MIGRATION. (ON HOLD)

By Alainaa__AA

A female , a pretty seventeen year old teenager , a simple girl bearing the name Akila , was racing for her... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 20

19 5 0
By Alainaa__AA

My breathing was hard until when I heard a loud punching sound being directed at the boy that's holding my wrist . He was punched on his cheek that red liquid could be seen dropping from his mouth .

"Must I teach you how to respect girls ? " I heard a very familiar voice say making me to turn my gaze to look at its source and my guess was right . It's the young boss , I felt more than relieved to see him here . That's for the first time in history.

"It's the young boss " I heard them whisper to each other before running away from the scene as if nothing happened, do they know him ?

I feel very fragile now , feeling like I can break down at any point yet I held my tears not wanting to cry in front of the haze-led eyed man .

I watch as he walk towards my veil and picked it up from the floor before coming to stand in front of my trembling self . He wrapped the veil around my shoulders and moved back allowing me to have my space .

"The streets here .. are not safe . " He said to me in his usual calm but deep voice that can also be loud when he's angry .

I stayed mute not wanting to speak at all , normally considering the terms I am with him , I would have snapped at him blaming him for killing Momma but now I just do not have the courage to even look at him . I disobeyed him hours ago but now he's here helping me , helping an immigrant .

I sniffed even more trying to resist my tears from falling but I guess he noticed my attempt as I heard him say "it's okay to cry . "

I lost it when I bent down to cry out my pain silently letting my tears fall remembering all what I've been through . I lost a lot but I gained nothing. I was surprised when the young boss passed me a tissue which I gladly collected using it to wipe my never- ending tears . I cried and cried and cried as he patiently wait for me eventually passing me more tissues .

I finally got up when I heard him say "shall we go ? "

I didn't really care to ask why he's being nice all of a sudden , I just kept my mouth shut as we walk back to the house feeling too destroyed to even speak . I tried to calm my nerves as we slowly walk back to the place I left . I guess this is how my own fate is .

"Did you follow me here ? " I asked wondering how he got here but instead of answering me he said something else , something he has said before.

"The street's not safe . " I heard him say repeating what he told me some minutes ago . I kept my eyes focused on the road we are walking on enjoying how quiet it is . It was only a few people on the road .

"I can see that . " I replied remembering what almost happened to me earlier . I got saved by the very man o ran away from , and it looks like the creepy boys from earlier know him .

I slowly continued to walk beside him , normally the young boss walks so fast but to my surprise, he's actually walking slowly now , probably to keep up with my walking pace .

We eventually arrived in front of the large grey gate standing so proudly expensive and different from the other gates around it in structure and quality .

The old gateman was sitting on a wooden bench beside the gate but quickly got up to open the door of the gate obviously because he has seen the young boss . I'm sure that if it was only me he wouldn't have rushed to open the gate's door probably because I'm just a commoner, just an immigrant.

I entered inside before the young boss followed behind me into the house . That is it , I'm back , I guess this house is just my own fate . My destiny ... but with who ?

With who ?

__________________________
Author : Thank you for reading MIGRATION.
Please share MIGRATION , vote and comment .

Thanks 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
265K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
58.9K 2.7K 96
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
24.1K 1.5K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...