LOVER || r. bowen¹ ✔️

By mabbielqver

"You're my lover." In which you get born with a black stain on your body where your soulmate is supposed to t... More

AESTHETICS
MANIPS
ACT ONE
PLAYLIST
i was enchanted to meet you.
You're the one I want at the end of the day.
He was a skaterboy she said see you later boy
Hear our song on the radio
how am I supposed to think about anything else?
for your eyes only I'll show you my heart
so take your time while you're mine and smoke slow.
secrets i have held in my heart are harder to hide then i thought.
I'm wasting my time when it was always you.
I like you so much it's kinda gross.
ACT TWO
PLAYLIST
I was a kid but I wasn't clueless
kiss me once cause you know i had a long night.
I'll look after you.
It's the start of something new
two hearts in one home
I see forever in your eyes
I think I'm in love again.
Cause when we'd fight you give me space and not communicate.
All I want is love that lasts.
I get a little bit alone sometimes.
you left me there crying, wondering what I did wrong.
But right now I just feel like shit.
She's getting on my nerves.
I'm the one who burned us down.
We'll be alright.
If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you.
Cause I've got you.
I thought you were my fairytale.
Some of us need to be heard.
falling for you fools gold.
You're the habit that I can't break.
everything you do is magic.
we were to close to the stars.
A moment in love.
Nothing can come between you and i.
There's not a star in heaven we can't reach.
we make each other strong.
2nd book

LOVER

980 14 2
By mabbielqver

CAN WE ALWAYS BE THIS CLOSE
FOREVER AND EVER?

· • ❝〔  s u m m a r y 〕❞ • ·

Eleanor Hart grew up in a world where you'll be born with a stain somewhere on your skin.

Where the stain is placed is suppose to be where your soulmate will first touch you.

Once your soulmate touches you, the stain will turn in all kinds of different colors for a few seconds before it fully dissapears.

Most people have the balck stain on their hands and are waiting for that one handshake.

While other have it in their sides, shoulders, knockles. Just from when someone will brush past you and accidently touch you.

And then there's Eleanor. She has a handsized mark. A mark which she covers up everyday with make up.

Eleanor has a hand shaped mark on her cheek, and the only logical answer will be that her soulmate will slap her as their first touch.

She doesn't need anyone else to see that and think that her soulmate will slap her, so she covers it up with make up.

Ricky Bowen his palm is covered with his stain, so he always assumed it would just be a handshake.

Oh how wrong he was.

· • ❝〔 c a s t 〕❞ • ·

Eleanor Hart | 16 | bisexual

Richard Bowen | 17 | straight

NOTES

- Nini and Ricky did date, but they broke up after a few months after realizing it wasn't fair on their soulmates.

-Soulmates will feel attracted towards each other as soon as they meet, so they'll get together pretty fast

-They also will be able to feel each others emotions (happiness, sadness, love etc)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Marked By taylor

Teen Fiction

645K 25.2K 33
A black handprint somewhere on your body. Whether it's just on your hands, or somewhere else. If you even have one at all. That black mark is one of...
500K 15.7K 23
in which nini doesn't get the role of gabriella, the new girl does. ★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆...
12.9K 530 34
[ ✓ ] ❝I want all of it. I'm saying I want us to be friends...with benefits.❞ RICKY BOWEN x EJ CASWELL. HSMTMTS (SEASON 2-3) AU! + slight canonical...
13.8K 415 15
(DISCONTINUED) 'A young girl has just been living her life normally; until she turned thirteen--the age where you can find your soulmate. That was w...