The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

By trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
I'M BACKKKK
DEVIANT DESIRES OUT NOW!

50. (START OF PART. 2)

1.6K 111 24
By trillest_lvhh

*The song for this chapter is attached to the top of the chapter*

(Part 2)

Three Years Later

Adonis

"Y/N's "Phases" tour continues as she is performing at the Grammy's tonight and is ending off next week at the Super Bowl" I read on Twitter as I "Liked" the tweet.
Reading another which was Her track list of her "Phases Deluxe Album.

"1. Desperado (Denial)
2. Broken-hearted Girl (Denial)
3. Ring The Alarm (Anger)⭐️
4. Don't hurt yourself (feat. Jack white) (Anger)
5. Needed Me (Anger)⭐️
6. Daddy Lessons (Anger)
7. Why Don't you love me (Bargaining)
8. Freakum Dress (Bargaining)⭐️
9. It Kills Me (Depression)⭐️
10. Sandcastles (Depression)
11. U Got Nerve (Acceptance)
12. Best Thing I Never Had (Acceptance)⭐️
13. I Refuse (Acceptance)
Deluxe Album:
1. Woo⭐️
2. Yeah, I said It
3. Skin
4. Be With You⭐️

"She needs to win album of the year, not only was her album fire from start to finish and it's charting on billboard, but the original "Phases" album is her telling a story of her going through depression due to a relationship the deluxe gives us a taste of her going through the motions of finding a new guy. Ain't nobody touching this album in this generation of artists. I'm sorry". someone else tweeted as I smiled at the tweet.

I was currently in LA getting ready for the Grammy's. I told
Y/N a couple of days prior I wasn't going to be able to make it due to training for the heavy weight champion belt but I lied, wanting to surprise her. It's been months of Y/N and I mostly separated due to her touring and my fights. We would see each other but I don't count it as being with each other. For an example when she was out in Philly I stayed for her show and if I had a tournament out in A city she was there then she would support and be on the next flight to whatever city to go and perform. We were definitely busy people but we ain't let it get in the way of us being together.

Recently I've been having this feeling of it being time to propose to Y/N. The feeling wasn't based off of people or the media in my ear the feeling was based off of how she makes me feel and with her I feel Love. Whether we're happy, sad or angry at each other there's love in it all. I can see myself with her for the rest of my life, building a family and a solid home with her. I couldn't see myself being without her so I wanted to commit to her forever. Besides her grandmother reminds me every time that Y/N technically isn't off the market until she's married. So, basically fuck that we're dating, she's open for another man and it's which ever man wins. There was no malicious intent behind her grand mother saying that, Her grandmother was actually really cool. she loved me, told me I was the man for Y/N but she did remind me constantly off that. So I'm going to do what I got to do before another man comes and get her. It's been almost four years she's getting a ring for sure.

I was finished getting ready as I made my way to where the Grammys was being held at and sat in the crowd. she was opening so I'm sure she was backstage somewhere either worried or praying. It was one of the other with her. She always worried but killed every show and performance, I didn't get it. My phone started to Vibrate in my pocket as I seen Y/N calling me. I smiled to myself and answered it placing it to my ear. "Hey" I started off "hey baby I know you're probably training but, I needed someone to talk to my mother didn't answer the phone." She explained as I smiled. "She's probably sleep" I assured. "But what's up?" I asked. "I'm nervous" she expressed as I smiled. "What you nervous for Y/N/N?" I asked. "There's going to be smoke machine on stage so like what if I like choke on the smoke?" She asked as I chuckled. "Did you practice with the smoke on?" I questioned watching them set up the stage for her performance. "Yeah" she answered. "Okay did you choke while practicing?" I asked. "No" she answered "alright then" I said through a laugh.

"Yeah but there's going to be rain, smoke, thunder and lightening" she added making me laugh. "But it's all fake you act like you're in a simulator for a tornado or something" I joked as she laughed. "The water I bet isn't even going to touch you, is it?" I questioned. "No but that's not the point" she said as I chuckled. "Why do you do this?" I asked "what?" She asked as her all black orchestra came onto the stage getting ready. "Be acting like you ain't got it" I answered "be acting like you not that woman like you ain't sell out your whole entire tour, like you ain't winning your Grammys for tonight and performing at the Super Bowl next weekend?" I hyped. "Don't get me started D" she said as I could tell she was smiling on the other end. "Like you ain't out here selling ACTUAL albums" I said hearing her laugh on the other end. "I promise you when I see you in Vegas for your fight it's a wrap" she said as I smiled.

"It's wrap?" I asked in a small smirk "yeah it's a wrap" she agreed. "What you trying to do?" I asked. "What you think I'm trying to do. Don't get me caught up in this dressing room" she said making me chuckle. "I'm still kind of down about my mother and Mary-Anne not being able to be out here with me" she brought up. "And then Chris is giving Cassie and Travis a run for their money so they couldn't show up" Y/N said referring to our God son which was Cassie and Travis's 2 year old son. "At least you got jasmine" I assured. "Yeah" she said. "And EVERYONE is watching from at home ESPECIALLY Mary-Anne" I stressed as Y/N giggled. "She called me every other day while on tour to make sure I was okay, to talk and to pray" Y/N informed as I smiled. "Yeah Mary-Anne loves you" I honestly assured. "I hope so I've been putting up with your big headed self" she joked as I chuckled. "Oh you got jokes" I said .

"Yup" she agreed "I'll see you eventually" I assured her making her giggle. "I'm about to go on, so I'll call you when I leave the Grammys" she assured. "Aight, I love you" I started off "you're going to do good" I reminded. "Love you too" she said before we said our goodbyes and I hung up. The lights eventually went low and then it got dark we heard thunder as a spotlight shined on the pianist and the flutes of the orchestra while they did their solo intros. Fog was everywhere on the floor of the stage. "She acting like she's lying on the floor breathing in the fog" i thought to myself as a spotlight shined onto her. She stood there in an all white dress as some of her hair was pulled back.

"Welcome to the Grammy's" she said through the music her orchestra was playing lowly.

She always looked beautiful but it's like damn..that's my girl.
She started to sing the song as I watched her and listened to the lyrics.

"This is where I've got to draw the line
'Cause I refuse to let you think
You could play with my mind
Always seems that you think that I'm blind
'Cause there's always certain times
When you're hard to find
You're on the go, I'm on the go, we're on the go
I can't catch you no more
Can't see you no more"

Me along with the crowd continued to watched the performance. she started coming up towards the end and I noticed a couple of tears fall from her eyes. She then smiled doing a run while the solo electric guitarist started playing next to her while I just smiled continuing to watch her performance.

"I refuse to take it anymore"

She sung ending off the song as everyone either clapped or clapped and stood up. "Thank you" she thanked smiling as the production team of the Grammys went to a commercial break. "Y/N!" Someone yelled from the crowd as Y/N looked out into the crowd and smiled before people helped her with her dress and got her off of the stage.

I sat there throughout the awards as Y/N won 4 Grammys in total so far which the categories were best pop vocal performance, best urban contemporary album, r&b song of the year, Best Traditional R&B performance. And she was nominated but didn't win for "Rock Song" which was a song she had with Jack white but of course they wasn't going to let her win in that category...Now it was time for "Album of the year" and something told me she was going to win. Compared to the other albums that got nominated and was released she was definitely going to win. This was an album EVERYONE talked about, she only had one feature and they dropped the Deluxe album today which was trending since it dropped earlier today.

"And album of the year goes too" the announcer started off to give us some suspense. "Y/N!" They yelled as people begun to clap and Y/N stood up going onto the stage for the first time tonight to accept her award. Jasmine had to accept the last for her due to Y/N still being backstage and the show needing to still go on.

Y/N went onto the stage with a red gown on and her hair slightly curled. She also had on diamond drop earrings that went to her shoulders in her ears and a couple of diamond bracelets on her wrists.

They handed Y/N her Grammy as she thanked them then turned to the mic. "Whew" she started off trying not to cry. "I don't even know where to begin" she admitted as I just smiled at her. "When I wrote the songs for this album I was in such a bad spot in my life. I literally went through grief because of a relationship I was in and to see me now where I am at is beautiful." She expressed with tears falling from her eyes. "I just want to let everybody out there know that you have your times in your life where you don't know if you're going to make it and you question God constantly about why you're in this position" she added. "But you have to understand that trouble doesn't last always and that it's only shaping you and molding you to be a better person" she explained.

"I'd like to thank God always for these wins and opportunities. I would like to thank my family, my label and EVERY last one of my fans for making this work of art possible as well" she stressed. "Thank you to the academy and good night" she said leaning off the stage with her Grammy as the audience clapped and someone helped her down the steps. About thirty minutes later the show was over and I waited til Y/N was on the carpet to surprise her. I watched as she was on the carpet taking pictures with her Grammys. Sarah and jasmine soon came in taking the Grammy awards from her so she could take pictures for the reporters without them. I then decided to go in and surprise her.

I went and stood next to her as she finally looked over at me after posing for a couple more pictures without noticing someone was standing next to her. Once Y/N seen me it's like a little kids eyes lit up in a candy store. "Hey baby girl" i said wrapping my arms around her as she did the same to me. We stayed in that position for a moment as she pulled away some wiping her tears away. "You did good and you looked beautiful" i complimented. "Thank you" she thanked through her sniffles. "Don't cry you look too pretty" I assured as we shared a small laugh while I wiped her tears away with my thumb. I then placed a kiss on her head as we shared another hug. Once we pulled away from our hug we begun taking pictures for the reporters.

A reporter then came up to us excitedly. "Your performance was beautiful, and congratulations on your wins for tonight" she congratulated Y/N as she smiled. "Thank you" Y/N thanked. "Adonis how are you feeling?" The reporter asked me. "I'm good. I'm just proud of Y/N, every time she wins it's a win for me as well" i admitted

"I'm just lucky that someone so beautiful and talented as she is loves me" i added as i smiled at the camera.

"I'm glad you two are here because we actually have a couple of questions for you two" the reporter said as I just continued to hold Y/N's lower back. "Okay" Y/N agreed. "Now the question is do you two train and work out together because you both look amazing, Y/N you got a glow to you as well" the reporter complimented as I chuckled "how she got that glow isn't appropriate to talk about on camera" I said as she nudged me away some playfully. "Shut up" she joked as I laughed to myself. "Calorie deficit and cardio" Y/N assured. "Cardio together or?" The reporter questioned. "Lots and lots and LOTS of cardio......together" I answered and couldn't keep a straight face. "Thank you for the interview I actually have a flight to catch" Y/N assured as they ended the interview and
Y/N and I got into our SUV where the chauffeur was waiting and left.

"Donnie i can't with you" Y/N said through a small laugh as I chuckled. "You missed your clown didn't you?" I asked as we just looked over at each other smiling. "I know you did" i assured her as we shared a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 144 23
Description will be in the book please do enjoy and read thanks so much love yall my supporters the RayeBabettes. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
Ocean Eyes By Em

Non-Fiction

673 36 31
This book is based off of a true story. It is a collection of memories of all of the people that I have ever fallen in love with. It will include tho...
3.8M 133K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
358K 15.6K 75
Y/N and Michael have known each other since 1996 when they were just five years old and as they grew up together they were inseparable. They eventual...