FAUX LOVE

By HJwritesTK

FAKE LOVE SERIES- Book 1. A story about Love, Betrayal and Heartbreak. TOP JUNGKOOK BOTTOM TAEHYUNG #1 in ch... More

☆[INTRODUCTION]☆
☆[1]☆
☆[2]☆
☆[3]☆
☆[4]☆
☆[5]☆
☆[6]☆
☆[7]☆
☆[8]☆
☆[9]☆
☆[10]☆
☆[11]☆
☆[12]☆
☆[13]☆
☆[15]☆
☆[16]☆
☆[17]☆
very important
☆[18]☆
☆[19]☆
☆[20]☆
☆[21]☆
☆[22]☆
☆[23]☆
☆[24]☆
☆[25]☆
☆[26]☆
☆[27]☆
☆[28]☆

☆[14]☆

1.4K 114 39
By HJwritesTK

I am back!!! Did you miss me?

Most importantly, Thank you so much for your patience.❤️

~20231002

Taehyung winced in pain as Lee's nails dug his shoulder. Even though his heart was trembling in scare he was acting strong.

He can only imagine to what extent Lee would go considering he is not in his senses with the amount of alcohol in his system. Only if he was sober, he wouldn't dare to do something like this to someone like him in a party where his reputation would be damaged. The only thing people like him care about.

"Don't cause a scene here Mr. Lee. Compose yourself. You are in a party." He spoke gritting his teeth, hoping the other will back out if he plant the situation in his drunk mind.

Lee smirked with his hooded eyes and leaned in and spoke close to Taehyung's ear. "How often will I get a chance like this? God knows how long I craved for this."

He nosed his neck, squeezing his ass catching him off-guard and that was the last string for Taehyung. He gritted his teeth and pushed Lee away, smacking his cheek.

"Disgusting bastard!!! My lawyer will contact you." Taehyung hissed and turned around to leave. He was about to open the door when Lee held his wrist pulling him towards the bed.

Taehyung resisted hitting his arms but the other was blinded by rage. "Your lawyer will contact me?" He scoffed mockingly as he threw Taehyung harshly on the bed. "Then I might as well do something worth enough to rot in prison."

Taehyung widened his eyes, the strong walls around him crumbling down, hating the vulnerable feeling as he slowly drowned into his panic state. He quickly pushed Lee off him who tried to hover. Before he could make his way towards the locked door, Lee held him by the back of his hair earning a painful scream from Taehyung.

He has never ever been in a situation like this. He always held up his dignity, not giving a chance to insult him and even if they did he always had a comeback. But someone forcing themselves on him physically was too much for him. He felt his senses numb slowly, even though every cell screamed at him to fight back.

Is this how helpless people feel when they are getting abused? He always thought he was strong but only the circumstances prove just how brave you are. Maybe things would have been different if not for his uneven breathing. After fighting to get away from his hold, trying to get his heavy breath steady the only way left was for him is to scream.

Just when he was about to scream, Lee was sharp enough to cup his mouth to stop him from screaming. He thrashed under his hold on the bed as he locked both his hands in one hand and the other cupping his mouth. He parted Taehyung's legs with his knee with a smirk, as he leaned more for his hard crotch to come in contact with the other's.

"You feel that. You are the cause. So, you take the responsibility."

Tears of helplessness and disgust rolled down his cheeks as he shut his eyes close thrashing in his hold earning a series of curses from the disgusting man. He let go of Taehyung's hands and started to undo his belt.

Taehyung widened his eyes as he  scratched his face and hands continuously which seemed to do no damage to the beast who wasn't even flinching. He was so close to begging. At this moment, he would beg him on his knees to let him go.

Before Lee could finish removing his belt they heard the door open. Lee along with a hopeful Taehyung jerked their head towards the door. "I am about to leave the venue too. Mak-- Taehyung?!"

Jungkook dropped the phone widening his eyes at the sight he accidentally came across. Taehyung closed his eyes with tears rolling down his cheeks, sobbing harder than before in relief, when he saw Jungkook. Just one blink and Lee was off him & under Jungkook getting punched brutally.

Taehyung managed to get up from the bed stumbling a little. His legs trembled vigorously but before his legs could give up Bright who followed Jungkook held him by his shoulder and made him sit. He reached the raged Jungkook to stop him from killing the man.

"I will take care of it, hyung. Just go." He nodded his head towards the trembling Taehyung, that Jungkook didn't have any other choice but to let the bastard go. He took hesitant steps towards Taehyung who seemed to be out of it while hugging himself.

Jungkook sat next to him at a safe distance and was about to put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder but refrained himself from doing so. "Taehyung..." He spoke in low voice, enough for Taehyung to hear.

Taehyung looked at him, face void of emotions but his trembling figure was telling him otherwise. Jungkook watched Taehyung stare at him for a few moments, waiting  for the other to say something. He felt his own eyebrow twitch when he saw thick tears form in the almond eyes as his bottom lip wobbled. 

Before his senses could accept the sad face of the other, Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck pulling him into a tight hug, catching him off guard. Jungkook froze in his place with his hands hanging on his sides, his fists clenched. He could feel Taehyung's tears wet his shirt throwing all his hesitations out of the room as he wrap his hand around Taehyung's shoulder with his other hand caressing his hair. "Its okay. I am right here." He felt Taehyung fist his shirt in a tight grip, sobbing hard and before he could comprehend his own action he places an assuring kiss on top of his head. 

And that particular action of his seemed to bring Taehyung back to reality. He widened his eyes as thick tears roll down his cheeks. He quickly unfisted Jungkook's shirt, raising his head from the other's chest. He could see how the other was not meeting his eyes, probably questioning himself about his previous actions. He looked at Jungkook's hand that was till holding him and pushed him harshly by his chest and ran out of the room, wiping his tears aggressively.

Jungkook cursed under his breath and followed him but he stood helpless at the the entrance when he saw Taehyung enter his car and leave the venue. "F*ck!" He rubbed his face in frustration, pulling on his locks as he recalled what happened to Taehyung today and what would've happened if  he didn't go there on time.

He clenched his jaw, every inch of his body raging in anger as he walked back inside the venue. He took long steps towards the guest room, his nerves tighten on his forehead. He opened the door and saw Lee thrashing helplessly and weakly in Bright's hold. HIs face covered in blood. The blood on his own knuckles, proving who is the cause of his condition. 

"Bastard!!!'" He moved forward pushing Bright off the way to get the Lee and punched his stomach back to back mercilessly. Bright somehow managed to push Jungkook off him but he was still burning in anger.

"Hyung, we need to leave. So far no one noticed what happened in the party. We have to keep it that way."

"But he-" Bright interrupted him. "He will get punished. He will get the worse. Not here. Not now. Not when Taehyung's name is involved." Jungkook shut his eyes close, taking a deep breath and nodding robotically.

They left the room, leaving the bleeding man behind, not before calling their men to take Lee to a hospital out without anyone's notice. 

Both the brothers lost in thoughts, recalling all the uneventful things happened as soon as they got in their car. Bright was the first one to come of his thoughts, when he hears his phone ring. He frowned when he saw Lisa's name pop up on the screen. He looked at Jungkook who was staring out of the window while rubbing his temples.

"Hyung, it's Ms. Manoban." Jungkook looked at him with a frown, then realization hit him. He checked his pockets for his phone until it clicked that he left it in the guest room. "Fvck." He muttered under his breath, not in the mood to talk but he knows he has to. Bright looked at him until Jungkook gave him a slight nod and he lift the call.

"Yes Ms.Manoban... Mr.Jeon must've--...yes of course Ms. Manoban." Bright forwarded his phone to Jungkook who took a deep breath, taking the phone from Bright. "I left my phone in the guest room. Go and get it." He ordered Bright who obediently nodded and left, leaving Jungkook alone in the car who motioned the driver to leave him alone. "Hello Lis--"

"Oh my God Kook!!! Tell me everything." She squealed. He could imagine her smiling widely but he couldn't understand what she was talking about until she continued. "I almost believed that you were genuinely worried about him the way you said his name. Wow, you are such a good actor. I can just tell by..." Jungkook frowned until it dawned upon him.

An hour ago...

Jungkook was a little disturbed after the 'conversation' he had with Taehyung. It felt raw and real. And that scared him. He immediately dusted off the thoughts that would lead to distractions from his goal. Especially not today, when he planned so much just to get closer to Taehyung. Even though he made quite a progress since the first time he met him, he still need to gain his trust. And that is going to be the base for his ultimate goal ahead.

Along the way, Jungkook made a lot of changes in his plans as he got to know a new thing about Taehyung. He didn't need to act to please him, like he did in the beginning. He stopped that when he got to know Taehyung is not someone who'd fall for the tricks he planned. Followed by the fact that he didn't need to dress up, against his own taste like he did in the beginning to impress Taehyung. He stopped it the moment he understood that Taehyung cares least about physical appearance. He only cares about how true you are to yourself. 

That day Jungkook inwardly felt a huge relief, fed up with all the 'uncomfortable' clothes he had to wear whenever he met Taehyung outside the company. Only to realize the depth of Taehyung's words days after that. For the first time ever. THE Jeon Jungkook, questioned himself if he was being true to himself. There was no turning back from there, he acted the day he would act if he was genuinely pursuing Taehyung. Strangely, only after he started being his true self Taehyung got closer to him than before. Even though he came a long way, he knows he was nowhere near breaking the walls Taehyung had built around himself. He could only bet on a slightest crack.

Somewhere along the way, maybe too caught up in the 'role', he didn't make any efforts to proceed further. Maybe he didn't want to do something that'd make Taehyung uncomfortable. But wait? When did he start thinking this way. But before he could water the sprouted seed, it was hardly crushed and ignored when Lisa called him the other night, reminding him that he had a wonderful and beautiful lover, soon to be fiancé who was hurt because of the man he has been spending with lately. 

She pressed on the right words, boasting his ego. The only addiction he cannot come out of. And that blocked all his senses. The only thing his mind was chanting was the promise he made to his 'love' and how he'd look and feel if he doesn't fulfil the promise. A feeling that he never felt before and will probably never feel. He hates to lose and he never did. And he likes to keep it that way. That's how he came up with this plan. He will gain Taehyung's trust. He will being the knight in shining armor even if has to be the one to put Taehyung in trouble first place.

Everything was going smooth until Taehyung uttered those words. He was shook to the core. Reason unknown. He would've brushed off giving a probable reason if not the foreign feeling erupted in his heart. How did Taehyung read him so well?

That feeling didn't settle well with him slowly turning into frustration and only stop growing once it turned into anger. "Too bad, you still couldn't stop me from getting close to you and will not be able to do so further, until you will be where I want you to be." He muttered, gritting his teeth, fisting his hands as his nails dug into his skin. He quickly fished out is phone and get on with his plan smirking.

Jungkook frowned when he didn't find Taehyung in the hall. He wondered if he left and he cannot afford that. Not with everything he planned today. He was supposed to not let Taehyung go out of his sight but he knows he had to. He was about to search for Taehyung when his phone rang. It was Lisa.

"Are they ready? I am so excited." Jungkook smirked as his eyes searched for the person he is going to 'save'. Jungkook answered as he walked towards the guest rooms, away from the loud music in the hall. "Yes baby. But I lost the sight of the damsel." Lisa giggled in her excited tone. "I need to keep an eye on him to succeed today." He opened one of the guestrooms, "But I guess he left. So, I am about to leave the venue too. Mak-- Taehyung?!"

Lisa could clearly hear the genuine worry laced in his voice. "Hello!!! Hello Baby... Jungkook?" The way he said Taehyung's name echoed in her mind. She clutched on her phone tightly before smashing the vase in her room on the ground.

"No. No. No. Don't over think Lisa. Maybe he was just acting. Maybe he went on with the plan."

She pushed her hair back, wiping the sweat off her face before calling Jungkook. 'Why isn't he answering?'  She called him non-stop but he wasn't answering her calls. She was just hoping all the doubts in her mind will turn out to be untrue.

She walked towards the mini bar in her hotel room, pouring a strong drink for herself. She scrolled through their pictures on her phone smiling. Her heart a little bit at ease as she did so. All the things Jungkook promised her flashed in her mind. "Sometimes I just forget how cruel you are. I am stupid huh? You must be having good time fooling him." She smirked caressing Jungkook's picture on the screen.

After having a drink and comping herself. She tried calling him again but it was unanswered yet again. She chose to call his PA. " Hello. Is Jungkook with you?"

"Yes Ms.Manoban..."

"Why isn't he answering his calls?"

"Mr.Jeon must've--"

She interrupted Bright before he could finish. "Pass him the phone. I want to talk to him" 

"...yes of course Ms. Manoban."

She was very eager to talk to him. To know how he executed their plan and how he showed his fake concern, making a fool out of Kim. "Hello, Lis..."

"Oh my God Kook!!! Tell me everything." She squealed. He could imagine her smiling widely but he couldn't understand what she was talking about until she continued. "I almost believed that you were genuinely worried about him the way you said his name. I was scared for a moment there. Wow, you are such a good actor. I can just tell by..." Jungkook frowned until it dawned upon him.

Present:

"Hello baby? Are you listening?" 

Jungkook widened his eyes when realization hit him. Their plan. "Fuck! Lisa I'll call you back. I need to take care of something." He spoke in a hurry ready to disconnect the call.

"Wait Kook! Did our plan work out? I heard to say his name like you were worried. Did you do it?" Jungkook took a deep breath closing his eyes, knowing she wouldn't let it go until he speaks. "No. Actually, Lee was assaulting Tae and..." He explained as quickly as possible, worried about something else right now.

"You saved him right? Wow baby. It turned out better than our plan. This is even more solid than what we planned. Haha---"

"Are you kidding me? Tell me you are joking Lisa." He said in the most cold told she has ever heard him speak. "No. You cannot be thinking that low. Fvck. Whatever happened today, it shouldn't happen to anyone. And you are..."

"But baby, even we planned.."

"This is not what we planned. No. I strictly instructed that the goons should try to rob him and I will save him. I hope you remember my main instruction. They shouldn't lay hands on him." He closed his eyes in frustration, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You know what, I can't do this right now. Not until you realize the depth of what happened today."

He cut the call not bothering to hear her reply. On the other hand for Lisa, this was the last string to lose her sanity. She noticed the way the Jungkook called "Tae".  She screamed on top of her lungs pulling on her hair. She quickly dialed her PA to inform him to book a flight after cancelling her schedules. Finally, it came to the point where she has to stay for 2 more weeks before leaving.

"Just two weeks and I'll be right in your arms, witnessing Taehyung's destruction." She spoke to herself, throwing her phone in rage, destroying it in the process. "I will have to take things back into control before its too late."

Jungkook anxiously called the hired goons, hoping they didn't proceed with the plan. He cannot afford to add more stress to Taehyung's condition.

"Sir, we are on it. We are following his car. He almost reached the destination."

"Abort."

"But sir, we are almost there. Also our boys are even more energetic after looking at that man. He's got fine ass--"

"One scratch on his shadow and you'll not see the light of the day." He hissed gritting his teeth as he clenched his fists. "I don't ever want to see your face ever again. Trust me you and your boys d*ck won't be intact the day you face me. You'll get your payment from Lisa."

He immediately cut the call pushing his hair back in rage, frustration, anger. There are more, but he just couldn't describe those emotions. Probably because he never felt those emotions before. The guilt dominating others. Guilt for leaving Taehyung alone in the party just because he came out of his character and had a true intimating talk with the other. He was overwhelmed at the moment but now he felt guilty. But he has no idea it was the said emotion. 

Soon Bright returned with his phone and they headed home. He unlocked his phone, his thumb stuck right on Taehyung's contact. "Drive to Mr. Kim's residence." He ordered. Bright was weirdly calm even when he told the driver to take them to Taehyung's. Probably because he wants to go there too.

"Do not leave the car." He sternly spoke to Bright who clenched his fists before turning away and scrolling through his phone. Jungkook called Taehyung only for it to go straight to voicemail for 100th time. But he didn't give up. "Fvck Tae. Pick it up damn it. Just say you're okay." 

After almost an hour of him not giving up, he felt Bright's hand on his shoulder before he forwarded his phone that had Taehyung's message on the screen. He snatched Bright's phone, almost dropping it in the process and read the text. 

Mr. Kim:

I am fine. I want to rest. Inform Mr. Jeon about it. Good night.

Jungkook let out a sigh and got into the car even though he was far from relieved. He knew he need to give him space but he just wanted to make sure he was fine even though it'll be a lie.

On the other hand, Taehyung stood under the shower scrubbing his body until his skin was all scratched and red. He felt a very familiar feeling consume and before it could completely take over him, he rushed out the bathroom and dressed up before popping a couple of sleeping pills.

Even then, he couldn't sleep and that did it. His eyes started leaving thick tears. His body trembling at the gut wrenching sobs leaving him. He stared at the name on the phone screen that was ringing for almost an hour, but he didn't show any signs of picking up. The ringtone giving him a strange sense of comfort  that he craved, telling him that someone is out there worrying for him and not giving up. And that scared him.

He was scared about what more he'd feel if he listened to the person on the other side, if only his mere call was doing things. He sighed, slumping his shoulders when Jungkook showed no sign of stopping. He wiped his tears with his sweater paws before texting Bright and not even a couple of seconds later his phone stopped ringing.

That was when he finally unlocked his phone, looking at the never seen number of missed calls from Jungkook. And then a text popped up right on the screen, screaming at him to take a look even if didn't want to. 

Jungkook:

Go to sleep. Good night.

Taehyung took a deep breath before plopping on his bed, covering himself with duvet. He stared at the message turning to his side. He stared and stared until the words sunk deep into his soul, pulling him into deep slumber.

.

To Kim Taehyung:

Go to sleep. Good night.

seen

Jungkook took a deep breath, lost in thoughts before fixing himself a strong drink that will probably do nothing to make him forget what all happened that day. Taehyung's vulnerable and helpless face flashing in his mind only adding to his frustrations. He groaned in irritation when he saw Lisa's name on the screen.

"Lisa, I tol--"

"How is Taehyung doing?" She asked and all his irritation flew out of the window when he heard the name. "He said he is fine. But I don't think so. He--"

"I am sorry I acted that way. I know sexual abuse is--" She tried to explain. Jungkook failed to notice her fakeness that she just wanted to stop him from talking about Taehyung. 

"Don't. I need to rest. I will talk to you later. Good that you know what you did." Lisa hummed as he continued. "Settle the payment and make sure you don't get involved with those bastards." He cut the call before going back to his drink, lost in thoughts. 

Seems like one of them was bound to have a sleepless night that day. 

End of Chapter 14

💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 21.6K 71
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...
169K 10.8K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
19.3K 1.2K 22
A TAEKOOK DARK ROMANCE He is not surrounded by darkness, he is darkness itself. The Devil disguised as a handsome man in an impeccable black suit and...
592K 22.2K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...