MIGRATION. (ON HOLD)

By H_A_A_

A female , a pretty seventeen year old teenager , a simple girl bearing the name Akila , was racing for her... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 19

18 5 0
By H_A_A_

I ceased my steps and rotated to view the person that held my hand in a too-tight grip .
And when I turned , my eyes unexpectedly view the face of the young boss , his face had no any emotion on it , no smile , no frown or any thing like that .

I was expecting to see an emotion that'll make me know that he regret what he did yet there was nothing . The disturbing thing is that this is the second time he's crossing his limit by touching my hand . I shook my hand trying to break free yet he held it even tighter .

"Let go of my hand . " I said still trying to break free of his hold . But what I heard next annoyed me even more .
" You're not going anywhere. " I heard him say with finality in his tone . I don't understand why he likes to order people around , well not this time , I won't obey his commands anymore .

I wiggled my hand even more still trying to break free of his hold but to no avail . "let go ! " I rushed the words out of my mouth feeling my anger rising .

I watch as the young boss made an eye signal to Amina and the three other men making them to walk out of the living room . They obey his commands so easily , this makes me even more curious on who the young boss actually is .

I jerked my hand away from his hold forcefully , seeing that I'm now free of his veil i quickly turned towards the hallway intending to park my stuffs and exit the house as soon as possible . Hopefully I'll be able to get a hotel room using my salary .

"I told you not to follow that hallway . " I heard the young boss said making me to halt my steps as I turned around to answer him .

"I don't care about whatever you say now ! Just let me be ! " I shouted before turning to run into the dark hallway which I'm now quite familiar with . I did what I normally do when following the hallway which is to count my steps , fifty-nine steps and a right corner leads directly to the maids' quarters where my room is .

What I did next was to pack my necessities in a portable black nylon . And now I'm set to leave , for another migration, maybe I won't go outside Kano but I will definitely leave this house for good . I'm done trying to be a nice employee to the very murderer of my Momma .

By the time I exit my room , it was already getting dark and I knew I needed to leave before Inaya return. I sneakily reached the exit gate trying my best not to be noticed by any of the gardeners or cleaners around .

For some reason , the grey gate always brings back memories, memories I don't really want to remember right now yet as I stepped my foot out of the house , my tears starts to fall even more making me to be engulfed into a silent cry .

I looked across the streets noticing how less busy it looks now that the night has shown it's supremacy by spreading its darkness all over the atmosphere accompanied by some stars .

I turned to my left and advanced my steps with each moving leg , this is how the life of an immigrant is . The moment I opened my heart to trust is now the moment I felt disappointed. I was starting to trust him , perhaps I still do but now my heart is closed . It is permanently closed for any Tobit of trust .

I continued to walk eventually turning to look at the people I'm passing by , they looked so happy, calm and peaceful . I wish my own life can be like that .

I automatically became more careful when I was about to cross a narrow passage of the street , perhaps as dark as the hallway that's forbidden in the young boss's house even though there was still light from the people's houses that could be seen .

I could see some group of boys just a few steps ahead of me with what looks like cigarette on their hands as it was emitting smile . But I have no business with them , all I have to do is to walk pass them so as to go very far away from the young boss , very far .

I continued to walk slowly keeping my eyes focused on the northern direction but automatically stopped when the two boys jumped in front of me , I mean it , they jumped to stand right in front of me .

"Excuse me .I want to go . " I uttered in an very low voice wondering where my boastful confident high voice went to .

"Where are you going beautiful lady ? " I heard one of them ask at the same time flashing a touch light to my face making me to slightly close my eyes .

"Just move , I want to go ! " I responded in a loud voice but I guess I made a mistake seeing how their natural expression d hanged into something I couldn't detect .

One of the two boys extended his hand to trace my dark pink veil making me yo disgustingly move back .

" Trust me , we can help . " I heard the other guy spoke in the same mischievous tone .

I quickly turned to run away not caring to pick my veil that has been dragged by the boys but o guess they can run faster than me because they got hold of my worst before I even leave the narrow street .

By this time my tears were already falling . I'm just a seventeen year old immigrant whose mother has been killed in an attack planned by the person I started trusting. Why is life being so harsh on me ?

_____________________
Author : thanks for reading MIGRATION.
Pls do vote , comment and share .

And pls do check out my other stories: SEE , HEART SHADES AND MIXED ACADÉMIE.

For those interested in dua the pls check out DIALY DEEN .

Thanks 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 3.2K 74
❤️
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
64.4K 149 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...