Rebellious Omega (potential D...

By WonderfulSeal

And there Dream went. Walking back into a school of Alphas glaring at him as if he was an piece of unclaimed... More

Chapter 1 - Bad Start To A Long Day
Chapter 2 - Whose The Freak?
Chapter 3 - The Group Introductions
Chapter 4 - I SAID FUCK OFF!
Chapter 5 - You Remind Me Of Someone From My Childhood
Chapter 6 - Stubbornness
Chapter 7 - Black Eyes
Chapter 8 - Calming Down
Chapter 9 - Keep This A Secret
Chapter 10 - Force feeding
Chapter 11 - Family Time?...
Chapter 12 - Homework
Chapter 13 - Go to bed!
Chapter 14 - Pancake Morning
Chapter 15 - Can We Talk
Chapter 16 - The Talk
Chapter 17 - The Fight...
Chapter 19 - Slow Eater... ?
Chapter 20 - Healing Abilities
Chapter 21 - Secret Didn't Last Long...
Chapter 22 - Childish
Chapter 23 - Start To A Bad End
Chapter 24 - Confrontation
Chapter 25 - Memory Overload
Chapter 26 - Breathing
Chapter 27 - Planning On Skiving
Chapter 28 - Do We Have An Issue Here
Chapter 29 - Crashing Tubbo's Lesson
Chapter 30 - Making The Teacher Submit
Chapter 31 - Dammit!
Chapter 32 - I think his name begins with a 'N'
Chapter 33 - Foolish being the overprotective brother!
Chapter 34 - Uneventful English
Chapter 35 - Detention
Chapter 36 - The Forest
Chapter 37 - The Pillow
Chapter 38 - A BIG Secret Spilled
Chapter 39 - Dreams Views
Chapter 40 - Shlatt Socialising
Chapter 41 - Foolish taking the hint
Chapter 42 - Casual Morning
Chapter 43 - Digesting the night before
Chapter 44 - Break Time
Chapter 45 - Dream being Dream
Chapter 46 - Holding Dream back
Chapter 47 - At the Bakery

Chapter 18 - Pick Up

197 7 2
By WonderfulSeal

Phil's phone and rang 5 minutes before he shouted up the stairs to Dream.

"DREAM, IM GOING OUT FOR 15 MINUTES, DONT LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!"

"WHERE YOU GOING?!?" Dream questioned.

"JUST TO DO SOME ERANDS" Phil Lied. He was actually going out to pick Wilbur and Techno up from school after getting into a fight. If he told Dream that, he'd of had no choice but to bring him along and cause more issues.

"HAVE FUN!" Was all he got from Dream before leaving.

He drove to the school, several other cars parked up outside the school, worried parents walking injured children into cars to most likely go hospital or home to bedrest.

He got out and walked in. Wilbur and Techno were sat on the chairs directly outside of the nurses office. Wilbur was a bit more battered up than Techno, but they Definitely looked rough.

"Have you 2 signed out?" Phil asked, rather talk over what happened when they got in the car.

"Yeah we have, did you bring the car?" Wilbur replied as Techno and him stood up leaving the building.

"Back corner" Phil replied.

They got in the car where the big question was asked. Wilbur let Techno respond as he'd only shine it all in the wrong spotlight.

"So some people wanted Dreams number, so you fought them??" Phil asked trying to simplify the whole ordeal.

"Well you missed out their threat, and the plentiful insults, the main thing is that, Dreams number didn't get out" Techno added but knowing he probably shouldn't have initiated the fight.

"Were sorry Phil, we shouldn't have been in a fight, I just couldn't ignore the fact that they were still having a go at Dream, even when he's not there. Like he goes through enough shit" Wilbur said, throwing his hands over his face.

"It's alright, you can't blame instincts" Phil responded thinking back at the convocation he had with Dream, worried that his sons could be doing the same.

"Hey Phil where are we going?" Techno asked, "we turn at the traffic lights to go home, not straight on".

"I know, were going to Puffy's, I was told by her to watch over Dream" Phil replied shrugging his shoulders.

"HA! That must drive Dream up the walls" Techno cracked snickering to himself, Wilbur trying not to smile too much.

"Well he's been hiding away pretty much all day, so it can't of bothered him that much" Phil mentioned.

"I guarantee he would have a broken nose if you hadn't of gone there" Techno betted, crossing his arms.

The rest of the journey there was mostly random chatter. Before they knew it they were already at Puffy's and entering the house.

"DREAM IM BACK!!" Phil shouted.

"I'm in the kitchen there's no need to yell" was all that was heard from down the hallway.

However hearing 3 lots of footsteps had really confused him.

When the 3 walked in they were met by Dream microwaving some left over spaghetti Bolognese.

"The fuck you 2 doing here?" Dream asked twisting his fork in his hands.

"We got into a fight and they sent us home" Techno said.

"That's so yesterday, honestly you 2 keep up with the times" Dream joked taking his food out of the microwave.

Everyone else rolled there eyes at Dreams remark but smiled either way.

"There's leftovers and stuff in the fridge, help yourselves, Tubbo and Foolish refuse to eat leftovers, Shlatt doesn't come home for lunch, and Puffy only rarely has them. So we have plenty to go round" Dream explained lifting his tub of food as an example.

"Great, cause I'm starving" Wilbur replied.

"You might want to grab 2 lots though, there Puffy sized meals, so you usually have to have a few to have decent sized meal" Dream mentioned sitting at the kitchen island.

"do you not have smaller servings?" Phil asked Dream. The look Dream gave him at hinting towards the convocation from early, was deadly. He just continued eating, ignoring Phil's question. 

[663 Words Total]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.2K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
344K 9.5K 26
•Tbh it's more of a fanfic with DNF in the background. •NSFW (maybe. please do note that this is a ship of their online personas, not the actual per...
118 16 9
In this world it's either fight or die. A world that's dominated by the powerful. If you aren't the strongest you don't matter and are used for the p...
118K 2.6K 52
Everyone has a role in life. Alpha, Beta or Omega. Depending on what role you take, you get assigned a colour.. but, there are games. Where Omega's t...