Thanks for Throwing Up On Me

De 4AGoodReason1717

Meet Summer Freeman. All her life she has wanted to do something more than the norm in life. Searching for... Mais

Thanks For Throwing Up On Me
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: The Beginning
Chapter 5: First Impressions
Chapter 6: A Sober Greeting
Chapter 7: Unmemorable
Chapter 8: Acceptance

Chapter 1

353 7 1
De 4AGoodReason1717

    It was a normal day.  Most days were rainy and cold, but I got used to it.  England was a different country, but it started to feel like home.  I, Summer Freeman, was a very blessed girl.  I always lived in the dull state of Michigan, but something was special about me.  Intellect.  Most people would say that I was the smartest person they knew besides the most beautiful. 

                                     After graduating a couple years ago, I attended a community college nearby.  With confusion all around me, I couldn't decide what to do with my life.  Until one day, I just figured it out.  Don't ask me how I knew, I just knew.  Have you ever just had that feeling where something is pulling you to go somewhere?  That was the feeling.  So I am attending University Of Cambridge; tomorrow is my first day.   I have had a couple weeks to adjust to England.  I have an apartment nearby campus and everything.  My mother always said that I was a loner, so living alone now was pleasant.  I felt content and adjusted to my new environment, ready to face my first day at school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                   I woke up to my annoying, loud alarm clock.  The sun shone on my face, and I squinted at the sight of it.  I felt like a groggy mess as I rose out of my messy bed.  The base sheets were twisted around me and it was hard to get up, but I did.

                 "Another day, another day. You can get through this," I encouraged my lazy butt as I dragged it to my bathroom. 

                           After I got out of the shower, I threw on a perfectly casual outfit (well, in my opinion).  It contained back skinny jeans, black flats, and a fitting, long-sleeved top.  That was my usual outfit fo a usual day, but I had to keep on reminding myself that it wasn't normal at all! 

               I  put on some eyeliner and lipgloss, then grabbed my scarf, coat, and messenger bag.  I was off to the campus where I would do my studies.

           Sad to say, I didn't have a car.  It wa either because I didn't have enough money or that I wasn't used to driving on the left side of the road.  A bike was a good transportation device, right?

     My strawberry, blonde, straight hair flew behind me.  I tried not to give myself such a work out becsue I didn't want to arrive all sweaty. 

                   Thank God that I didn't live to far from campus, this place was huge!  I came here for a psychology course, but where was that?

         My first impression of it was written all over my face.  It looked like a freakn' castle!  All of these old buildings were so marvelous and extraordinary!  I was amazed while others saw it everyday.  I felt like such an American.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Ok, so this chapter was really slow, but the pace will pick up!  Introductions have to come first!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...