His Princess (Izana Kurokawa -🍋)

"Kakucho, be a doll and bring me a drink. I am still working on this file."

"Sure, princess."

Kakucho was always a sweetheart, getting my favorite drink while I sat at our meeting table with Kisaki, all of us waiting for Izana to arrive.

"Really?" Kisaki scoffed under his breath, thinking I couldn't hear, "Someone's been a princess for way too long."

Kisaki and I never liked each other. I knew his true nature and was always watching to ensure he wouldn't cross Izana. The feeling was mutual, and when we had the chance to express it, we did.

"Love to burst your bubble, Kisaki," I said loudly, giggling and winking, "That's never going to change."

"I don't know what Izana sees in you," Rolling his eyes, he always thought he was above everyone, still trying to belittle me, "You hold him down."

"Only in the bedroom," I laughed, silenced but smiling as Izana came in with Kakucho. Kisaki did not realize he was even there, standing behind his chair.

"You're such a bi-" Before his curse could slip from his lips, he felt Izana's presence, pupils expanding as Izana urged:

"Go on, Kisaki. Finish your sentence."

It took my all not to laugh; instead, sipping the drink Kakucho brought me, both of us watching Kisaki stutter:

"I-"

"Hold me down, huh?" The way Izana smiled was frightening, leaning down to his face and reminding him, "If not for her, you'd be dead."

The way his violet eyes burned turned my amusement into admiration; Izana continued to stand up for me:

"She is a pillar in Toman. You will treat my princess with respect."

"Of course, my apologies." Looking away from Kisaki, he was still burning with anger as bubbles formed in my drink from my lips.

I knew when Izana was fighting dark thoughts, his hand twitching as he turned towards the door, leaving the room without words about the meeting.

"Are we still having- "

"It's okay, Kakucho," Standing up, I was heading out the door, instructing, "Just give us a few minutes."

"We'll be here," Kakucho nodded, sitting and letting me go handle Izana, as we were the two closest to him.

I knew I'd find him in his office. Knocking gently, I poked my head, hoping my smile would help:

"Sweetie? Are you busy?"

"No," He mumbled, sitting back in his chair, facing the windows and looking into the city.

Looking at his reflection in the window, his eyes showed he wasn't there, lost in a memory I knew well.

-------

"You want to play princess?"

"Yeah! Can we? You and Kakucho can be princes if you want, hehe!"

Dancing in the snow, they weren't so fond of the idea till I started building in the snow:

"We can make a snow castle! C'mon!"

"Okay, princess," Kakucho giggled, finding the idea goofy but helping with the snow castle.

Those violet eyes lit up as Izana joined us, next to me, smiling as he started to help:

"We'll make you the best castle, princess!"

-----

Ever since that day, Izana and Kakucho have called me princess. After growing up, merging Tenjiku and then controlling Toman, Izana made me his actual princess, and he was my prince.

"I appreciate you, Izana," I cooed, carefully sitting in his lap, toying with his earring, "Don't let Kisaki anger you. Nothing about us will change. You know that."

"I know," He whispered, still consumed by his thoughts, till I purred in his ear:

"We still have that meeting, but let me take care of you before that so you can focus. Is that okay with you, my prince?"

"Take care of me how?" He knew what I was planning but wanted to hear me say it.

"I know the perfect way," Nibbling his ear, I started palming his bulge, rubbing the outline of his hardening cock, "And you certainly deserve it."

"You sweet thing," He chuckled, tongue darting across his lip as I kissed his cheek, falling to my knees between his legs.

"Only for you," I smiled back, keeping our eyes locked as I unzipped his pants, freeing his cock and stroking, placing soft kisses against his shaft as he grew as hard as a rock.

"Don't keep me waiting now, princess," He hissed, already tugging at my hair as I licked up to his tip, swirling before flicking at his slit:

"I got you, baby."

"Ahhh," He exhaled, already relieved from my lips sucking in his tip, stroking his extra length slowly, humming the taste of his pre, beginning to bob my head when I felt his hand on my head.

Watching with his head back and eyes squinted, he took away my hand, pushing my head down and reminding me, "I know you can swallow all of it."

Looking through my lashes, his head fell further back when I deep-throated his cock, picking my head back up and swallowing him down to the back of my throat in an instant.

"Ahh, yeah. That's my princess, hmmm."

There was always this wildness I felt with Izana, fucking my throat hard on his cock, trying not to make myself gag. His nails grazed my scalp, taking a tight grip as I bobbed up and down so quickly, more pre leaking as he jittered out the groans in his chest.

Gagging a little on the last bob, I pulled back but made sure to keep stroking his wet cock, seeing his vein twitching, sucking his aching balls as I took that time to catch my breath.

"Sit up," He commanded, and I did so obediently, sitting back on my calves, tongue sticking out as he stood up, slapping his cock against my tongue, "Be good for me and stay still while I fuck that pretty face, 'kay?"

"Of course," I smiled, latching to his thighs as he pulled my head upright by my hair, shoving his cock back down my throat, using me like a toy.

I loved when he let loose like this, smiling even with tears in my eyes as he bucked his hips, thrusting his cock as deep down my throat as he could.

"Such a good girl. Such a good girl, grr-" His eyes shut tight, huffing as his cock started to throb in my throat, "Always doing such a good job."

Keeping my lips tight, he slowed to still, eyes heavy but finding mine in a haze, humming again as his cum poured into my mouth, grinning as I swallowed every bit.

"Fuck, you taste so good," I gasped as he pulled me off of him, my tongue licking up the bit of cum that oozed from his tip, leaving a kiss behind and batting my lashes at him, "Feeling better?"

"I feel something," He chuckled, looking at the time and fixing himself, offering his hand to me, "Let's get the meeting started, princess."

"Yes," Holding his hand and standing, we returned to the meeting room, smiling like a spoiled brat at Kisaki as we entered.

"One more thing," Izana stopped at his seat, squeezing my ass before I could take mine, whispering to me, "As soon as this is over, I'm going to fuck you real good."