𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ƒπ’†π’π’Šπ’†π’—π’†...

By swagiliciousprincess

"You wouldn't get this from another guy." "Maybe it's better this way." grumpyxsunshine Eric Matthews x oc ch... More

𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’ƒπ’†π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ
π‘·π’Šπ’π’π’•
𝑢𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆
𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 π’Žπ’†, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 π’Žπ’† 𝒏𝒐𝒕
𝑴𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒍 π’‡π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’–π’ˆπ’Šπ’•π’Šπ’—π’†
𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒂 π’˜π’π’π’…π’†π’“π’‡π’–π’ π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
π‘©π’‚π’„π’Œ 2 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍
π‘Ίπ’–π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’“π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† π’Žπ’‚π’…π’π’†π’”π’”
π‘·π’‚π’Šπ’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒇𝒇
π‘·π’‚π’Šπ’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒑𝒕. 2
π‘΅π’π’•π’π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒑𝒕. 1
π‘΅π’π’•π’π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒑𝒕.2
π‘΅π’π’•π’π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒑𝒕. 3
π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’“π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’π’† 𝒗.𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆-π’…π’†π’—π’Šπ’
𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒗.𝒔 π‘½π’‚π’Žπ’‘π’Šπ’“π’‚
𝑴𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓. 𝑱𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒑𝒕. 1
𝑴𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓. 𝑱𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒑𝒕. 2
π‘΄π’‚π’…π’π’š π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
Appreciation post<3
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
π‘ͺπ’šπ’“π’‚π’π’
Breaking up is really really hard to do
Hair troubles and girl struggles
Conversation between two individuals
The confessions stand

𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 π‘¨π’‡π’“π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒐𝒇 π‘ͺπ’π’“π’š 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒇

1K 14 10
By swagiliciousprincess

Riiiiing

It's Halloween today and Charmaine is getting ready for a Halloween party at Darcy's house.

"Shawn! Can you get the phone?" Charmaine yelled.

"I'm a little busy!" Shawn yelled out.

Charmaine furrowed her eyebrows and yelled out.

"Well i'm a little busy too so-" Charmaine said but got cut off by another ring.

She groaned and got up.

"Hello?" Charmaine answered.

"Charmaine? Is Shawn there?" Cory asked.

"Yeah hold on." Charmaine said and yelled out.

"Shawn it's for you!" Charmaine yelled out.

"Can you tell them i'm busy!" Shawn yelled out.

"It's Cory!" Charmaine said.

"Just pretend to be me!" Shawn said.

"What?" Charmaine said and acted to be Shawn.

"Okay here's Shawn." Charmaine said and pretended to hand the phone to no one.

"Hey Cor. What's up?" Charmaine did a bad impersonation of Shawn.

"Shawn?" Cory asked.

"Yeah it's me Shawn Hunter!" Charmaine said and did a internal face palm knowing she sounds stupid right now.

"You sound different. Anyway come over as fast as you can it's an emergency!" Cory said and hung up the phone.

Charmaine looked at the phone confused and hung up.

"Shawn Cory wants you to come over as fast as you can since it's an emergency." Charmaine said outside his door and opened Shawn's door to see him dressing like Cory.

She raised an eyebrow and has widen eyes and just stayed silent and walked out.

(...)

Riiiiing

Charmaine finally got done getting ready for the Halloween party.

She got up to answer the phone.

"Talk to me." Charmaine said.

"Hey Charm it's Eric you want me and Jason to pick you up for the Halloween party so we can go together? We're heading out right now." Eric asked.

"Yeah sure." Charmaine answered.

"Alright cool see you in a bit." Eric said and hung up.

"Wait do you know why Cory sounded- Hello?" Charmaine said and realized he hung up. She rolled her eyes and hung up the phone and got her shoes on.

This party was a costume party believe it or not!

Charmaine Jason and Eric decided to have a group costume idea.

Eric is Luigi, Jason is Mario and Charmaine is Princess Peach.

Ironic.

She was always proud of her costume ideas.

She considers herself as the queen of Halloween costumes.

Last year she was Beetlejuice for Halloween, she dyed her hair green to really be the part. She was super proud of that.

(...)

They've finally arrived to the Halloween party. Walking in the smell of cigarettes, weed and alcohol filled the whole house and was like a punch in the face when you walk in.

"What's in this?" Someone asked

"Pure fuel! It's pure fuel!" Random dude yelled and screamed.

"WOOOHOOO! PURE FUEL!" He yelled and ran off.

Charmaine and Jason walked to the spiked punch bowl Eric already talking to some random girl.

"You want some pure fuel?" Charmaine asked.

"Don't mind if I do." Jason said and took a sip and immediately started coughing and had a disgusted look on his face which made Charmaine die.

"Stick to being a plumber Mario." Charmaine patter him on the back while he was still coughing up the spiked drink.

"You try it then." Jason taunted while now having rosy cheeks eyes being full of water from the uncontrollable coughing.

"You poor thing." Charmaine said sincerely and smiling.

Charmaine looked around and to see Eric getting close with the girl that threw this party. Her heart stung and tears started to rise but she shook that feeling away and took a huge sip of the spiked beverage.

She started coughing but she didn't really care and started drinking more and walked towards the party and away from Jason.

She started walking through the dancing people and went outside.

What was outside was a perfectly fresh cut grass and a beautiful pool with what looks like fairy lights under.

she sat on the edge of the pool just staring at it while still drinking the burning drink that stung just like how her heart felt.

She felt another presence standing behind her. She turned around and saw Harley.

"Hey Charmaine." Harley said and sat next to her.

"What are you suppose to be?" Charmaine asked.

"Cool biker dude." Harley snickered.

"What are you suppose to be?" Harley asked.

"Princess Peach from the Mario games duh." Charmaine said like it was so obvious.

"Oh I never got to play those games." Harley said.

"I only got to play them whenever I was at Valerie's house when we were kids." Charmaine explained.

"Oh okay." Harley said.

"Why are you out here?" Harley asked.

"I dunno, why are you out here?" Charmaine asked.

"Just needed some fresh air." He answered.

They sat in silence for a moment and she rested her head on his shoulder exhausted from the overwhelming emotions.

Harley then took the drink out of her hand and poured it out on the cement.

They just sat together enjoying the time they are having in silence.

"Hey have you guys seen Charmaine- What the f-" Eric said in disbelief.

She sat up her head up and her and Harley turned their heads to see Eric.

"Hey Matthews." Harley cut him off.

"Hi.. Charmaine can I talk to you for a moment." Eric asked and Charmaine got up and walked towards him.

"What are you doing hanging out with Harley Keiner?" Eric asked.

"Why do you make it sound like a bad thing? I hang out with him sometimes." Charmaine said genuinely being confused why he was bothered.

"Look I just don't think it's a good idea for you two to be together." Eric said.

"Am I not allowed to have friends that aren't you or Jason?" Charmaine said bluntly.

"Charmaine you know what I mean." Eric said.

"No I don't Eric, I really don't." Charmaine said and walked away.

"So." Harley said.

"Listen here Keiner. Don't ever hurt her okay? You treat her good, and I swear if you hurt her-" Eric got cut off.

"Woah slow your roll Matthews I would never hurt the girl." Harley said.

"Do you like her?" Eric asked making his heart break a little bit by asking not knowing why he feels this way.

"Yeah I do." Harley said.

"Okay fine listen. Her favorite flowers are babies breath, she likes reese's but hates any other kind of chocolate, her favorite color is green, and not the neon green or the normal kinds of green, forest green, her favorite movie is When Harry met Sally, that's important because- Why aren't you writing this down?" Eric exclaimed.

"Matthews. Do you realize what your telling me right now?" Harley said.

"Yeah I do I'm helping you out." Eric said oblivious.

"How are you this blinded?" Harley laughed a bit.

"What are you talking about?" Eric asked.

"Look Matthews, I may like her but, you two have something special together. You just don't realize it." Harley said.

"Why does everyone say that but never actually tells me what i'm suppose to realize?" Eric asked.

"You're in love with Charmaine." Harley said.

"You're what?" Jason said.

Harley then walked away leaving the two alone together.

(...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.9K 30
THE FIRST JACK HUNTER FANFICTION ON WATTPAD "I'm sure there's more to you than the pretty, awkward guy you show." "Lilacs and sunsets."
73.5K 2.2K 28
Michelle was a name that brought a smile to Shawn Hunter's face. Why? Because that was his baby sister. Not wanting his sister to grow up and turn ou...
351K 9.3K 32
"i don't believe that anybody feels the way i do" in which a cliche love story becomes something kind of real.
8.4K 332 18
Delilah Warren and Eric Matthews have been best friends since they were children. From the moment Delilah's mother started working alongside Eric's f...