Sarah Montana Living In The B...

Af Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... Mere

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 12. Gotta Save Him

16.6K 173 16
Af Cellienda

<3

________________

There's something on my chest. Something that pushes it down, right at the limit of not being able to breath. My light heart hasn't been very light lately. Everyday that passes it gets more and more weight on it.

Even more weight when seeing Darrén walking out from the door, all dressed up. He wore a white shirt with demin and he even put on hair gel.

"That's how I dress every time I go on a blind date." he had answered when I asked. He even repeated that it's the exact same look every time.

"Who is this girl then?" Tom asked when the door shut.

"Someone who is fucking blackmailing me." slipped out of my mouth without thinking. I really hated this. He could hear it, only listening to my tone.

"Who?"

"Uhm... just some girl."

"What is she blackmailing you with?"

This Tom really likes questioning doesn't he?!

"Uh... That she saw me being with another girl, making out when I was drunk."

"Wow." And there our little conversation ended.

"But who is she?"

Darn it! I thought we were done!

"May Chasy."

"Oh no."

What's the Oh no? I didn't even need to ask.

"That's Darrén's stalker."

Shit. That's the fucking reason she's blackmailing me! And now she may even be raping(I couldn't find a good word for it...) him! I didn't think for a long time of the thought of going there.

"I gotta go." He just waved goodbye, reading his basket magazine.

¤¤¤

Okay. They have their date at the cinema. Just calmly go to the cinema. No freaking out. Darrén will just kill you...

After reaching the cinema and feeling disgusted by drunk girls that tried hooking up with me I asked people if they have seen a hot guy with a blond girl here. There were most "No"'s and people that thought I was weird. But then I ran into Anna with her friend.

"A-Anna!" I shrieked, all breathless.

"Sar- Uh Krys- I mean Chris!" she stopped so many times because of my many names.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"Uhm...hanging out? Something wrong?" I nodded.

"Have you seen Darrén here with a blond girl?"

"Uh... did something happen? What about them?" she was all confused.

"I'll explain later but please just tell me now!" I screamed all panicked. Her eyebrows lifted but lowered down after a second, because Anna knows that I have my reasons to do this.

"He... was with a girl here some seconds ago..." She seemed like she digged deeply into her mind. "And I didn't talk to him but I saw him for sure... Uh he was drunk I think and that's probably why he didn't see me. I think they went across the street." I looked the way she directed her pointing finger at.

"A hotel." I gasped. A high class one. As expected from rich kids. What am I thinking?! Now is not the time to think about how rich they are! I ran over, just leaving Anna like that without thanking her.

"Did a tall boy and a blond girl around my age check in here?!" I was so in hurry that he got scared when I suddenly popped up.

"Yes. But there were three couples that checked in as you described them." He clicked some buttons on his computer.

"And they were drunk too."

"That leaves one couple."

"Uh..." I couldn't come up with something that described Darrén when I was so panicked.

"Just give me their room number and I'll go!" I panicked. He seriously thought that I was mental and that I had escaped from the hospital or something.

I ran through the stairs to the 2nd floor and knocked on the first room. Please, let it be them.

A slut opened the door. Well, not the slut Iooked for.

"Wrong room! Sorry!" I ran away and she shut the door really hard. I reached the other and knocked. No answer.

"May!" I yelled as loud as I could. She banged the door and it flew up, hitting me.

"What the fuck! I was so fucking close!" she screamed. She tensed up.

"Uh... who are you?" she asked. My turn to tense up. I'm a guy now. And she doesn't recognise me? She doesn't know.

"I'm Darrén's friend and let off him now!" I yelled and pushed her out of the way, marching in. He was on the king size bed all giggly because she probably drugged him. I pulled him up, and he felt even heavier than the time I took him to the infirmary. When he finally opened his eyes from giggling so much he saw me.

"Oh! It's my buddyyyy! Buddy-buddy-buddy!"

"What the hell did you do to him?!" My anger was all directed to May.

She even went down on her knees.

"Please let me just have him for this night! I- uh I get a lot of money if I can and I really really need them!"

Oh shit. What's with this school and bets?

"That just made it worse man!"

I pulled Darrén's arm.

"Can you stand by yourself?" I asked.

"Why did you take me away from tha roo~m?" his tone on "room" was a bit twitched. "I wanna sleee~~p! Nice bed to sle~ep in........" then he passed out. I bitch slapped him sometimes before he regained his conscious.

"Whah? No hitting! Hitting is me~an! If you aren't hit-flirting with me!" He was so funny. I had to remind myself all the time that I'm Chris right now. It's confusing because he's acting like I'm Krystal for some reason.

¤¤¤

"Where I amm aaa~h?"

"Oh come on, I know you're high but at least recognise your own room!" I shrieked, giving him support on my shoulder when he dangled around like that.

"Ooo~ah! My room!" I threw him on his bed and tucked him in like a mother.

"Sweet dreams Darrén." I smiled and patted him on his head. He had the puppydog eyes, that didn't look sad - they looked rather happy and sparkly. He watched me as I left his bed and went for mine.

"Weeeit~!" he yelled, kicking off his blanket.

"What now?" I was getting a bit annoyed, but I was still amused.

"Com'ere!" He had reached up his had like a baby signing to his mom to carry him. I approached him saying "Yeah yeah..."

"Closer!" he screamed when I was in front of him waiting for his order. I leaned against him.

"Close enough?"

He pulled my collar and his lips met mine.

____________________

Excited? :P

COMMOTE!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

A Girl's Diary Af dodo

Teenage Fiktion

63.7K 22.3K 65
Everyone has at least one secret, right? But what happens when the most dangerous ones are revealed? The life of the girl behind the mask will be tu...
3.3K 122 32
In a new dorm, with new friends and a new city, Malia finally gets to attend South North College in NYC. She wants to build a career and make her dre...
Dabi Af :)

Fan Fiktion

63.8K 1K 10
🚨TRIGGER WARNINGS🚨 Gore, kidnapping, anxiety, strong language Unedited I literally hate this story so much bc it was the first one I wrote (Kinda...
236 38 11
How can I stay? How can I go? Stay here with Dad, the extreme alcoholic who enjoys others misery? Go away with Mum, the bio polar and manic depressiv...