Guardian

Oleh jessariel13

"Thank you," I said, reaching out for my books. "You're welcome, Ronnie," he replied. He searched for somethi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 12

3 0 0
Oleh jessariel13

I felt along the cool wood of the dresser until I found the drawer to the far left on the top row. I slid it out and pulled the first shirt my fingers touched over my head. I reached out in the darkness, feeling for the smooth sheets at the foot of the bed until I found Holden's foot. I quickly moved my hand to the left so I could follow the edge of the bed and get in.

"You can turn on the light," Holden's voice, raspy with sleep, rang out. Over the last few weeks, he had been keeping closer tabs with the angels, mainly Azreal. He thought that if he kept a close eye on them, he would know if they planned on coming for me again. It has caused him to lose a lot of sleep and his grades to fall. I tried to help him with his homework but most of his classes were a level above mine.

"I didn't want to wake you up," I whispered as I rounded to my side of the bed and rolled on. Our compromise was that I would stay the night as often as possible. He claimed he slept better with me here. My theory was that he only slept better because most nights I was over ended in us being naked. After tonight's actions, I went to take a shower. When I opened the bathroom door, the light hit his face and he looked peaceful so I decided to feel around in the darkness to avoid waking him up.

"I wasn't asleep," he said, hooking me around the waist and pulling my back flat against his chest. "Is that my shirt?"

I hummed my response as I wiggled my hips against him, trying to get closer than I already was. His grip on my waist tightened to still my hips as I felt his length harden against my ass. He hadn't bothered to find clothes after.

"Doll, unless you want another round, that's not a good idea," he muttered into my hair. His grip on me loosened as my body relaxed into his. "Are you tired?"

"No," I replied. "Are you?"

"A little. Do you want me to help you sleep?" he offered. I rolled over in his arms and looked into his dark eyes. I hadn't let him help me sleep in weeks and it was weighing on me. I loved how willing he was to help me, but I got the feeling he wasn't been forthcoming about how my emotions effected him.

"No, you need to sleep. I'll be okay," I lied. He shook his head and ran the back of his finger under my eyes.

"Ronnie, you haven't slept a full night in weeks. Let me do this for you," he begged, placing the flat of his hand against my cheek. I hesitated, wanting to turn him down. "Once you're asleep I'll stop," he tried in a last ditch effort. I nodded as he pulled me pulled me tight against his hard chest.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to do this," I whispered so lowly that I barely heard myself. I was sure Holden had heard me. If he hadn't heard my voice, my thoughts were screaming loud enough instead. He didn't respond as my eyelids drew heavy.

"I do it because I love you," he whispered back, kissing the top of my head. I nodded against his firm chest.

When my eyes opened again, I was alone in the middle of the bed, tangled in the sheets. The shirt I had stolen was discarded onto the floor at some point in my sleep. I heard the faint sound of water running and looked over to see the bathroom door slightly ajar, steam billowing out of the crack. I quickly climbed out of the bed and made my way over.

Holden's bathroom was as dark as his bedroom, the same deep blue carrying in. All the cabinets were dark gray and the counters a bright white. The shower consisted of a wall that jutted out and the cut off into a half wall. I stepped over the small ledge that kept the water in and saw him.

His back was to me, head leaning up to let the water course over his face. His dark hair dripped and all the muscles in his back stood tight against his skin. The pattern of his wings seemed to be swirling against his skin. I reached out slowly, running my fingers down his back. The electricity ran through my hand and up my arm as I touched his wings, but I didn't pull away. I traced the outlines as they moved. This was similar feeling that I got by touching his skin, but this one was so much more powerful. The buzz of electricity spurred through my veins and gave me a jolt of energy.

Before I could blink, he had both my wrists in his left hand, holding them above my head and pinning me to the wall. His other hand steadied me at the waist as my feet slid on the wet tile. His actions shot waves of energy between my thighs and I rubbed them together. I watched as his gaze shifted from my eyes, down my body, and stopped at the friction I was giving myself. He pulled my leg away and hooked it over his arm, ending any kind of relief I got from the small action.

"Ronnie," he groaned, lowering his lips to my neck. I let out a moan as his teeth grazed the spot right below my ear. I pushed my hands against his, trying to free one so I could touch him. His grip was unrelenting, but soft at the same time. He slowly kissed his way down my body, over my collarbone, and dipped in to the valley between my breasts. My hands slid down with his as he went lower and he eventually let go of them to pin my hips against the tile wall. I took a deep breath, tangling my hands in his hair as he kissed everywhere but when I needed him most.

"Please," I begged, bucking my hips against his hands. I tugged lightly on the strands of hair tangled in my fingers. He attached his lips around me, forcing my head back. It knocked loudly against the tile but I ignored the throbbing feeling. He moved my leg over his shoulder and slowly worked his fingers into me. I tugged lightly against his hair, a moan pulling from my lips. "Holden," I choked out as his fingers pumped into me. A coil tightened in my stomach and threatened to burst but Holden pulled his mouth from me.

I relaxed into the wall, looking down at Holden as he smirked up at me. He kissed his way back up my body, causing fire to run through my veins. "I want to make you come," he said against my neck, his fingers still working into me. He always said that. He would get me right on the precipice of oblivion just to end his assault with his mouth, hand, or both so he could make me come on his cock.

"You were," I whimpered, my arms falling over his shoulders and leg landing around his waist.

"Not the way I wanted to," he grunted. I reached for his length but he pinned my arm above my head again.

"Why... can't I touch you?" I breathed out, his hand still pumping against me. I wanted to wrap my lips around him and taste his come as it shot down my throat, but as many times as I had tried to get him to, he would always stop be before I could.

"I want you," he groaned, both answering and ignoring my question.

I pulled him down by the back of his neck to kiss me. His tongue flicked against my lips and I gladly parted them for him, tasting myself on his tongue. His fingers continued to pump into me as our tongues danced together. He slowly released my arm and removed his fingers from me. I whimpered at the loss until he reached for his length. My arms fell back to his shoulders as he entered me.

I cried out as I adjusted to the fullness of him. Holden pressed his forehead against mine, his hips slightly bucking as he let me adjust to his size. My nails dug into his arm but he didn't seem to care. "Are you okay?" he groaned, trying to keep himself still. I nodded against his forehead, turned my head up and pulled him back to kiss me again. He pulled out slowly and buried himself back inside me, receiving moans from both of us.

"Fuck, Holden," I moaned, leaning my head back. His hand reached between us and pressed down against the bundle of nerves there. It worked in rhythm with his thrusts, pushing me further and further. "Holden," I moaned again as he wrapped an arm around my waist to hold me up. My knee was buckling from the pleasure.

He thrust in once more and I came apart. My body tensed around him and I bit my lip to muffle my screams. He pulled out of me, hoisted me forward, and spun us to face the half wall of the shower. He ran his hand up my back, pushing slightly so I was leaning over the wall. He entered me again before I even had time to recover from my orgasm. I screamed again, my hands gripping the tile. It was cool under my chest where everything else on my body felt like it was on fire. Somehow, this felt different.

Holden reached up and grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling my head back as he slammed into me. At the new angle, he hit deeper and I almost came apart all over again. His other hand grabbed my hip, holding me against him as he buried himself to the hilt. "Oh, god, Ronnie," he groaned. His voice was raspy. I dropped my head against the tile and closed my eyes, my hips bucking against his to meet his thrusts. My abdomen tightened again and from how urgent his thrusts became, I knew he was close too. "Ronnie," he moaned again. "I'm-"

Our orgasms cut him off. I squeezed around him as his hips stalled against me. His cock twitched, my muscles contracted, and he collapsed against my back. My lungs screamed for air and I inhaled deeply. Holden wrapped his arms around me, turned me around, and held me to his chest. "I love you," he whispered into my hair, pulling us towards the running water. I wrapped my arms around him."I think I need another shower," he chuckled. His chest shook against me. We quickly got ourselves clean and dressed when a knock came to the door.

"Holden?" a deep voice rang through the house. Holden looked up confused.

"Dad?" he said, walking towards the bedroom door. I pulled a shirt over my head and followed. "I wasn't expecting you for another week. Is everything okay?" I kept my thoughts on the book I was currently reading and what happened with Holden this morning. Those are the only things that kept my attention enough to keep my mind from drifting.

I held onto Holden's arm as we came up to his dad. He was wearing an expensive looking suit just like the last time I saw him. "Can we talk in private?" Azreal asked, glancing to me. I raised up on my toes to kiss Holden's cheek and then walked back to the bedroom. I closed the door behind me but listened for a moment. When I heard nothing, I assumed they were speaking into each others heads to keep me out of the loop.

I plopped myself down on the bed and just laid there. At some point I must have dozed off because I woke up to the bedroom door being pulled open. "They know," he said. My stomach dropped. "We have to leave. They're coming for you." He grabbed a bag from the closet and started throwing clothes into it. Leaving? We can't be leaving.

"What?" I asked. "Where are we going?"

"I don't know. Anywhere, just away from here. I'll hide you," he said, throwing more clothes in the bag.

"Holden, calm down. Let's just talk about this for a minute. What did he tell you?" He emptied the drawer that I claimed when I started staying the night into a separate bag.

"I'll explain when you're safe," he said, zipping the bags shut.

"No," I said, standing up. "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on." He kept his panicked state as he headed to the bathroom. "There has to be something else we can do."

"There's nothing else to do, Ronnie! We have to get out of here!" he yelled from the bathroom. I heard something on the dresser fall over, but ignored it to continue our argument.

"What's so bad about me knowing?You're supposed to spend your whole life lying to someone you love to keep them in the dark?" I threw back at him. "Last I checked, lying is a sin."

"We were never meant to fall in love with mortals. I was never meant to exist in the first place, Ronnie." He pushed his hand through his hair, pacing as he came out and threw a small bag into the duffle. "I'm not meant to love you."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.9K 198 40
"No one can know yet" Some people are just not who they say or pretend to be. *warning| Beginning is very cringeworthy because it's my first book*
11.3K 409 31
"Asher?" "You know my name?" "Just a wild guess," I blurted out. I just met Asher, didn't want him to think I was a complete freak. Wow that sentence...
Tranquility Oleh mnad

Fiksi Penggemar

5.5K 229 7
"I told you my name, so what's yours?" Serj asked. "It's, uh- D." Daron replied. Serj scoffed. "So, your name is D?" He paused, "or are you just not...
2.9M 40.1K 50
"My eyes widened and I looked around as the guys screamed louder pleading me to say yes. I just looked around pretending to be clueless. I actually w...