| It Started With A Divorce |...

Oleh eatinsbub

Where Jeon Jungkook, the enigmatic business signate of the town, who always have had everything wrapped aroun... Lebih Banyak

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Final Part

Part-8

9.4K 374 40
Oleh eatinsbub

"What do you mean by the annulment can't be done anymore?? I don't want to divorce my wife!!" Jungkook yelled over the call while being in a conversation with his lawyer. Only two more days were left for the finalization of the divorce and also your wedding with Taehyung and here he was growing all the more restless.

"I don't know sir but madam Y/n's lawyer put up some clauses and now everything is out of my hands." The lawyer spoke from the other side making him grow more furious. "Are you that useless or what???" "In these cases, the woman has an upper hand, sir. I can't help you." Jungkook hung up the call before chugging down his cellphone hard on the floor breaking it into several pieces.

"Why? Why Y/n? Why can't you give me a chance?? I really freaking love you man!!" He snarled amidst his tears. His face turned red as he rubbed it with his palms. Moving back, he sat down on the bed, gripping his hair in frustration. "Please. One chance." He let his tears stream down his cheeks.

Another day passed in a jiff and Jungkook, couldn't able to hold himself back anymore, stood in front of your home, ringing the doorbell vigorously. Your mother opened the door and smiled at him, as if she already knew that he would come.

"Where is she? Your daughter???" He asked in a haste, not paying attention to the subtle smirk of his mother-in-law. "Jungkook. Come inside son." She smiled warmly at him before leading him inside. "Son? Am I really that anymore? Your daughter is desperate to get married to someone else. And what after that? You will call him your son. Isn't it?" His jealousy spoke and your mother found it extremely difficult to contain her smile.

"Are you hungry? You are being so grumpy." She smiled again, irritating Jungkook more as she was avoiding the main topic. "Omma where is Y/n?" He asked instead, his voice dripping with seriousness. "I think she went out with Tae…" She replied thoughtfully.

"Tae???" Jungkook gritted his teeths. "You are also calling him Tae?? Like how close is he to you two? Your daughter never gave me any nicknames but she calls him Tae!!! His name is Taehyung!!!!!" He huffed in anger leaving your mother amused.

"Do you want us to call you by nicknames? I thought you would never like it." "Yeah of course!! I am such a bad person who likes nothing in this world. No one." At this point, Jungkook was only talking gibberish which was a result of his anger, frustration, jealousy and unbounded emotions.

"Omma…" He sighed, calming himself down. "Why did she go out with Taehyung at this hour?" He was almost on the verge of tearing up again. "Tomorrow is the wedding, Jungkook." Your mother exclaimed which made him gulp in fear.

"Yo-You also w-want this wedding to ha-happen?" His lips trembled as he looked at your mother with teary eyes. Though his personality was cold, yet your mother was always warm towards him and the way even she was wanting this wedding, made his heart break again into several pieces.

"I just remembered….Y/n is actually in her room." She spoke, avoiding his previous question and hence Jungkook ran upstairs towards your room. "Ahh! Such a kid." Your mother shook his head, smiling to herself, reminiscing the complaining eyes of her son-in-law with which she was greeted.

"You?" You looked at him through the mirror of your room as soon as he entered inside. He saw you wearing a baby pink satin nighty, hair open, applying moisturizer to your arms. "Why? You were expecting your Tae?" He spoke sarcastically, locking the door behind him and taking slow steps towards you.

"My Tae? Nice." You smiled, continuing to apply moisturizer while he came and stood behind you. "Don't get married." His voice lowered as he looked at you through the mirror. "Tomorrow is the wedding." You reminded him, nonchalantly.

"Don't abandon me this way please." He scooped you in a back hug, resting his forehead on your shoulder. "Don't ever abandon me. I won't be able to take it." He shook his head. You looked at him with calm eyes, letting him cry on your shoulder.

You wanted to drop the act right there and hug him tightly but you also wanted to carry on with the act and let him find the truth himself. His tears pained you but you wanted to see how far he would go to convince you to not get married to someone else. After all, you are planning to spend your entire life with this man. You should be assured completely that he won't let you go.

"Jungkook…" You called him softly and he raised his head up and looked at you while resting his chin on your shoulder. "You will also find someone who will be the best for you." You smiled at him, tapping his entwined hands which were resting above your stomach.

"I will never be able to love anyone other than you." He spoke firmly, hugging you tighter. You moved in his arms and turned to look at him. He had stopped sobbing but his tears were still prominent in his eyes. You carefully wiped his cheeks before standing on your toes and kissing them one by one.

"You love me Y/n. I know." His voice shivered and you encircled his neck with your arms. "Hmm? Do I?" You smiled, raising your eyebrow. "Yes you do. I have felt it." He insisted. "You can feel?" You tilted your head, giving him a teasing smile. He didn't reply to your mock, instead let his head fall and tears strain his cheeks.

"Stop being a crybaby Mr Coldy." You subtly smiled, attaching your forehead with his. "Please don't get married to him Y/n. Please don't." Jungkook held your waist closer, engulfing you in his arms. "I really love you a lot." He cupped your face. "I love you like crazy." He confessed again.

Your eyes wandered over his face as his gaze hoodwinked with yours. You gave him one of your dreamy smiles and raised your hand, caressing his forehead before pushing aside his dark locks from there. Cupping one of his cheek, you pulled him in for a kiss which he gladly accepted.

His lips moulded against yours like a cast, moving in an undeniable synchronisation to feel his lost heartbeats. You caressed the back of his neck, also rubbing the cloth above his chest, unavoidably calming him down. Before he could realise, he walked back, with you in his arms, kissing you like a mad man.

"Is this not cheating on Taehyung?" He stopped to take a breath after hovering over your frame which was lying on the bed by now. "You want to stop?" You smiled, confusing him beyond his fits but your smile fluttered his heart like never before and he leaned in again to capture your swollen petals.

"I love you so much." He dropped some tears along with a lot more dewy kisses along the length of your neck while your stomach flipped several times feeling the touch of love of your husband on your lush skin. You moaned in ecstasy with every pat of his fingertips on the grail of your body.

"I will die without you Y/n." He looked into your eyes, his bare body attached to your bare self under the bedsheets. "Please don't abandon me." He pecked your forehead as if you were a fragile flower. "Please don't give up on me." He cupped your face and latched his lips on yours before entwining his fingers with yours. 

"I love you too, Jungkook." You smiled at him, squeezing a heart relieving smile out of his lips and just like the vast shore meets the sky end, his body met yours, resonating in pleasure. You squirmed under his firm hold as he made love to you, jolting you up with the physical pleasure while his warm stares and sweet nothings brimmed your heart with the overwhelming pleasure of love.

Seeing you try to move around as the pleasure increased, he held onto you firmly, guiding you into another kiss of ecstasy while you hit your climax with him, consummating your years long nuptial bond with the essence of love and want. "You won't get married right?" He asked, still somewhere bearing a heart loaded with insecurities.

"You are my wife. Right Y/n?" You had to take a few deep breaths to calm down your raised heartbeats and after that, you threw a smile at him before cupping his face and kissing the tip of his nose. "I love you." You confessed. "More than you can ever imagine." You spoke genuinely, caressing the skin of his cheek.

He held your hand above his cheek before pecking them and then smiling at you. "I can imagine." He sighed in your embrace, hugging your tired body and you gladly accepted his embrace. "Everything." He murmured in a daze as his eyes slowly closed welcoming a peaceful slumber after ages.

As the night dived in and the sun made its appearance, Jungkook crooked his brows and squinted his eyes feeling the sharp sun rays fall directly on his face. He turned his head to the other side but smiled a little remembering the events of last night. He slowly opened his eyes, anticipating to see your sleeping face but was welcomed with emptiness instead.

After brushing his teeths in your washroom, he walked downstairs, wearing the same shirt and jeans from yesterday night, only to find your mother completely dressed for a ceremony, checking her purse. "Omma, where is Y/n and where are you going?" He asked, perplexed.

"Did you forget already? Today is the wedding. Of course Y/n will be with Tae and I am also going there." She smiled at him and Jungkook felt as if the land beneath him slipped away. "What??? She went to the wedding? Why???" He yelled all of a sudden, making your mother flinch back a little in surprise.

"After what happened yesterday….she…" Jungkook panted to breathe properly, getting anxious. "She isn't even divorced. How the hell can she get married??" He gritted his teeths in anger while he felt like pulling his hair in frustration.

"Where is the wedding taking place?" He asked your mother hastily. "I am going there only, come with me." She shrugged her shoulders while Jungkook literally ran to his car. As soon as your mother sat beside him, he started the engine and accelerated towards the wedding venue, seething in fear, anger and anxiety.

Reaching the venue, he looked around, seeing the place decorated like a bride with guests brimming everywhere. He didn't even wait for your mother and literally ran inside the venue, only to find Taehyung, from the other end of the aisle, kissing the girl in his arms and Jungkook felt like he died at that moment.

______________________________________

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

33.8K 2K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
59K 2.1K 29
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 . 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 😅😅
1.3M 39.7K 48
Jeon Jungkook... your college/high school professor as well as your secret COLD husband you got forced to marry!! You both hate each other but his b...
2.7M 130K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...