serenity / travis scott

By iluvon_

se·ren·i·ty /səˈrenədē/ noun the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. "an oasis of serenity amidst... More

beginning.
pink
birthday
stop the attitude, please.
waterpark pt.1
waterpark pt.2
breaking rules
chill day
realization
his day
confused
what?
fre-
baby boy
steps pt.1
steps pt.2
sudden
bye
akikiki
bae?
still?
home

birds

271 10 10
By iluvon_

june 30th.
him again :)

I woke up hearing birds chirping and feeling serenity laying on me. I looked down slightly and saw she was still knocked out.

She looked so beautiful like fuck.

Her hair was just out cause she didn't like sleeping in a ponytail. She be saying it look messy, but I love it so much. It's perfect.

She's perfect. So perfect that I can't even function right around her.

My arms were a little chilly, so I put my arms up on her lower back and closed my eyes. She had my hoodie over her because I didn't want her to be cold even though it's hot as fuck outside.

I felt myself going back to sleep from focusing on her soft breathing, but my phone started vibrating under my shoulder.

I smacked my lips quietly and maneuvered my way to get it without waking her up.

It said yasmin was calling me on insta?

What the hell? Who the hell calls on insta?

I then remembered I really blocked all these girls on my phone.

I pressed my on/off button to stop the vibrating and texted her right quick to ask why she calling me nine in the morning.

She left me on read for way too long for my patience, so I blocked her again.

Now what if ren saw that shit? She would be for sure done with me.

I got a hole in my wall from me punching it still. I was semi cool when I left her house after the thing but I got in my room and just stared at the wall for so long that it irritated me, and I punched it.

I would've kept going if I didn't remember what she told me about keeping composure and all that.

I just went on my phone until she woke up like a hour later. She so lucky I love her cause I wanted to stretch my legs so bad. I was so relieved when she sat up.

Honestly, how people be fucking in the back seat? I mean it's possible, but damn.

"Good morning." She mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head. You hungry?" I asked also reverting into a normal sitting position.

She nodded grabbing the left over juice in the cup holder and drank it.

"You want Wendy's breakfast?"

She nodded again but now smiling. She love Wendy's breakfast bruh.

"Okay."

We got back in the front and I turned on music of course. I can't function without it.

"Wait, can we get smoothies instead?"

I nodded starting the drive as soon as m.i.a came on.

"Omg j! It's too early for all that." She pouted.

"Girl, I been up. I'll turn it down though."

Her phone started ringing and she answered it quick as hell. I looked over seeing lana on FaceTime.

"Hey bestie."

"Hey! Wait omg where are you at?! You and Jacq randomly disappeared."

I silently laughed.

"Im in the car with this man. I don't know where jacq is. I made him leave last night cause he made me so mad."

I wanted to laugh so bad.

"Serenity! Who the fuck you got in the car with?!"

"Uhm.. my bookie pookie butt."

I heard lana smack her lips. "Oh, you with jacques?"

"He's not my only bookie butt." She said making want to stop the car in the middle of the road.

"Wait, I'm too high for this. You with jacq right?"

"Yes."

"Omg y'all better have been good kids together."

Shiii.

"Yeah, what are y'all doing though?" She asked changing the subject.

"Nothing. I'm finna low key back to sleep with Cody cause we tired. Super duper tired. Very tired."

I scrunched my face up. "Ew lana. Don't say that shit again."

I don't want to know about my only girl friend I had since elementary say her and her boyfriend is super duper tired.

She was just eating crayons and throwing them up in chase's backyard while I laughed hard as hell and chase was scared she was going to die.

She laughed. "Not gonna lie, you're crazier. Anyways, bye y'all. And Jacques, don't kill ren cause you wanna drive reckless."

"I'm not even driving crazy so get off her phone solana."

"Nigga I'll eat all your lunchables in your face." She laughed but it wasn't funny.

I love lunchables.

I hung up on her from serenitys phone after that. That's a threat.

"Awe, why you do that?" Ren frowned.

"She basically just said she finna rip my lungs out."

"Boy." She said giving me a side eye.

I gave her a pinky finger.

his house.

"Can we get Bailey?!" I asked hoping he would say yes.

He was picking out a new outfit because he changed his mind about the one he had in his bag, so we're at his house right now.

We washed our face and brushed our teeth in his bathroom just now and I had to get my clothes anyway. He weirdly had three brand new packs of toothbrushes.

"Yeah. I miss her. She probably depressed cause she hasn't saw me in a while." He said smacking his lips.

"Uhm.. you could've came and saw her. Aren't you her dad?"

He turned slowly towards me. "I was allowed?"

"No. I banned you from seeing her and gave her a new dad." I said sarcastically.

"Serenity. Stop playing." He turned around for reals and walked up to me.

Maybe I really need to chill cause he never gets my sarcasm.

He grabbed my chin making me look up, but his lower stomach was in my face.

"I'm just ki—

"I got a real baby on the way. In March." He said with a straight face.

My heart never dropped so fast. My heart started beating faster and faster, and I wanted cry. All that in one second.

Everything he says or does, good or bad, has a major effect on me now. It's so bad sometimes.

"I'm just playing, but see how you're heart just dropped and shit? Wanting to cry?"

I internally rolled my eyes and stood up pushing his arm off of me.

"See?" He lightly chuckled pulling me back. This time in his arms fully.

"No because what if you actually do?" I pouted.

I did not like his lick back at all. It wasn't funny and I take mine back.

He pecked my lips a couple times.

"Fuck no. We ain't had sex yet, did we?"

I shook my head slightly because our lips were still touching.

"So no kids. Plus, I been stopped fucking around." He said before kissing me again.

I ended up picked up in his arms because he made it a real kiss. We had to stop because we heard jordan knocking on his door.

How did we know? She was singing a song all through the hall, lol.

"Hold on jordi." Jacq said.

"Hurry up!" She yelled at the door.

"Okay." He said sounding defeated.

I started laughing so hard that he dropped me. I didn't even care. The way he sounded so sad and he looked it too.

He smacked his lips picking me back up.

"Shush up bruh."

I calmed down a tad. "Okay, let's see what she wanted."

"I cannot do that right now. I'll be back." He said going into his bathroom.

I shrugged and went to find my bestie westie. I found her in her room watching tv.

Her face lit up when she saw me making me smile.

"Seren! Yay!" She screamed running to hug me.

I bent down at the right second and we hugged each other tightly.

My hearttttttt.

"Hi my favorite person in the world!"

She giggled pulling back. "Not even my bruver?! Hah!"

Her voice is too cute. She recently lost her front teeth and the little lisp she had was too adorable.

"Yeah, not even him. Boys have cooties and girls have to stick together." I smiled.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Oh yeah, ja and josh played the game for so long, and josh didn't even let me play even though mom said to let me."

Ima get them for hurting my fav's feelings.

"How about you pick what you want to do with me, and we can do it. Anything." I suggested.

"Can we bake a cake?"

"Yes of course. When you want to do it?"

She made a thinking face. "On a Tuesday."

"Why Tuesday?" I questioned.

"Club go up." She said with a innocent smile and shrugged.

I-

"Where did you get that from jor?"

"Jack!"

Oh my goodness...

"Oh okay. Well, we can do it in two days because that's Tuesday. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

She nodded hugging me again.

Jordan makes me want to agree with her brother about a lot of kids.

We played with Barbie's until j came back eating a bowl of cereal. I smacked my lips knowing he was going to have a stomach ache and stop whatever to go poop.

Jordan gave him a mean side eye making me laugh. I probably tought her that on accident.

"Why are you infecting my little sister serenity? She never rolled her eyes at me." He said in shock.

"Omg, I didn't mean too!"

"I'm okay." Jordan said as she stood up and went to turn her tv on.

Me and Jack looked at each other confused. He looked hurt and everything.

She hopped off her bed and ran to him, giving him a hug. "Im sorry for being mean to you."

He put his cereal down and picked her up.

"It's cool. I guess." He said calmly before tickling her.

Pt. 2 when?

Idk, soon though. I'm so tired 🙏🏾 like always though 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 19.9K 54
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺. The woman of impeccable beauty was the infinite definition of her name. Calm and poise. Born into a violent life of guns and knive...
62.1K 1.5K 31
in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ close familiarity or friendship; closeness. "the intimacy between a husband and wife"
255 31 6
Andy is new to school and Rye just got dumped. In an effort to escape his ex girlfriend's negative comments Rye ends up pulling Andy into a fake rela...
38.7K 1.9K 50
"tranquility : the quality or state of being tranquil; that is, calm, serene, and worry-free," 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 || completed !𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁�...