The Seven Deadly Sins x Neko...

By rosesfanfic64

This is a story about a Neko girl who is mated to the seven deadly sins and how she finds them and what happe... More

Character and Mate marks
Meeting her first mate
Meeting Diane
The fight with Gilthunder
The Fight at Baste-Prison
Meeting Ban and breaking out of prison
Walking with Diane
Kidnaped by King
Seeing Elane
Fighting in the Necropolis
The viIzel fighting festival
Meeting Goather
The Start of Her Past
Kidnaped
Merlin and the Start of the Fight
The Battle, Is Kitty Ok
A Comma?
Visiting Elaine and Long Sleep
Elaine's Alive?
One Pissed of Princess
Kittys Back Story
Killing the so-called Gods
A/N
A/N

The wedding

730 12 0
By rosesfanfic64

It has been two months since I killed off the demon king and the supreme deity. I had decided that after that day I wanted to live the rest of my life with my mates and be happy with them so today was the day that we were all going to get married and I was so happy to be able to be with them for the rest of our lives.

picture

The wedding Venu 

picture

The Bouquet

picture

Kitty's wedding dress 

picture

Merlin's dress the one on the left 

picture

Diane's Dress 

picture

Escanor's suit 

picture

King's suit 

picture

Meliodas's suit 

picture

Gowther's suit

picture picture

Ban's suit 

picture

Elane's dress 

picture

Elizabeth's dress 

Gloxina's suit 

We were all ready and I smiled holding my flowers and geting ready to walk down the aisle. I was so excited I had asked Elizabeth and Elane to be my bridesmaids and to walk me down the aisle I had asked Gloxina because he was one of my oldest friends. I walked down the aisle and smiled as I saw all of my mates there I was so happy that this day had finally come.

After the ceremony, we were all having food and drinks with all of our friends and families and I was so happy that for once in my life things were going my way and for once I had people that I wanted to protect and that wanted to protect me. I was just happy to have them by my side for the rest of my and their life I could not wait to have the rest of my life to be like this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 103 10
Meliodas is a normal boy. He is a bit of a bad boy together with his group, the seven deadly sins. He never had an interest in anyone before, but whe...
83.8K 2.3K 16
Meliodas finds a young girl straving in the forest when he and Ban are hunting for dinner. He takes the girl back to the tavern. As soon as he sees h...
604 10 11
A young girl dreamt of finding her soulmate one day like her daddy did. She waited 3,000 years for him but when she met him her hearts shattered when...
10.3K 246 15
Elizabeth is coming to a new school. She is a total bad ass. She didn't plan to make any friends. Then it is this group 'seven deadly sins' that also...