The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

De trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... Mais

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

45.

1.4K 102 19
De trillest_lvhh

Adonis

I woke up And looked over at Y/N as she was still asleep. I placed a kiss on her shoulder as she continued to sleep. I got up throwing on some sweats then went over to the phone that was designated for the room. I ordered Y/N and I some breakfast before bringing into the shower. Once I was finished in the shower, I got out brushed my teeth and placed lotion all over my body before placing on another pair of sweats. I sat there and waited for the food as I was on twitter seeing Y/N trending number one. I scrolled on twitter seeing random tweets as one caught my eye.

"You telling me you falling out of love with me/ Hope you can find someone to love you better than I did...-Future" I read as I went to the page and noticed it was Y/N's Ex Jeremiah and he was tweeting all fucking morning along with responding to her fans going back and forth with them about Y/N and I.

-"we all know who her first was"

-"once he leave her for a white bitch, she'll come running back"

-"I don't need the bitch, she need me"

-that nigga ain't me and would never be me

"This nigga really talking hot shit" I thought to myself. "Now if I put my hands on him I'm in the wrong" I said to myself.

-"Deep down she still loves me"

I just put my phone down because I'm not beefing with you over the Internet. But I also ain't trying to have him disrespect my girl neither. There was a faint knock on the door. "Room service!" They shouted from the other side of the door as I got up and went to the door. I opened the door as they came in seeing the players down on the table that was there for us to eat at in our suite. I noticed Y/N started to wake up as room service brought in the drinks then left out.

Y/N sat up some holding the covers over her body. "Good morning" I said. "Good morning" she responded. "How'd you sleep?" I questioned as she smiled. "I slept so good" she admitted as I chuckled going over to her to kiss her head.
She got up from the bed throwing on one of the robes that was for the guests in our room from the hotel. Then she went into the bathroom for a moment. After about five minutes she came out of the bathroom. "I got us some breakfast" I simply said as she looked at me for a moment then walked over to me. I finally looked at her as she just looked at me then placed her hand on my chin. "What's going on D?" She asked as I tried looking away from her. "Nothing I'm good" I said trying to Get off the topic because I ain't want nobody to question why I was mad if I ultimately was the one with Y/N. It was true that I was the one who was with her at the end of the day but it still pissed me off he was still trying to taunt her and start a bunch of Bull shit when you they aren't even together.

"Nothing I'm good" I reassured with a smile while I took my face out of her hands. She just looked at me "D we just had a good night, don't do this" she said as I didn't say anything.
"Y/N I'm straight just eat your food" I said through a sigh as she looked away from me. "Why do you do this?" She questioned. "Do what?" I asked. "You get upset and you shut me out" she answered "I want to talk to you about how ever your feeling so we can fix it" she explained. "Seriously baby girl it's fine, I'll get over it" I admitted. "Come here and eat" I said trying to grab her hand but she pulled it away. "Eat by yourself I'm about to go out with my mother" she simply said going into the bathroom staring her Shower. "Really Y/N?" I asked standing up going towards the bathroom door. "Really Adonis" she simply answered closing the door in my face.

I just walked away from the door hearing my phone ring. I went over to the table to grab the phone and seen Rocky trying to reach me. I answered the phone and placed it to my ear. "Hey Rocky, you straight?" I questioned. "Yeah there's some guy here that came by the restaurant looking for you" Rocky said as I scrunched my brows. "What was his name?" I questioned. "I forgot it started with a "J". But he's looking for you and it got something to do with Y/N" Rocky informed. "Aight if you see him again let me know. I'm on my way out there" I said shaking my head. "Donnie what you got going on?" Rocky questioned. "It's just Y/N's ex he's online talking about her and I'm tired" I admitted. "Now he popping up on people?! I can't let's nothing happen to you guys" I assured.

"Donnie, not everything deserves a reaction" Rocky said as I sighed to myself. "That's what he's looking for" Rocky added. "You and Y/N's names are out there you got to start thinking about your next moves more throughly" Rocky instructed. "I am" I shot back. "So when you get out here what are you going to do?" He questioned as I just huffed and stood there. "You and Y/N have things to lose and I'm not going to allow you to throw it all away" he explained. "What did Y/N say about all of this?" Rocky questioned. "She didn't say anything because I didn't say anything to her about it" I simply said. "Because you know deep down she's going to say the same thing" Rocky pointed out.

"You have the prize Donnie remember that" he reminded. "I'm just going to talk to him" I started off. "No..Y/N needs to do it" Rocky started off. "For fucking what?! He never treated her good all he's going to do is talk down to her and if he puts his hands on her" I started off. "She has to do it because he is of HER past not yours. Just like you had to talk to the woman you were with before about respecting your current relationship she has to do the same" Rocky explained. "Rocky I ain't feeling it" I said shaking my head. "I know but you got to trust her-" Rocky started off as I cut him off. "I trust her, it's him I don't trust" I honestly admitted. "I get it Donnie I really do" Rocky assured. "If they meet up they can meet up at the restaurant. It's public, I'M THERE, he's not going to pull anything in public nor in front of me with her" Rocky explained.

"Aight well we still got to get Y/N on board with it" I brought up. "You need to talk too and open up to her about the situation and how it's making you feel. You can't fight every fight with your hands Donnie"Rocky said. "Just talk to her and let me know what the plan is" Rocky said before we said our goodbyes then hung up. I sighed to myself then knocked on the bathroom door but Y/N continued to ignore me. About ten minutes later she came from out of the bathroom dressed in just a bra and a pair of panties.

"Baby" I started off as she slipped into a pair of jeans and looked over at me. "Yes?" She asked. "What's going on has nothing to do with you. It has to do with me" I assured her. "Your ex is out here running his mouth on twitter about you you and me and now he just told Rocky he's looking for me" I explained. "What?" Y/N asked confused as I gave her my phone showing her just some of the tweets because I didn't want her to go down in a spiral reading them and it possibly trigger something" Y/N just handed me my phone back not saying anything.

"I would talk to him but Rocky's telling me-" I started off "no" Y/N answered. "Any guy who disrespects me you're already on go" she brought up. "And I love you for that because it shows me that you care and no one is going to disrespect me as long as you're around" she explained with a smile. "Hence the whole thing with tone trump that got you locked up" she brought up. Y/N just grabbed my hand "this is my past trying to disrupt our future and I'm not going to let it be so I'll talk to him and if there's any issues past that we get law enforcement involved" she explained. "But I'm not going to let what we're trying to build get teared down because he missed out." She expressed placing her hand on my cheek.

"Why doesn't it seem like this is bothering you the way it's bothering me?" I asked as she smiled. "Because your mad at what he's did to me while I forgave him for what he's did to me" she admitted as I looked at her "how could you do that after years of neglect, trauma and etc?" I asked. "Because if I don't then I can't love you properly and you're deserving of my love not him" she answered as we shared a smile. I wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you" I said as she smiled at me "I love you too" she said as I smiled and kissed her lips.

We pulled away as she finished getting dressed "where we going?" I asked "you taking me shopping duh" she said as I looked over at her crazy. "Since when?" I questioned. "I won all the awards I was nominated for" she brought up sitting down beginning to eat her breakfast. "So I get something for this hard work" she said as I chuckled "what about the hard work I put in last night?" I asked placing a kiss on her cheek from behind making her smile. "Anything you want" she assured me. "Aight" I said then quickly snatched a piece of bacon off her plate. "ADONIS!" she shouted as I laughed beginning to eat the piece that I got. She then pushed me away. "Go get dressed and leave me alone" she said making me laugh again.

I went to get dressed then watched her tear up her food. I just recorded her as she was on her phone eating. "THREE AMA'S!" I shouted making her jump as we shared a laugh. She then threw a jelly packet at me. I just posted her along with pictures of her from last night to my Instagram page and captioned it.

"Luckiest man in the world, wouldn't want to be anybody else❤️"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

128 1 40
poetry collection about struggling, learning, loving and understanding.
Ocean Eyes De Em

Não Ficção

662 36 31
This book is based off of a true story. It is a collection of memories of all of the people that I have ever fallen in love with. It will include tho...
338K 15.3K 75
Y/N and Michael have known each other since 1996 when they were just five years old and as they grew up together they were inseparable. They eventual...
333 20 46
Everyone has a story to tell. Melody has a story she doesn't wants people to know. A story she intends to keep deep inside her heart. But in her stor...