Am I enough?
Chapter 9 - Wark!
Chapter 10 - A real party
Chapter 11 - Are you feeling okay?
Chapter 12 - New mission
Chapter 13 - Favourite Place
Chapter 14 - First Mission
Chapter 15 - Jumping in head first
Chapter 16 - Goodbyes
Chapter 17 - Welcome back
Chapter 18 - Scarlet
Chapter 19 - The Proposal (a pinch of NSFW)
Chapter 20 - Childhood memories (NSFW)
Chapter 21 - Carnival
Chapter 22 - Town of Sin
Chapter 23 - The Annual Shinra Ball
Chapter 24 - Moonlit Melodies
Chapter 25 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time (NSFW)
Chapter 26 - Conflicted
Chapter 28 - Birthday (NSFW)
Chapter 29 - A Present (NSFW)
Chapter 30 - Dashed Dreams
Chapter 31 - Clean Up
Chapter 32 - In search of hope
Chapter 33 - Mr President
Chapter 34 - A new beginning, for Shinra
Chapter 35 - The Chase is on
Chapter 36 - Anomaly
Chapter 37 - 'The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife' (NSFW)
Chapter 38 - The Day the Sky Fell
Writer's note 2

Chapter 27 - We'll try again? (NSFW)

567 15 6
By PlaneJain7

You open your weary eyes as you feel the car engine turn off and the comforting rumble gives way to an arresting silence.

"We're here." Cloud says quietly from the front of the car, turning to glance behind at you a little apprehensively.

"Hmm." You look around a little disoriented. You had not fallen asleep on the journey but you are fatigued by your own restless thoughts.

Cloud slips out of the car and opens the car door for you as you hitch your dress up tactlessly to stumble out of the seat. He holds a hand out to you in case you need it, but you manage to straighten yourself up as the crisp night air freshens and wakes you, so he drops his arm back down awkwardly.

"Thanks Cloud."

You walk up the two steps to your porch before fumbling for your keys. Opening the door, you stride in stretching, a yawn breaks free before you remember Cloud is still there behind you. You turn on the spot making your dress swish around to see him standing on the threshold regarding you softly from the door.

"Oh Cloud! Sorry, I almost forgot you were there."

"It's okay. I'll be off now anyway." Cloud says with a small courteous smile.

It is dark outside but Cloud's eyes glimmer mysteriously. He had loosened his bow tie so that the ends are draped casually around his neck. The top button of his shirt is undone and he has an irresistibly messy rugged handsomeness about him as he stands on your doorstep.

Your mouth must have been open as you stand there admiring this man on your porch. Something comes over you. Maybe it was what happened earlier with Rufus but you feel the need to regain control and for things to happen on your terms for once. Also you are tired. Tired of thinking logically. Tired of doing what is expected. Tired of your responsibility. Tired of pretending you feel nothing for this man in front of you.

You lock eyes with Cloud who is a little taken aback at the new insatiable look in your eye. You step towards him and grip both ends of his loosened bow tie, staring up at him through your lashes.

Cloud's mouth drops ajar as he takes a sharp breath at your sudden proximity. You do not give him any time to react further before you step backwards with him in tow, pulling him inside by the neck tie. Once he has stumbled inside, you kick the door shut and simultaneously push him so that he steps back heavily into the closed door with a thud. At this point, your body is pressed against his and the tensions from tonight threaten to bubble over as Cloud stares down into your wide eyes.

"Cloud... You once told me once I was the best part of your day..." You whisper so close to him the blonde spikes framing his face tremble from your breath. "Do you still...?"

"...Yes." Cloud breathes almost inaudibly. His dilated pupils dart from your eyes to your mouth and back again.

You bite your lip in response as you build up the courage and consider how forward you dare to be.

"Will you stay tonight?"

Cloud stares at you almost in disbelief for a moment but eventually nods as a slow flush fills his cheeks. He apprehensively takes your face in his hands and stares even deeper into your eyes as he lowers his head slowly until his lips gently touch yours.

Your body ignites at this contact and your hands fly up to grip his hair. The kiss naturally deepens as this pent up sexual tension reaches boiling point. You subtly run your tongue over his lower lip which you then slide into his eager mouth, eliciting a soft muted moan from him.

Lips still locked, you desperately claw at Cloud's suit jacket removing it from his broad shoulders in one swift movement and letting it drop to the floor. Cloud's arms wrap tightly around your waist as he leans into you, kissing and exploring your mouth fervently with his.

The frenzied nature of your desire causes the two of you to stumble backwards into the side board in your entryway where you keep your keys, causing the knick-knacks on top of the cabinet to clatter noisily to the floor. You feel Cloud's kiss turn into a smile at your lips as you giggle at the mess you have both made.

Your duplex house is open planned so it is easy to manoeuvre around the back of the sofa with Cloud's eager lips never leaving yours, until you feel the dining table behind you. Cloud lifts you up easily to perch on the table edge with your arms around his neck locking him in place as you surrender your lips to his. You can feel Cloud's bulge at the apex of your thighs and you slide a hand down to explore this new sensation.

As you start to run your hand up and down outside his trousers on the prominent protrusion straining against his trousers, Cloud suddenly stops his passionate kisses to lock eyes with you. You immediately halt your advances too, worried you have overstepped.

He hesitates.

"I... I've never done this before." Cloud reluctantly says and proceeds to study your reaction with large anxious eyes.

"Oh." You can feel the blood rush to heat your cheeks. "...It'll be my first time too." You whisper, your eyes look down unable to meet his intense gaze.

Cloud tenderly pinches your chin with his index finger and thumb, lifting your eyes to his. You can feel the effects of his magnetic mako gaze capturing yours and seeing into your deepest desires. No words are required, only his shy reassuring smile is enough.

As your lips mould to each other once more, Cloud's hands clumsily venture south. You read his body language and jump off the table to turn so that your back is to him. He tenderly strokes your skin with a finger, making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Looking over your shoulder, he carefully traces your collar bone with one forefinger, carefully moving aside the stray tendrils of hair draping down languidly.

Cloud lowers his head to plant a trail of small kisses and runs his lips tenderly over your smooth skin. His golden spikes tickle your cheek and stimulate your already over sensitive body. As your skin prickles under his touch, Cloud nuzzles your neck delicately as you hear and then feel him slowly unzip your dress. The strapless dress bunches at your feet as Cloud's strong hands tenderly turn you back to face him.

Your blush is mirrored in his cheeks as he cannot help but trace your scantily clad body with his eyes. The structured lingerie you are wearing successfully advertises your curves. You can hear Cloud's shallow breaths as he stands aghast not knowing how to proceed. You look up lovingly into his ocean blue eyes and start to unbutton his crisp white shirt, exposing his athletic physique. You use a finger to lightly trace the scar across his chest at which you feel him tremble under your touch. With shaky hands, you slowly undo his belt and carefully help him out of his trousers.

The two of you stand there, you in your lingerie and Cloud in his boxers and open shirt, just looking at each other innocently. After a few precious moments, you step close and tip toe to plant a soft kiss on the corner of Cloud's mouth. Cloud strokes your cheek and moves both hands to your backside, you understand and jump up into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist. Looking up at you he steps towards the dining table and places you gently once more on the wooden surface.

You are nervous now, the anxiety of your impending first time running like electric currents up and down your veins in anticipation. Cloud's hand hovers over your breast. He is likely feeling the same anxiousness you are. His apprehension endears him to you, as you gently take his hand in yours and place it on your right breast. Cloud's breath hitches at the contact and bashful bright eyes look up to meet yours.

Cloud leans into you as your lips lock once more. He starts to softly knead your breast causing a soft moan to escape from your mouth. In a moment of boldness, you feel Cloud trace the top of your bra material with his fingers then suddenly dip underneath so that he brushes your nipple. He surprises you by deftly pushing the material down to expose your breast. His other hand is on the small of your back holding you in place and so you patiently wait for him to explore. He slowly dips his head to gently take your hardening nipple into his mouth. He runs his tongue over your sensitive skin which makes you gasp at first but as Cloud caresses and continues his exploration, your soft moans fill the air.

You move your hand down to trace the outline of his erection outside his boxers. Cloud inhales sharply and peers at you through his blonde spikes as you slip your hand inside the thin material to free his throbbing member.

Cloud is big. It is difficult to keep the surprise bordering on apprehension out of your eyes as you peer dauntingly down at him.

You run your hands up then down his impressive size, causing Cloud to frown and a restrained moan escapes his lips. He is firm in your hand which contrasts directly to his soft skin. Still giving his attention to your breasts - one of them in his warm mouth, his tongue swirling and flicking your nipple, the other being massaged gently in his learning hand. Cloud feels you free his erection and he gently presses himself against your opening. Only the thin material of your panties separate the two of you. Cloud's breaths start to become more laboured as he nudges himself against you this way, small thrusts desperately pressing against your increasingly wet panties.

Your heart is beating out of your chest as Cloud captures your mouth once more in his. He seems to have given into the animalistic attraction pulling your bodies ever closer together. Sensing his agony to be at one with you, you proceed to push your panties to one side. This erotic move alone causes Cloud to stop breathing as he halts his kisses to focus on lining up his erection with your sex. You lie back on the table propping yourself up by your elbows nervously.

"Are you sure?" His voice is evidently strained.

"Hmm." You bite your lip and nod in apprehensive anticipation.

Cloud guides his erection so that the tip is resting at your opening. He has a tense look on his face as he eases himself carefully into you.

"Ah!" You cry out and Cloud retreats instantly as he removes himself completely.

"Sorry, Cloud, it hurts..." You whimper beneath him. "...Maybe try again? Even slower?" You suggest while looking up at him with large vulnerable eyes.

"We don't have to," Cloud says sincerely.

"Please, Cloud." You run your fingertips over his perfectly sculpted stomach.

Cloud's lips press into a line of concentration as he nods and once again lines himself up with your opening. One hand on your thigh, one hand guiding himself into you. He pushes the tip to part your folds and stops once it is just inside. Even with just the tip, your eyes scrunch up and you have to bite your lip to stop from calling out. Cloud glances up at your face and continues to ease himself inside one inch at a time. You try your best to acclimate to the fullness but it is not a pleasant feeling. The pain is overriding any sense of pleasure as the more you try to relax, the more your body tenses up causing you to shift restlessly beneath him.

"Cloud. I'm sorry." You grimace. "It hurts too much."

With your words, he pulls out immediately, concern stitched across his smooth forehead.

"I'm sorry!" You hide your face in your hands as you sit up, self conscious of your exposed body.

"Don't be silly." Cloud wraps an arm around your waist and inconspicuously tucks himself back in his boxers with the other hand.

Hot embarrassing tears flow down your cheeks as you come to terms with what just happened.

"I want you. I promise. I've wanted this for so long!" You exclaim through quiet sobs.

Cloud smiles tenderly at your words and uses his thumb to wipe away the free flowing tears from your pink cheeks.

"It's okay. Really. You're just tired and nervous. It's all happening so quickly. It doesnt change the way I feel about you." Cloud says in a committed tone.

His words soften your sobs to mere hiccups as the tears start to dry.

"...We'll try again?" You whisper the question with big round eyes.

"Of course. If you want. But not tonight." Cloud caresses your damp cheek with a smile and tenderly touches your nose with his in a sweet gesture.

"I'm sorry." You mutter again.

Looking down, you notice the tent of Cloud's boxers as his erection still needs time to subside. He catches your eye and tries to cover it with his free hand while a deep blush steals itself onto his complexion.

A new resolve comes over you and you look up at Cloud through your lashes.

"Come." You lead him over to the sofa and push him down on it heavily. He looks up at you with a curious expression.

You give Cloud the most sultry smile you can manage and it seems to work as you notice the material of his boxers twitch. He marvels at your skimpily clad form and the blush on his face deepens as you continue to gaze down at him. You lean down, placing your hands on his thighs. Gravity works wonders to advocate your breasts, already pushed up by the lingerie you are still sporting. You smile triumphantly when you see Cloud not being able to keep his eyes on yours but inescapably fix his darkening gaze on your body. You consciously usher out your insecurities and chase them away to the back of your mind as you lean lower over him to plant a chaste kiss on his parted lips. He tries to deepen the contact but you shake your head purposefully and pull away.

Cloud's eyes are almost pleading. You go in for another kiss but tease him as your lips only intentionally graze the corner of his mouth. You trace soft pecks down his masculine jawline which morphs to soft nips down his neck. Cloud's breathing accelerates and he seems almost too engrossed in you to move.

With a small smile on your lips, you move further south, your hands joining the exploration of Cloud's body. He is still wearing his open shirt, his muscular pecs with Adonis perfect abs on show for you. Your lips mould to his muscles, trailing feather light kisses down his athletic body until you are kneeling between his legs. You look up at him with a nervous excitement glinting in your wide eyes.

Cloud lifts his hips as you help him out of his boxers. You notice the embarrassed expression on his face as he sits baring himself to you. You hope your anxiousness does not betray you as you take his almost imposing erection in your hand. You trace the visible veins curiously with your finger and you move to slowly pump it, once and then twice, getting used to his firmness in your inexperienced grasp. Cloud now has a permanent blush on his cheeks as he stares in wonder at you.

You continue with the leisurely movements until you see a transparent liquid bead at the tip of his erection. You use this as your cue and swiftly take him into your receptive mouth.

Cloud gasps out loud at the sudden change of sensation. His innocent eyes are almost dumbstruck. You tentatively roll your tongue around Cloud's swollen tip, tasting more of the salty liquid seeping into your enthusiastic mouth. You lick and flick your tongue over and around him, experimenting as you try and keep a note of how he responds to each new movement you try. You revel in his reactions. Cloud's eyes are closed tightly momentarily, his teeth gritted with intermittent involuntary illicit moans escaping out of his control.

You take a deep breath as you prepare yourself. You abruptly push him as far into your mouth as you can manage, simultaneously tightening your hold on his thighs. Cloud calls out your name urgently and grimaces when he feels himself hit the back of your throat. Your eyes water from the invasion and you can only hold this position for a few seconds before you have to surface for air, choking and sputtering ungracefully.

"Sorry," You stutter, trying desperately to catch your breath.

"No, no, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Cloud sits up concerned, also panting deeply.

You nod and give him a shy giggle as you push him to the back of your throat once more. This time you manage to keep him there for a little longer despite still having to gasp for air after. You enthusiastically take him once more into your mouth and establish a rhythm, your tongue swirling around and around him as your hand grips his erection moving from the base to meet your mouth and back down again repeatedly.

Cloud calls your name, his voice strained. Your mouth is clamped around his firmness, almost torturing him as you get more confident with your movements. You never knew this sense of power would be such a turn on. You peer up at him, a single bead of sweat condensing at his temple, a small frown between his hooded eyes fixed on you and his jaw clenched tightly. You push him deeper and deeper, long strokes in and out of your willing mouth. You feel Cloud's legs tense either side of you as you feel him start to lose control.

"Shit." He breathes a warning. "I can't hold it for much longer." His voice is ragged.

His words spur you on as you hollow your cheeks and suck hard. You are in charge and he is putty in your hands. Cloud gasps as his hips buck and he folds forward, eyes clenched shut as his hands blindly clasp your hair. He pulses hot, sticky, saline liquid into your mouth. You swallow quickly, unsure about the concentrated taste but as you look up at Cloud, all thoughts fall away and you are left feeling satisfied while staring into his guileless bright eyes.

You use your mouth to clean him up and he flinches as you run your tongue over his sensitive post-cum erection. You could swear Cloud's eyes flashed greener than they normally are but as he slowly comes down from his high, the sky blue nature of his natural eye colour diffuses back into his irises.

You sit back on your knees triumphant and appeased that you are the one to push him over the edge. You enjoy watching Cloud's chest rise up and down as he takes a few moments to control his heavy breathing while you busy yourself tracing his muscles with your avid eyes.

"Have you done that before?" Cloud asks when he finally finds his voice.

You shake your head, suddenly shy.

"That was... something else." Cloud regards you tenderly. He motions for you to sit beside him and you obey wordlessly as he gives you a soft kiss on the forehead while you settle into the crook of his arm.

After a while, you allow yourself to be led to bed. After tucking you in, Cloud gently climbs in beside you. As sleep catches up with your weary mind, the last thing you remember is the warmth of Cloud's embrace touching your very soul and his addictive scent carrying you off to a dreamless restful slumber in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fall Days By miki

Fanfiction

75.3K 2.3K 27
Xemnas is dead. Sephiroth, Kadaj and Loz are in jail. Rufus is free… You wake up in a prison with no recollection of where you are or what happened t...
500 23 5
"You're not going with us (Y/n), it's too dangerous!" "Danger is my middle name..." "No it's not, you told me it's (md/n)?" ...
1.3K 11 23
This book 2 ! That continues after Crystal Hearts Cloud X Reader X Ignis This book will have lots of Cloud Strife moments Final Fantasy Rebirth is ou...
45.9K 677 22
Disclaimer: none of these pics/ drawing are mine unless I say so, I do not own any of the characters they are simply from final fantasy 7!! Warnings:...