relying on love -Tom Kaulitz

By ll_TokioHotel_ll

|| a young girl only 19 years old leaves home to live her own life. It is 2009 and jeneane is a hopeless roma... More

โค๏ธImportantโค๏ธ
moving forward.
watchful eyes.
group of girls.
waiting.
Room 80.
escape.
give me a brake.
what's happening.
look out.
waking up.
on my mind.
acting cold.
alone, together.
romanticising.
i finally understand.
business.
taking her place.
stranger.
eleanor.
anagapesis.
huxley.
snowflake.
connections.
End of him.

my fault.

121 6 3
By ll_TokioHotel_ll

...

I felt myself sober up instantly, suddenly realising. The blood.

It wasn't coming from my body.. I sat up quickly. It hurt my head but I didn't care. I saw Sophie laying on the floor crying in pain.

"Shit..!" I yelled crawling over to Sophie to see if she was ok.

She pushed my out the way and got shot for me. My head had hit the floor, that's why it hurt.

I looked up, the three men talking to Tom were dead; He shot them all within an instant. He glanced to Georg then back at Sophie, I'm guessing he was signing sort that out.

He walked over to me and looked me dead in the eye.

"Jeneane. You've really fucked things up for me y'know that?" His voice was cold.

I looked at him, I didn't know what to do. Was I going to die? Was he going to shoot me!?

He smiled at me. That god damn smile.

"I'll see you at 6."

He sounded happy, Why? Sophie was bleeding out didn't he care? He was just as heartless as I thought.

I saw him grab Charlotte's arm roughly, then pulling her in for a forced kiss as he stared at me.

He pushed her to the floor as she stuttered his name in suprise

"T-Tom.. is now really the time to kiss..?"

I groaned at her response then stood up, I felt crazy. Sophie was in pain and they were acting like it was normal.

"What the hell is this?!"

I yelled at them, making them all look at me, apart from gerog who was still by Sophie's side calling someone.

I pointed at Sophie in shock

"Don't you guys care!? She just got shot. She risked her life for me!"

Tom walked up to me, our faces, so close. He looked insanely angry thst I spoke up to him. I kept my sturn face staring back at his, I wasn't going to stand back when she almost died because of me.

"That was your fault, It was also your fault that the 3 men over here died too." He pointed over to the men he were talking to.

Guilt filled my stomach as I began to feel sick realising there were 3 freshly dead body's on the floor just a few meters Infront of me.

"Your causing me to kill people Jeneane, is that what you want? For people to die!?"

I began to tear up as I looked at him again and pushed him away from me, He didn't go very far.

"No I don't want people to die! Your the one who shot them, it had nothing to do with me. You have the blood on your hands!"

I was now yelling, I was panicking loads. I couldn't live with death on my hands i felt horrible.

Tom came closer again.

"Jeneane. If I didn't kill them they would have killed you."

When Tom said that so calmly it frustrated me more

"So what your protecting me now!? I can protect myself!" I yelled towards him

He raised his voice causing everyone in the room to flinch

"Then why the fuck did you come in here!! dummes Mädchen."

(He had called me a stupid girl.)

I went quiet. I didn't know why I came in here, I convinced Sophie to take me here, that's when she and the 3 people got shot.

The blood may not be on my hands but i was the cause, Tom was right.

Georg picked up Sophie's limp body and helped her to her feet, the Bullet only went through her arm luckily. She was blearily awake though

Tom, Bill, and Gustav picked up the 3 dead men's body's, much more careless than Sophie's. And Charlotte stood to her feet to move out of Tom's way

I stood still. I still can't believe what's happening right now. Why the hell did I involve myself in this.

Everyone left the room but Tom, he put the body down Infront of the door and walked over to me

The closer he got I walked further away, antill I was backed against a wall. He got incredibly close to me and looked me dead in the eyes.

"If you tell anyone about this, you and whoever you tell will be dead." He smiled softly then walked back over to the door, picked up the body, and left.

I fell to the ground and started crying.

I remembered kit, he was probably looking for me. So I wiped my tears and went back into the main room.

I looked around for kit for ages. I couldn't find him, his car was still outside so he was definitely in here.

I heard men shouting at the other side of the room

"Hit him!!" They yelled and chanted

I was curious who was hitting who so I walked over, I struggled to push past all the men in my way forming almost a circular shape.

In the middle was kit. He was fist fighting Tom.

I couldn't believe it, why was this happening.

I felt furious at kit for fighting him but even more angry at Tom, I thought kit would be winning but I was wrong. His face was black and blue with blood dripping from his lip that Tom had punched open.

I ran into the circle and yelled at Tom.

"Get off him!!"

Tom pushed kit to the floor and looked at me. Everyone started complaining, yelling for me to get out of the way.

Tom told everyone to piss off, and so they did.

"What are you doing tom!?" I yelled while helping kit up

"He's drunk you know, he tried to fight me so I accepted."

Kit was in fact drunk. He could bearly stand and that wasn't just because of the bruises Tom had given him.

"Go clean up the dead men Tom and stop getting yourself in trouble. It's fucking stupid."

He started chuckling at what I said.

"He's too drunk to dive, I can get someone else to drive him home if you want."

I ignored him, I didn't need his help. I could just call grandpa, find out where he lives and drive him home myself.

"It's the least I can do, I did beat him senseless" he had a proud smug smile while saying that.

"No, otherwise I won't have a car to get home. So I'll just drive and return his car tomorrow."

"I'm driving you, we're staying in the same hotel, it's only reasonable. Save you the trouble and the time."

I brought kit back to the boof to sit him down for a minute. Tom followed me.

"Go away Tom."

"No. I'm taking you home whether you want to or not."

I ignored what he had to say and went on my phone to check the time, it was 4pm. God I was in here for ages.

2 men came over and grabbed kit. I stood up to try stop them but Tom held me back effortlessly.

"What are you doing?! Put him down!"

They carried him outside as Tom held onto my wrist making me struggle to run to kit.

"Don't bother running. I'm taking you home like I said." He looked at me almost emotionless

I ignored him as I kept trying to get him off me

"If you keep struggling I'll make sure he won't ever see his home again."

I stopped struggling. It was just this then we'd be done, as long as they were talking kit home and not hurting him.. who knows what Tom would do to him.

"Fine. Let's go back to the hotel then" I said obviously angry at him

He smiled at me and dragged me along side him, Charlotte came over to the other side of Tom

"Are you going home now Tom?" She looked at him like she was a lost puppy.

"Yes, you stay and help Georg with Sophie and tell bill I'll see him later" he didn't even look at her as he walked away and too me outside

He opened his car door, the car looked very expensive, it was a deep black colour with black tinted windows it had a grey thin line going across the middle of the doors on both sides

He shoved me in the passenger seat as he ran over to the other side and sat in the car.

He started the car as I slouched in the seat. I couldn't believe today I didn't want to. I stared out the car window sitting in silence next to Tom kaulitz. The person I swore I wouldn't even speak to again.

He drove fast it was honestly calming for me, I've always loved car rides, I knew nothing about car's but it makes me feel so free

I closed my eyes and imagined a perfect life. Going on car rides like this every day, all night. Really life without any worries. Being happy and settling down with someone that loves me.

My fantasy's were interrupted by reality as Tom opened my car for me, but he didn't let me out immediately, I looked up at him. Stil slouched in my chair, he was leaning on the top of the car looking down at me, not saying anything. His hair falling down by his shoulders.

"You going to let me out then?" I sat up in my seat getting ready to get out the car

"We should do this again." I looked at him confused

We didn't do anything I just sat there with my eyes closed. He moved out of my way to let me out

I got out the car and walked in the hotel as he locked his car up.

As I walked past the reception I glanced at Ava and gave her a quick wave as she smiled back, Tom had walked in after me and tried to catch up with me. Ava looked away from me instantly asoon as he came in.

I got in the elevator as Tom followed.

Tom was looking at me. I felt uncomfortable but I didn't say anything. He looked at me calm, then a confused look appeared on his face.

"Why did you help that guy? Kit. Do you know him" He spoke sternly like I was obligated to reply

"Uhm yeah I obviously know him, he's family. Why do you care?" I looked back at him for a second. He looked kind of scared, I can't understand why.

"Family? Like his name is kit Huxley?" He seemed desperate to know.

"Yes but kit is just a short version of his name kitzler. Again, why do you care" I crossed my arms now full looked at him

"I don't. I was just wondering" he looked away from me and pulled out his phone

When the elevator stoped I got out, he stayed in. Before I could walk away he called my name

"Jeneane. I'll see you in room 80, yeah?" I didn't respond before the doors closed and he went up.

I walked into my room and went to the small kitchen that had come with the room. I poured myself a glass of water and chugged it to sober myself up from the bar.

I grabbed some bread and other foods to make myself a sandwich because I hadn't had any food today.

I walked over to the sofa and say down with a loud sigh as I did. I felt so tired already and I had just got here. I wondered if kit was ok so I pulled out my phone to call him

I tried but he didn't pick up, I got worried so I messeged him. the messege went through so he had internet. He was probably just asleep.

I layed my head back and closed my eyes. I needed to go see Tom soon. I didn't want to, but if I didn't he'd probably come and get me anyway so I guess I didn't have a choice.

Why is he so obsessed with seeing me? He was probably going to go mad at me from being the reason he had to kill those 3 guys, they seemed important.

I touched the back of my head were I had hit it, I felt some blood. I didn't realise it had been bleeding. I got up and went into the bathroom to get a cloth to clean some of the blood up.

I look at myself in the mirror and smiled maybe Tom wasn't too bad, he just had a rough job. He did drive me here, even if we're both staying here he didn't have to. Right?

I guess I'll find out.

I also wondered if Sophie was ok. Had I killed her too.. I wondered if georg was upset at me for getting her hurt.

I took a deep breath and fixed up my make up that was smudged from when I was crying.

I left the bathroom and put the TV on before sitting down. My eyes were heavy and my head hurt like hell. I looked at the ceiling for what felt like forever.

Before I knew it, it was already time to go see Tom. Well I had half an hour still. I thought about home, back in England. I thought about my parents and what they would think of Tom.

They would think he was an amazing person, dedicated to his work and very strong with probably a strong spirit.

I got up and walked over to the front door, nothing bad will happen. I thought to myself. I'll be ok.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 10.4K 60
This story is inspired by My living nightmare, a different story and not as rough. But with an Interesting story, suprises, plot twists and more. A y...
14.3K 476 27
๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜‡ | After running away from her abusive dad, she moves to Germany, thinking that she will start a new page of her life there, settl...
60.6K 1.4K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
31.8K 1.2K 45
When 17-year-old Mia drops out of college without her parents' support-two long-lost Hollywood stars-her best friend Bill suggests she join them on h...