𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕�...

By lovejj1234

❝ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ❞ currently re-editing ✰Our fate of love the story of park jimin Jeon jungkook and park ta... More

❤︎ INTRODUCTION ❤︎
✿︎1✿︎
✿︎2✿︎
✿︎3✿︎
✿︎4✿︎
✿︎5✿︎
✿︎6✿︎
✿︎7✿︎
✿︎8✿︎
✿︎9✿︎
✿︎10✿︎
✿︎11✿︎
✿︎12✿︎
✿︎13✿︎
✿︎14✿︎
✿︎15✿︎
✿︎16✿︎
✿︎17✿︎
✿︎18✿︎
✿︎19✿︎
✿︎20✿︎
✿︎21✿︎
✿︎22✿︎
✿︎23✿︎
✿︎24✿︎
✿︎25✿︎
✿︎26✿︎
✿︎27✿︎
✿︎28✿︎
✿︎29✿︎
✿︎30✿︎
✿︎31✿︎
✿︎32✿︎
✿︎33✿︎
✿︎34✿︎
✿︎35✿︎
✿︎36✿︎
✿︎37✿︎
✿︎38✿︎
✿︎39✿︎
✿︎40✿︎
✿︎41✿︎
✿︎42✿︎
✿︎43✿︎
✿︎44✿︎
✿︎45✿︎
✿︎46✿︎
✿︎47✿︎
✿︎48✿︎
✿︎49✿︎
✿︎51✿︎
✿︎52✿︎
✿︎53✿︎
✿︎54✿︎
✿︎55✿︎
✿︎56✿︎
✿︎57✿︎
✿︎58✿︎
✿︎59✿︎
✿︎60✿︎
✿︎61✿︎
✿︎62✿︎
✿︎63✿︎
✿︎64✿︎
✿︎65✿︎
✿︎66✿︎
✿︎67✿︎
✿︎68✿︎
✿︎69✿︎
✿︎70✿︎
✿︎71✿︎
✿︎72✿︎
✿︎73✿︎
✿︎74✿︎
✿︎75✿︎
✿︎76✿︎
✿︎77✿︎
✿︎78✿︎
✿︎79✿︎
✿︎80✿︎
✿︎81✿︎
✿︎82✿︎
❀❀Epilogue ❀❀
☘︎END OF OUR FATE OF LOVE ☘︎

✿︎50✿︎

1.2K 82 5
By lovejj1234

Make me yours again

Now jimin is showering in jungkook's bathroom humming a beautiful melody remembering how jungkook kissed him .......he was blushing and  didn't realised when jungkook enter and is looking at him but he can't see him properly because of the glass door but he can see his moments under shower and his beautiful body in blurry glass door ........he was looking so hot .

🔞

(A/n: if you guys are not comfortable than skip .....but I know you guys will still read 😂, so let's continue🤤🍑)

Jimin is pretty so.... so pretty for him he can't wait and soon joined him in shower ... jimin got shocked but relaxed when he knows it was jungkook but his eyes goes wide when he turn back and  saw him fully naked .........what is he doing here he thought to himself and realised he was naked ..... he immediately hide his private part ... jungkook wants to laugh at him .

,"hahahah stupid i already saw your everything baby don't hide ."

Jungkook said and slowly take his steps forward and jimin  who stepping back can't look into his eyes he is blushing mess and when jungkook came closer to his face and about to kiss him he immediately turn back and put his both hands on glass door .

His cheeks are all red , and jungkook who forgot how to breath........ did jimin forgot he was naked and  seeing his ass he smirked and slowly bend down and kissed his ass cheeks ....

Jimin was shocked and his legs shaking just one kiss can give him pleasure....his legs weaken when he felt a kiss near his rim .
,"Koo-kie ... what-'' a-re y-ou doi-ngmm ahh-h"

Jungkook is kissing his ass and than he put his hands on his waist to support him and while  sucking his ass.....he wants to clam him again and mark him .....he smirked when he saw his beautiful art on his ass cheeks..he look up and saw his lover is controlling his moans...

,"Doing what baby ....i didn't even started yet hmm ."

He said and slowly get up and put his both hands on glass door caging jimin who is now feeling hot and horny ......he was shy first but now he wants him so bad .......pregnancy hormones maybe 🙈.

He forgot his promise ............. for once he wants to be selfish he slowly leaned his body near him......... jungkook smile and kissed his neck and whispered in his ear ...you are mine i will make you mine again .....my  pretty jiminie "

Jungkook is kissing his neck and hearing his moans he turned on more and slowly grinding on his ass ....jimin gasped when jungkook trail his hands on his nipple and pinched it.

,"You look so pretty with your round belly naked infront of me how bad i want to fill you again with my seeds "

Jimin blushed and pushed him and turn towards him .....he saw him smirking while licking his lips ....jimin looked down  while blushing......... jungkook wants to lock his small bean he looks so cute right now .

,"My baby is so cute awww look at your cheeks my fluffy ball......"

He kissed his cheeks and jimin immediately hugged him because he gets shy .

,"You are so weird kookie first you talking so dirty now you are saying this "

Jungkook laughed and jimin pulled back ....... jungkook look at him with loving eyes and slowly tucked his hairs behind his ear .

,"When my baby is hot and cute at the same time what did you expect from me than "
Jimin is so happy and feeling better with his kookie in his arms and how he is complimenting him he feels shy .

,"Say you want me "

Jungkook said and rub his ass in process......jimin wants him ...............wants to forget his promise.......he wants to be selfish.......he will think later he need his lover right now but still he remembers his promise with his hyung.

,"  I want to but....i -was .i mean what about hyung ..and .....We can't we are married and -
Jungkook cut him off with a kiss .

,"And what we both knew we are legally married and it's not wrong......to love my husband tell me jimine is it wrong"

,"Say something"
Jungkook asked him again .....jimin is looking into his eyes doesn't know what to say ....his mind telling him to stop but his heart......wants jungkook.

,"It's ok baby if you don't want it....it's enough for me that you still want me back and loves me .....i will wait for you "

He said and kissed his forehead and turn back to leave him but jimin immediately held his hand and stopped him .

,"N-o kookie i- want y-OU please don't leave me"

He said in soft tone and jungkook turn back and smiled he is happy.....that he can spend some time with his jimin maybe they will get back together.

Jimin blushed when jungkook came closer to him and kissed his neck while his hands roaming on his bare back and than his ass , slowly he started rubbing his ass and made jimin moaned who can't stop his moans now .... jungkook smriked and pulled back...to see his face but jimin didn't let him he immediately pulled him close ........ doesn't want any space between them.

,"Ahh kookie please"he said to his lover who is waiting for him to say this .

,"Please what baby ".

Jungkook is jungkook he wants to tease him....jimin pouted but suddenly kissed his neck and put his both hands on his waist.

,"Ahh want you stupid"

,"Inside you right "
Jimin hummed and turned red but immediately hide his face and jungkook can't stop himself for calling him cute in their intimate moments.

He carried him bridal style and walked towards his bedroom and gently placed jimin on bed and hovered him ..."you are looking so pretty and beautiful jimine "
He said and again kissed him and Jimin kissed him back and pulled his lower closer to him to feel his hard erection.

Slowly he started grinding upward to feel his hardness.....he is needy for his husband want him so bad .."kookie please do somethi-ng ahmm"

,"sure princess "
With that jungkook spread his legs and start preparing him jimin is moaning and feels so hot can't wait anymore he looked at jungkook who slowly leaned lower and kissed his thighs .

,"Hhhaaaa kookie hmmm ahhh....hhh "

Jungkook keep sucking his things while fingering inside out........and than he pulled back when he sure jimin is ready for him .

,"Ready princess to see ............stars "

He said and slowly inserted his dick inside him .....jimin toes curled up and his eyes goes teary and his mouth opened......he is huge ...he knows it ...........but he felt so full and pain but soon his pain turned into pleasure when jungkook thrusted him gently but than he held his waist and thrust deep inside him .......jimin can see stars ...and his body is shaking hands touching himself but jungkook pinned his hands near his head and kissed him while thrusting him ..........with a loud groan he came inside him ..

,"I love you jimine "

He kissed his forehead and laid beside him but holding his hands .

,"I love you kookie ....."

He smiled and came closer to jungkook and rest his head on his chest and hugged him..... ofcourse he doesn't want to leave him and wants to tell him everything but he is scared to lose his hyung....he is confused and scared but right now he doesn't want to think anything.....he only wants to stay with jungkook right now .

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Ah why these edits are so good and hot ❤️

I know you guys already heard it but please again hear....who wants jikook unit .....i am sure if they sing together in future i will die ....they are so good together hehe😀

So how was the chapter please tell ?

Did you guys have any idea what will gonna happen next .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 3.2K 17
Park Jimin paralyzed after a traumatic experience. Everyone turned his back on him because of a small lie. If only...they could just listen to him...
5.3K 919 6
He no longer remember... But life went on in it's cruel pathway for Jimin. And Jimin never thought in a million years, that life would chose his son...
16.5K 1.2K 17
Every Halloween, Vampire Prince Jungkook hosts a masquerade ball. However, this year is special because he's looking for a potential spouse and co-ru...
31.6K 678 32
Max Edwards. He was a young, striving kid who had been out of college and was working all by himself. But, like the old saying, "The good die young...