Part-7

You looked at the black tuxedo with a blank expression before placing it above Taehyung to examine how he was looking. Taehyung, who was standing in front of the mirror with a big smile, this time noticed how your face was holding a scowl and hence left a sigh.

"Are you even happy doing this Y/n?" He turned to glance at you and you just gave him a small nod before making him turn back towards the mirror again. "Don't pressurise your brain thinking about me and instead think about the big day." You mouthed mechanically before looking at your wrist watch.

"But where is-" You crane your neck towards the entrance of the wedding boutique only to spot a familiar figure behind the glass door. Jungkook pushed forward the handle of the door and entered inside the boutique while you rolled your eyes at him.

"Wedding shopping?" His eyes were puffy and voice sounded hoarse. "Stop stalking me everywhere I go, Jungkook." You snarled at him before looking back at Taehyung who was blinking his eyes while holding two tuxedos in his both hands.

"What are you looking at? Just ignore him and choose your dress." You quivered your brows before looking at Jungkook from the corner of your eyes. "After that I also have to choose mine." You pressed on and there Jungkook blinked away his tears.

He felt pathetic following you everywhere like a love sick puppy when clearly you were moving on with another man but he felt more pathetic, staying away from you, not looking at your face and not hearing your voice. As soon as he saw Taehyung enter the changing room, he grabbed your arm and pulled you towards a different changing room which was for the brides.

The boutique owner, who was till then guiding you and Taehyung, now looked at the direction Jungkook pulled you and you didn't even protest. "So you are really getting married, haa?" He had you pinned to the wall of the changing room after locking the door.

You looked into his bloodshot eyes for a few seconds, tilted your head a little and gave him a small smile. "Of course Mr Jeon." You held in the gasp which was about to escape your lips when he pulled you closer to him by holding your waist.

His eyes grazed your face while his warm breaths fanned your skin. His arms had you locked inside his embrace and you didn't even flinch back from his touch as you decided to look deeper into his eyes which were hurling complaints at you.

"Was I that bad as a husband Y/n? That you don't even feel anything while throwing me out of your life." His voice lowered a few octaves and it got heavier with him holding back his tears. "Two years Y/n. You never felt anything for me?" His face enclosed yours as your forehead met his while his nose touched yours roughly.

"What do you feel or have felt about me?" You asked him instead, your own eyes glistening at his words. Only if he knew how madly you were in love with him. "I don't know. I don't know anything. I just know that I can't see you walking out of my life. Yes I agree that it was me who asked for the divorce but it was just my own confusion. I thought that I was suffocating you. I thought…..I messed up…"

A low sob escaped his lips and now you felt his tears drop right on your lower lip. "Oh yes you did mess up…" You were also in tears by now. Your one hand went to hold and caress his nape while the other hand rested above his bicep. "Will you sleep and wake up beside him, just like….just like you used to sleep beside me?" He opened his eyes to see you nod your head without any hesitancy.

"I will kiss him to sleep and kiss him before waking up. Something which I never did to you." You dared to open your eyes and look at him whose eyes had lost all their shine by then and turned dark. He pulled you closer to him, his lips inches apart from you.

"You will take care of him? Like me?" He asked like a crazy person, losing his sanity, only to see how far he could hurt himself. Only then he will realise how bad he has hurt you. "I will." You whispered, close to his face. His one hand travelled from the small of your back to your cheek, cupping your face, messing up your hair in the process.