Chasing my lovely wife.

By JinxCoffin

Caleb immediately slapped an envelope on Neli's face when she entered the villa. She looked at him and saw he... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 21.

7.1K 168 5
By JinxCoffin

Neli was anxious because she felt something was wrong with Caleb so she immediately followed him.

"GET... THE... HELL OUT OF HERE!" she heard Caleb say angrily.

She ran towards where his voice came from and was shocked to see Caleb holding Hazel's neck in a hallway.

"CALEB?!!!" she called worriedly.

He immediately let go of Hazel's neck and hurried to where she was, but he suddenly leaned against the wall causing her to get worried about him even more.

She immediately approached Caleb but Hazel came closer to him first and grabbed his arm and pushed her hard causing her to fall down on the floor, she immediately felt annoyed when she felt her butt hurt because of her fall.

"GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

She slowly stood up and fixed her dress, Caleb personally picked that dress for her that is why she doesn't want it to be ruined. Neli couldn't hold back the anger she felt so she immediately slapped Hazel hard on her cheek, she saw the shock on her face because of what she did.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" she asked angrily.

She had a strange feeling before they went to the mansion and her suspicion grew even stronger when she found out that Hazel was going to attend the party as well, so she immediately warned Caleb about what might possibly happen to them. But she didn't think that Caleb would be in trouble even after she warned him.

"Get the hell out of here." she said to Hazel while pulling Caleb, but he suddenly hugged her again causing her body to stiffen when she felt his kisses on her neck.

Perhaps Caleb couldn't endure his feelings anymore.

"Give me back Caleb--."

"MADAM?!" she suddenly heard Mel's voice from behind.

"Leave... while Caleb isn't in his right mind, because you couldn't blame me anymore for what you did to him tonight." she turned to Mel. "Mel, please take Ms. Hazel to the guest room, I think she needs to rest before we talk."

Mel immediately followed and grabbed Hazel's arm.

"You're coming with me, bitch!"

"Let go of me, you crazy woman!" Hazel said angrily. "Hey! We're not done yet Neli."

"Of course, we're not really done yet Hazel." she answered. "I will see you later."

She could even feel his heavy breathing while she was supporting Caleb towards his room. She also noticed that Caleb was staring at her full of lust while they were walking, she already had an idea of what happened to him, he was drugged and Hazel was the one who did it.

When they entered his room, she was surprised when he suddenly grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, he planted a kiss on her lips which made her knees become weak. She opened her lips slightly when she felt his tongue causing him to deepen their kissing, she also felt his right hand crawl from her stomach to her chest, she couldn't help but to moan as she felt his hand slowly squeezing her breast.

His hand and kisses make her body shiver with pleasure, she suddenly felt that she was drugged as well.

"W-wait." she caught her breath as their lips parted.

She immediately hugged his neck to take balance from him, but Caleb is not done, he buried his face in her neck while he still continued to squeeze her breast causing her body to heat up and moaned softly because of what he was doing. He planted small kisses on her neck, until she suddenly felt the pressure of each kiss.

Is he putting marks on me?

"Caleb, d-don't--."

She felt Caleb suddenly stop kissing her neck, giving her the courage to push him until they reached the bathroom. She immediately turned on the cold shower and placed Caleb there and let the cold water drip on his body.

She thought he was going to be okay, but he still pulled her and kissed her again, she immediately felt the cold water on her skin causing the heat coming from her body to disappear. But she still couldn't stop herself from responding to his kiss, his kiss deepened until he suddenly stopped.

"GO!" she was shocked when she heard Caleb's shout. "Please... give me a minute... to calm myself."

Even though she feels weak, Neli still manages to run out of the bathroom. Her ears and cheeks become hot when she remembers what happened, she immediatly leaned against the bathroom door, to calm herself for a while. She couldn't believe that she had done those things to Caleb, she felt like she added fire to his body while he was in heat.

After she calmed herself after a few seconds Neli left Caleb's room, she decided to go to her room first to take a quick bath and change her clothes because she was soaking wet at that moment and looked like a mess because of her ruined make-up. After that, she immediately went to the guest room to face Hazel. She needed to talk to her and fix everything between them, she wants to know what she did to her to make her suffer like that back then.

When she arrived at the guest room where she told Mel to bring Hazel, she was shocked to see Mel was lying on the floor unconsciously.

She immediately approached her to wake her up.

"Mel! Mel, are you alright?"

Her whole body shivers in fear when she notices the blood from her head on the floor, she immediately takes the pillow case and rolls it on her hand then presses it into Mel's head and calls for help.

"Mel, please wake." she was about to cry but still managed to shout for help. "PLEASE HELP!"

It took a couple of minutes before Mel woke up, but there was a trace of surprise on her face when she saw her.

"What happened to you?" she asked her worriedly. "Can you wait here, I will just call for help."

"Madam, why... why are you here?" there was a trace of fear and pain in Mel's voice. "The bitch... she escaped! I'm sorry Madam."

It was as if cold water was poured on Neli when she heard what she said. Neli's heart immediately pounded in fear as she suddenly remembered Caleb being left alone in his room, she wanted to run right back to Caleb's room but she didn't want to leave Mel until she confirmed that she was okay.

"Don't mind me, Madam." she said.

"No, you need to go to the hospital."

Mel cried.

"I'm sorry Madam."

"Shhh, it's not your fault. " she wants to ease Mel's worry because she knows that she's having so much pain. "You don't have to apologize."

A few minutes later two maids entered the room and said that they heard someone shouting, they immediately ran toward them.

"What happened to Mel, Madam?"

"I will call someone to bring her to the hospital." the other maid ran outside the room.

"Madam, are you okay?" the maid asked her worriedly.

"I'm fine, but we need to bring Mel to the hospital."

"Madam, go and check for the Young master. Hurry!" Mel said and pushed her slightly. "They will take care of me."

"But--."

"Don't worry about me and go, Madam."

"I'm sorry, Mel."

She immediately ran back to Caleb's room, she ran as fast as her heart beat. She was about to open the door of Caleb's room when she suddenly heard her mother-in-law's voice which surprised her.

"Neli?"

What is she doing here?

"Someone told me that Caleb is not well, so I came to check on him." she said to her as if she read her thoughts.

She took a deep breath before she opened the door it's been more than an hour since she left Caleb in his room, she prayed that what her thought would not happen, that she would not see Hazel inside his room but it seems that fate is really testing her because she saw Caleb and Hazel on the bed, she even saw their clothes all over the floor.

Her whole body lost strength as she sat down on the floor, her heart seemed to be torn into pieces when she saw the two lying on the bed while sleeping together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 16.5K 47
HIGHEST RANKING: #4 in Abuse #7 in Undiscovered I fell in love with my husband in high school. He was the bad boy of the school, and I was the quie...
1.5M 74.9K 34
Christian Hendrix's story (straight out of Coffee And Papers) * * * His heart was broken by the rejection from his one true love and now, a possible...
1.4K 22 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
913K 9.6K 16
"You are mine," he said as his rough fingers met with my lower lips and he was stroking it with his fingers. "Even if you like him or you like the wa...