Chapter 3

"You know, you have to first names," I remarked.  Erik Scott, my new found friend, and I romed Trinity College in Cambridge University while the weather was still beautiful.  (Cambridge has 31 different colleges) 

                   "Pardon?"  he questioned.  His messy, spiked hair looked like it was on fire when the sunlight hit it.  We wandered the beautiful buildings and such, marveled by their beauty.

           "Erick.  Scott.  Two first names, duh!"

                                "Haha ok, Freeman.  I wouldn't be talking when your name is a season," he smirked.

 Our friendship played out beautifully.  We teased each other with sarcasm and learned a ot about each other.  Erik's mom died in a car accident and never told him who his father was.  He lived with his Aunt Helen during high school which crushed him.  He used to have a girlfriend that made him happier until he found out that she was dating 3 other guys!

                      "Whatta slut!" I exclaimed.

                                "I know," Erik agreed, sighing, "But I will never forget her."

    "I'm sorry."

                         "Most people are."

 I was confused by this statement but let it go.  We sat on the green, lush grass and chatted more until someone yelled at us.

                          "Hey, bloody idiots!  Get off the damn grass!" an old, little man screamed at us.

       He looked like a professor with his sweater vest and spectacles.  Erik looked at me then we ran onto the sidewalk, but the man still approached.  We hasted, pretending not to hear him.  After a while, we both knew he would not cease so Erik turned and said, innocently, "Are you talking to us?"

                The man was boiling with fury, "Damn strait I am!  You should know these rules.  NO WALKING ON THE GRASS!  Get it?  You young brats always seem innocent, but to ain't know any proper manners is absurd!"  This man needed to go to the hospital or somthing; a vain popped out of his forehead. His grammar was treached. I could distinct an Irish accent, no wonder...

                      I took charge, sweetly, and replied, "I'm so very sorry!  Me and my friend had no idea!  We are knew to Cambridge.  I'm knew to England!"

               "As I can tell," the man referred to my voice.

        "I mean, I will reread all the papers and books of Trinity College again and again!" I pleaded, "I really ment no harm."

                     "You won't always get away with your nationality and pretty looks, miss, so I supposed you will learn the hard way..." I held my breath waiting, "Next time."

          "O.K." I replied.

                      The stout man turned around and grumbled as he left.  Erik looked at me in relief.

 "We should go to class," we said at the same time.  So we left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        My first class was the most boring.  I was happy to have a new friend and all, but it was boring.  I felt like I did back in high school while passing notes and doodles to Erik.  We had a doodle war and I won, proudly. 

              After the lecture was over, me and Erik parted our ways. 

         "Hey!" I called back as I left him, "Hit me up sometime!"

                      "What?" Erik replied confused.

                             "Text me!"

 "Oh, ok!"

            Oh, Erik.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              The rest of my classes were fascinating, actually, yet I was happy I didn't have any for the rest of the day.  It was dark out now.  Hopping back on my bike, I checked my cell phone, it was pretty late.   I hadn't been to alot of restaurants near campus yet so I decided to explore.  It tured out to be a good day after all! 

                      I rode my bicycle back to my apartment and left it there so I could walk.  I strolled on the sidewalk taking in everything, feeling self-confident and in control. Night always thrilled me for some reason. Happiness over filled me for no reason until I walked in front of a bar called Fredrick's Bar.  The door opened and a stumbling man threw up on me. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHATCHA THINK? LOL GOOD ENDING, RIGHT?  IT GETS BETTER.......  ALL OF THE 3 CHAPTERS WERE INTROS