JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOU...

By kiyarajain

PROLOGUE 1 : ARYAMAAN : Meet the love of my life my lovely wife KUNWARANI & would be YUNWARANI OF DEVGARH STA... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - INTRODUCTION OF STORY...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - CHARACHTER SKETCH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - SUMMERY OF IIIrd PART OF STORY...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - PROLOGUE...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - BROKEN TRUST....
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - MEET MR. RU.... THE VOLDEMORT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - THE MYSTERIOUS VIOLEN TUNE...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - MEET SHANAYA, THE MISS PAHELI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - FACE OF WITH THE TRUTH...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - CONFRONTATION...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - THE TRUE MEANING OF MARRIAGE...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - HER BOLD STEP...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - PERSUASION...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - GHOST???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - DEJA VU???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - SHE REMEBERED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - MADNESS IN LOVE....
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - PROTECTIVE SISTER MODE IS ON...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - SHE IS MY SISTER...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - HER OUTBURST...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - CAGED BY MAFIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - CAGED IN LOVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - NEVER MESS WITH ABHITI'S FAMILY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - CONSEQUENCES OF HURTING HER ANGEL!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - I WANNA DIE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - HOME ALONE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - DEATH : UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF LIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - THEY KILLED HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - THE SO CALLED "DOOR OF DEATH"!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - HER SAVIOUR!!! DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - THE FAILURE IN RUN ATTEMP???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - FEAR & UNEASINESS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - JUST A DREAM OR A NEW MYSTRY???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - WHAT DID YOU DO!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - HAQ!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - WILL HER MEMORIES RETURN OR NOT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - KHEL HAIN BAAQEE ABHEE...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - ANOTHER FORCED MARRIAGE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - BRIBE??? BLOOD OVER LOVE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - A WEDDING OF CHAOS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - WEDDING BELLS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - BAPPA'S ( GOD'S ) FAVOURITE CHILD!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - PEYANSH MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - AN EVIL DEVIL OR A GENTLEMEN???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - WHO IS JENNY?? STORY OR PROPHECY??
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - OWNED BY THE DEVIL!!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - DEAL SEALED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - PEYANSH'S FIRST DAY AFTER MARRIAGE
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - THEY FOUND IT!!! IT'S IN DEVGARH!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - MR. MAFIA KING KI PEHLI RASOI!!!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - FEISTY ANGEL OF THE NAUGHTY DEVIL!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - NOW WHO IS JERRY??? TRICKING HER!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - A DYING BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - THEIR BITTER & PAINFUL PAST!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - UMAY : A CRAZY MAFIA LOVE STORY-I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - UMAY : A CRAZY MAFIA LOVE STORY-II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - 60'S SWEET LOVE STORY OF CHAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - A NAUGHTY LOVE STORY OF CHANDRA I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - A NAUGHTY LOVE STORY OF CHANDRA II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - ABHIYA : THE ROYAL LOVE STORY - I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - ABHIYA : THE ROYAL LOVE STORY - II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - ABHIYA : THE ROYAL LOVE STORY -III
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - THE REAL FIRST MEET OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - TRUTH!!! WINNING HER HEART BACK!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - TRUTH BEHIND THE WATCH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - ONE CHANCE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - MISCHIEVOUS PARI!!! LUCKY U OR ME?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - JEALOUSY : THE BURNING SENSATION!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - THE IDENTITY OF BLACK MAFIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - MAFIA'S GIRL!!! HER CARE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - HER SHOWING TRUST ON HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - DECEIVING HER!!! AM I INSANE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - HIS SACRIFICE!!! CUPID MOSQUITO!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - THEIR CONCERN FOR THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - BLACKDAY NOT A BIRTHDAY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - THE REAL WEDDING VOWS OF PEYANSH!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - REVEALING HER ANOTHER IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - SHE NEVER BREAKS HER PROMISE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - CLOSE CALL!!! THEIR WELL WISHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - KABAB MEIN HADDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - NOTHING HOLDING ME BACK!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - SWEET DOMASTIC VIOLENCE ON MAFIA!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - TRIP TO DEVGARH!!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - JOURNEY TO THE DEVGARH ESTATE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - DEVGARH : THE PRIDE OF ROYAL'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - TOUR TO SHIKHAWATS DEVGARH PALACE!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - TROUBLE AWAITING IN THE FOREST!!!

304 55 70
By kiyarajain

Hola my dear lovely readers... So what's up guys??? Kem Cho, maja ma??? I hope you all are fit, fine healthy & most importantly happy... I am sorry guys, before the last uodate I wasn't able to update for so many months... Actually I was really busy with work after my break which I really enjoyed to the fullest by watching several Korean dramas... See here are my assignment pics...

That's why, I wasn't able to give the next update but I tried to manage some time to narrate the next update while working on the assignments but I didn't expect to fall sick... Due to the allergy caused by the smoke of firecrackers, I was facing difficulty in breathing & caught dry cough... I wasn't even able to sleep due to it...
& As soon as I recover I updated the next chapter, you see I am so generous, you know😌...

But now that I have start typing, I am very disappointed...

See for yourself... The views & the votes has the hige difference, just like sky & earth... If the silent reader continue to be like this then how am I supposed to update??? It just discourages me, making me unable to type anymore... How am I supposed to continue writing now??? It makes me so upset!!! Leave it... I knoe it won't do a shit to increase vote count because silent readers ain't going to listen to matter what... They won't change... Silent readers really sucks man... But I will continue to update for my true readers... I just wish their was a way to choose readers for story on Wattpad & see the voters like Instagram... Hashh, but alas...

Anyways theirs no use of thinking something which mightnot be possible...

So my true readers, here I am today back with the very brand new update of your not so favourite story JUNOON which is on the verge of sinking & bound to doom, seeing the votes & support it's receiving... Wait we are getting distracted... Let's leave this saddening talks & get back to the trait... So guys leaving all the shitty, useless & distressing chaparchapar ( blabbering ) of mine lets start doing your favourite work of reading the new update of story....
Soooooo here we goooooooo...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Zindagi bhi kaisi ajeeb paheli hain,
Kabhi dushman toh kabhi saheli hain...
Kismat ki dor se bandhi,
Na jane kaise kaise khel khilati hain....
Pehle girke rona batati hain,
Toh phir uthke wapas chalna bhi sikhati hain...

( Written by your favourite💕cute🤩, sweet😋, innocent 🥺 pretty 🥰 beutiful 😍, smart😌 intelligent 😎 mischievous😉, a little naughty 🤪, crazy😝 & lazy🥱 yet hard working😌, chubby😊 bubbly😁 amazing😛 & now a days a little angry bird like writer KIYA.... )

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S P. O. V ( POINT OF VIEW ) :
.
.
.
.
.
.
ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST!!! What the hell!!!

Echoed the loud roar of ABHITI/RUHI in the whole forest making all the tribe memebers froze, they stopped their actions in an instant & stand rooted to their place for a second while ABHITI/RUHI used her both hands & puhsed aside, AHAAN & ARYAN who were guarding her from both of her sides & walking ahead, she appeared at front making all the tribe memebers eyes go wide... Remaining oblivious to their thoughts & reaction, a clueless she stood beside ARYAMAAN firmly & growled at them threateningly in a stern yet cold voice with a warning look in her dark eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : All of you move back!!! Don't you dare to mess with me & my poeple!!!

She commanded like the queen she is while after hearing her AHAAN & ARYAN held their heads high feeling both touched & product where as ARAYAMAAN shook his head at her in disbelief, feeling unpleased seeing her not listening to him & exposing herself to danger... Feeling irked with her careless nature & thoughtless action, an angry he snapped at her in a frustrated cold yet husky voice, his eyes glaring at with a burning gaze & an unplesant expression on his agitated face...

ARYAMAAN : TIRAL RUBBISH... LUNA, although I am happy with your acceptance, seeing you addressing us, calling us your poeple... Still it's of no use since they are tribe members ( adivasi ) not the poeple of your DEVGARH state to willy-wally obey all of your orders, happily accepting the command of yours while bowing their heads before you in submission, showing their utmost respect while addressing you as their dear KUNWARANISA ( PRINCESS ) & soon to be YUNWARANISA ( QUEEN )... They can hardly understand what you are speaking... Judging by their looks, it seems they are clueless, they don't even understand our language... They are ferocious poeples & could attack us any moment, so leave that domineering, authorative, egoistic royal ass attitude of yours behind for a moment & think wisely... Just get the hell behind me & for yours God's sake let me solve it...

He scolded, mocking her for her thoughtless action with snarky scarchastic reply sounding rude... Hearing it, ABHITI/RUHI fumed with anger, looking at him with angry glaring eyes shooting angry murderous daggers at him, she snarled at him in a roaring voice...

ABHITI/RUHI : You perverted ass mafia... How dare you mock me... Hiding behind you my ass... A queen is queen, be it in DRVGARH or a forest... The place doesn't matter... I don't need you for my so called protection... I can fight with them on my own... I can protect my self very well... So you who can barely win against my hench men's let akon even stand a chanch in a fight against me & can only fight fine, don't you dare to try to tell me what to do & what to not... Stop barking orders at me like a mutt you are...

She cursed out her heart at him, feeling enraged with his choice of words... Hearing it, ARYAMAAN huffed tiredly & opened his mouth to say something or better say, to explain his actions & smoothen things to calm his little angry bird wife while she kept shooting angry murderous glars at him but before they both who seemed to have been lost in their own world could continue their bickering being oblivious to their surrounding & the burning gaze of single birds like AHAAN & ARYAN who were looking at them with an envy eyes & grumpy faces, they heard a voice saying loud & clear....

Voice : MAAHHH SATI ( MOTHER GODDESS SATI ) HULLLLULLLUUUL....

Hearing the loud cheers they stopped in their actions & turn to look around them to see all the tribe memebers kneeled on the floor, bending their head, bowing in front of ABHITI/RUHI respectfully which confused all four ( RUMAAN { RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN}, ARYAN & AHAAN ) of them & made them frown not knowing now what's the matter with this tribe memebers now... Being totally unware of what they said & what it meant... They just looked at them as if they are watching some long, boring foreign languaged tv show on a black & white television with a rotten storyline, without any head & tail... But a thoughtful yet clueless ABHITI/RUHI who observed the fatty with a pot belly & a little bald head with a long pony tail aged man bowing in front of her, wearing a certain kind of tiara made of tree veils & leaves, glanced at him with a calculative look in her eyes, observing him & seeing the way the tribe memebers had created a path for him to approach her & gave huge space as he bowed in front of her, sbw concluded that he must be the leader of the tribe...
On the other hand, not being able to understand neither their language nor their actions, our chulbula & badbola ( chubby & bubbly ) AHAAN who was feeling hella frustrated by time now, muttred in a confused voice with a questioning look in his eyes...

AHAAN : What??? SATI??? Who is she???

He wondered, next to him the monkey ARYAN quickly exclaimed in an excited voice seeming to be as if remebering somthing with a twinkling look in his eyes, as if he is Thomas Edison who just found how to lighten the 💡 bulb 💡...

ARYAN : I remeber... While decoding some things, via trying to find a safe rout for the exchange of brothers goods through forest, I accidentally stumbeled accross some information about some small tribes residing deep inside the forests at the end of the mountains, away from cities & population & read about them out of curiosity... It says that, they devote some GODDESS whom they call SATI... SATI as in AADISHAKTI... But where is she???

He revealed & wondering, he started looking here & their, around him to find where she is... Seeing his stupidity, ABHITI/RUHI rolled her eyes at him boringly & asked him as a matter of fact voice while looking at him with a "are you an idiot" look in her eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : Is their someone else here, except for us???

She questioned with a no nonsense facewhich made ARYAN to go quite while not understanding her sarcasm,a naive AHAAN who took it as a simple question, really started searching for someone else beside them... He looked here & their, forth - back, turning his head arouy looking behind them, looking around to see if theirs really anyone else except them... Not finding anyone, he muttred stupidly in a confused naive voices with a dumb look in his disappointed eyes...

AHAAN : If theirs anyone else then why can't I see them??? Is their GODDESS invisible to others eyes & could only be seen by this tribe poeples???

He wondered, due to which an irked ARYAN snapped at him the very next second in a rediculous voice while looking at him with "re you for real" look in his eyes...

ARYAN : What nonsense is that??? How could that be possible you Dumbo!!!

He cussed, smacking the back of his head really wondering if AHAAN is really out of his mind due to being tired or out in wilderness which is his true home for too long... Among their little bikering, ABHITI/RUHI muttred to herself in a voice which was audible for all three of them ( ARYAMAAN, ARYAN & AHAAN ) due to their sharp hearing as well as the wrey silence of the forest...

ABHITI/RUHI : But theirs no one else here, except us!!! So whom they are addressing & bowing down to???

She wondered her self to which ARYAMAAN answered in a displeased voice while looking at her with an indignant look in his midnight black narrow yet pretty domineering eyes...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... Even though I don't like to but I think it's you!!!

He claimed, which made the remaining three ( ABHITI/RUHI, ARYAN & AHAAN ) shocked... ABHITI/RUHI was the first one to reciver from the shock & react to it as she asked ARYAMAAN in disbelief, her voice indignant & eyes wide filled with surprise as she never expect to see a day in her life when somthing like this will happen with her & felt so real as if she has entered a television drama of Ekta Kapoor, full of drama full of suspense...

ABHITI/RUHI : What??? Bullshit!!!

She cussed ridiculously, not being able to belive what he said.... That's when proving him right, that pot bellied guy with a tiara seeming like crown who seems to be the leader of the tribe slowly approched ABHITI/RUHI with small steady steps looking hesitant to approch her, looking nervous & scared both, fearing she would disappear if they made her upset... Standing in front of her within distance of four steps, looking doen not meeting her eyes with a bowed head, he addressed ABHITI/RUHI in a respectful voice...

Tribe Leader & The trib members : MAAHHH SATI ( MOTHER GODDESS SATI )

He called called out & all the tribe memebers hollered with him making a strange happy voice...

ABHITI/RUHI : Hey although I don't understand what you are trying to say but one thing is for sure, that I am not the one you are looking for!!! Did you get it???

They ( tribe leader & it's members ) were looking at them ( RUMAAN { RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN}, ARYAN & AHAAN ) cluelessly which made them RUMAAN { RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN}, ARYAN & AHAAN ) get only thing clear that they are stuck their with this bunch of tribe members who dosnt seem to understand a word they spoke let alone their crystal clear deniel in the normal hindi language which is the official language of the country India still seems foreign for them... Seeing it, an impatient ARYAMAAN said helplessly in an irked stern yet cold voice with a frustrated look in his eyes...

ARYAMAAN : Now how are we supposed to converse with them & get out of here without using the gun... They seem innocent people so we can't kill them...

He expressed with an ugly expression feeling displeased to which ABHITI/RUHI mocked him...

ABHITI/RUHI : Good to see you still have some humanity left in your black heart...

She commented smigky to which ARYAMAAN replied her with the same smugness, his voice deep & husky as he mocked her back...

ARYAMAAN : At least I have a heart, unlike a certain someone... Heartless...

He accused to which ABHITI/RUHI who felt offended after hearing his comment, froned & soon her frown turn into a scowl as she roared at him, asking him in a threatning voice while looking at him with a warning look in his eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST!!!! Excuse me!!! What did you just said??? Heartless???? What do you mean by heartless??? Were you calling me heartless??? How dare you???

She fought which made a smug ARYAMAAN rolled his eyes at her boringly & with a sarcastic chuckle he told ABHITI/RUHI in a no nonsense voice...

ARYAMAAN : LUNA instead of mocking me the very chance you get & fighting with me at all the times like some eternal enemy instead of wife, you better run the horses of your mind & try to think of a way to communicate with this tribe peoples...

He said as a matter if fact which made ABHITI/RUHI glare at him but she remained silent knowing he ain't wrong & all of them started thinking... But no matter how they thought, how much they thought, they just can't seem to come up with any solution... They got confused thinking as to how to make them ( tribe memebers ) understand what's they want to say since they can't speak Hindi or any other foreign languages, that's when something popped in ABHITI/RUHI'S mind & she exclaimed excitedly in a loud chirpy voice, with a beaming look in her almond shaped brown eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : Wait... If I am not wrong, then judging from their attire of seemingly less cloths instead of leaves or animal skin & the ornaments of metals they are wearing instead of animal bones, teeths & stems, they seem to be an ancient yet cultured tribe so theirs a possibility of them might understanding Sanskrit... Since it's an ancient language of our country... I heard my DADI ( Grandma ) once saying that poeples of our country used to converse in Sanskrit in ancient times...

She revealed looking optimistic making others hopeful but soon their ( AHAAN, ARYAN & ARYAMAAN ) little hope come to crush down as ARYAMAAN said in a frustrated voice with a irritated look in his narrow yet pretty eyes which looked very displeased...

ARYAMAAN : Now where will we find someone who knows how to converse in SANSKRIT... We are God damn mafia's of underworld not some saint prists, how are we supposed to learn Sanskrit... I know how to use guns, weapons & even explosives but how will we know how to use SANSKRIT...

He uttered through greeted teeths feeling his patience wearing off... Joining him in the task out chulbula & badbola ( chubby & bubbly ) AHAAN strated to sing his song as well, as he said agreeing with him...

AHAAN : Yeah, we all four have studied in Germany but even they don't teach SANSKRIT... A.R.S BOSS knows many languages such as GERMAN, ITALIAN, SPANISH, FRENCH, JAPANESE, INDONESIAN, TURKISH, VIETNAMESE, THAI, RUSSIAN, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, KOREAN, CHINESE, along with many other languages used in India on large scale, such as HINDI, MARATHI, GUJRATI, TELGU, MALYALAM, TAMIL, PUNJABI, BENGALI, URDU, KANNADA & even BHOJPURI ( LOL 😂😂😂😂 Imagine him speaking BHOJPURI😅😅😅😅 IMAO I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ) so many but not SANSKRIT!!!

He bragged with a raised chin & a proud look in his eyes which made an Oxford double graduated ABHITI/RUHI who has mastered in both buisness & event management at the same time, roll her eyes at him boringly while after hearing his words an irked ARYAN looked at his BHAI ( BIG BROTHER { ARYAMAAN } ) with an unpleasant look in his grumpy voice as he berated him with disappointment filled voice...

ARYAN : BHAI ( BIG BROTHER ) what's the use of learning so many languages if your can't even get us out of here... You should have learnt SANSKRIT instead of all those...

He rediculed... Hearing it an indignant & extremely exhausted & frustrated ARYAMAAN snarled at him angrily in stern yet cold threatning voice while glaring at them, shooting angry murderous draggeres through narrow yet pretty enraged eyes...

ARYAMAAN : Shut up both of you... I didn't had a freaking foresight, letting me fucking know that I would be struck with this damn tribe memebers deep in the hell hole of a forest in the near future otherwise I would have definitely made you two lazy lad's fatty ass work hard to learn SANSKRIT for sure...

He exclaimed cunningly which made both ARYAN & AHAAN'S eyes to go wide & both of them chummed in together, at the same time...

ARYAN & AHAAN : Why us???

They both asked, trying to defend themselves in front of the hypocrite brother & BOSS, feeling extremly wronged... Their heart feeling with resentment towards their devil brother & boss but dare they let it show it on their face even a little bit holding while standing in front of ARYAMAAN knowing if they did even by mistake then the very next second they would find themselves laying in a beutiful wooden coffin embedded with diamonds, burried six feet under the ground in their own grave...
On the othe rhand, after seeing their banter, an impatient ABHITI/RUHI scolded them angrily...

ABHITI/RUHI : Shut up... A single word from you both & I will ask this tribe members to shove their this fucking sharp ass javelin ( long spears ) up both of your butts...

She threatened them with a serious look in her warning eyes, letting them know that it ain't a joke & she isn't in the mood of playing with them... She could do what she is implying to do if she wants to do which is so very of possible so not daring to take the risk & bet on their butt, they both kept mum while ARYAMAAN wonedred...

ARYAMAAN : How are we supposed to talk with them???

He muttred to himself cluelessly... looking emersed in his thoughts as he moved his large rought palm through his thick jet black soft hairs, feeling frustrated while after hearing his question she smiled mysteriouy & said confidently with a glint in her eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : Leave it to me...

She assured him to which he asked dumbfounded feeling perplexed...

ARYAMAAN : You know how to speak SANSKRIT???

He asked shoked more than surprised with disbelief, knowing she who dosnt even know how to wear a saree knows how to speak Sanskrit while after seeing his reaction & hearing his words ABHITI/RUHI looked at him with a raised brow & said arrogantly...

ABHITI/RUHI : Yes I do... Got a problem with that???

She dared him to say anything to ridicule him waiting to just pounce on him thrash his throat, tearing his body apart like a hungry lioness if he dares to say even a sigle word against her while afte hearing her threatening tone & seeing her warning look, ARYAMAAN who was really young to die & very unwilling to say bye to his life, quickly shook his head at him negatively & said in a nonchalant voice while rubbing the back of his neck with his palm as he averted his eyes from her...

ARYAMAAN : No... I am just surprised...

He reasoned which made ABHITI/RUHI smirk seeing through his lies but still she explained to him cleraly knowing very well what he was thinking in his cunning deviois mind...

ABHITI/RUHI : Even if I am raised over seas that doesn't mean I will forget our culture... My DADI ( grandmother ) did everything in her power to teach me as much as she could about our Indian culture, except for a few silly things which never picked my interested such as wearing those stupid sarees... But except that I am much better than any normal Indian citizen could be... ( Mocking him ) So now keep your mouth shut & let me give it a try...

She commanded threateningly more than requested pleadingly to which he quickly nodded his head at her affirmatively in response, while ABHITI/RUHI turned her head around & looking back at the tribe poeples she carefully asked the tribe leader in asked patiently...

ABHITI/RUHI : किं यूयं, यदृच्छया संस्कृतं वक्तुं शक्नुथ?
( Do you guys, by any chance can speak Sanskrit? ) { I have seen other country poeples on Wattpad use ancient greek or Latin or their ancient languages so I thought why not to use SANSKRIT then, after all we Indians strongly belive that it's the first language & all the other languages are born from Sanskrit only... PS : No offence, this is what I have heard, I am not claiming anything, I might be wrong, I am not that knowledgeable...
Note : Guys my Sanskrit ain't that great. I just learned Sanskrit a little bit as I had Sanskrit as my third language in 8th, 9th & 10rh standerd... Oh my score for Sanskrit in 10th board was pretty good... I had got 92 markes in Sanskrit... I used to love reading Sankrit story & with my memory it was easy to traslete it but I hated grammer so I wasn't that good... I used transletor this time so if their any mistakes blame Google baba not me😌😌😌... )

She questioned & looked at the tribe leader expectantly, hoping for them to know how to speak SANSKRIT, praying in her mind to her AARADHYA to let this poeple know how to speak SANSKRIT & as if her SHIVJI listening to her prayers & answering them, the very next moment as she spoke the tribe leader smiled at her warmly & answered slowly in a respectful voice with a look of adoration in his eyes...

TRIBE LEADER : आम्, वयं सर्वे शक्नुमः|
( Yes, we all can. )

He answered & as soon as ABHITI/RUHI heared it, her lips curled up into a big blown smile & an excited she cheered happily in a chirpy voice with a bubbly joyous look in her bright eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : Awesome!!!

She chimmed... Seeing it our very own chulbula & badbola ( chubby & bubbly ) innocent AHAAN asked her dumbfoundedly...

AHAAN : They do!?

He asked unsure... After hearing it an happy ARYAN who felt really relieved knowing he ain't going to become the food of this tribe memebers & going to their pot bellies unkooked & took a sign of relief after seeing ABHITI/RUHI'S successful attempt to converse with those people, quickly mocked him, not letting go of the opportunity to let him loose...

ARYAN : Seems to, considering she just successfully converse with them in Sanskrit, You DUMMY DUMBO...

He berated which earned him an angry glare from a grumpy AHAAN while a curious ARAYAMAAN hurriedly asked her...

ARYAMAAN : What did they said, LUNA???

He questioned to which ABHITI/RUHI replied in a low whispering voice which sounded calm while she looked at those people, observing them with a deep thoughtful look in her eyes, seeming to be deep in thinking something impossible...

ABHITI/RUHI : You were right... They seems to have misunderstood me to be their GODDESS SATI...

She revealed which shocked the two animals ( ARYAN & AHAAN ) the most & the two of them echoed together in surprise...

ARYAN & AHAAN : What???

They asked as if not able to belive what they both just heard with their very own sharp ears while avoiding the presence of both those two background characters at moment as usual, as if they don't even exist on this planet earth, ARYAMAAN said to his LUNA ( ABHITI/RUHI ) in a knowing voice, looking at her with a raised brow...

ARYAMAAN : Didn't I tell you???

He asked ro which ABHITI/RUHI slowly nodded her head at him in agreement while recovering from his shock our very own a chulbula & badbola ( chubby, bubbly ) AHAAN asked in disbelief...

AHAAN : HOLY MOLY MOTHER OF MUFFINS... Are you really their GODDESS SATI??? But how could rhat be??? Even though you look like Goddess, you don't act or sound like one!!! Goddess are supposed to be gentle & loving towards their poeple & aggresive towards evils but all you show is anger... How could you be considered as a goddess???

He raised his doubt aliud, his heart not ready to accept it which earned him a furious glare from his lady BOSS cum SISTER IN LAW ( ABHITI/RUHI )... Seeing her shooting angry, murderous draggeres at him through her enraged eyes, he bute his tongue & slapping his own mouth, he quickly muttred in a low nervous voice with an embarssed look in his eyes which were cast doen at the ground as if thats the most wonderful thing in the world...

AHAAN : Oops, maine Jaan bujhkar nahi kiya... Woh kya hain na, galti se sach ki dakar, pet mein se bahar aa gayi... ( Oops it wasn't on purpose but just a slip of tongue )

He said while ruffling his hairs at the back of his head with his hand & raising his eyes slightly, to peek at ABHITI/RUHI with a cheesy smile playing on his lips... Seeing her rolling her eyes at him boringly, knowing she didn't take his offensive comment seriously, he quickly perked up all again & snapping his head towards his BOSS, he asked ARYAMAAN curiously...

AHAAN : Par ab kya ( Now what??? )

He poundered searching for a solution in his pea sized brain, while ARYAN who had already recovered from shock by time now & heard what AHAAN shout in disbelief, his voice laced with worry & eyes filled with fear & concern...

ARYAN : WHAT THE FUDGE!!! They think BHABHI ( SUSTER IN LAW ) is their GODDESS, So are they going to take BHABHI to their tribe & keep her their forever to worship her, like they show in the ancient dramas???

He expressed fearfully which made ARYAMAAN frown & without westing even a second in thinking anything, he quickly urged ABHITI/RUHI in a desperate voice with a protective look in his dark, cold narrow yet pretty eyes...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... Quickly... Tell them that you are not any GODDESS SATI but the current KUNWARANI ( PRINCESS ) & would be YUNWARANI ( QUEEN ) of the DEVGARH state, the next queen to the throne of your royal clan, the next heiress of SHIKHAWAT'S Empire KUNWARANI MRS. ABHITI SHIKHAWAT ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA...

He rushed her wanting to get cleared with those brainless, superstitious poeples & get the hell outta this hell hole if a firest as soon as possible, so they could reach back to their safe heaven of RS MANSION soon, which earned him a hard slap from ABHITI /RUHI on the back of his head as she smacked him hard for his stupidity which made him frown & grunt...

ARYAMAAN : Ain't this considered as domestic violence??? You are harrasing you husband & abusing your power as a wife of MAFIA KING!!!

He complaint but when he looked up & saw the unpleasant, ugly dark looks on the angry tribe members rought faces, he understood his mistakes... He just rolled his eyes at them while an angry ABHITI/RUHI scolded him...

ABHITI/RUHI : Shut up if you want to live or even if I dont tell them they would still think that you sorta kidnapped me & forced me to be with you, as a result they all will stabb you will their sharp ass javelin ( long spears ), torchuring till death...

She warned which made him stand quitely but his actions had offended the tribe members... The way he had cut off ABHITI/RUHI'S sentence who is considered their GODDESS & seeing how he was ordering her, bossing arround their said GODDESS, it really angered them... They all wanted to teach this daring ARYAMAAN a lesson & were ready to attack on him with their javelin ( long spears ) but stopped in their tracks immediately with bowed heads as ABHITI/RUHI quickly came front & firmly stood in front of her dear hubby ARYAMAAN like a protective shield, blocking their way making those tribe members to back off in an instant, not letting anyone have the right & permission hurt him who belongs to her which raised ARYAMAAN'S heart beat... It made him feel happy seeing her quick move to protectively him even though he didn't need it... Her warm gesture touched his heart making it go wild, he felt like on cloud nine just by seeing her taking a protective stance for him...
He just kept staring at her looking lost while ABHITI/RUHI told them calmly, in a soft melodious voice & an enchanting smile playing on her lips while she looked at them warmly with her memerising eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : कृपया, तस्य मनसि मा कुरुत| सः केवलम् एवम् अस्ति| अधुना अहं तस्य अभ्यस्तः अस्मि| किं यूयं इदानीं उक्तवन्तः, किञ्चित्कालपूर्वम्??? अहं तत् न अवगच्छामि स्म| कृपया पुनः पुनः वक्तुं शक्नुथ वा???
( Please, Don't mind him... He is like this only... Now I am accustomed to it... What you guys just said, awhile ago??? I didn't understand it... Can you please repeat it??? )

She asked to which the leader replied obediently...

TRIBE LEADER : निश्चितम् देवी सती| वयं भवन्तं सम्बोधयन्तः एवं भवन्तं अस्माकं निश्छलं सम्मानं दर्शयन्तः आसन्|
( Sure Goddess SATI... We were addressing you & showing you our sincere respect... )

He revealed which made her frowned after hearing them addressing her Goddess SATI & she quickly tried to explain them in a hurried voice looking at them with unwilling eyes, feeling uneasiness in her heart...

ABHITI/RUHI : शृणुत बन्धुजनाः मम मतं यत् यूयं जना: दुर्बोधं कृतवन्तः| पश्यन्तु अहं भवतः देवी सती न अपितु अभिति| अहं देवगर्हा राज्यस्य ज्येष्ठः कुवरानी कुमारी अभिति अभिमन्यु शिखावत| तथा अहं बहु मानवः अस्मि| यथा एव मानवः यथा भवन्तः सन्ति| अहं अन्येषां इव सामान्यः व्यक्तिः अस्मि| एकः सरलः मानवः यथा भवद्भिः सह कोऽपि जादुई शक्तिः नास्ति| विशेषं किमपि नास्ति| अहं भवतः देवी सती इत्यस्य पुनर्जन्मं नास्मि यथा भवन्तः सन्ति मम दुर्व्याख्यां कृत्वा|
( Listen guys I think you poeple have misunderstood... See I am not your goddess SATI but ABHITI... I am the eldest KUNWARANI of DEVGARHA state MISS. ABHITI SHIKHAWAT... & I am very much human... Juts as human as you are... I am a normal person like everyone else... A simple human just like you guys are with no magical power... Nothing special... I aint a reicarntion of your goddess SATI like you guys are misinterpreting me to be... ) { I haven't mastered in Sanskrit, It was an optional language so translation might be wrong at some point, wording might be not in order, or mispelled or anything... Just bare with it... No offence... )

She tried her best to make them ( tribe members ) understand... After she explained the whole forest fell in complete silence... Even the voice of the wild beeze floating could be heard... Those tribe memberes looked at her with wavering hearts, seeing their reluctant still somewhat unconvinced expression's in the light of their mashal ( A torch is a long stick with burning material at one end, used to provide light or to set things on fire. ) Which some if them were carrying in their hands from the start, she continued in a convincing voice while looking at them with a serious look in her sincere eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : यदि भवन्तः अद्यापि मां न विश्वसन्ति तर्हि अहं भवद्भ्यः सिद्धं कर्तुं शक्नोमि !!!
( If you still don't believe me then I can prove it to you guys!!! )

She proposed & saying so, without waiting for their reply she quickly turn around & handed her gun to ARYAMAAN saying...

ABHITI/RUHI : Hold it for me...

She said as she used her free hand to hold the wrist of his free hand & placed her gun in his large palms making him furrow his brows in confusion while she quickly bend down & simply took out her royal dragger from her knee with a swift of motion, which was struck in a dragger cover belt tied around her knee leg, just to prove what she said... Holding the knife in front of her face, she looked at those tribe memberes while seeing her action, ARYAMAAN who had a rough idea of what she is trying to do & understood her intentions, quickly threw his gun on floor & held her arm in an attempt to stop her... Looking at her with an unwilling look in his eyes, he shook his head as he told her in a strict cleaster clear voice...

ARYAMAAN : Don't...

He denied, seeing him opposing an indignant ABHITI/RUHI refused him saying in an unwavering voice with a look of determination in her cold eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : I need to prove them, unless they won't listen...

She reasoned to which ARYAMAAN grumbled unhappily in response...

ARYAMAAN : I don't give a fuck to what this poeples think... I don't want you to harm yourself...

He said unwilling with a dark look in his blazing eyes & trace of anger clearly visible in his stern voice... Seeing his concern & worry for her, ABHITI/RUHI enchantingly smiled a little at him which was a rare sight for him & assured him...

ABHITI/RUHI : It's just a small cut nothing serious... I can't handle this... So let me...

She insisted in a soft melodious voice while looking at him warmly for exception with her memerising eyes... Hearing it, an unconvinced him hesitated...

ARYAMAAN : But....

Before he could even complete his talk to present his stance, his sentence was abruptly cut off by ABHITI/RUHI, as she said in a thoughtful voice while looking at him with deep unwavering eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : We don't have much time... We don't know what's hoin on at RS MANSION & what's the situation, we need to reach their soon... If we want to leave from here then I need to do this... We don't have an option...

She reasoned with determination as she tried freed her arms from his clutches while after hearing her, an upset ARYAMAAN slowly retracted his hand hesitantly, letting go of her wrist & stomp his foot on the tip of the gun laying down on the ground hardly, making it fly, only to catch it in the air & unlock it grumpily... On the other hand, Seeing his action ABHITI/RUHI shook her head at him in disbelief & turning around her head towards the front to look back tribe members who were already looking at her patiently with a hopeful look in her eyes, she forwarded her empty palm in front of them while holding the dagger in another hand in tigh grip & looking at them staight in eyes with a look as if scanning their sould, a determined ahe with the speed of lightning, in a flash cut her palm with her dagger to ARYAMAAN'S dismay, without any reamorse or hesitance in her eyes... Soon blood started oozing out if her hand but she didn't flinch nor hissed... Her face remained same, cold expressionless, her blank emotionless eyes unwavering as she raised her hand in the air & said, while looking at the drops of red blood fluid falling on the moist ground of forest, colouring the tiny little grass covering the land red with it...

ABHITI/RUHI : पश्यन्तु, मम रक्तमपि भवद्भिः इव रक्तं जुटं वा जगति अन्यः कोऽपि मर्त्यः| यदि अहं भवतः देवी सति यथा भवता उक्तं तर्हि अहम् अमरदेव्याः पुनर्जन्मः इति विचार्य मम रक्तं सुवर्णं वा स्फुरद् वा भवेत् न्यूनतया मम कटः जादुईरूपेण एकस्य सेकण्डस्य अन्तः एव स्वस्थः भवितुम् अर्हति परन्तु तत् न अभवत्| अद्यापि तेषां अर्थः अस्ति यत् मम कस्यापि स्थानिकशक्तिः नास्ति यथा देवी सामान्यतया धारयति| तर्हि अहं भवतः देवी इति कथं गणयितुं शक्नोमि|
( You see, my blood is also red just like you guys or any other mortal in the world... If I was your goddess SATI like you said then considering I am a reincarnation of an immortal Goddess, my blood should be golden or sparkling or at least my cut should magically heal within a second but it didn't... It's still their meaning I don't have any spacial power like a goddess normally posesses... Then how can I be considered as your Goddess... )

She prooved her stance & seeing it, the faced of all the tribe memebers fell & the leader told her with low spirit, his voice sounding disappointed & eyes looking hurt...

THE TRIBE LEADER : त्वं सम्यक् वदसि| त्वं अस्माकं देवी सती अर्न| वयं त्वां तस्याः इति दुर्बोधः यतः भवन्तौ समानौ दृश्यताम्| अस्माकं मूर्खताकारणात् भवतः असुविधायाः कृते वयं दुःखिताः स्मः| अहं, वयं सर्वे तत् चिन्तितवन्तः त्वं अस्माकं देवी सती इत्यस्य पुनर्जन्मः असि यः अस्माकं प्राचीनपुस्तकेषु लिखितः इव अस्माकं उद्धाराय आगतः| अस्मान् स्वस्य सहायताहस्तं अर्पयितुं तथा अस्माकं दुःखात् बहिः आनेतुं|
( You are right... You ain't our goddess SATI... We misunderstood & mistook you to be her because you both look same... We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to our stupidity... I, we all thought that you are the reincarnation of our goddess SATI who has come for our rescue like it's written in our ancient books... To offer us her helping hand & take us out of our missery...

He exclaimed in agony, hearing his words ABHITI/RUHI'S brows furrowed together in confusion & a clueless she asked curiously as his last word gained her attention & picked her interest...

ABHITI/RUHI : अभूति? किं दुःखम्? किञ्चित् विस्तारं कर्तुं शक्नुवन्ति वा? अहं तस्य विषये ज्ञातुम् इच्छामि| भवतु नाम अहं भवतः तस्मिन् साहाय्यं कर्तुं शक्नोमि|
( Missery??? What missery??? Can you please elaborate a little??? I wanna know about it!!! May be I can help you with it... )

She offered... Hearing her sincere words instead of getting angry, acting aggressively with them for causing trouble for her like most of the people do, the tribe leader slowly nodded his head at her affirmatively & started explaining in an aggrieved tone, his eyes holding a pained expression as he spoke...

THE TRIBE LEADER : वयं दीर्घकालात् अस्मिन् वने निवसन्तः लघुजनजातिः अस्मत् जीवनयापनार्थं लघुकार्यं कुर्वन्तः| वयं पूर्वजानां कालात् अत्र निवसामः तथा वयं समानमार्गं अनुसरामः| वयं जनाः अत्र आरामेन निवसन्तः आसन्, प्राकृतिकसम्पदां प्रसारयन्, सभ्यतायाः तथा नगरानां जनसंख्यातः दूरम्| एतत् वनं अस्माकं गृहम् अस्ति तथा वयं एतां प्रकृतां अस्माकं माता इति मन्यामहे| अस्माकं जीवनं कठिनम् आसीत् किन्तु तदपि आरामदायकम् आसीत्, परन्तु इदानीं न तथैव अस्ति| अधुना शनैः शनैः वनं विकीर्णं भवति| यथा यथा समयः गच्छति तथा तथा वृक्षाणां संख्या न्यूना भवति| ग्रीष्मकाले वनस्य धारायाम् प्रवहन्त्याः नदी शुष्कं भवति यस्मात् कारणात्| वृक्षाः म्रियन्ते| वनस्य अन्यः अर्धभागः पूर्वमेव कटितः अस्ति तथा सर्वकारेण निर्मितेन राजमार्गेण द्विधा विभक्तः तथा शेषः अन्यः शिलाभूमिः इति कारणतः फ्रेमिंग् कृते उपयुक्तः नास्ति| वयं राजमार्गं पारं कर्तुं न शक्नुमः तथा भोजनं तथा कृषिं कर्तुं अन्यपक्षं गच्छन्ति यतः तेषां बन्दुकैः शस्त्रैः च शिकारी सन्ति, ते अस्मान् जनाः मृगयन्ति तेषां दासाः कर्तुं यतः वयं पशूभिः सह संवादं कर्तुं शक्नुमः ये अस्माकं परिवारस्य भागः इव सन्ति|अस्माकं संचारस्य कोऽपि स्रोतः अपि नास्ति यः अस्मान् बहिः जगतः सह सम्बद्धं करिष्यति, भोजनस्य & वस्त्रस्य आदानप्रदानं कर्तुं जीवनं कठिनं करोति| वयं इच्छामः यत् अस्माकं बालकाः अध्ययनं कुर्वन्तु येन ते भविष्ये आरामेन जीवितुं शक्नुवन्ति, परन्तु स्रोतः नास्ति| वयं तेभ्यः सम्यक् आश्रयं अपि दातुं न शक्नुमः यतः अस्माकं गृहाणि ये वृक्षपत्रेभ्यः, शाखाभ्यः अन्येभ्यः प्राकृतिकेभ्यः आपूर्तिकृतेभ्यः निर्मिताः सन्ति, ते प्रचण्डवृष्टौ पतन्ति| जनाः स्थूलं आवरणं न उत्पादयितुं शक्नुवन्ति इति कारणेन शीते म्रियन्ते| बहुवारं जनजातिः लघुरोगेण पीडितः भवति परन्तु वयं प्रत्येकं समये औषधस्य अभावात् तस्मिन् आर्धं जनसंख्यां मुक्तं कुर्मः| तेषां रात्रौ अस्मिन् अन्धकारवने प्रकाशः नास्ति यस्य कारणात् वयं प्रायः उग्रपशूभिः आक्रमिताः भवेम यदि प्रबलवायुना अग्निः निष्प्रभः भवति| वयं प्रायः रात्रौ रक्षक इत्यत्र अस्माकं रक्षतानां जीवनं मुक्तं कुर्मः| यदि एकस्मिन् दिने वयं वनं त्यक्तुं कल्पयामः तर्हि अहं न मन्ये यत् वयं बहिः जगति एकदिनमपि जीवितुं शक्नुमः| अस्माकं जनानां कृते वास्तवमेव कठिनम् अस्ति|
( We are a small tribe living in this forest from long time doing small jobs to make our living... We reside here from the time of our ancestors & we follow the same path... We peoples used to live here comfortably, relaying on the natural resources, away from the population of the civilization & cities... This forest is our home & we consider this nature our mother... Our life was hard but still comfy, but now it's not the same anymore... Now slowly the forest is dispersing... The number of trees are getting lessen as the time pass by... In the summer the river flowing by the edge of forest dries off due to which the trees dies... The othe rhalf part of forest is already cut off & it devided in two by the highway the government built & the remaining other is not suitable for framing since it's a rocky land... We can't cross the highway & go to other side for food & farming since their are hunters with guns & weapons, they hunt us poeple to make their slaves since we can communicate with animals who are like the part of our family... We don't even have any source of communication which would connect us with the outside world, to exchange food & clothing making it hard for living... We want our children to study so they can live comfortably in future but don't have enough sources... We can't even provide them proper shelter since our homes which are built from tree leaves, branches & other natural supplied collapses in heavy rain... Peoples die in cold due to not being able to produce thick covers... Many times the tribe gets plagued with small disease but we end up loosing half of the population in it each time because of lack of medicine's & proper treatment... Their's no light in this dark forest at night due to which we often get attacked by ferocious animals if the fire gets extinguish due to strong air... We often loose the life of our gurads on gurad at night... If one day we are supposed to leave the forest, I don't think we would be able to survive in the outside world even for a day... It's really hard on us poeple... )

He revealed... Hearing it, our naive chubula, badbola ( chubby bubbly ) AHAAN who was watching the whole scene without any subtitle & didn't git a word through his thick head, simple mind, titled his head at side in confusion & quickly asked curiously...

AHAAN : BHABHI ( SISTER IN LAW ) What did this poeples said???

He asked only to get scolded in return as a frustrated ABHITI/RUHI f ared at him impatiently...

ABHITI/RUHI : Don't call me that!!! Haven't I told you before too!!!

She asked getting irked with them while AHAAN looked wronged like a whinny little puppy with both of his fluffy ears flattened on his head towards backward... On the other hand, totally ignoring their banter, a curious ARYAMAAN asked her impatiently...

ARYAMAAN : LUNA, What did they said???

He inquired & hearing his question, ABHITU/RUHI started explaining everything to the three of them about the situation of the tribe memebers in the forest... After hearing everything ARYAMAAN nodded his head at her affirmatively, understanding everything while rubbing his chin with his index finger, on the other hand AHAAN yawned feeling really sleepy hearing the sad story which always makes him get bored considering he dosnt have a cent of an interest in sad stories, while an insensitive ARYAN rolled his eyes at them boringly & said in a sarcastic voice with an melodramatic reaction as he held his face in both palms with a fake crying face...

ARYAN : Oh my my... Such poor poeples... ( With over acting ) But now what???

He asked rudely getting impatient, seeing it ABHITI/RUHI glared at him angrily which made him go quite in an instant while she turned her head around towards front to look at those tribe members who were all looking at them hopefully, with an expectant look in their eyes & said in an unwavering voice...

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIKHAWAT'S firm will adopt this tribe... I wanna help them...

She said with determination & after saying this she gripped the dragger in her hand tight, once again ready to repeat her stunt while seeing it & knowing what's going on, what's exactly she is cooking in her short tempered head very well, ARYAMAAN quickly told her in a stern voice while looking at her with icy cold intimidating eyes, fearing she would cut her palm & harm herself once again...

ARYAMAAN : You don't need to... You already cut your palm once... Now I won't let you, again harm yourself to the slightest...

He opposed but as if ABHITI/RUHI even gives a shit to it, she just rolled her eyes at him boringly & avoiding all her concern & worry, a heartless she said in a nonchalant voice with emotionless eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : Don't worry it's just a small cut... It won't hurt much...

She said stubbornly to which ARYAMAAN said, unwilling to let her shed her blood again, even if it's just a few drops...

ARYAMAAN : Still...

He tried to refuse but just like all the times, before he could even finish talk, presenting his stance ABHITI/RUHI just cut off her sentence when he had barely said a word as she said in an arrogant domineering voice with a look of determination in her unwavering eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : This is how we RAJPUTS ( ROYALS ) make promise... We ain't afraid of pain, it just a matter of few drops of blood moreover this is what I should do as a queen... If I can't even protect the poeple what's the use of me being the queen... My dad has always tought me that, powerful people should always protect the weaken ones thats what would make this world continue running smoothly, maintain balance & keep humanity...

She explained, hearing it ARYAMAAN sais through clenched jaw & gritted teeth...

ARYAMAAN : I am not stopping you from helping them but why injured yourself...

He tried to reason but as if his little angry bird wiffy would ever heard to him for once... As usual she didn't payed any heed if attention to his concern & worry, instead rolled her eyes atvhim boringly & told him nonchalantly...

ABHITI/RUHI : Because blood promise is considered the most valuable & reliable thing in our clan... This is a way of binding... Winning trust & showing our sincerity... No matter whatever you say, I have decided it... Don't interfere...

She said in a cold voice & with emotionless eyes which really angered ARYAMAAN, seeing her indifference but as if he can do a shit about it, while on the other hand, after saying all this to him she straight away walked towards the tribe leader...
Firmly tanding in front of him at a distance of a hand, she forwarded her free, already injured hand in front of him which made him frown, a hesitant he placed his palms on her's, vaguely guessing her intention & knowing what she wants to do, while she placed her dragger in between both of their palms in a line & moved it back sharpky, cutting both of their palms slightly... Enough to emitt blood... His blood got mixed with hers & its free droplets fell on the moist land of forest, making the rocky ground of the forest get pured with those precious perly red drops of blood of a royals oath... When they both were performing the ritual, suprisingly no tribe memeber reacted aggressively even though she injured their leaders palm along with her's using her dragger which was very unlikely them due to their possessive nature toeards their poeple & things, that was because they all knew what this gesture means as it's one of their ancient ritual... Ritual of binding... Blood promise... They understood what she was trying to do which made them really happy & feel gratitude towards her, they looked at her in new light, being very respectful while on the other hand a determined ABHITI/RUHI took an oath on her blood to accept those people of tribe as her owns after seeing those hurt, disappointed, pained look on their faces...

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST... अहं, कुंवारणी च स्याद् युन्वारानी देवगढ राज्यस्य कुमारी| ( I, THE KUNWARANI & would be YUNWARANI of DEVGARH STATE MISS... )

She started but got interrupted by her dear hubby ARYAMAAN who tried to correct her after seeing her addressing herself MISS instead of MRS, evern after marrying him which directly mean she was taking their marriage for granted & treating their relationship as if it didn't existed...

ARYAMAAN : MRS.

A grumpy he states proudly which earned him a glare from his fiesty wiffy which made him smirk winingly & say nonchalantly with a shrug...

ARYAMAAN : Although I don't know much about SANSKRIT & I can't seem to understand a word from whatever you are speaking with this poeples, but whatever I know from that I understand at least this much....

He said with a knowing look in his eyes which really irked ABHITI/RUHI but avoiding his stupidity she continued with her oath...

ABHITI/RUHI : अभिती ( ABHITI )

As soon as she said ARYAMAAN finished it for her, joining his name with her's, doubting she exclude it from her name...

ARYAMAAN : ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA...

He said with his head held high, while after seeing his disturbing act ABHITI/RUHI elbowed him hard in his bicep marking him frown & again continued with her oath...

ABHITI/RUHI : अभिमन्यु शिखावत, मम रक्ते प्रतिज्ञां करोषि यत् इतः परं भवद्भ्यः सर्वेभ्यः मम जनत्वेन स्वीकुर्यात्, भवतां सर्वेषां तथैव व्यवहारः भविष्यति। अतः इतः परं शिखावतस्य फर्मः भवतः जनजातिं स्वीकरोति तथा च भवद्भ्यः सर्वेभ्यः स्वास्थ्यसेवा-उत्पादाः, औषधानि, शिक्षा, उत्तम-सुनिर्मितानि गृहाणि, समुचितं भोजनं, वस्त्राणि, कार्याणि च इत्यादीनि सर्वाणि सुविधानि प्रदत्तानि भविष्यन्ति। भवतः व्यवसायस्य स्थापनायां अपि वयं भवतः सहायतां करिष्यामः। भवन्तः स्वस्य प्राकृतिकनिर्मितवस्तूनि विक्रेतुं शक्नुवन्ति ये हस्तनिर्मितत्वेन बहिः जगति मूल्यवान् सन्ति येन भवन्तः स्वस्य कृते अर्जनं कर्तुं स्वपदेषु स्थातुं च साहाय्यं करिष्यन्ति। ( ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT, promise you on my blood to accept you all as my people from now on & you all shall be treated that way... So from now on, SHIKHAWAT'S firm will adopt your tribe & you all will be provided with all the facilities like health care products, medicines, property medical treatment, good education, good well built homes, proper food, cloths & jobs... We will also help you to estabilish your buisness... You guys could sell your natural built goods which are valueable in the outside world for being handmade which would help you to earn for yourself & stand on your own feets... )

She promises them which made them ( tribe members ) all really very happy... They all thanked her, bowing their head in front of her into submission as well as out of respect while cheerinyfor her happily...

Whole Tribe : HO HO HO MAA SATI ABHITI... HO HO MATA SATI ABHITI... ( Cheering to her as praise, a form of gratitude for her favours... )

They all hollered, Seeing it ABHITI/RUHI smiled slightly & raised her hand in the air, indicating then to stop with the cheers... Understanding her signal they instamly stopped & ince again, everything went quite... After her huge favour & commitment, those people really wanted her to go with them to their tribe & stay their for a while, as they wanted to show their hospitality & sincerity to her, to thank her for her generosity at the same time they wanted to worship this Goddess of theirs in who had came to them in the form if human to take away all the griveences of theirs... They wanted to worship her, offer their oarywrs to her, do her arti, made her wear alot of ornaments, apply haldi on her & do her Abhishek with milk & the tribe leader also expressed their this wish to ABHITI/RUHI but she told them honestly in a soft melodious voice, looking at them with sincere eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : मया इदानीं गन्तुम् आवश्यकम्, यथा सम्प्रति अहं त्वरितम् अस्मि। परन्तु शिखावतस्य संस्थातः मम जनाः शीघ्रमेव आगत्य भवद्भिः सह सम्पर्कं करिष्यन्ति। तान् विस्तरेण वदन्तु यत् भवन्तः सर्वे किं इच्छन्ति, किमपि ते च भवद्भ्यः सर्वं व्यवस्थापयिष्यन्ति। ( I need to leave now, As currently I am in hurry... But I promise to visit in future... Soon my poeple from SHIKHAWAT'S firm will come & contact you guys... Tell them in detail what you all want, anything & they will arrange everything for you guys... )

She instructed to which th tribe leader & all the members affirmatively nodded their head at her in understanding... Seeing all this ARYAMAAN asked ABHITI/RUHI impatiently...

ARYAMAAN : Now what??? Are we leaving???

He asked feeling frustrated as they still had a long way to go to cross the forest... They had to walk to the highway & call AMAN to bring help, they could have went back to the temple but the distance between their current location & the temple was longer than distance between their location & highway... After hearing it, ABHITI/RUHI huffed tiredly & a helpless ahe nodded her head at him in agreement... They were all about to move when the TRIBE LEADER suddenly blocked ABHITI/RUHI'S path making them all stop... Seeing his action, they ( RUMAAN { ABHITI/RUHU & ARYAMAAN }, AHAAN & ARYAN ) all frowned but beforr they could ask or say anything to the TRIBE LEADER they saw him quickly gesturing something to one of the tribe memberes through his hand, saying something in their tutu language, as if calling for someone in their language to which he nodded his head in understanding & quickly ran off from their along with three more tribe members... All four of them dashing through the trees, going God knows where... Seeing it, a clueless ARYAMAAN asked dumbfoundedly...

ARYAMAAN : What is he doing???

He wondered... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI shrugged her shoulders at him & said non chalantly...

ABHITI/RUHI : I don't know either... Can't you just wait & keep patience???

She said with a roll of eyes to which he huffed... It wasn't long before they heard the sound of tapping & soon they ( RUMAAN { ABHITI/RUHU & ARYAMAAN }, AHAAN & ARYAN ) saw all those four tribe memeber returning back but not alone, alonh with them were four strong built, beutiful jet black horses, which they were bringing with them... Seeing it, ABHITI/RUHI looked at the TRIBE LEADER with a questioning look in her eyes & as if reading her mind, the TRIBE LEADER AMILED AT HER & explained softly in a respectful voice, before she could ask anything to him...

THE TRIBE LEADER : त्वं अस्माकं सतिदेव्याः पुनर्जन्मं न मन्यसे किन्तु अस्माकं कृते त्वं असि। केवलं सद्भावयुक्ताः जनाः एव दुःखं अवगन्तुं अनुभवितुं च शक्नुवन्ति यदि अन्ये, यत् भवता कृतम्। एतादृशं सुवर्णहृदयं कथं न नो देवी भवेत्। भवान् स्वस्य आत्मनः मानवः इति वदन् अस्माकं पूजां स्वीकुर्वितुं न इच्छति परन्तु न्यूनातिन्यूनं अस्मान् एतत् अश्वं स्वीकृत्य भवतः उदारतायाः सम्यक् धन्यवादं दातुं अवसरं ददातु। अद्य भवता अस्माकं उपरि महत् उपकारः कृतः। अतः अस्माकं गोत्रस्य प्रशंसारूपेण एतत् अश्वं स्वीकुर्वन्तु।
( You might not think yourself to be the reincarnation of our GODDESS SATI but for us you are... Only poeples with good heart can understand & sense the pain of others, which you did... How can a person with such a golden heart not be our Goddess... You might not want to accept our worship calling your self a normal human being but at least give us a chance to show out gratitude towards you & say thank you properly for your generosity by accepting this horses... Today, you have done a huge favour on us... So as an appreciation of our tribe, please accept this horses...)

He said expressing their gratitude, hearing it ABHITI/RUHI smiled slightly & said sincerely...

ABHITI/RUHI : अहं तस्य प्रशंसा करोमि किन्तु तान् स्वेन सह नेतुम् न शक्नोमि। जुट्स् तान् अस्मिन् गोत्रेण सह मम बन्धनस्य चिह्नरूपेण धारयन्ति। मम केवलं लिफ्टस्य आवश्यकता अस्ति। मया शीघ्रं कुत्रचित् गन्तव्यम्। अतः केवलं भवतः केचन पृच्छन्तु यदि भवतः जनजातिसहचराः अस्मान् अस्मात् अग्निना बहिः मार्गदर्शनं कुर्वन्तु तथा च राजमार्गे अस्मान् पातयन्तु। तत् पर्याप्तं स्यात्। महत् साहाय्यं स्यात्।
( I really appreciate it but I can't take them with me... Just keep them as a token of my bond with this tribe... I only need lift... I have to reach somewhere fast... So just ask some of your tribe mates to guide us out of this forest & drop us at the highway... That would be enough... It would be of great help... )

She said accepting their goodwill to help them to which the TRIBE LEADER responded with a nid of agreement
& then he signaled one of the tribe members who is good at directions & ordered him in their language to guide them all ( RUMAAN { ABHITI/RUHU & ARYAMAAN }, AHAAN & ARYAN ) to the highway on horses... He quickly nodded his head at his leader & led RUMAAN { ABHITI/RUHU & ARYAMAAN }, AHAAN & ARYAN towards the horses... ( RUMAAN { ABHITI/RUHU & ARYAMAAN } get on one horse while AHAAN sat on one horse & ARYAN took another.... That tribe memeber hoped on one horse & strated leading the way... The horses were realky fast... Faster than any car, they ran as if talking with breeze & within the 15minutes they were at the highway going through the middle of the forest, dividing it into two... After reaching the highway, the tribe membere went back with the horses while as soon as they got off their horse, ARYAMAAN quickly told ABHITI/RUHI with urgency...

ARYAMAAN : Now that we are in the range of signle, you should call AMAN... I will try to call PARI so you can feel at ease...

He instructed in hurry to which ABHITI/RUHI nodded her head at him in agreement & took out her phone while after saying this he too took out his mobile & searched for DEVIL'S SWEETHEART... ABHITI/RUHI who was standing beside him & was dialing AMAN'S number had just seen the contact name he had saved PARI'S name with by chance which made her frown & she ahot him an angry murderous glare, seeing the contact name he had came up with for her ANGEL... Seeing it ARYAMAAN quickly averted his eyes from her not wanting to get murdered by his angry wife & continued with his work... ABHITI/RUHI too dialed AMAN'S number & within a ring the phone was picked... Before he would panick, seeing her sudden call thinking about the uncountable possibilities, ABHITI/RUHI quickly explained him the situation they are in, in brief so he could understand & be at peace, then she ordered him to send a car & as soon as she got the affirmative answer she wanted from him, she quickly ended the phone call & went to ARYAMAAN'S side to see what's going on...

On the other hand, ARYAMAAN dialed to PARI'S number but she didn't receive which made him frown... A worried & clueless he dialed her phone number multiple time only to fail to reach her every time, meanwhile ABHITI/RUHI approched her & seeing his deep frown, worried eyes & restless face as he still continued to dial her she understood that something is definitely wrong with her ANGEL... So a concerned she quickly asked ARYAMAAN with uneasiness in her heart & anger in her voice as she looked at him with blaming eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : See, didn't I told you that somthing is wron??? But you won't just listen to me??? Now what??? You ain't able to reach her???

She asked already knowing the answer very well which was making her retsless while after hearing it, ARYAMAAN who was freaking out internally said calmly trying his best to sound reasonable...

ARYAMAAN : May be she is resting, I will just try to call SEJAL...

He said as he dialed SEJAL but even after 8 calls she didn't recive which made him frown & he muttred irked...

ARYAMAAN : What wrong with this poeple??? Why in the world, isn't she receiving the call???

He wondered feeling frustrated with her careless act... Hearing it, ARYAN who was standing a few feets away from him quickly said in his CICCIO'S defence...

ARYAN : BHAI ( BIG BRO ), her phone must be on silent considering she is accompanying PARI in the infirmary room... She must be bussy in taking care of PARI... But what's surprising is even MRS. DEAOUZA ain't picking up... I tried to call her multiple times but even her phone is unreachable... I think you should call that polar bear ANGAD...

He suggested in a concerned voice with a worried look in his eyes... Hearing it, a stressed ARYAMAAN was about to dial ANGAD when he heard AHAAN'S stressed voice...

AHAAN : I tried... BUDDY ( ANGAD ) isn't receiving his phone either, BOSS... Now what???

He infirmed uncertaintly & asked not knowing what to do... Hearing him, ARYAN who was on his phone, came back & said restlessly...

ARYAN : I just tried to call REYANSH BHAI ( BIG BRO ) but his phone is also out of reach...

He infirmed which made ARYAMAAN rub his forehead with his palm feeling stressed, a suspicious he muttred in a thoughtful voice with a concerned look in his eyes...

ARYAMAAN : Somthing is definitely wrong...

He predicted rubbing his face with his both hands exasperatly, to which AHAAN & ARYAN nodded their head at him in agreemen while ARYAMAAN frustratingky moved his fungers through his jet black thick layer of hairs on his head & kicked a nearby at ne away... Seeing it, AHAAN who was trying t call someone, said again with uneasiness...

AHAAN : The secondary security incharge Markus isn't picking up.... I tried calling the cheif guard ZAK but nor he neither anyone else in RS. MANSION are picking up... I am not even able to reach them... Is it even possible for everyone's phones to get out of reach all of a sudden at once in any normal circumstances???

He wondered frustratingly thats when something cross ARYAN'S mind which made his eyes go wide in realisation & he quickly exclaimed in a loud voice...

ARYAN : It's possible!!! ( Looking at ARYAMAAN with wide eyes filled with unwillingness not wanting to belive what he is going to say ) It's possible BHAI ( BIG BRO )... It is definitely possible for all the communication devices of the RS MANSION except for the specially designed security walkie talkie's with my specialy prepared micro chips installed, to go out & be unable to reach if...

He was saying but before he could finish his sentence it was interrupted by a thunderatruck ARYAMAAN who said in a thoughtful voice with wide eyes, a look if realisation plastered on his face...

ARYAMAAN : If all the seven gates of RS MANSION are distroyed...

He finished for ARYAN to which ARYAN replied...

ARYAN : Exactly...

He said in agreement... Hearing them both, AHAAN frowned & said thinking in through... His voice filled with disbelief & eyes showing unwillingness to trust what ARYAN just said...

AHAAN : But that's impossible... With our current security settings & arrangement, it's impossible for enemies with even 50 helicopter's & 100 war tanks to break through a single gate...
The ultraviolet magnetic sheild surrounding the RS MANSION which can't be hacked nor decoded with ARYAN'S strong fire wall, is protecting RS MANSION making it impossible for enemies to break through even with 100's - 1000's of helicopters since it would just turn them into ashes if not turned off before entering between the 100 meter radius of the forest surrounding around the whole RS MANSION...
& If we talk about the 7 gates then each gate is guarded for 59 well train, black commandos who are trained in all sorts of marcial arts, boxing & knows to use all sorts of weapons...
Each checkpost of those 8 checkpoints containa those 10 Africans gorrilas akka killing machine who won't let anyone enter if not the direct order from me or BUDDY ( ANGAD )...
Even if the enemy tries to break in, with the huge a***ss iron gate of RS MANSION filled wiyh hight voltage current they would instantly turn into roasted pigs even before we turn the main switch off, directly landed in hell on their burnt bu***tts to greet the SATAN... With the smoke signal other geates would recive the signal & backup would be send...
With such security system it's impossible for enemy to attack since no one can break through this chakravyuh ( trap ) type if security system...
Not even I could come up with an idea to break through it even after thinking & researching for so many years to find the loophole to fill... I wonder even if it's creater could do so...

He explained stating the facts & wonedred himself... Hearing it, ARYAN too join him saying thoughtfully with narrow eyes as he tried to remeber it...

ARYAN : I wonder anyone alive could do so... Only Chachu ( Uncle ) knew how to break through it... He was the one who had designed this security system... This plan of security is going on from the last 10 years... Chachu ( Uncle ) has established before 2 years of that 8 year old incident...

He reminded... Hearing them both ABHITI/RUHI git alert while ARYAMAAN frowned & said in a deep husky voice filled with urgency, with a look of suspicion in his eyes...

ARYAMAAN : Something doesn't seem to be right, we need to get back to RS MANSION as soon as possible...

He exclaimed feeling worried seeing how they weren't able to connect to anyone whiel hearing all of this ABHITI/RUHI closed her eyes & muttred under her breath in a pleading voice, begging her AARADHYA, her MAHADEV to protect her sister...

ABHITI/RUHI : Please be okay ANGEL...

She whispered in a low voice, that's when she heard the voice of roaring engine & honking which mad wher break through her trance... She opened her eyes & looking at ARYAMAAN fiercely, word by word...

ABHITI/RUHI : If today something happens to my ANGEL, I am gonna behead your dear little brother on the sacrificial ground of DEVGARH...

She threatened in a dangerously Steen yet cold intimidating voice while looking at him with dark domineering eyes, looking like a female version of SATAN... After saying this she didn't wait anymore & without westing even a singke second she strode towards the 2 car's of SHIKHAWAT'S which had just arrived, taking long strides... After seeing this angry form if her & hearing her warning, ARYAMAAN muttred to himself...

ARYAMAAN : Now on your own REY... All I can do is just hope that, PARI is fine... Or else not even I can save you from LUNA'S wrath...

Saying this he huffed & shook his head iff before signaling AHAAN & ARYAN through his hand, asking them to follow him & heading towards the car... As soon as the guard saw ABHITI/RUHI he quickly opened the back door for her, an angry ABHITI/RUHI quickly got in the passenger seat silently, chanting in her heart for her ANGELS well being soon ARYAMAAN too join her while ARYAN & AHAAN got in the front passenger & driving seat... AHAAN turn the engine on & with a roaring sound the car took off heading towards the the RS MANSION... ABHITI/RUHI was too worried to care about speed nor in the state to drive so she didn't resist & just kept quiet...
As the car ran on the empty desrted road if highway, rushing back to RS MANSION a tired ABHITI/RUHI feeling exhausted due to all the events, placed her head on ARYAMAAN'S shoulder & ended up falling into deep slumber as finally all the exhaustion took effect on her body...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

_________________________________________
| |
| *Total Word Count : 11.8k+ |
| |
| *Vote Target For Readers : 199+ |
| |
| *Next Update Shedule : Goal |
| |_________________________________________

Note : Next update may be ( possibly ) will be updated on Sunday if this one crosses 199+ votes or else everyone will have to wait till 25th of December, yeah it's the day of Christmas or 31st December, the last day of the year or the new year's day...
_____________________________________

PRECAP : Just a dream or a new MYSTRY???
_____________________________________

Hashhh🥵🥵🥵finally it finished 😓😓😓That's it for today🥱🥱🥱... It feel so tired😓😓😓 to write oops i mean to say, type so many words🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️... Let it be😖😖😖... So as usual, hey guys🥰🥰🥰... How was the chapter ha??🤨🤨🤨... I just hope you all liked it oops I mean loved it😍😍😍... Well first of all GRAZIE MILLE... 매우 감사합니다 ( maeu gamsahabnida ) ( THANK YOU ) for reading the chapter😇😇😇... Secondly see I tried my best to make it entertaining so please adjust & bare with it if you found it a little bit boring... Thirdly I am putting so much efforts yaar to creat something new & spending days in typing but what i am getting nothing... So please guys do support yaar to boost my confidance... I don't understand why you don't vote... What will you cost by voting it won't take even a second still you don't... What's your problem yaar... Leave it.... Okay so fourthly see i have just finished the writting oops i man to say typing of this chapter & as always you know lazy me without even giving it a second glance I am uploading this chapter as I am feeling way too tired to do so yaar... May be i will do the corrections in chapter later... can't promise you know... Well may be I will but till then please avoid the Grammer & spelling mistakes as I don't have a heart to do it now yaar & I will really feel bad if you poke me for it, it's kind of discouraging... Don't you think the same??? Let it be so what I was saying ha... Fifthly guys see It literally took mine whole 18+ hours to write this chapter... I am so tired na yaar... now i am feeling sleepy too so I am going while you guys please enjoy the long waiting of next brand new entertaining fantastic chapter of your favourite story JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Juts kidding i will try to update the next chapter as fast as possible... Okay so after all this blabbering of mine it my cue to take you leave... But before ending the chapter as usual let me warn you all fam ( don't take me & my warning for granted😾 ), my dear BUDDY'S listen to me really very carefully 😡it's a message for my fam😏 from their 😈devil😈writter... " My dear fam don't you dare😾😡😾 forget to vote for your, cute😘 intelligent😎, smart😌, beautiful😍, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, kind🤓, dashing😏, cocky🤠, sassy😕,cool😯, funny😗, chubby🥴, bubbly😁, Timid🤪, moody😛, silly😒, mad 🤪, mysterious 🤫, songs obsessed😁, mischievous 😉, naughty😜, crazy😝, stubborn🙁, evil😈, devil👻, yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... Nahi toh agla chapter toh tumlog bhul hi jao bas ( otherwise just forget about the next update of a brand new & really very exciting chapter...) So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try my best to come back as soon as possible with the very next brand new & very very exciting chapter of my oops I mean our ( may be ) favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then... Tata... Bye Bye... ( さよなら ) SAYONARA... ( ˌästə ˌlä ˈvēstə ) HASTA LA VISTA... ( 안녕히 계세요 ) annyeonghi gyeseyo... Adiós... Arrivederci... Au revoir... Ahida... Will meet you soon... Muaaaahhhh😚...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
347K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...