- chance - Tom kaulitz -

By sincerellyisa

" i love you jamey. " " me too isis. " More

CHANCE
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
011
012
013
Thank you.
GIRL BHE
014
015
016
017
Txts we never saw
Txts we never saw pt. 2
valentines day special
018

008

120 4 15
By sincerellyisa

A week later..

ISIS SAT IN THE MIDDLE of the gym panting as lexis ran to her and picked her up bridal style.

"What's up isis?" He asked sitting her down on a mat

"I'm so tired lexis."

"Do you wann-"

"Yes lexis!! I do want to be a racecar driver! I do! But I can't when all you say to motivate me is ask that stupid shit! Listen I love you so much for supporting me throughout this process and I know I'm so close but I can't continue showing up here at 4:30pm everyday and leave at like 12:00am everyday!! It's so tiring lexis!" Said isis tearing up.

"If you want to shorten that time and remove some days of the week that you train you can, isis. I don't want to force you."

"Well it feels like you are forcing me."

"I'm sorry it feels that way. You know, I felt exactly like how you felt when I was training."

"Yea right."

"No really, I felt hopeless even. Until I got to watch a real race. And when I got into that car with my coach for the first time, the adrenaline rush that it gave me, I immediately understood why I had to train so much."

"Mhm."

"Let's do this, weekends your free, meet me here every weekday at 5:30, and you leave at 10. That sound good?"

"11."

"Whatever you want."

"Deal."

"Deal. Go home."

"Drive me?"

"Come on. We'll stop for Chick-fil-A." Laughed lexis standing up.

"Okay."

Isis waved goodbye at lexis as she entered her house. She watched form the window as he drove away smiling. She ran upstairs all giddy. She felt something she hadn't since her parents had passed, when her and lexis ate together in his car laughing and smiling she felt butterfly's for some reason.

"Do I like him.." she blurted out, stopping in her tracks.

Isis widened her eyes as she closed her bedroom door and rushed into the bathroom, locking the door. She sighed thinking about it, how he cheered her up when she was angry while training, or even sad. She furrowed her eyebrows and sat down. Closing her eyes, giving up on her thoughts.

Isis woke up terrified as she hadn't remembered anything from the night before, obviously she hadn't, she barely got any sleep in the past 5 months. She quickly got up and took off her clothes, stepping into the shower.

The hot water hitting her skin made her remember the events form the night before, nothing to seriously but she remembered that feeling she got. And there it was again, she grabbed her stomach, trying to make it stop.

"Isis?" Yelled bill from the other side of the door

"Bill?" She yelled back

"James told us you've been locked in your bathroom?? What's wrong this time?" He yelled laughing

"Uhm.. nothing!" She laughed nervously

"Yea okay!! Meet us downstairs in 10!"

"Okay!" She said putting her head in her hands.

Isis hesitantly turned off her shower and stepped out of it. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body, taking another on and wrapping it on her hair. She opened her door and peeked outside to see if anyone was there, when she didn't see anyone she walked out of her bathroom and to her dresser, picking out a quick outfit,  jean skirt, black tube top and small black heels.

Isis dried her hair quickly and brushed it out, she walked over to her bedroom door and opened it, hearing people laughing downstairs.

"What's up??" She said as everyone went silent

"What?"

"We're going out!" Yelled everyone, James running out of his bedroom and yelling at them to shut up

"Where??"

"To a club!" Laughed Tom

"No." She laughed

"I second isis! I don't wanna watch 4 single guys who have no play try and flirt with girls." Said Lilith as isis sat next to her.

"I have play." Said Tom pointing to himself.

"Do you?" Said Lilith furrowing her eyebrows.

"Plus, can't you guys make some more girlfriends over at the club."

"You have a point, but, we are to young to enter a club."

"We're a famous band, isis." Said Tom rolling his eyes

"I don't wanna be arrested because I'm to young." Said Lilith shaking her head

"You're not gonna be arrested!" Laughed Tom throwing his arms in the air.

"Tom if they don't wanna go they shouldn't." Said bill with his hands on his lap

"Fine. They can stay and be boring. I'm going." Said Tom getting up and leaving

"Are you guys sure you don't wanna go??" Asked bill before leaving

"No. I have a friend I was gonna go to a party with anyway.." lied isis, remembering a girl she met during the bands concert.

"Alright.. bye." Said bill, georg and gustav following behind.

" we do?" Asked Lilith

"Hell yea. I'm mean not really, but we're throwing a party with my friend Jules. Come on." Said isis, leading Lilith out the door.

Isis got into her car and s Lilith followed. Before isis drove out o Cher driveway she called Jules.

"Oh my goodness! Isis what's up girl?" Said Jules, something clinking together in the background.

"We're throwing a party."

"I like the spirit! My house, now!" Yelled jules.

"That's where I'm going, I'll see you there..."

Isis hung up and looked over at Lilith, she was taking pictures with isis' camera, she was posing and she looked adorable. Isis smiled, turning on her car and pulling out of the driveway.

Jules poured out her last drink.

"Jules how are you already done with your drinks?" Laughed Lilith.

"I don't know Lilith, my hands are just quick."

"Done." Said isis putting a bottle of vodka down.

"How?" Laughed Lilith

"I'm tired of calling you Lilith.. let's see.." blurted out isis

"Lili." Laughed Jules

"Lili?" Asked Lili confused

"That's your nickname."

"Okay.."

After a few minutes Lili was finally done pouring her drinks and so Jules stated to tweet about a party at her house, while Lili texted everyone she knew about it, and isis was making sure everything was perfect.

"People are coming! A lot of them!" Said jules raising her arms in the air.

"Yes there are!" Said Lili joining in.

"This party is about to be one of the best I've thrown!" Yelled isis jumping up and down.

"Someone's here already??" Questioned Jules as she heard the doorbell.

"Go open it!! I'll start the LED lights and the sky lights!" Yelled Lili running to turn those on.

The party was amazing, the band had even heard about it, they ditched their club and showed up.

"This party is actually amazing!" Laughed Tom sneaking up behind isis

"Thanks!" She smiled

"Do you have anything other then beer?" He asked putting his cup down.

Isis nodded and handed him a shot of vodka. He gulped it down quickly and shrugged. This made isis roll her eyes, she grabbed the bottle of vodka and poured it into a red cup, handing it to him

"Thank you." He said kissing her cheek before walking away

Isis felt that thing again, the butterfly's. But they quickly went away when she spotted a lost guy at the entrance.

"Lexis!" She yelled waving him over

"Hey how are you?" He asked hugging her.

"Good? Here have a drink." She said handing him a beer.

Isis took a big breath as their hands slightly touched

"Soo?? You set this thing up?" Asked lexis

"Yea- I did!"

"Cool."

A few minutes later, 15 year old isis rowe found herself taking off every piece of clothing she had on in front of already naked lexis mott. She didn't know what she was doing obviously, because she was rather drunk.

Isis climbed onto lexis and layed him down, lexis smirked as he flipped her over, now she was on the bottom. Isis sighed before nodding at him.

Okay don't be mad at me okay ??? Okay? You promise not to be mad??

Isis is 15 and lexis is 18-20.

I'm sorry okay?!? It's character development, plus she agreed to it knowing damn well how old he was.

But yes I'll post later continuing the party

Party hardy my loves!! Byeee💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.6K 71
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Crimson's life is changed when her dad gets a job offer he can't refuse. Luckily for her, her new life isn't as terrible as she'd ant...
19.7K 195 62
"Was there a girl like that at your school?"-interviewer "Sure.She had a killer figure and always looked great,she was exactly what everyone wanted...
5.7K 119 16
ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴛᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴏᴛᴛᴇ'ꜱ ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʜᴀʀᴅꜱʜɪᴘꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ ᴛᴏʟʟ ᴏɴ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ. ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇʀꜱ...
126K 1.8K 40
Some sweet, happy, and sad Tom Kaulitz imagines Rank #1: 2000s 5/26/23 Rank #1: Gustav 6/3/23 Rank #1: Monsoon 6/26/23