COINCIDENCE - JOÃO FÉLIX

By luvmyjoao

- adelina lopes is a famous model, she is antisocial unlike her best friend but, one encounter with an annoyi... More

0. introduction
1. asshole
2. embarrassing
3. comfort
4. match
5. flowers
6. date
7. kiss
8. theater
9. trip
10. mutual
11. stupid
12. official
13. bet
14. explanation
15. proposal
16. wife
17. feelings
18. dinner
19. party
20. love
21. family
22. important
23. seperation
24. public
25. understand
26. backstabber
27. moving
29. why
30. chance
AUTHOR NOTE!! (PLS READ)

28. split

802 10 30
By luvmyjoao

ADELINA'S POV
i chuckled slightly, still hoping the words that had just come out of his mouth were a huge joke.

his face stayed the same, he was watching my every move, concerned for me.

"what do you mean?" i asked, i knew exactly what he had meant but i just couldn't believe it.

i couldn't help but think it was something i did, or something i didn't do. he looked away from me, letting my tears shed.

"don't say it, joão. please don't do this." i broke down into tears, my voice shaky.

he closed his eyes, not daring to look me in the eye. i noticed as his tears fell down his face as well, it only made me realize this was actually happening.

"i'm sorry." he apologized, lowering his head again. "please, joão. don't apologize, tell me this is all a huge joke. don't leave me like this."

i held onto him, it was like he was already fading away from me. he wouldn't even look at me once, was he disgusted with me?

"why are you doing this? why would you make me move in with you and tell me you love me if you're gonna throw this all away!? why would you do that to me?"

"i do love you! i'm not throwing it away. i just can't be what you need right now, adelina." he shook his head, finally opening up his eyes.

"NO! don't even say my name. you don't know what i need! you don't know me!" my sadness turned into anger, i didn't even know why.

i couldn't believe i was losing him, i couldn't believe we were at the end of our relationship.

i ran all the way upstairs, locking the door after me. he followed me, yelling my name.

"adelina, please open up the door!" he spoke, knocking on the door.

my head was pounding, i walked over to my suitcases as i held back the tears that were about to fall.

i began to pack my clothes quickly, still crying. it hurt more hearing his voice, why was he acting like he still cared?

if he cared about me, he would talk to me, let me fight for us, not throw all of it away.

i didn't hear his voice anymore after i finished packing, as i dragged my suitcases, i looked at myself in the room.

i was about to walk away when my heart stopped, i looked down, noticing my necklace.

my tears began to fall even more, remembering the moment.

he opened up the jewelry box revealing a moon necklace. my eyes brightened, it was the most beautiful necklace i have ever seen.

"my heart has been full of love ever since you came into my life, adelina." joão said, looking up at me.

"i love you, joão." i spoke, softly as i looked into his eyes. "you do?" he asked with a small smile.

"more than anything." i said, confidently.

he chuckled, crashing his lips onto mine. "i love you more than you'll ever know." he said back, pulling away.

was it all a lie to him? i angrily took off my necklace, it felt like a piece of my heart had left with it.

i opened up the door, noticing joão right in front of me. he had that guilty look on his face, his eyes were red and puffy.

"listen to me, please." he spoke with a shaky voice, i shook my head.

he noticed the suitcases behind me, causing his face to drop. "where are you going?" he asked, worried.

i tried my hardest to hold back my tears but failed as i handed him the necklace he had gifted me.

i noticed him pausing, noticing the necklace i gave him. i took the chance to walk down the stairs with my bags.

"adelina, please!" i heard him, running after me.

i pushed his hand off of me, turning around and looking at him. "don't touch me! you have no right to touch me or say my name again!"

i noticed his eyes softened as they filled with tears, i looked him up and down before leaving his house with my bags.

i didn't know where i was even going, i called for an uber but had no idea where to go.

a part of me wanted to go back home but i was afraid if my mom would see me, she would laugh in my face and tell me she knew it.

but i had no other choice, i grew more nervous the closer i was getting home.

my dad's car was still in the garage but not my mom's, thank god.

the uber driver helped me with my suitcases, i paid him with a smile before taking a deep breath and opening up the door.

i just realized he has probably never seen the inside of my house. i forgot if it was clean or not, let's just hope. i took a peak at the living room as i opened the door and was relieved. thank god.

i noticed my dad on the couch, he was watching a random movie. he turned around after hearing my voice, his face dropped when he realized i had been crying.

"adelina, what happened?" he asked, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me.

i broke down into tears in his arms, this all felt like a nightmare.

he seemed to know exactly what happened when he saw the suitcases next to me, hugging me tighter.

"did he hurt you?" he asked, concerned. i shook my head, still crying. i didn't know why i was defending him, it was like i understood why he did such a thing but i still was in denial.

i was acting angry but i was obviously more sad about the fact i lost him.

i knew i was losing him, i just didn't know it was going to happen so soon. i blamed it on him being tired, or anything else just for the sake of our relationship.

i would've been okay with him acting the same way he did the past few weeks, i would've stuck beside him if he gave me a chance.

"where is mom?" i asked, letting go of my dad.

"she's on a busy trip, she won't be back for long." he answered with a weak smile, i was too busy crying over joão to notice that my dad was hurting as well.

he picked up my suitcases, flashing me a smile before taking them up to my room.

i followed behind him, walking upstairs to my room.

he followed behind me over to my room. i walked over to my closet as he looked around the room. i quickly put my baby pictures in my drawers while he wasn't looking. why do i still have them?

his jersey, it was still in my suitcase. i felt myself tearing up again once my dad left to give me some time alone.

i looked through my suitcases, finding the jersey that was all the way at the bottom of my suitcase.

i dropped onto the floor with the jersey in my hand, the memories flooding my head.

the first time i wore the jersey when he was being annoying and telling me to kiss him, the several other times when i supported him and he would kiss me afterwards.

fuck him, fuck him, fuck him.

why would he do that to me!? i stared at the jersey before throwing it across the room.

i lied down on the floor, staring at the ceiling. as much as i pretended to hate him, i wished he would come out of nowhere and hug me.

ADELINA'S POV
THREE YEARS LATER.

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. i zoned out, letting my phone ring a couple of times before finally picking it up.

"hello?" i asked, still trying to process the fact i'm awake. i didn't even look at the contact name so this will be a surprise.

"is this adelina lopes?" a familiar voice asked, i just couldn't tell who it was.

"yes, sorry who is this?" i asked, chuckling nervously.

"shit— uh, this is andre! i hope you remember me." he spoke, laughing lightly.

it's been a while since i have talked to andre, we stayed on good terms after.. joão and i broke up but quickly drifted as we both focused on our careers.

"andre! what's up? how have you been!?" i gasped, getting out of bed.

"i have been good, actually i called to invite you to my wedding, i would also just love to see you again. it's this march, i'll send you the details so add my number!" he sounded like he was doing a lot better in his life, i was glad.

"oh my god, that's amazing! congratulations, andre, i would love to come."

"i'll see you then! have a good day." he spoke before hanging up the phone. i smiled to myself, walking over to the bathroom.

i took a quick shower before going downstairs and preparing breakfast. i had a photoshoot in a couple of hours, why not get ready early!?

my heart dropped when i realized joão might be at the wedding as well which means i would have to see him again. the last time i saw him was when.. things happened.

it's been three years but it still hurt to talk about, i have changed a ton since then though.

i got my own house, my parents divorced, my mom got married right after to another man and now she barely visits me which i don't care about.

but i told my dad about carlos, he said he would make sure that he never comes towards me anymore.

i haven't heard about carlos or clara in a while but the last time i did hear about them, they got married. i don't care about that either.

i went back upstairs after eating breakfast and got ready for the shoot.

i talked to georgina the entire time until i finally got to set. we have gotten a lot more closer the past few years, she's become one of my best friends, really my only best friend.

"you should come to the club with me! some of my old friends are going and i would hate to go without you." i rolled my eyes at her before nodding and shrugging, "fine.. but you're paying!"

i heard her groan dramatically causing me to chuckle, we said goodbye and hung up as i walked into set.

the photoshoot was as boring as ever, at least they had some donuts.

i didn't know what to wear for the club, georgina had lent me an outfit though so i at least had an option.

i decided to wear it after looking around my closet for twenty minutes, i curled my hair and put my usual makeup on.

after putting my heels on and taking my purse i locked my house door and got into my car.

the club was fifteen minutes away from my house so i might as well drive there a little earlier.

i listened to random songs until the color violet played, i turned off the song, skipping it.

i got there quicker than i thought i would so i waited in my car for a bit until georgina made it.

"you look gorgeous!" she gasped, noticing me. "says you!" i said, matching her energy as i walked over to her.

we walked into the club together, i quickly remembered how much i hated this place.

the music filling your ears, the smell of liquor, the amount of people in your face. i squeezed through the people, walking to the bar with georgina.

there were four other girls, they all screamed quietly when they saw georgina, running over to her.

"hi guys, this is adelina!" she chuckled, pointing at me. they all flashed a smile at me, introducing themselves.

the five of them began to drink, georgina asked me if i wanted to drink as well. she didn't force me to drink, never did.

i nodded, ordering one of the drinks that georgina had ordered. it was really bitter, had that tingly taste.

i ordered another drink which one of the girls suggested, it was sweet, not too sweet. my eyes widened when i took the first sip.

"let's go dance!" one of the girls yelled, everyone else cheered and ran to the dance floor.

i ran with them when my favorite song began to play, georgina laughed lightly, telling me to dance with her.

we all danced together, it was really fun until i felt someone grip my body, i turned around noticing a man, looked like he was in his 30s.

i tried to brush him off but he only held me tighter, i tried to push him off of me, looking around for help but georgina left to get another drink.

i felt my heart beat out of my chest as i felt like i was dying, like i could barely breathe.

he only smirked at me and kept his eyes on me, he suddenly disappeared from me, getting pulled away from me.

my hands ran to my mouth as i noticed someone punch him in the face, the man fell on the floor, groaning in pain.

the other guy didn't stop hitting him, beginning to kick him all over the place. i ran over to him, pulling him away from the man.

my face dropped when he turned his face to me, it was the last person i wanted to see.

i quickly ran out of the place, sitting down and hiding my face.

"adelina, wait!" i heard his voice, i told him he had no right to say my name but he still said it.

why did my heart still beat whenever he said it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.2K 54
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ "𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀" "𝗮𝗻𝗱?" "𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁" ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗹𝗶𝗳�...
276K 3.5K 89
⚠️SENSITIVE CONTENT AND SMUT He's a footballer, she's a journalist, he makes women go crazy for him and the other is down bad. It's the story of Leil...
1.1K 47 23
The story of a famous football player and a model.The don't even know each-other and don't even had the feeling to meet with each other. They manager...
112K 1.1K 85
I'm not really good at writing but I hope you like these! I'LL TRY TO POST EVERYDAY FOR MY LOVES