~Falling for you~/Elavan

By liaturik79

Long story short Liz and av started with a platonic relationship, but after discovering their mutual strong f... More

You are my baby. Chp1
I would never. Chp2
I wonder what i did. Chp3
My sweet baby.Chp4
Did you know,you are mine? Chp5
Here with you, love.Chp6
Officially Mine Pt1. Chp7
Officially Mine Pt2. Chp8
All yours my love. Chp9
Without hesitation. Chp10
Flying to get there. Chp11
Here we go again. Chp12
Ohh my baby.Chp13
Ready to go home, babe?. Chp14
Almost Living Together. Chp 15
Out in stress . Chp16
Its unfair. Chp17
We're enough for each other. Chp18
Thats her. Chp19
No, its not. Chp20
Oh my, Ketan?. Chp21
The Expected News. Chp22
I'm Sorry, But I Cant Wait. Chp24
The Message Pt1. Chp25
The Message Pt2. Chp26
Hate This! Chp27
The Wait. Chp28
Trying not to. Chp29
The Attemption Game. Chp30
About Her. Chp31
Surprise Birthday For You Chp32

This Marked Him Awfully. Chp23

39 10 0
By liaturik79

NO ONES POV:
The three hours past quickly and Avan is now waiting for his girlfriend to open her door for him, with his eyes closed nervous to adore her even more by the second. The door finally opened and he has his hands all over his face looking down and she said: Why is my date covering his face right now Avan?   He blushes and chuckled.  Cause maybe I could faint because of your goddess perfection. He said nervously. What about if we faint together babe? Liz said smiling. She took his hands off his face, brought up his chin up to her face, cupped his face and kissed his eyes and he opened them.   My god Liz. You look... amazing mcgillz, I've never seen a woman more beautiful than you Darling. Av said grabbing her waist and admiring his perfect girlfriend. Liz blushed, got to close her door with her purse in hand and drove their way to the theater.
Avan handed the tickets to the girl in charge of receiving them, and entered inside the theater.  The show started like 20 minutes later, Liz has her head on Avans shoulder while laughing about the middle of the scene and then there was a scream heard by everyone. 
HELP PLEASE HELP! THERE'S A BIG FIRE BACK HERE!  A lady scared for her life screamed.
Everybody gasped and started to run outside with their couples, but there was some more people inside the building while Avan and Liz are already out, Liz is crying out of scared but Avan is trying to sooth her down; seeing how many people are coming out; coughing and hurt.  HEY MAN, PLEASE COME AND HELP ME GET SOME PEOPLE OUT! A Big guy shouted in please to Avan. COURSE, RIGHT NOW! Av screamed.  Avan kissed Liz's head and ran inside, leaving Liz screaming for him to come back, she's so scared and overwhelmed.  AVAN! COME BACK! PLEASE MY LOVE! Liz shouted crying.
Avan and the guy are inside the dressing room with fire around and with their suits; covering their mouths to not breath the toxic air.  YOU TAKE THE TWO KIDS AND I GRAB THE LADY! Av screamed to the guy. The guy  nodded and went down with the children, and quickly said: AVAN, FAST YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS CRYING FOR YOU MAN!  Avan sighted and ran to pick up the unconscious woman. Since the guy left the door is now in flames so he looks around and saw a small but good enough window so he put the lady on a corner,  opened the window and he started getting dizzy but he couldn't leave Liz alone or failed to his family, so with all his strength he carried the girl and passed her out off the window and after threw himself too.
Avan took in some new air and ripped off his shirt because of the hotness and some recent bruises and burns he has on his body.  Let's get out of here miss. He said. The lady still has pulse so hopefully she will resist, Avan went out of one small behind door and found fireman's and police talking with the owners and one with Liz while she's crying.  He sighted and walked to them.  He coughed and said: Hey umm, she was left alone with other two children who one guy saved them and came back.  The Police turned around with Liz and gasped seeing him in pain. She took the lady from him and Liz screamed: BABY!
OH GOD! She ran to him and hugged him crying, he hugged her back but suffering to breath a little.  He coughed again, caressed her lower back and said: Hey my love, I'm okay, really. Lying a little. She pulled away, cupped his face and the sherif said: I'm sorry to interrupt, but sir how did you got out of there with the lady? He wrapped around Liz's waist while she has her head on the crook of his neck; hugging him.  I went to help out a good guy, he wanted to save them, she and two children who were the only ones left, but he couldn't do it alone so I helped him out, but when he went outside the door was already covered in flames, so I had to go out from a window with a back door outside and now we're luckily here ma'am.
Av said. He saw the woman and the kids entering to an ambulance laying unconscious on the hospital gurney and sighted.
You were very brave sir, thank you so much for your help, those three people wouldn't have done it without you, we're really thankful for you, take care. The Police officer said and left to go and talk with her co-workers. He nodded and looked down at his not so calmed girlfriend and caressed her hair and said: I'm here darling, I'm here with you.  Liz sniffed, caressed his cheek and said: Let's go Avan, I don't want you to be here anymore love. He nodded simply, walked with her to where the car is, she helped him to sit on the passenger seat and she started driving to his mothers house, she knows the address because of Ketan, he gave his and his mom's to her for any emergency.  Avie, I'm going to take to your parents house babe, it's safer, they know the best, Kay? Liz said and kissed his hand.  Yes mcgills, I understand, but you're staying with me right? I don't wanna be left alone babe! Pleaseee! Avan whined. Liz sighted and said: Angel, I'm not leaving your side baby, don't worry please love, I'm just taking you there, so they can help you get better soon Jogia kid.   Kay mcgills, thank you for not leaving me back there, I was really scared...av said.

Liz's POV:
After hearing those words from Avans mouth I couldn't help but give him a fake small smile and parked in his parent's driveway.
Let's go muffin, we're here. I said. When I opened Avies door he sighted and stood up beside me, we walked to the door and I rang the bell. Seconds past, the door open to a middle aged woman with a concerned face and said: Avan, sweetie omg, pass guys please! I gave her a half smile and entered with Avan. Wendy lead us to the living room and we sat on a big couch in front of another small couch which she sat. Avan turned his face to me and put his head on my chest, hugged my torso and closed his eyes.  Are you okay Liz? What happened out there honey? Wendy said softly. Av, he-he saved three people from almost dying at a fire in the theater, and I came here cause I knew that in the hospital they would just sit him on a gurney and give him some serum and a blue gown.  She nodded and said: Well, right now, my husband will prepare you guys some soup, av's asleep now right?  I looked down at him and saw him hugging my chest with his face calmed down so I chuckled and nodded.
Wendy smiled and said: Liz honey, I'm going to bring you guys two of av's favorite hoodies, since it's very cold now, okay?
Sure, thank you very much, misses Jogia. I said gratefully. She walked upstairs, left me and Avan down here alone, so I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek, carefully.   I love you Avan, I'm so sorry for what happened to you.
I mumbled softly on his forehead. It seems he didn't heard me but he moved his head a bit more up,  I'm really grateful he survived, i felt my heart drop in the moment where the guy who asked for Avan's help came back alone, and when I asked him where Av was he just looked down.
Anyways now Av's dad is preparing Av's favorite; homemade chicken soup, it's pretty good actually, but let's see how good his family's is.  Liz! I have the hoodies here! Would you mind helping me to put it on Av please? Wendy whispered sitting in the couch in front of me, with the hoodies in hand. Sure Misses Jogia, let me try and wake him up first. I whispered chuckling. She laughed too and then I looked down at a very cuddled up boy on top of me, sleeping so adorably, it broke my heart have to wake him up, but I have to, I don't want him to be freezing later. I caressed his hair, kissed his cheek and said:
Psst, hey sleepy beast! Wake up please avie.   Avan hugged me tight and shook his head.  Wendy is just laughing at the back and said: He sure is a petty boy.   I rolled my eyes playfully and said: You tell me m'am.   No I'm not, I'm very sweet. Av said with a cute frown. Oh hii you, you've been napping for almost an hour now Avan Jogia, let's put you a sweater on please. I said with a brow up. He huffed and said: I'm not, you two are very mean, besides I'm pretty comfy right now.  I looked at Wendy, we both laughed and then she said:  We know that Tudor, especially Liz, since she's the one who has been carrying you for this past hour, now don't be misbehaved and put your sweater on Jogia.  He nodded, sat up, yawned and kissed my head.
Here honey, your soup will not delay, it's almost done sweetheart, and here you go beautiful. Wendy said to us and walked away to the kitchen.  Thank you mommy! Av said happy in his sweater. She chuckled and nodded.   He turned around to me and said: Come on! Put the sweater on mcgills! You'll look cute just like me.  I scoffed and said: Sure I will, Avan. 
He putted it on for me since I didn't put it immediately, then he put his arm on my shoulder and pulled me to his side and mumbled on my head: Thank you so much sweetheart, I love you Liz. Then he kissed it. I smiled and looked up at him and said: No babe, I thank you, I don't know what would do without you by my side love.  Av frowned and shook his head.
Don't say that baby girl , you're a very strong woman, you can do anything you propose yourself, with or without me, Kay?
Later we'll talk better, alone. I love you to the moon and back, really hope you acknowledge that, darling. He said and kissed me.  A while later we finished our food, Wendy and Mike want to see Avs bruises but he isn't really having it right now, he's attached to me, doesn't wanna let go of me, we're in the kitchen while Avs parents are telling him to please let them see, but he doesn't want to be that touched actually, so he's beside me holding my hand.  Avan, I will not use alcohol if that's what is scaring you son, we just want to see how's your body reacting to the fire burn, okay? And the best part, is that; Liz is gonna hold your hand all the time while we check, right sweetie? Wendy said hopeful and winked at me at the end.  Of course I am avie, I promise babe. I said and kissed his cheek.   Okay ma, sorry for not listening you guys earlier, and thank you all for being patient with me, I love you all. Av said kindly and looking all of us. Aww the baby of this house, we love you too son! Mike(Avs father)  said. Course we do little kid! Wendy said and hugged him. We care about you, that's why we wanna help you Av. I said caressing his hand.  He smiled widely and kissed my cheek.  Come on lovey dovey kids, this is gonna be a hectic night. Wendy said with a sarcastic tone and started walking upstairs, which made me and Mike laugh. Avan looked at me with a pout and I kissed him.  It's gonna be okay, baby of the house. I said cooing at him.  Av rolled his eyes, hugged my shoulder and lead me upstairs with him.

AVANS POV:
We're in my bathroom since this is where my medications and emergency kit is, I'm sitting on the closed toilet while having my hoodie taken off softly; by my beautiful girlfriend, I'm hugging her arm while she holds my hair back my forehead, since I have bruises there too.  Misses Jogia, he has bruises on his back too. Liz said looking at my back with a frown. Oh thank you sweet, Avan this is gonna take a bit more baby boy.  My mom said and pinched my cheek.  I rolled my eyes and said: Thank you tattletale!   Shut it Avan! She's just helping, now your mom is gonna put cream on you so don't move. My dad said. I huffed suddenly my mom just started applying me cream and my dad bandaids afterwards.  Ow! Ouch ma! I said whining. Liz kissed my head and said: It's gonna okay soon baby, don't worry.  But lizzz, it hurtsss lotsss! I said looking up at her with pleading eyes. My mom pulled my chin down at her and then fake smiled and said: Avan, stop moving, Liz  isn't going anywhere, she's right there beside you.  Now please sit straight and instead hold Liz's hand, cause I don't want to get her dirty with the cream honey.  I sighted, nodded and said: How much longer mommy and dad? It's been ages now!
My dad laughed and said: All yours Liz, there isn't any devolution ticket in this packet. Liz burst into laugh with my mom and nodded.
I'm pretty sure about my decision mister Jogia, thanks for the warning.    Thank you my love,  mom and dad thanks for forgetting bout me here. I said rolling my eyes. Ohh sweetheart whenever you want! My mom said smiling.
After that painful moment, I got dressed with a lazy pj shirt with shorts and gave Liz a big shirt and a pair of my long pj pants, for her to be comfy. We both went down,  found my parents laughing watching Tv, eating some sugar cookies with black tea in theirs mugs.
Are we interrupting? I said smiling and bent down to kiss my mom on the head. No Av, we're just watching some of our old ones. My dad said chuckling. Oh Avan, Ketan and Bella called and said that get better love, and they'll pass by here tomorrow in the morning to see you guys, and check on you. My mom said. That's awesome momma, thanks, but after lunch Liz and I are heading home, we have some plans to talk about. I said and hold Liz's hand to take her to the kitchen. Great hun, remember anything you two might need, Ketan, Bella and we are right here kids.  Thank you. Liz said shyly.
There's no problem honey. My dad said back.  Which snack do you want baby? I said grinning at her while caressing her cheek. Do you have some yogurt and maybe few berries, muffin?  Liz asked quietly. I cooed at her and kissed her, and held her waist.   You're lucky my princess, they actually  have some of that. I said and she chuckled.
SHIT! My mom screamed angry at her phone. THATS FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL!  My dad shouted too.
Umm, is everything okay? I asked innocently. Liz looked confused, just walked with me to them and asked with a disappointment look: Is it the news?  My mom looked at her sadly and said: You saw them, didn't you? She sighted and nodded.  Can someone of all of you three, tell me what's on the stupid news? What?  Is it about me? I said annoyed.
Wendy(my mom) stood up in front of me and said: Avan, this isn't right okay? It's hard to process, the news are being disrespectful and not understanding what you did baby.  I sighted quickly and said: Please mom show me, it isn't your fault, just... let me see.  She passed me her phone and as soon as I read what was on it, a tear came down my cheek with a stern face.
I scrolled through the news and just couldn't believe their meaningful words towards me. I-I almost fucking d-died, and this is the shit they wrote? I said in a low whisper, with pain in my voice.  My mom took the phone carefully out of my hand, I just nodded and said: Is this my new name now? The hot guy on fire?   Liz frowned, turned me into her direction and said:
Av, this is nonsense from people, they will just talk and wright every shit they want, but it doesn't mean it will always be the truth baby.  I think they started writing the moment they saw you coming to the police and me, the news said- Was saying.
Wait- y-you knew about this Liz? I said quietly. She looked down and nodded, I couldn't stand here anymore so I just walked outside to the backyard, I sat on my favorite little bench in front of the house wall.  I still can't process everything that happened tonight, just to think that me and my girlfriend just wanted to go and watch a play, but look now, I almost died,
Liz wasn't alright without me and now these shitty rumors, which she knew about, and didn't tell me.
As for me,  I almost spend an hour out here alone, I miss Liz, I don't want her to leave me, but her car left almost 20 minutes ago, heard it from the back.  My mom walks towards me and sat beside, she scoot me for a hug and said: She wasn't feeling well Avan. I told her to stay, but she said that you would be safer and less betrayed; without her here, she took off your clothe and left thanking us for everything.    I started crying again to my mom, she's trying to soothe me down but the only way I will feel better is if I have Liz with me, and right now, I let my baby go away from me, probably making her feel like shit, just like me, when we just need each other.   Mom, I didn't want her to feel like this, I really didn't mean to make Liz go and not be with her.
I said sobbing.   Shh, av you need to sleep now honey, at least try, tomorrow you can talk with Liz, okay? You guys need to reflect everything that happened tonight, how much you love each other to let the other go away. She was crying just like you or worse av, but didn't want to stay here, cause you weren't with her and she couldn't protect you or say how much she loves you back. My mom said rubbing my back. Yes mom thank you, I will sleep now, goodnight, I love you. I said and helped her stand up.  I love you too sweet. Mom said.
The whole night, Liz was the only thing I had in mind, the clothe that I gave her, she folded them and put it on the corner of the bed. Those perfect blue eyes are everything I need, I even hugged the clothe beside me to feel her scent beside me, it's not the same and it will never. I went on my phone for an hour looking at our pictures together, missing the fact that now I'm all alone here, I left her a text saying: I miss you princess, I'm really sorry mcgillzShe didn't reply back but she saw it, for me it's more than need.   It's currently 6:00 am in the morning, I'm sitting on the living room couch eating a yogurt with blueberries, Liz's favorite breakfast.  I'm not watching anything on the Tv, it's too early to be that loud by now, and my parents are still sleeping.
The door bell rang, since they are sleeping I stood up with my food in hand and opened the door.  Hey buddy, how are you doing now? Bella asked.  Hi guys, I'm fine, come in please. I said in a low voice. They walked inside and sat beside me on the couch, I'm in the middle of both of them.  Ketan hugged me and said: How are you really feeling Avan?  
I sniffed and said to both of them: She isn't here now, and it's all my fault. Bella what if she doesn't want to see me anymore?
What am I gonna do?  Bella sighted and hugged me too.  Av, when did she left? And what's that over there? She pointed something on the other couch.   What are you talking about babe? Ketan asked confused. There is a piece of paper there. Bella said smiling. I looked at her frowning, she stood up, grabbed it, and smiled.  
I'm sorry Avan, Liz.  Bella read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 9.3K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
7.1K 230 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
2.1K 63 7
The story of bralex Alex levy and Bradley Jackson see how their relationship evolves into something they didn't even know they wanted until it was ri...
158K 3.6K 19
ส™สŸแด€แด‹แด‡ ส™ส€แดแดแด‹s, า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด แดษดแด‡s. ๐—•๐—˜๐—–๐—ž ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ข๐—– ๐—ซ ๐—๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ: ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฐ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๏ฟฝ...