Vera

By new_acc_k4leigh_

Vera Romano has not had any family since she was 13. She makes sure to keep as many people as possible at arm... More

Introduction
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 12

5.6K 80 62
By new_acc_k4leigh_

Vera

I tighten the black jacket around my body. It is early November and already freezing.

I'm walking to a gas station only 10 minutes away from my apartment. I highly underestimated how cold it was outside and how dark.

I can defend myself if anyone tries anything but regardless I shouldn't have walked. I'm still a little shaken from the robbing encounter. Jasper and Mila basically put me on lockdown when I told them.

I kind of had to sneak out to leave tonight, but I just wanted some air and peace. And ice cream.

I've also been thinking about Santi. How the chances of him killing the robber are pretty high and how me not asking for his number or any way of communicating with him was stupid.

Those first two run-in's were a coincidence the odds of that happening again were slim to none. New York was a big city we were in a smaller and vastly less populated part, but still big.

I'm halfway to the store when I hear grunting. Great I have to walk past someone fucking in an alley, but then it stops. I slow my steps, making them as quiet as I can. I hear shifting then a man walking out the alley clutching his arm.

It's extremely dark apart from a few street lights. I quietly get closer and see the man has black hair that's disheveled. He's muscular with broad shoulders, very similar build like Santiago.

There's no chance. "Desoto?" I whisper cautiously, if it isn't him I don't want to get the man's attention he could be dangerous.

"Santiago?" I say a little louder the man seems to hear me this time. He slowly turns and it's him. "Santi, what are you doing?" I ask darting my eyes to his arm that he still has an iron hold on.

"Why are you out so late? Someone could hurt you." He says taking a few steps toward me. I can see him better now. There's a pained expression on his face and his brows are scrunched tight.

I look at his arm again and this time I can see blood on his coat sleeve. "Jesus, what happened?"

My eyes widen at the steady stream of blood flowing down his arm. I walk to him and place my hand on his. He becomes rigid. I look up into his eyes. There's the smallest bit of vulnerability that he quickly hides.

"Come on, I'll take you to Mila she can check you out." I grab his hand gently and tug for him to follow me but he doesn't budge. "I don't want to go to the hospital." I sigh heavily looking at him, by the amount of blood he has on the outside of his arm he clearly needs stitches.

I'm good with stitching, I had to be when my brother would get deep cuts, but I haven't done any since he...

"Fine I'll take you home and do them myself. Keys." I hold out my hand and wait for him to give them up. He stares at me, he's being stubborn, well he doesn't know I can be too.

I shove my hands in his pockets and feel around until I touch his keys. I then come upon the problem of not knowing where he parked. I look up at him to see him in utter shock. I raise a brow and shake the keys in my hand.

"Tell me where you parked or I'll have to set off the alarm." He continues to stare and I give him one right back. After about a minute he nods his head across the street to a parking lot.

I grab his hand again and start to pull him across the street. We reach the car and I open the door so he'll get in. He scowls at me for doing so but both of his hands are occupied.

I go around the hood of the car and get in. "What's your address?" I start to pick up my phone to enter it into directions but he just grunts and says he'll direct me.

I roll my eyes at his mood but focus on his car. It's an all black Bentley Continental GT S. It's gorgeous and sleek. I look over at Santiago and he has a small smile playing on his lips I reciprocate it before pulling out of the lot.

Santiago

We reached my house in about 10 minutes even though it takes 30 minutes to reach it. I thought we were going to die 10 times from Vera's driving, somehow we didn't.

I feel like half the reason she was driving quickly was because I was hurt, the other half is because she's a street racer and also she likes my car. I saw it in her eyes when she got in. She looked so happy and fascinated. It made me smile even though the throbbing in my arm was awful.

At one point she completely took her hands and eyes off the road took off her coat and wrapped it around my arm. It slowed the bleeding a lot but hurt like hell.

Once she stopped infront of my house I got out quickly. I've been stabbed before but this one hurt a lot and I needed something to ease it.

I hear my car lock and Vera coming up behind me. I walk into my house and head to the downstairs bathroom. As soon as I get into the bathroom she closes the toilet lid and pushes me towards it.

"Sit." I look at her as she tries pushing me even though I'm not moving an inch. I feel my lip twitch from seeing her determination. She can be very stubborn and it's really cute, frustrating but cute.

I sit down so she'll stop shoving at my chest. I have direct eye contact with her now that I'm sitting and I honestly love it. She looks so beautiful, she looks beautiful looking at me from anywhere. It just feels like air is knocked out of my lungs when I look into her ocean blue eyes.

But I can't. I can't entertain anything with her. She wouldn't be safe. I've wanted to contact her for 2 months but that—talk with Gabriel has stuck with me.

You're the reason he found her. You're both dead.

I don't care if I die, but I can't be the cause of Vera dying. I can't. I'm pulled from my thoughts from Vera calling my name.

"Santiago, do you have a first aid kit in here?" I nod my head and point my hand up to the cabinet above my head. She reaches over my head to get it which makes her breasts strain against her shirt directly in my face.

Shit, no. No, no, no, no, no.

"Por el amor de Dios." I mutter under my breath. Vera hears me but doesn't say anything. (For the love of god)

Vera unties her jacket from around my arm and looks at it for a second. "I need you to take off your shirt." She says shyly it almost makes me laugh but I can't. I have to shut her out it'll keep her safe, right?

I slowly raise my arm and take off my coat then my shirt. I wince as I settle it back by my side. Vera's eyes are looking all over my chest. Because of the silence of my house I can hear her breathing accelerate.

She bites her lip which makes a smirk stretch across my face. "Are you just going to check me out while I'm bleeding to death." She finally looks back at my eyes and a small blush crosses her cheeks. So pretty.

"You're not bleeding to death." She rolls her eyes and starts digging in the kit taking out alcohol and gauze. She puts some on the gauze but pauses.

"I'm a little rusty so it'll probably leave a scar and you can hold on to me when it hurts." I nod at her before she starts to clean the cut which is deeper than I thought.

That bastard messed up my tattoos.

I watch as Vera discards of the gauze and picks up the needle and thread. She seems deep in thought. Like she's remembering something.

She brings the needle to my skin and threads it through. "Hijo de puta." I clench my hands trying not to give in. You can't hold her. You can't touch her. You've had stitches before. It's not a big deal. (Son of a bitch)

I don't care. I bring my hands to her thighs. My hands basically engulf them. My mind wonders how they would feel. I rub small circles with my thumbs. I momentarily forget I'm getting stitches until an extremely painful pull shoves me back. I clench my jaw and wince. I lower my head and it falls on her chest.

I can hear her heart pounding and her unsteady breathing. I lay my ear against her heart and listen. It's erratic and fast. I'm sure it harder to do the stitches this way but I can't pull myself away. I fall so deeply into the rhythm of her heart I let a confession slip past my lips.

"I missed you mi luz." I whisper. She lets out a sigh, "Who stabbed you Santi and why did they?" I can't tell her everything but I can tell her half.  (My light)

"Someone in a rival gang, it was just a meet gone wrong." This is the first time I've actually essentially said I'm in organized crime. I don't want her to be scared of me. She's not new to it, she's technically a mafia princess but she's never mentioned it before. Most likely purposely.

"Could I ask you something?" I nod my head while it's still laid against her chest. "How old are you?" I chuckle comes out of me.

"I basically just told you I'm in organized crime while you're stitching up my stab wound that I got from a rival gang member in an alley and you're asking how old I am?" Her movement on my arm momentarily stops before she answers.

"Well, yeah." An uncontrollable smile spreads across my face. God this girl.

"I'm 25, love. 26 on Nov 19th. About 2 weeks away." I pull my head away from her chest to look at her. She has a scrunched up look on her face. It's adorable.

"Your old." I raise my eyebrows in amusement. "I'm sorry, what?" I tease her making another small blush grow on her face. "Not old, old but older." At this point I'm smiling so big it hurts.

"How old are you?" I tilt my head in curiosity. "21, 22 on January 3rd."

"If I'm old you're a fetus." Her jaw drops and she starts shaking her head. "I am not." I smirk.

"I feel like a pedophile." She rolls her eyes and shifts in my hold of her thighs that I've still been rubbing circles on. "Oh shut up, by that logic then you're my sugar daddy." She freezes as the words leave her mouth and I feel like I've hit gold.

"For me to be your sugar daddy I'd have to receive sugar and I don't recall that happening." She's biting her lip so I reach my thumb up to pull it out from between her teeth. She meets my eyes as I keep my thumb on her lip.

"Your stitches are done." I smile but it fades as the thought of me keeping my distance comes back. Kissing her is the last thing you should be doing, but fuck I just want to be selfish just this once.

"No sabes lo que me haces." I murmur before giving in. I push my lips to Vera's that makes her squeal in shock. I take that as my chance to taste her. She quickly relaxes and whimpers making blood rush to my cock. (You don't know what you do to me)

She didn't even say a word and she has me hard. Her hands are roaming through my hair, pulling and fuck it isn't helping my situation. My hands glide to her hips and squeeze pulling another whimper.

I stand making Vera tilt her head up so I can taste more, kiss her deeper. My hands grab hold of her thighs and pick her up so her legs wrap around my waist. I sit her on the counter and push her into me.

"Ves lo que me haces?" She moans but the noise is muffled and I want to hear more. (Do you see what you do to me)

I kiss down her neck making sure to leave marks. Everyone should know she's mine. "Santiago," She sounds breathless and I love it. Say it again.

"Santiago!" I freeze, that wasn't Vera. I pull away from her neck like some teenager getting caught by adults. "Santiago, you here?" It's fucking Cameron.

"Voy a matar a esa bastardo." I grumble placing a soft kiss on Vera's lips who is just sitting on my bathroom counter with flushed cheeks and swollen lips. I want to make her look like that more. (I'm going to kill that bastard.)

"Stay here for just a second. I'll be right back." I place a kiss on her head before walking out the bathroom and to Cameron so I can kill him for cockblocking me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 63.1K 69
Aurora life took a major turn, pain and suffering only made her stronger. Growing up with abusive parents, the only way she made it out alive was to...
33.8K 872 76
Cleopatra Valencia leads a complex and unique life. A street racer, a business owner and a member of two high powered families . Her Father is a not...
4K 214 34
Elijah Romano is the leader of the most powerful and dangerous gang. You know those stories people tell you about someone you should stay away from...
406K 11.8K 35
Isabella is for sale. And the recently crowned king of the Mexican Cartel is the highest bidder. Rafael was born into the Cartel. It's the only life...