TMNT Hiding Horror (Season 4)

By WhiteSnow116

Takashi is hiding from his past and disappeared, but Takashi grows stronger every day, making hope seem like... More

The Ship
Mauritania
The New Chain
The Day
Miss
Moving
Unwelcomed
Italian Girl
Pain
The Saviours
Japan
Lonely Room
The Experiment
Fighting
Drops of Red
The Bright Light
Always Being Followed
Sarah
Entering Chaos
Alone
Whistle
April
Bad Timing
The Sky
Going Back
The Pacific
The Storm
The Welcome Party
Prison
Surprise
The Dead, The Heart Aches

Endless Sand

48 5 0
By WhiteSnow116

Don has been walking for miles, all ready his cloak drenched in sweat, and his wounded back and arm are hot with pain.

The sun almost was touching the horizon when Don's knees gave out and he fell flat on the ground.

'Get up.'

"I...I...I c...can't."

Don closed his eyes while breathing heavy.

'We are almost there.'

Where.

'You'll see, know get up."

Don pushed himself back up, crawling to the top of the sand dune.

When he got there, he looked down and saw a big puddle of water.

Is this a moreosh.

'No, that's water.'

Don pushed himself forward and rolled down the sand dune, hitting the water, cooling his hole body. Opening his mouth, feeling the warm water rush into his mouth and down his throat.

After about Five big gulps of water, Don got his head out of the water, feeling a flow of air going to his lungs.

'No let's see what Raph did to your back.'

Don crawled out of the water, then took of his brown cloak and laied on the sand. Next he face his back to the water, looking at his reflection and the more he looked, the more the image was clear.

A tear fell down his face.

'What is it?'

"He wr...wrote m...m...mon...monster on my b...back in Japanese writing."

It was silent as the sky changed colors, and the clouds were pink.

'Don...'

"He's right, I am."Don slammed his fists to the ground."Why me, why do they want me and not you. It doesn't make sense. Nothing make sense."

Then Don's eye sight changed, Takashi was showing him a memory.

A red version of Takashi showed up first, then everything else.

Takashi was in a dark room, on a queen size bed with no blankets and sheets. There were to small, wooden dressers on each side of the bed with nothing on them. At the end of the bed, about four feet away was two wooden French doors wide open, showing a small porch with black metal bars.

It was night time, but the sky was covered with black clouds and lightening. Big drops of rain was coming down fast into the bedroom and when ever thunder came, Takashi would switch.

Takashi was on the rich side of the bed, face the wall and his back to the door.

Seconds later a girl with long black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a long white silk dress with straps instead of sleeves.

"Isamu what did they do?"

Her voices was soft and sweet, soothing to his ears.

Isamu didn't say anything, just starred at the wall.

The girl looked at the open doors.

"Let's close these, or you will get a cold."

The girl walked the the porch doors and closed them.

When she letted go of the handles and took a step open, the slide open fast.

The girl turned around and faced Isamu.

"Isamu what's wrong? You only move things when something bad happened."

Isamu still hadn't said anything, so the girl walked in front of him and went on her knees.

Isamu moved his eyes to his lap so he couldn't see her face.

She moved her hand under his chin, pushing it up so he had to look at her.

"Isamu what happened?"

A tear fell down his face.

"Something really bad happened Hoshi. They made me, and...and..."

Hoshi jumped to her feet and huged Isamu and he huged her back.

"I'm a monster, I'm a monster."

Hoshi pushed away immediately.

"You are no monster, you are a kind, sweet, gental person that makes me laugh."

"I'm no person."

"To me you are an ordinary person who is lost."Then she pulled in and did a soft kiss on his cheek, then pushed back."That I love and that's all that matters."

Isamu smiled.

"Thank you my star."

She smiled and then blackness.

Don opened his eyes.

"Sorry Takashi."

'It's fine, just wanted you to stop saying that.'

Don looked down at his hands, then remembered what Hoshi said.

What's wrong Isamu? You only move things when something bad happened.

"You can move things with your mind?"

'Not anymore, they took it away because it made me too powerful, they couldn't control me.'

Don laid down on his cloak, looking at the colors in the sky. Pink, purple, yellow-orange, a bit of red, light blue.

Don's eyes closed slowly, seeing the sky turning black and showing note and more stars slowly.

Skin hot, and bones felt bruised. Don opened his eyes seeing the blue sky.

"Morning sun. Why do you have to be so damn hot?"

Don grabbed his cloak and putted it on and then so one last big sip.

He stood up and started to walk up a sand dune.

"I need to find food, no a plant, and eat the root."

Don had to crawl at half way so he wouldn't slid back down, but when he got to the top, he saw a man covered in white cloths on the ground.

"Shit."

Don stood up and ran down the sand dune and fell to his knees by the mans side.

The man had these black goggles but had no heart beat. In his right had was a metal bottle, covered white fabric. He also had brown sandles.

"Well I need something's from you, no hard feelings."

Don took off his goggles and putted them on his forehead, then grabbed fabric around his head, then took the bottle, and sniffed. Don pushed it away.

"Well, that's not water."

But alcohol.

Then he poured most of it on his back, feeling a hundred knifes stabbing him, then using the fabric and rapping chest to back, repeat, then stomach to back.

"God this stings."

Then he poured the rest on his arm, grabbed more fabric and rapped his arm up.

"That's better."

Then Don took the rest for his head, arms and legs.

"No sunburns for me, or skin cancer, and exposure to the sun."

Then Don took the guys sandals and took the bottle and went back to the puddle and fild it up and started walking.

Don looked at the direction he was going.

"Endless sand, that's what a deserts feel like. Endless burning hot, sweaty, f*cking sand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Revenge By ☾

Mystery / Thriller

307K 7.1K 32
No one can save her from him. Book Two.
69.3K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
18 0 13
A side-Story following two characters of a robot who watches over the world and universes and facing threats. Falling in love in the end with a morta...
Flesh/Bone By Adrian Birch

Mystery / Thriller

709K 46.4K 45
Two vanished. One came back.