I Will Always Love You

Bellynta tarafından

Claire Helkins always thought her life wasn't perfect. And it was true by the time she got traumatized by her... Daha Fazla

Wake Up
Work Day
Sweet Dreams
Hello Darling
Daydream
Favors
Appointments
A Gift
Author's Note
Proposal
Roses Are Red
Here Comes The Bride
Happy Ending
Bad Ending
Sad But Good Ending
Extended (or Alternative) Happy Ending
Extended (or Alternative) Bad Ending

Extended (or Alternative) Sad But Good Ending

680 23 6
Bellynta tarafından

"Hey, mom?"Asks the young boy.

"Yes, hun?"The mother asks.

"Where's this dress from? It doesn't really look like the one from you and dad's wedding pictures..."He says curiously.

The walks over to her son and she too is curious on where she got that dress from.

"I... I really don't remember... Where did you find this?"Asks the mother.

"The closet in your and dad's room."

"Really? Well... I must say, this dress looks gorgeous. How can I not remember this dress?"The mother says confused.

"I don't know."Shrugs the son.

"Honey! I'm home!"Calls a man as he opens the front door and walks in.

"Dad!"Says the boy.

"Welcome home, George. I made everyone's favorite, roast beef."

"Thanks, Claire."The father, George, says as he puts an arm around her waist, pulls her in and kisses her forehead.

"Dad! Look what I found in mom's closet."Says the boy.

George turns around and sees his son holding a hanger with a wedding dress covered with a clear plastic bag so it didn't get dirtied.

"Dan, you found that in in your mother's closet?"

Dan nods.

"I'm a bit confused. I understand the whole finding a mysterious wedding dress in your mother's closet. But why, are you looking through her closet in the first place?"George asks concerned.

"Uhhhhh....."Dan says a trying to think of an excuse.

After 10 minuets,"No what? Never mind."

Why does that dress seem so familiar to me? The mother, Claire, thinks.

"Lets just sit down and eat.."Claire suggests.

"Alright."Says George. They all sit down at the table and eat. After dinner, Dan is out in the living room playing video games while Claire and George are cleaning things up after dinner.

"Where did you get that dress anyway?"George whispers to Claire questionably.

"I don't really know..."Claire responds.

George looks at her.

"What?"She asks.

"You can tell me."

"Tell you what?"Claire asks in confusion.

"That-ah....."George scratches the back of his neck.

"That?"

"You're seeing other people..."

"WHAT!?"Claire shouts slamming down the dishes onto the counter.

"Mom?"Dan asks peaking into the kitchen worriedly.

"S-Sorry, Dan. Didn't mean to scare you."Claire says apologetically.

"It's okay, mom."Dan says and goes back into the living room back to his video games.

"Claire, honey, there's nothing need to be upset about. It's okay if you're seeing 'other' people, but all you could do is tell me..."

"I'm not seeing anybody, George. Where in God's green living earth would you get that idea from?"

"Well, there apparently seems to be a wedding dress in your closet I have never seen you wear."

"And what does that supposed to mean?"

"Well..."

Claire's eyes widen.

"No... You don't think... You don't think I'm seeing other people behind your back and marrying them do you?"

"If you put that way then yes."

"Why in the world would you believe that? You know that the only person that I have known and loved is you, George. That's why I married you in the first place."

"Then why is there a 'wedding' dress in your closet? Hm?"

"I swear, I DON'T know."Claire says almost angry.

George puts both his hands up in surrender,"Alright, whatever you say, Claire."He says and goes to the living room where Dan is.

How can he not believe me? What makes him think I'm seeing other people? Just because there's a wedding dress in my closet, doesn't mean I'm secretly getting married to someone else... Claire thinks angrily to herself with her fist clenched.

Later that night, the family watched a movie, Dan went to bed, the parents got ready for bed, and went to bed. And they fell asleep without saying a word to each other.

I can't sleep... Claire says in her head. It was 3 'o' clock in the morning and both Dan and George were sound asleep. Claire got up from bed and went to the closet. She opened it and there was the dress that Dan found not too long ago.

Why do I feel like I want to put that dress on? Ah, what ever.... She thinks to herself. She takes her clothes off only with her in her underwear. She slipped on the dress and looked in the mirror.

I feel like I've seen myself in this dress before.... But when? She asks herself looking curiously at her reflection. She then noticed something shining on her nightstand. When she reached out for it. It turned out to be an engagement ring.

She quickly looked at her left ring finger. That engagement ring was still there. Now she was very confused and curious.

Where have I seen this before? She keeps asking herself.

She took off her previous wedding ring, and put the other one on her finger.

When she slipped it on, almost everything came back to her. She remembered the wedding. The wedding in her nightmare. The nightmare she had since she was in high school. The nightmare that was caused by her ex-boyfriend, John. The man that constantly killed her in every nightmare. The man who gave her roses because he had feelings for her. The man who made that exact wedding dress with his own hands. The man she married that constantly killed her. The man that helped her into the exit of her worst nightmare. The man she had forgotten for almost 12 years.

"Eddie..."Claire whispers in a shaky voice. She quickly took the ring off and put back on the other one. And quickly took the wedding dress off and put it back into the clear plastic bag. Put the dress in her closet. Put the ring in her jewelry box. Got into bed and tried to get some sleep.

She did drift off to sleep. All she was in total darkness. She felt a cold wall. She then felt a light switch and flicked it on. When the lights flickered on, there was a man standing right in front of her. As soon as he saw her, he beamed a very happy smile.

"Darling..."The man said. Claire recognized him instantly and smiled.

"Eddie..."She says and gives him a great big hug. And he hugged her back saying,"Welcome back, darling. I've changed. I'm now a different man."

"Good."She says,"Because I want to have this dream over and over again."

FIN

*There we have it! The last god damned ending and chapter. I have to say, this was pretty damn good. I just can't believe I finished my first book. Should I go back to working on my other book I was once working on? Maybe I should... I don't know but I am just glad I'm done with this. I hope you enjoyed this book! If you're wondering what's gonna happen between the two of them now then now you should know. Eddie was pretty cool with Claire being married to another guy. But sometimes in the dream world they could be a little more than friends if you know what I mean *wink* *wink*... Sorry. But yeah. She chose not to tell George about all her nightmare trauma when she was younger thing so yeah. The dream that Claire would be now forever have is being in the asylum but less bloodier and is much cleaner but nobody is there besides Eddie. The asylum is like it was good as new so Eddie would show Claire around. And his place didn't have dead corpses anymore because it was also cleaned up. So pretty much the WHOLE place was cleaned up and made good as new. Eddie also turned back into a regular looking guy with his dashing and charming and hot and..... S-Sorry kinda went a little overboard with Eddie's charms because I'm like a big fangirl(ew) over him but yeah. So and so and that's how it pretty much went out. Again, I hope you guys at least liked if you don't love this book but yeah. Stay awesome guys. Bub-bye!*

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

203K 8.1K 94
Dominant. A person of aggression, disrespect is never in their tolerance. Prideful, strong, and fearless... none would come across them. Alexandriell...
13.3K 429 13
This story includes gore, domestic violence, homocide, cursing, suicide, dark humor, yelling, police, weapons, etc. Life is boring as a side charact...
1.2M 12.2K 77
They say in life there are no second chances. But what if you had blown it with the girl of your dreams? What would you do knowing that she was out t...
42 1 11
{{ my best online friend Kimmi has been asking endlessly for an AmazingPhil fanfic from me, because she sadly cannot get Wattpad for unknown reasons...