๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

19.9K 264 77
By fiercewrites

The night he confronts her about Santino and her at the club.

ARIEL

"You can't be serious, I thought we already talked about this!" I yell just as loud at him back until i'm reaching our bedroom door and try to slam the door shut but Dario stops the door from moving an inch with his hand and opens it right back up. "We actually never did."

Our night went from perfect to crashing down within seconds with a simple argument that turned into so much more complete bullshit and now he was mentioning complete nonsense, about a night I clearly didn't care about anymore. "You deserved it, you pendejo."

Dario doesn't utter another word, instead he takes long and intimidating steps until he's right up
in-front of me, causing my hairs to stand cautiously and alarming. "What did you just call me?" the simple and calm response was enough to send chills down my spine but I refuse to show an inch of weakness, instead I stand upright and confidently. "Learn Spanish."

He hums. "Or i'll just fuck you until your spitting the meaning out." I swallow a lump down my throat nervously and his eyes flicker to the action instantly. "But somehow, I think you'll just enjoy that."

More silence lingers around the two of us for a few seconds before he's reaching for his belt, the sound of him unbuckling it has me walking back with unease down my back until the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed and there's nowhere else to go. "What are you doing with your belt?"

No response, instead he continues unbuckling the belt and as he slides the expensive belt 0ff he only walks closer to me and without a warning he turns me around harsh, and pins me face down on the bed, having me gasping for air at the sudden action. "What in the hell!"

"Ariel, I suggest you shut that mouth." his voice tones to a simple warning as he binds my hands together and wraps the belt around them, buckling and pulling the belt tighter and tighter until im no longer free of my hands. "As soon as im free I swear to fucking god Dario." I spit out and pull hard but its pretty pointless.

Dario flips me over on my back and stares down at me, desire pools around his orbs and he instantly bends down, kissing my collarbone first and then trails his lips to the bane of my neck. "One more word and I'll be edging you all night."

My lips purse and his lips tug in a snarky grin before he's pulling my pink dress up around my hips and with a hard tug of my panties, he rips the flimsy piece of cloth off my body and it makes me hiss quietly as it stings. "Do you wanna know how it made me feel, hearing you through the phone fucking somebody else?"

I tune out his question and settle my gaze in-between us as he parts my thighs apart, the cold air hits my bare pussy and it causes me to shudder underneath him while he presses two fingers against my clit and slides them back and forth in-between my folds but no response only earns me a good smack on my thigh. "I asked you a question."

I quickly shake my head. "No."

"Angry very fucking angry." he answers back huskier and my eyes widen along with a gasp passing my lips as he thrusts a finger into my tight, wet cunt and the sounds I make causes him to smile amusingly. "The near thought of somebody else touching whats mine, drives me mad and somehow you still haven't apologized."

I scoff and squirm underneath him as he pumps his fingers in and out with ease. "What about what you have done to me? i'm not apologizing he was a good fuck." I bite back.

My commentary doesn't get me anywhere at all, in-fact it only makes him more angry and he's instantly shoving my ripped up panties in my mouth to then speeding and thrusting his fingers faster in and out of me, my hands are tied and bound behind me making it impossible to shove him away and as my legs try closing, he makes sure to keep them apart with his other arm.

My back on it owns arches off the bed with a loud and muffle moan leaving my lips as his fingers work in me. "You fucking wish he was a good fuck say one more word little girl, I dare you."

I moan back but the sounds passing my lips only muffle out and he speeds his fingers up while his hand held my legs apart and his knuckles are deep inside of me and the filty sounds of his fingers fucking in and out mingles with the muffle moans leaving my throat. "Look at the filthy messy you're making." he groans quietly to himself.

My eyes flutter half-closed, while my body stops fighting him and his fingers continue fucking me, my entire body trembles and my back arches off the bed while I reach my ending point but as i'm close to orgasming his fingers suddenly disappear.

My sobs muffle through my panties stuff in my mouth and my eyes shut, annoyed and disappointed which he seems to notice since he bends down, his chain dangles over me and he pulls down the top portion of my dress, exposing my tits to his eyes. "Whats the matter baby?" he asks with a smug look, a look I wanna slap right off his face.

Dario stands to his full height, and begins pulling his slacks along with his boxers down, his thick and big member sprints out hard and throbbing with a little pre-cum spreading his tip already as he strokes himself with a harsh groan passing his lips and the sight was sexy as hell.

His head tilts and his face scrunches as he concentrates, slowly stroking from his tip to the base of his shaft and my mouth drools at the sight, I was still wet, so incredibly wet and him jacking off only turns me on more.

Dario hovers back over me again, not pulling all his body weight on me but enough to press our chests together, while holding his shaft in his hand and slowly enters my entrance with ease, my eyes roll to the back of my skull and a mufle moan leaves my throat as he sinks all inches of him inside of me.

Without letting me adjust to his size, he begins thrusting faster and harder, while leaning down and take one nipple in his mouth and his other hand kneels the other, giving them the same amount of treatment. "These tits are mine." he growls, then lowers a hand in-between us and circles my clit in a circular motion, the act has me arching my back with bliss. "This sweet pussy is mine."

His lips hover over mine only a centimeter away as his thrusts increase and groans escape his throat. "You are mine Ariel and no-one else touches you ever again." he tells me as his thrusts become harder, my body again trembles underneath him and I was close, so fucking close and I only pray he lets me come.

But im wrong again.

As my body trembles and he senses im close again, his hips still and his movements stop immediately, denying my pleasure. He pulls out my panties from my mouth I instantly grit my teeth and hiss loud. "I hate you! I fucking hate you." with a low and dangerous tsk he flips me over on my stomach and makes me get on all fours, arching my back like crazy and goes back to fucking me.

"You hate me? your pussy says otherwise baby." he moans in the shell of my ear while pulling half my body off the bed and pressing my back against his chest. "He didn't fuck you this good did he?"

"He did actually, and he made me come much harder then you ever do." lies. Truth be told I only wanted to push his buttons, I wanted him to take his anger out and fuck me in his way.

A slap lands hard on my ass cheek and he begins thrusting faster and harder, the bed creaks with every movement and loud moans fill our room, my eyes roll to the back of my skull and quiet whimpers pass my throat as he continues his continuous torment on my pussy. "Yeah baby? are you sure?" he asks all of a sudden with a little amusement in his voice. "Your moans are louder then they were through the phone, I don't think he fucked this sweet pussy that good."

Instead of answering him, I press my head down on the sheets and let him fuck me senseless while my hands are bound behind my back, completely and submissively surrendering my body to the love of my life.

but as I muffle my moans on the sheets he fists my hair and tugs my head back off the bed. "Get your fucking head off the sheets, I wanna hear how good im fucking you." obeying, I lean my head against his shoulder and let the moans flow out my lips, as they increase my body shakes underneath him. "P-please baby let me come." I plead breathless as i'm reaching heaven.

"Apologize and i'll give you what you want." his voice tones to a whisper in the shell of my ear as he holds on tightly to the belt binding my hands, "I fuck you better and you fucking know it baby."

"I know where to touch you, how to fuck you, and know when your close to coming on my cock," he trails further and attach his lips on the bane of my neck sucking and grazing me with his teeth, i'm sure he's left me bruised and marked. "You know I fuck better then that piece of shit from the club."

"I had you wrapped around my finger the moment we met that right there says a-lot." I bite back breathless and confidently, Dario grips my cheek and turns my head to the side to look back at him. "Have fun finishing yourself off." my brows furrow confusingly and before I know it he's freeing my hands from the belt, and his warm body behind me disappears completely.

My mouth flys open and I turn fully around only to see him standing now, and walking away from me but before he's getting to enter the bathroom, I stroll right in-front of him, blocking him from entering. "Have I mentioned how much I hate you!" I blurt. "You're mad at something I clearly had every right to do! you played me from the start and led me repeatedly on!" now im shoving at his chest.

"Lets talk about that Dario huh!?" I shout furiously back and shove once more at his chest, to then repeatedly shoving and before I land another shove he's gripping my smaller hands in his. "Enough."

I scoff and laugh sarcastically. "Enough!? thats all!? god you really are a fucking jerk!" I shove once more and he's instantly backing me up against the wall, gripping both my cheeks in his hands. "I fucking love you Ariel! god I don't give a fuck about anything else other then you and I never led you on!" he yells back and picks me up like I weigh absolutely nothing and smashes his lips on mine.

My lips instantly react and kiss back, "I hate you!" I breathe out in-between each kiss and he only scoffs quietly. "You love me." I shake my head lazily and he's back to aligning his cock at my entrance slowly sliding back in me with ease, bouncing me on his erection slow and blissful. "Now let me show you just how much I love you baby."

With that, he's walking towards the bathroom again, my brows furrow as to why were entering the bathroom but as he walks further in, he stops at the slide door of the shower and opens it, turning on the water then enters with me still on him, going right back to bouncing me on his cock, moans flow from the both of us as his pace increases. "Oh y-yes." I choke out with every thrust while he's stands above the water and our bodies mold together. "I love you." he grunts.

"I hate you." I moan back breathless and he's instantly pinning me on the glass door, holding both my arms above my head as the bathroom fogs and the warm water suddenly becomes hotter while he keeps thrusting. "I love you." he moans back in the shell of my ear and thrusts upwards, while my tits bounce and he leans down taking one nipple in his mouth. "I love you so much my sweet girl." he whispers low and raspy.

"Stop sweet talking me, I should be mad." he chuckles at my response and the chuckle only sends butterflies through my belly at the beautiful sound of his laugh. "Take it all out on me my love, give it to me." he grunts and I instantly wrap my arms around his neck, pressing him closer to me and smashing my lips against his. "I hate you."

"I love you." he only breathes back and I can't help but cave in. "I love you more."

"Impossible."

"Why are we like this?" I moan out as I reach my orgasm and he sends me another chilling chuckle as he keeps fucking me. "Because we're complicated baby."

"I'm such a complication." I sigh out and arch my back.

"My complication." he trails and wraps a hand around my throat, controlling my movements and as his thrusts become sloppier indicating he's close, he grunts out. "Now my sweet complication, come all over my cock." with his permission, I finally climax all over his cock, hard with a loud moan and a few seconds later he's moaning out my name, while milking every single drop of him in my pussy.

I hold him tightly close to me and allow myself to catch my breath, my hair sticking to his shoulder, my cheeks pink and flushed and my lips swollen from all the kissing and bitting from him.

Something i'll never get tired of is his marks on me, I was his all his and I loved him more then anything.

𓆩♡𓆪

WHATT ANOTHER ONEE??
what did we think of this one? LOL omg this should've been a chapter tbh but there's was already to much smut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 35.6K 46
"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my naked chest. "Baby, nothing about what I'm...
293K 6K 22
Located halfway across the world on the coast of Australia, Aurora Newton had been transferred to a catholic boarding school, Divine Preparatory, whe...
521K 18.4K 172
**BOOK ONE OF THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES** "How am I supposed to become your brother when all I want to do is f**k you senseless?!" Aleah just wanted...