Don't Blame Me | Charles Lecl...

By nati_lec16

Charles Leclerc has two girlfriends - official one, Diana, and a secret one, Angie. What's going to happen i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 6

988 13 0
By nati_lec16

"We should go to a club, get drunk for once on this vacation. I don't know when I'm gonna have the chance to see you wasted again and it's always so much fun" Carlos suggested as they were wondering what to do. They already went golfing and hiking for the second time, it was too cold to go to the beach and they were slowly running out of options.

"I'm down, I could go dance" Pierre happily agreed and the rest of them followed.

There wasn't a lot of clubs in Madeira, so they chose the closest one. All of them took a nap in the afternoon so they could party until the morning. They were flying back home in three days, so they didn't have to worry about flying hungover and just drink how much they pleased. From the stories Diana was told about drivers' parties she knew they were capable of drinking a lot, but they wish they were dead the next day because of it. Diana wasn't a heavy drinker, it was fairly easy for her to get drunk so she didn't have to drink as much to feel the same as them.

When they arrived at the club, it was already a long line at the door despite an early time. They waited to get in for about half an hour and Diana wished she wore something else. The wind made the air chilly and she was getting cold in a mini skirt and crop top. She hoped the club was a little warmer or else she would have to warm herself up with drinks.

Most of the people were at the bar, it was still bright outside and the floor was too lit up to dance. The blonde ordered a hurricane cocktail and the boys went for shots. They found a booth to sit at and waited for the sun to set. By the time it was dark and people started to dance, Diana was 5 rounds of shots and two cocktails in and started to feel the influence of alcohol.

She noticed Charles glancing at her from time to time from across the table. She didn't want to ask in front of everyone, so she just rubbed her foot on his leg. He looked surprised at the action, but didn't move his leg away. His eyes burned into her even more. He was fully staring now with a mysterious look on his face. Her cheeks started to get hot, but she needed to pee so it was a perfect opportunity to leave without the boys noticing what's happening.

She excused herself and headed to the bathroom. Unfortunately she coudn't get there in peace, because someone grabbed her hand when she was walking past the dance floor and asked if she wanted to dance. She didn't know the guy, he was good looking and she woud've possibly agreed if she wasn't on the way to the bathroom. Diana politely said that she couldn't dance now and maybe later.

When she got back to the booth, there were three rounds of shots on the table and it looked like the boys waited for her to drink. They took the shots quickly and decided it's time to dance. They reserved the booth for later and formed a little circle on the middle of the dance floor. The music was great, exactly what Diana liked in clubs. They all danced and fooled around but were visibly intoxicated.

The boys asked Diana if she wanted to drink with them again. Her head felt light already, but she figured it woudn't hurt to have two more. She was wrong though, the alcohol hit her with full force. She had slurred speech and felt dizzy. When Pierre was ordering another round she passed and went to dance it out, almost tripping over her own feet.

She didn't go into the crowd too much and picked a spot on the side. Shortly after the same guy that asked her to dance earlier approached her and they started dancing together. It didn't take long for him to ask if Diana wanted to go to his place. She declined him for the second time that night and he walked away, looking for an easy one night stand.

Diana jumped to the rhythm of the music when she felt someone watching her from behind. Before she decided to turn around and check if she was being paranoid or not, she felt an intense smell of cologne mixed with alcohol and she instantly knew. Charles ran his fingers along her arm, took her hand and turned her around so Diana could face him.

"What did this guy want?" He asked with his lips close to her ear.

"To take me home" Diana put her hands on Charles' shoulders and they swung slowly, not caring about the tempo of the songs playing.

"Too bad for him, being rejected by you must've hurt"

"He's not my type so he didn't stand a chance"

They were so close that Diana accidentally brushed the tip of her nose against his neck and heard a muffled groan. Charles squeezed his hands on Diana's hips, his gaze burned into her. She coudn't tell if it was the shots or the fact she wasn't intimate with anyone for nearly three years, but she felt butterflies in her stomach at the proximity of Charles. It felt so utterly wrong but at the same time she craved his whole attention.

Charles moved his hand at the back of Diana's neck, stroking it gently and watching her reaction with a smirk on his face. She couldn't help but smile and bow her head a little, giving him a better access. Diana clenched her fists on the collar of his shirt and felt a blush spreading across her skin.

Charles' touch wasn't innocent, he knew exactly what he was doing and enjoyed every second of it. He was trying to resist the urge to continue as he didn't know if Diana felt the same way. She was beautiful, kind and funny and Charles could see himself falling for her, maybe he already did a little, but how their relationship started made him doubt they're ever going to have a chance. And the fact he was broken up with recently made him feel guilty about what he was doing, he shouldn't have moved on so soon.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop" He said to her ear and lowered his lips to her neck. The alcohol gave him enough courage to shoot his shot.

Charles pressed his lips against Diana's thin skin and could feel her heart pounding. She smelled like the most addictive drug and Charles was just about to take some. One of his hands moved to her butt, pulling her body as close to his as possible while still kissing her neck.

Diana moaned at the sudden pleasure and put her hand in Charles' hair. She couldn't stop him even if she had to, the feeling she's been missing for so long was here again and she wanted to give in even if she's going to regret it later. Her breath became more and more shallow, heat overtook her whole body with a tingle.

Charles moved away for a second to look at Diana's face. Her eyes were sparkling, looking straight into his with a desire. He cupped her cheek with his hand, the other one still on her butt, and saw her bite her bottom lip without breaking the eye contact. That was his last straw, he couldn't take it anymore.

The whole world stopped spinning when their lips touched for the first time. It was like a tsunami hitting the land, an unstoppable force of nature no one could resist. Their bodies pressed together, slowly deepening the kiss. Charles was holding Diana's body so close to his that she could feel a bulge appear right below his belt.

Diana's lips were soft and wet and the only thing Charles wanted at the moment. Surprising shiver burned through him, making him feel like it was his first kiss ever. He kissed girls before, in fact he was doing a lot more than just that, but it was different this time. The fact they both weren't convinced it was the right thing to do but still did it because they couldn't keep away from each other any longer was equally exciting and scary.

Without having any air left in their lungs, they pulled away from each other. Diana's legs were shaking from the situation. Both could still feel the tingling sensation the kiss left on their lips. Diana took her hand out of Charles' hair and put it on his quickly moving chest and he did the same, putting his hands on her waist again.

Before they could even properly process what happened and what it's going to mean for them, Carlos, Pierre and Lando spotted them and joined, which meant they began dancing like normal again. Diana thought to herself she's glad she used a long lasting matte lipstick and didn't leave any trace of her on Charles' lips.

After a couple hours, lots of drinks and dancing later, most of the people were making their way home, so the group decided to do the same. They arrived at the house around 3 in the morning, all of them drunk and tired. Diana didn't go to a club for a long time and forgot it's such a workout to be dancing and jumping around for an extended period of time.

Diana and Charles acted like nothing happened for the rest of the night, except for a few glances here and there they didn't let the boys know anything was going on. They were talking and joking like normal, but when Diana sat next to Charles on the ride back and their arms touched, she experienced another heat wave coming through her body, just like when they were on the dance floor.

All of them headed to their rooms. Luckily, every room had a connected bathroom so waiting in line to get ready for bed wasn't an issue. It was convenient not only because of that, but also because Diana and Charles were confused about the whole kissing situation and didn't exactly want to talk about it with each other or anyone else.

The next morning was a nightmare. Diana woke up with a bright light peeking through the curtains, shining straight in her eyes. She was supposed to make sure she closed the blinds all the way when she was going to bed, but she must've forgot and hated herself for it. When she tried to get up to get it fixed she felt a sharp, pulsating pain in her head. She just turned on her other side so she wouldn't face the window and found a bottle of water, two pills and a note on her nightstand.

I thought you might need some painkillers. Come downstairs, the breakfast is ready.
Pierre x

It was extremely nice and just what she needed right now. She took the pills and almost choked because of the instant nausea kick when they were passing her throat. She managed to get them down somehow and looked at her phone. It was almost noon.

The blonde stayed in her sheets for a couple more minutes and then slowly crawled out of bed, making sure not to make any sudden movements because she didn't want to vomit. She couldn't wait for the painkillers to start working. Diana decided to wear something comfortable, so she went with a pair of leggings and a T-shirt.

All of the boys were already downstairs, looking bad to say the least. Scrunched on the couch, with all of the blinds closed and the TV being the main source of light. It wasn't dark enough for Diana to switch the lights on and she was glad she didn't have to squint her eyes at the sun outside.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" Lando looked at her when he heard her coming. The TV was at a much lower volume than it usually is, their heads must've hurt too.

"I wish I was dead right now, how about you?" She jokingly answered and headed to the kitchen. There were some fruits cut in cubes, sandwiches and a bowl of oatmeal. "Did one of you really feel good enough to make all of this?" Diana asked in disbelief. Looking at her state right now, the only thing she could prepare for herself was a glass of water and a bucket to puke.

"Are you kidding? We ordered it" Carlos answered and it made absolute sense. "I couldn't even get out of bed before Pierre came to the rescue with the pills"

"I just stopped drinking at 1 because I felt like I've had enough, but I guess none of you felt the same way so I'm on my normal hangover and you are all... Well, wishing for someone to end your misery" Pierre laughed.

Charles sat quietly, only making a few glances towards Diana but whenever she caught him looking at her, he immediately looked at the screen again. She thought maybe he's just feeling bad from the alcohol and didn't ask him about anything. She slowly ate some banana and a half of the sandwich before she felt sick again.

She grabbed her sunglasses from the counter and went out to breathe some fresh air. It wasn't hot but the sun was shining too bright for her liking, so she hid in the shadow under the patio umbrella and leaned against the barriers. She was standing there for a couple of minutes when she heard the side door open, but she didn't look at who it was. She was just taking in the view and the salty air as they're going to be leaving soon.

"Can we talk?" Charles asked from behind and to be honest she wanted to tell him she doesn't want to, she's not feeling well enough to deal with whatever he came to her with. But she didn't do it, they were friends after all. Or whatever after what happened last night.

"What's up?" She turned around, her back now touching the barriers. He was standing close, just one small step in front of her and he looked more tired than she would've think he could be. "You don't look good, are you okay?"

"I'm not. I couldn't sleep" Charles put his hand on the back of his neck.

"I've got some sleeping pills in my suitcase if you..." She couldn't finish her sentence because Charles interrupted her.

"I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about you" He made a step forward, completely closing the distance between them, and took the sunglasses out of her face. They were so close they could feel each other's breaths. "I was thinking about our kiss and I couldn't get it out of my head. And I still can't" Charles didn't stop getting closer and closer with every word, their noses almost touching.

Diana felt weak in the knees at the way he was looking at her. Like his eyes were consuming her whole, swallowing every piece of her. She felt the blush on her cheeks appear, what he said made her feel hot.

"We were drunk and had a moment, you kissed me..." And yet again Charles didn't let her finish.

"You kissed me back. And it wasn't just a drunk moment..." He stopped talking for a second and placed his hands on the barriers, his forearms touching her waist. He trapped her, but even if he didn't she was standing there like hypnotised, so she wouldn't have moved anyway. "Because if it was I would regret it by now. I'm sober now and I've been dreaming of doing it again"

Diana's heart might have skipped a few beats. There was something about his voice, so deep and how he whispered so no one else could hear but her. She could feel the heat of his body radiating right at hers even though the only contact they had at the moment was his forearms and her waist.

Charles moved his eyes from Diana's to her lips, then back to her eyes and bit his lip like he was rethinking the situation. Diana noticed his breathing got heavier the closer he was to her. The amount of self control she had to have not to give in right then and there was insane.

Her whole body was screaming for her to make a move, craving Charles. Her plams started to sweat although she was aware she shouldn't be nervous in his presence, but something in her stomach flipped when he licked his lips while putting his hands on her waist.

"I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do" She whispered quietly, looking down.

"So you don't want this? Tell me if you don't and it won't ever happen again, just look me in the eyes and say it" His voice was soft and caring but persistent at the same time.

"I'm not saying I don't want it, it's just..." Diana didn't know how to explain the amount of lust and anxiety she felt. Those two feelings combined made her think that it's a recipe for a disaster. "I'm scared it might make things worse than they were at the beginning. We're in a good place right now and I don't want to get it ruined, but I've been thinking about you too"

Charles smiled at her confession, clearly glad he wasn't the only one. Then proceeded to bend his knees enough for him to put his forehead next to Diana's, forcing her to look at him again.

"We're going to be kissing again in front of the cameras Di, you know that" It was the first time Charles ever referred to Diana as Di and it made her heart flutter. "The matter is, I want it to be real. After last night I can't get you out of my head, I can't describe it but it's like a force pulling me towards you. I'm willing to find out where it's gonna lead us"

He sounded reasonable and as much as Diana didn't want to admit it, she started to wonder what it's going to be when they start dating for real. They already got to know each other well enough and of course there was a huge amount of physical attraction involved, but what if it's not gonna work out and they start hating each other while still being in a public relationship?

Charles started to slowly move away because her lack of response made him think that Diana is not convinced enough. It stung a little, but he decided not to push her to anything she might not want. He respected her enough to let the feeling he had for her die if that was what she wanted.

Diana felt the breeze on her skin when Charles took a step back and instantly felt the need to get close to him again. There was a war zone inside her head, the thoughts battling between two opposite scenarios. Her body didn't have that problem though, it was longing for him in every way possible.

"Charles..." Diana said, taking his hand. She had to really reach for it as he was walking away.

"Listen, I understand" He turned around to face her again. "I didn't come here expecting anything..."

Diana interrupted him by pressing her lips into his. He was surprised at first and tensed up a little, but quickly relaxed and went with the flow. Their lips found the perfect pace, nothing felt forced. Their bodies just synchronized in a beautiful way.

The difference between this kiss and the one from previous night was huge. At the club it was mostly desire fueled by alcohol, but this one was much needed, silent confirmation of their feelings. Both of them wanted to try as they had developed feelings for each other in such a short amount of time, but they were anxious about the aftermath.

"So..." Charles began when they stopped kissing, still catching a breath. "What does that mean?"

"I think we're just going to do what feels right for us. Without any rush or labels for now. And keep it a secret, okay?" She smiled at his sparkling eyes.

"Okay" He agreed, kissed her again and went inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 844 36
Sydney only ever wanted to attend one F1 Grand Prix. She figured she'd fly over, support her brother in his race, and be on her way. That would have...
4.2K 44 26
"i'm not attracted to you anymore charles" a badly ended one night stand turns into a forced pr relationship. there's a thin line between love and h...
294K 4.6K 89
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš—πš 𝙸 πšŠπš›πšŽ πš“πšžπšœπš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πš˜πšœπšŽ πš–πšŠπšπš—πšŽπšπšœ. π™½πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš‘πš˜πš  πš‘πšŠπš›πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš›πš’ 𝚝𝚘 πš™πšžπšœπš‘ 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒, πšπš‘πšŽοΏ½...
419K 7.3K 62
OphΓ©lie, or Ophelia as everyone outside of Monaco calls her, has been best friends with Charles Leclerc since they were in nappies. When Charles admi...