The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

By trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

47.

1.4K 102 13
By trillest_lvhh

Y/N

(February)

It was a couple of days before the Grammy's as I had things to do before the awards show it's self. Yesterday for Donnie's match in LA at the staples center which he won. Then I flew to New York right after because Today I was doing a meet and greet out here. Back in January I sat down with my team and told them specifically I wanted to do a meet and greet to get to know my fans more and personally get a connection with them because they're the main reason why I am where I am. So it got cleared by my label after I practically begged them, and today was the day. It was a free meet and greet but due to safety reasons by the label and trying to avoid being above capacity we had to come up with a random lottery style pick to pick who would be able to actually come into the meet and greet.
It was about fifty people so I felt it was enough I wanted to meet everyone but I couldn't unfortunately.

The meet and greet was going to be nice and I was excited. I wanted it to be like a party so I had music, games and etc. Jasmine and Cassie were here as well for support. I wanted the meet and greet to also be stress free I was already on edge because of the Grammys. I also wanted everyone to be themselves and just to hang out with each other and get to know one another."You ready?" Jasmine asked as I smiled big "yeah" I agreed as the SUV was pulling up in font of the venue where it was being held at. The car came to a stop as the chauffeur unlocked the door. He got out then opened the door for us letting us out. We got out as jasmine moved hair out of my face some and I pulled my skirt down a bit.

I seen people lined up outside waiting. I heard people yell out my name as I waved and soon saw Jeremiah trying to bum rush his way over towards us. "Bae!" He expressed grabbing a hold of my wrist but then two security guards grabbed him. "Baby I love you!" He stressed as I looked behind myself seeing him being detained on the ground "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU THAT NIGGA CAN'T HAVE YOU EITHER!" He yelled out as another guard rushed not only me but Cassie and Jasmine inside as well. I walked into the venue feeling my heart beat out my damn chest.

"What the fuck is wrong with that nigga?!" Cassie questioned as I was still kind of shaken up that he was able to get easy access to me like that. "Let's just worry about this" I said trying to change the subject. "No, that nigga just threatened you" jasmine stressed as I placed my face in my hand. "I'm going to tell Adonis" Cassie added pulling her phone out. "Please not right now." I asked. "Why not?! Because this is how it starts" jasmine stressed. "Do you need a fucking example?" Jasmine asked trying to look me in my face as I just shook my head. "Selena" she simply answered as I felt a tear fall from my eyes.
"I'll tell him just let me get through the Grammy's" I honestly said.

Your team did good" jasmine said as I smiled. "They did" I said before being greeted by my agent. "We're about to start letting people in, in about ten minutes do you need anything?" He questioned. "No" I answered. "Sarah is on her way up here now, she said if you feel overwhelmed at anytime let us know and we'll handle it" he assured me. "Y'all come on so we can get this party started." I said waving him off playfully. The meet and greet was going to be recorded because the team also wanted to upload it onto my YouTube page, so there was a guy with a camera recording as well.

They then started playing music as security started letting everyone in at an orderly fashion. One of the security stood next to me as the fans came in excitedly. I just smiled. "Oh my gosh!" One expressed walking up to me as I smiled. "It is so nice to meet you" she expressed as we hugged each other. "It's nice to meet you too, what's your name?" I asked out of curiosity as she told me and we begun talking. We took a couple of pictures as I moved around making sure I personally greeted everyone and asked for their names.

Sarah finally came up to me with a bouquet of flowers as I smiled at her. "Whose are these from?" I asked out of curiosity. "Adonis" she answered as I smiled taking them from her to read the card.

"Grammy night is tomorrow night and I'm so proud of you and everything that you do. I love you and have a good time at your Meet and greet"

-D

I smiled placing the card back in the flowers as Sarah took them going to put them away while I continued to work the room.

___________

I was standing there with a mic in my hands as Sarah was trying to get everyone's attention as they were all sitting down eating and interacting with each other. Once everyone paid attention to what was going on I begun to speak.
"Before we get into question and answers I want to first thank you all for coming out today" i started off "I would also like to thank everyone who is here and all the fans that couldn't come for always believing and supporting me. I really love you guys" I honestly admitted looking around at each and everyone of them. "No matter the race, gender or age i am grateful and this was something for me to give back to you all" I added as they clapped causing me to smile. "But I wanted to open up the floor to you all for you to ask any questions you guys wanted to ask" I started off "within reason" I quickly added earning laughs from them.

"Any questions?" I asked as a hand immediately went in the air. Someone from my team randomly gave it to one of the fans. "Hi" she started off making me smile. "Hey girl" I said through a small laugh. "Where's the album?" She immediately asked as I laughed. "Damn I was only signed for a year" I said hearing them laugh. "Like I said before I don't have a specific date but be on the look out sometime next year" I answered as she passed the mic to the next person. "Who was "Best Thing I've never had about?" Another person asked. "I'm not going to sugar coat it but it was about an ex." I admitted. "I was in a really bad relationship prior to this and all I have to say I thank God I got out of it" I answered as she then past the mic to a guy. "Hey girl I've been following you since you first started and all I have to say is I'm happy you're getting your flowers because not too many people are talented this day in age they just release things to release it" he explained as I nodded. "And I know with you there's always a story behind what you do whether it's a music video or just a single there's a story to be told and I love that about you" he expressed as I smiled.
"Thank you so much" I thanked.

A woman then got past the mic as she spoke into it.
"Are you able to tell us some things about the album? Like the title and what the overall sound is about?" She asked as I giggled. "Y'all have better questions than some of these reporters" I admitted earning a small laugh from them. "Babes we don't have time to waste" she admitted as I laughed. "The album's title is called "Phases" and it's about the stages of grief in a relationship with leaving someone. At the start of the album it starts with Denial then the rest of the stages throughout the album ending with acceptance" I explained.
"Then the deluxe additional tracks is transitioning into falling for someone new which then leads into the next album" I added. "That's what I'm talking about" the guy previously yelled clapping his hands as I giggled.

"What was your favorite song so far on this upcoming album or what you did in the past?" Another person questioned. "One of My favorite songs so far has got to be "Ring The Alarm" I admitted as everyone started clapping and agreeing. "What was going through your mind with that song?" One of my other fans asked. "I was just pissed, we get tired ladies" I assured them as they all agreed. "Do you have any siblings?" A little girl questioned as I smiled. "Oh my gosh there's a baby here" I said in shock. " I do her name is jasmine and she's actually in the back with my best friend Cassie" I informed her pointing to them as jasmine and Cassie waved.

"You know we got on Jeremiah and if Adonis does anything you know we can handle it" another woman started off as I placed my hand up beginning to laugh. "Wait, He didn't even do anything" I expressed as they all started to laugh. "He just sent me some flowers I don't need y'all to form into Vultron" I assured through a small laugh. "I see we got some menaces among us" I joked.

Around 7 the meet and greet finished Cassie, Jasmine and I changed so we could be more comfortable on our flight to LA. I decided to finally FaceTime Donnie as he answered in like the fourth ring. He just answered the phone sticking out his tongue then smiled. "Hey baby!" I expressed making him smile.

"Thank you for the flowers" I thanked. "No problem you deserve it" he assured me. "How was the meet and greet?" He asked "it was so much fun" I honestly said as he smiled. "They don't play about me so don't fuck up because they already talking about handling you" I brought up as he chuckled. "Trust me there might be a hiccup here and there but it's you and me til the end" he said as I smiled. "And I mean that shit" he assured. "Mmm we'll see" I said as he chuckled. "Where you going?" I asked. "I'm about to get a burger from In-N-Out" he informed. "And you still have yet to take me there" I brought up. "I got you when you land" he assured. "You serious this time?" I asked. "Yeah" he said as I looked at him. "Pinky promise?" I asked "how?" He questioned through a laugh. "Baby I promise when you get off the plane I'll take you to get some In-N-Out" he promised as I smiled.

"Have a good flight and tell me when you getting ready to take off and when you land" he instructed. "Okay" I agreed. "Have a good flight, I love you" he added. "I love you too" I said before we hung up. "Pinky promise?" Jasmine teasingly mocked as I looked over at her. "Adonis is really bringing out that other side" Cassie teased as I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 65 20
Description will be in the book please do enjoy and read thanks so much love yall my supporters the RayeBabettes. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
1.7K 23 110
What happens when betrayal mars innocent hearts in love? What happens when innocence is destroyed and a monster is created? What happens when judgeme...
74.1K 975 62
A story full of bwwm imagines ๐Ÿ‘. This whole book is based off some of my favorite songs. Enjoyโœจ๐Ÿฅด #10 bgwb
311K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...