Tokyo Revengers Fics & Onesho...

ItJazzBicch द्वारा

All of my new fics for Tokyo Revengers! 🥰 - Fluff 😠 - Angst 🍋 - smut अधिक

Looking Out [Draken] - 🥰
Sweet Dreams (Mikey - 🥰)
Special (Keisuke Baji - 🥰)
Looking Out PT. 2 (Draken - 🥰)
Just Friends? (Takashi Mitsuya) 🥰
Have Faith (Keisuke Baji) 😠
Looking Out PT. 3 (Future Draken -🍋)
Just Friends? PT. 2 (Takashi Mitsuya - 🥰)
Let Me Love You (Bonten Mikey - 🍋)
Savior (Chifuyu - 🥰)
Longing Crush (Future Hakkai Shiba - 🥰)
Crazy (Bonten Haruchiyo Sanzu -🍋)
Words of Strength (Mikey - 🥰)
The Grim Future (Bonten Mikey - 🥰/😥)
Helping Healing (Takashi Mitsuya - 🥰)
Biker Prince Charming (Shinichiro Sano -🥰)
Falling (Future Taiju Shiba - 🍋)
Infamy (Timeskip!Tetta Kisaki -🍋)
The Finish Line (Continuation of The Grim Future)(Timeskip!Manjiro Sano - 🥰)
Long Night (Takeomi Akashi -🍋)
On My Mind ( Bonten Hajime Kokonoi -🥰)
Biker Prince Charming PT. 3 (Shinichiro Sano -🥰)
His Princess (Izana Kurokawa -🍋)
Needing Him (Kakucho Hitto -🍋)

Biker Prince Charming PT.2 (Shinichiro Sano -🥰)

269 5 1
ItJazzBicch द्वारा

[Hey. You're still coming to hang with me, right?]

[Leaving right now. See you soon.]

"Who's got you smiling like that?"

"Probably Shinichiro!"

"Can it!" I teased, trying to hide the smile I had from texting Shinichiro, scolding two of my captains who liked to tease me.

"We're just playing!"

"Yeah, yeah," I sighed, zipping my jacket while sitting on my bike, "Didn't I dismiss you all?"

"Yeah, yeah!" She mocked playfully on her bike, "Need any of us to come to this party? We've had a lot of heat lately."

"Don't make me laugh," I spat, wanting time away from my gang but not being completely cruel to them either, "If anything goes down, I'll call."

Before she could answer, I took off, heading over to one of the hot spots in town where many youngsters hung out.

Pulling up, Shinichiro was outside, ashing his cigarette and waving at me.

"I didn't miss out on any fun, did I?" I smiled, parking and heading over to him:

"Just in time for it! Wanna get a bite and a drink?"

"Why not?" I shrugged, smiling as he held the door for me, eyes curiously reading the back of my leather jacket that had been painted on:

The Bitch.

"What's with the jacket?"

Of course, he had to ask, a smirk on my face as I answered him:

"A lot of people like to call me a bitch. But I'm not just some bitch. I'm The bitch."

"No," He protested, throwing his arm over my shoulder and trying to work his charm on me, "You're a princess."

"Gross," I teased while rolling my eyes. Since we could seat ourselves, I found a table in the corner, throwing his arm away playfully while taking my seat.

"You know it's true!" He kept teasing, both of our eyes darting across the room as we heard:

"There's that bitch."

Hearing that it was a guy's voice put anger in Shinichiro's eyes, but I was calm as could be, knowing it was some guy that my girls had taken down before, whispering to Shinichiro:

"Hey, don't sweat it. I got this."

Sure enough, he was heading my way, standing up without even turning around but saying:

"I guess you're talking about me?"

"Yeah, you! Bitch!"

"You better watch how you talk to her!" Shinichiro wouldn't listen to me nor tolerate what he was hearing.

"Shinichiro?" He was no stranger to the life we lived, and people knew him, shocked to see him with me, "This isn't your business, so back off, man."

"He's right," Finally facing them, I stepped up, stone-cold in my words, "You're not worth any of my time. So-"

"No, no, no! You girls think you're hot shit! Prove it!"

This guy was seriously squaring up to me. Everyone surrounding us looked at me like I was mad when I only laughed at him, putting my hands into my pockets.

"What's so damn funny? Hu-"

Mid-sentence, even though it was a cheap trick, I kicked him right in the dick, holding his head up with my foot as he nearly fell over and gagged.

"I already told you," I growled, leaning to him to threaten, "You're not worth my damn time. You try and pick a fight with me again? You'll end up being my bitch."

Done with the whole situation, I threw him up with my foot, then kicked him in the chest, sending him into a set of tables and chairs.

"Sorry for crashing the party, everyone," Looking to the crowd and making my way through, Shinichiro was behind me, heading to the door, "Maybe we can have a real party some other time."

"Hey, hey! Wait!" Following me outside and to my bike, Shinichiro was shocked but upset about what happened: "Any time a guy tries to fight you, just let me kick their ass!"

"I appreciate the support, pretty boy," I smiled, starting up my bike and insisting, "But I can handle my own battles."

"I get it, Y/N. You're strong, but still! That punk needs to be taught a lesson," He was a sweetheart, knowing that he cared, fuming and itching to beat up that guy, but what was done, was done, and so?

I gazed over to his bike, offering to get his mind off the topic:

"Maybe next time. Since our plans got ruined, wanna go for a ride?"

Finally accepting my response and killing the bad vibes from what happened, he sighed but started smiling, hopping on his bike, and winking at me:

"I've been wondering how fast your bike goes."

"I know how you love bikes, Shinichiro," I smiled back, taking off before he could start along with me, "I'm sure this one will blow your mind!"

To be a showoff, I showed him how good I've gotten at riding, taking off into the street, and having to swerve through some traffic, considering we were in the city.

It didn't take him long to catch up, right beside me and yelling:

"I thought we were going for a ride! Not racing!"

"What's the matter? Can't keep up?!" I laughed back, "Fuck it! See you at our spot, loser!"

Getting a big burst of speed, I could still see him in my mirrors, but I made it under the bridge first, drifting my way down, stopping with a screeching halt.

"You got lucky!" Shinichiro came right behind me, only making me laugh more:

"Losers can never accept defeat!"

"Meanie," He joked at me, hopping off his bike to come look at mine, "Let me take a look at this thing. Where's you get this?"

"Well, after you taught me how to ride, my dad saw how much fun I had and got it for me."

"Aww," He smiled at the old memory, "Your dad is awesome for that."

Motorcycles were his soulmate; continuing to inspect my bike after so long, I had to joke with him:

"Earth to Shinichiro. You forget that I'm still here?"

He was so zoned out that he jumped at my words a little, giggling:

"Sorry, I just really like your bike."

"You two need a room or something?" I joked some more, laughing to myself till he stood up, arm propped against the stone wall I was leaning against, flirting with me:

"You want me checking you out instead?"

I hated how I couldn't think of a response, growing flustered and lip quivering while trying to think of something to say.

It must've been evident since he laughed at my reaction, free arm wrapping around me, cooing sweetly:

"Relax, princess. I'm just messing with you."

"Stop calling me princess," I demanded, strict with my voice, but it didn't intimidate him like it did others, actually mocking my girls as he answered:

"Yes, boss! Want me to call you that instead?"

"I mean," I shrugged, trying to laugh off my nervousness, "I am the boss."

"You know, you don't have to put on the boss act when you're with me," He whispered, our gazes connecting deeply as he let out, "You start acting like yourself again when you're with me, and there's nothing wrong with that."

Again, I had nothing to say, and he continued to let his thoughts be spoken:

"You smile like you used to. You're relaxed. But when you're "the boss"? I can see the anger and pain in your eyes like your gang is just some kind of vendetta."

"What do you know?" This was starting to make me angry, sure that it was in my eyes, my heart racing when he shrugged:

"You're right, I don't know, and I won't know unless you tell me."

Shinichiro knew me too well, and I was beginning to hate it. He was correct in his assumptions, but it was a topic that was hard for me to talk about, especially since I had never told a soul.

"You know that you can tell me, don't you?" Pulling me into an embrace, he was doing this with pure intentions, only wanting to help me.

I couldn't even look him in the eye, holding back my emotions the best I could as I mumbled:

"I'll tell you when the time is right. I just can't right now. I don't want to."

He felt a bit defeated but also made some progress. No one could get me to talk about my feelings, but he was getting there.

"That's okay," Rubbing my back, he was trying to comfort me, "When you're ready, I'll be here for you."

All I could do at that moment was hug him, tight and long, needing the comfort it gave, especially when he wrapped an arm around my head, nuzzling his head against mine.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," He whispered, continuing to try and help, "We can still go get a bite, or you can come to chill at my place."

"I could go for a bite," Picking my head up, it was nice to be all smiles again, even if I was a little annoyed by his pet name for me:

"Anything for my princess."

"What did I just say about that?" I growled playfully, only for him to giggle, silencing me with a kiss on my cheek:

"Why don't you let me spoil you a little bit?"

It was just a little peck on the cheek, but it about set me on fire, having to snap out of what felt like hypnosis when he offered:

"How about we go get some of your favorite ramen?"

"S-Sure!" I just spat out like a robot, hopping on my bike, and he just kept laughing at me, so I revved my engine at him, not bothering to wait.

"Geez, you speed demon!" I beat him to the ramen shop too, but I quickly shot at him:

"I'm hungry, okay?!"

"Chill out!" Coming over and holding my hand this time, he just kept making me more nervous, "You'll get your food."

Now that we could sit in peace and get our favorites, finally talking like normal young adults, full of smiles while tearing up our ramen, getting a second bowl that left me stuffed.

I was even yawning a little, getting a giggle out of him, "Oh boy. There's a food coma coming my way."

"It is getting late," Looking at the time, he paid the bill, standing and offering his hand, "I'll ride with you to make sure you get home safe."

"Thanks," I smiled, taking his hand and heading out to our bikes, going for a cruise through some back roads, enjoying the chilly breeze till we got to my house.

"Even though that punk tried to pick a fight," Shinichiro mentioned, stopping in my driveway and smiling, "I had a pretty good night."

"Me too," Parking in the garage and flashing a smile, I walked over to him, swallowing down some courage, then kissing his cheek, "It's hard not to have a good time with you."

I'd never seen him smiling so much, hugging me while still on his bike:

"I can say the same about you, princess."

Knowing his tickle spot and attacking it, that was my jab for his little pet name for me, scolding him again:

"Stop it!"

"Never!" He laughed and squirmed away from me; his reaction made me laugh too, kissing his cheek one more time before I turned my back, heading into the house, but winking at him:

"Guess it's fair since I always call you pretty boy."

"I'm fine with that," He smirked, winking back, "Princess." 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14K 491 21
//This story is a Merman x Human AU ft. Takemichi & Mikey from Tokyo Revengers! Story Includes: ~Fluff x Angst ~Random Characters {Characters of m...
3.6K 45 7
All of my fics for Hangman Page which includes fluff, smut, and all of that stuff!
77.7K 1.4K 15
just some tsukkiyama shots 🔞¡smut! you have been warned! ⚠️¡angst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressing shit but i'll explore some time) ✨¡fl...
13.5K 147 15
💗- fluff 🔥-smut ‼️-angst (idk how to write angst lol) I'm a guy writing gay shit 🔥 -updates when im not frickin busy 😭💔 -none of the art is mi...