Blue Archive - White Day (Vol...

By JustAnotherDay499

Synopsis 'What does it mean to be special to someone?' A question that will bring trouble. A few weeks have... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
Epilogue
Words from the Writer

25

118 5 0
By JustAnotherDay499

11:13 P.M. March 13th. Route 24. Kirino screamed in panic. At last they had entered the highway, Kanna put the gas pedal to the metal. The engine roared making itself heard in the middle of the night like a beast. Another explosion tried to impede the patrol's progress. That last jolt had almost made her lose control of the car.

''Sensei, could you see what they are doing?''

In the back seat of the patrol car, Sensei was unconscious. A trickle of drool ran down his chin as his body swayed with the motion of the patrol car. It had been a very long and tiring day. He only got a bite to eat at the end of it and, as if that wasn't enough, a blow to the head as he entered the patrol car robbed him of his strength. The only thing holding him in place was the seat belt.

''Damn it! Fubuk...''

The lazy Valkyrie student drooled and snored on the club advisor's shoulder. Kirino shook her begging her to wake up; she was just as unconscious as Sensei was. Another explosion.

''Shit!''

''Ah! Here they come, captain! What do we do? What do we do?'' Kirino asked.

Through the rearview mirror they could see the black vehicle with a tinted windshield that was causing them trouble.

''What are they doing?''

They had taken something out of the window. Kanna could not see well. It was long and they were clearly aiming it at them. The roar of the shot covered Kirino's voice shouting that it was a bazooka. The rocket exploded off to the side of the patrol car leaving a smokescreen where it hit. Kanna's car skidded. The driver's eyes were wide open and her heart was in her hands. Out of the smokescreen, the black car appeared. They were ready to fire the next rocket. Kanna turned the steering wheel violently when she heard the shot. Fubuki and Sensei turned from side to side. For a moment they opened their eyes, but they went blank as their heads collided with each other.

''I have no choice... Kirino!''

''M-mande?''

''Shoot the tires of the car!''

''What?!''

''Fast!''

The Valkyrie freshman's heart was racing. She opened the window. She stuck half her body out and aimed at the tires of the black car. The impacts on the trunk of the patrol car made Kanna jump.

''Told you to shoot at their tires, not at us!''

''I swore I aimed at their tire...!'' Said Kirino in despair and with teary eyes.

''Shoot again... I'm telling you, not at us!''

The black car was getting closer and closer. Kirino closed her eyes and with a shout full of frustration fired until the bullets in her gun were empty. A couple of the bullets hit the hood and windshield of the black car and the rest hit one of the tires. The enemy car spun out of control for a moment.

''Hold on!''

Kanna slammed on the brakes and shifted into reverse. The trunk of the patrol car hit the grill of the black car causing it to lose control and skid. Quickly, Kanna shifted gears and accelerated.

''Are you all right back there?''

Sensei and Fubuki's face were on their laps and Kirino was almost on the ground.

''All right," said Kirino with a thumbs up.

''Let's hurry and check if that's Sensei over there,'' said Kanna seeing in the distance the intersection that led to Trinity and Gehnna.

''If he wasn't Sensei, why did they attack the police station and follow us?

''You're right... If it hadn't been for Umemono Kyara and Wakiyaku Ichigo, we wouldn't have been able to run away... Now there are many questions and...''

''What's that? It's coming towards us...''

The lights blinded them for a moment.

''Is it another ambush?''

An open-top jeep hit the patrol car head-on. Kanna did not brake and the girls in the jeep instead of accelerating shifted into reverse. One of them jumped onto the hood of the patrol car with rifle in hand. The off-road lights made the girl's figure, from the front, shadowed.

''Gokigenyou,'' She said to Kanna with a white smile, "thanks for the ride, but I think he can go from here with me.''

''What are you talking about...?''

Kirino looked back.

''C-captain... The black car....

A missile exploded near the patrol car's fender. Both vehicles shook. The girl ducked a little to avoid falling. Kanna got a better look at the intrepid lady's face.

''You seem to be in trouble. Let me give you a hand,'' said Haruna before Kanna could say anything, ''Akari, Izumi, Junko... Our friend from Valkyrie needs a hand against those people.''

''Okie dokie,'' said AKari.

The jeep backed up and advanced towards the black car. Haruna walked over the patrol car. Kirino asked Kanna what Haruna's boots were made of. The president of the Gourmet Research Society Club aimed her rifle at the enemy vehicle and unloaded her ExSkill. Part of the highway exploded. The black car skidded from side to side. With no time to regain control, Junko appeared above the SUV that was still running in reverse and like her senpai, used her Outlaw's Dinner to unleash a hail of bullets with her ExSkill. Instead of slowing down or backing away from the attack, the black vehicle accelerated.

''Watch out!'' Kirino shouted.

''Hold on!'' Warned Akari.

The blonde from the Gourmet Research Society club turned the steering wheel. Smoke rose from the violent friction between rubber and asphalt. The back of the jeep hit the black car before it hit the patrol car.

''I couldn't expect anything less from you, Akari.'' Haruna fired at the hood of the black vehicle.

The impact and heat was felt in the air. The shockwave shook both the jeep and the patrol car. The hood of the black vehicle was on fire and the windshield shattered. Although they had lost considerable speed, the enemy vehicle was still advancing. From the flames, a rocket was fired at Haruna. The silver-haired girl almost fell out of the car to dodge it. The missile exploded in front of the patrol car. The windshield cracked. Kanna and Kirino let out a scream. The patrol car lost speed sliding out of control. Haruna was clinging to the roof with one hand and holding her cap with the other.

''This is getting dangerous,'' Haruna said to herself without losing her elegant smile.

''Haruna, we can't afford to waste any more time,'' said Akari casually and then shifted into reverse, "Izumi, take the wheel. Hold it steady.'' Akari stood up.

Izumi jumped on the steering wheel as best she could from the back seat.

''What are you doing, you crazy meathead?!'' Junko asked her.

Reciting the command 25-17, the assault rifle equipped with the grenade launcher appeared in Akari's hands which were already pointed inside the black car.

''That uniform is from Millennium..." Akari said to herself, "Well, it was a pleasure to meet you. She said, firing her grenade launcher at them, "Au revoir!''

The girls in the black car jumped out and rolled down the track. The black car exploded.

''Go, go, go, go!'' Junko shouted

''I can't! I'm just holding the steering wheel.'' Izumi shouted back.

Akari took her seat again. The SUV moved forward until it lightly hit the trunk of the patrol car. Haruna cracked the rear windshield.

''He's coming with us.''

''What?! No!''

Kirino tried to stop Haruna, but the Gehenna club president hit her with the rifle. she moved to the jeep's hood and with the redhead's help they pulled Sensei into the vehicle.

''Junko, will you do the honor?''

The vehicle skidded out of control. The rims of the patrol car sparked on contact with the asphalt after the tires were shredded.

''Do you think they're all right?'' Izumi asked.

''I'm sure they are..." said Haruna.

They heard a loud crash. They looked behind them. The hood of the patrol car was on fire.

''Well, maybe they are...''

The Gourmet Research Society club escaped with Sensei to the Gehenna district.

WhenFubuki woke up, she wondered what the hell she was doing in a hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1K 8
┊͙˚.𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐮 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬˚. ┊͙ • ✎ 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 • ˗ˏˋ!!𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 !!'ˎ˗ • ೃ⁀➷ 𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸 :)) ‼️Im...
59.5K 965 63
This is pt of the book and if you didn't read The first part go read that it's only 40 parts to the book and yeah
608K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
18.7K 748 13
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ✦ Eurydice Ramirez is an unclaimed demigod, until she isn't. But she never wanted to be claimed in the first place. ❝ I'm 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢...