Destined To Collide

De dvdhlzr614

What starts as a minor traffic altercation evolves into an unexpected romance that will rock their worlds. Me... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13/Prologue to Cogs of Deception
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
The Collision Expands- Chapter 24- Primer
The Collision Expands- Chapter 25- Donny/Linnie
The Collision Expands- Chapter 26- Derrick/Candace
The Collision Expands- Chapter 27- Kenny/Gina
The Collision Expands- Chapter 28- Chad/Janine
The Collision Expands- Chapter 29- Carmen and her family
The Collision Expands-Chapter 30- Spencer/Brook
The Collision Expands-Chapter 31- Donny/Linnie
The Collision Expands - Chapter 32 - Derrick/Candace featuring Chris
The Collision Expands - Chapter 33 - Kenny/Gina
The Collision Expands - Chapter 34 - Chad/Janine featuring Krystal
The Collision Expands - Chapter 35 - Carmen & Family: Noah featuring Russ + more
The Collision Expands - Chapter 36 - Spencer/Brook featuring Nathan
The Collision Expands - Chapter 37 - Various
The Collision Expands - Chapter 38 - Various 2
The Collision Expands - Chapter 39 - Craig/Krystal
The Collision Expands - Chapter 40 - Janine
The Collision Expands - Chapter 41 - Gina featuring Candace
The Collision Expands - Chapter 42 - Linnie featuring Carl
The Collision Expands - Chapter 43 - Brook
The Collision Expands - Chapter 44 - The Boys

Chapter 23

20 1 0
De dvdhlzr614

***************************************************************************************

The following is a flashback scene that takes place around four years before the beginning of our story. A Thursday; late afternoon, April

Linnie-

"For those of you arriving from Portland, please head to concourse 1D for your baggage claim."

I get off the plane that came from Portland to here, Berkeley, CA and already, I know I'm in for it. I head downstairs to get my luggage and then I have buy rental car which I was not planning to do

I was originally supposed to be picked up by my best friend and mentor, Janine, along with her boyfriend, Chad, which is who I came here to visit. They live here now because they're both going to law school out here and they're about to finish their first year. I'm here now in a desperate need to get away from the endless strings of bad luck and chaos I've been having in my life. Janine's always been a great source of advice and inspiration, especially since my poor mother in unavailable, so I'm here to get some much needed guidance. I've been stuck in a rut, not just now but pretty much my entire life. I'll explain further in a minute.

Unfortunately, my rut hasn't ended; what a horrible day I'm already having and it's doomed to get worse I can feel it. Y'know, for such a short plane ride from Portland to Berkeley, CA, there sure was a lot of unnecessary hassle. I nearly missed my flight on the way over here because the power went out, again, in our little prefab house and I missed my alarm. Then, because I had to take Uber because no one was able to give me a ride (not that they cared anyways), my Uber driver, who had a hard time with English, and because he brought me to the wrong airport.

You see, I don't live in Portland but I live in a small, dinky town just a little north of Salem, the capital of Oregon, so it takes well over an hour to the Portland airport. The plane was originally scheduled to depart at 11, so because of my alarm clock mishap, I didn't get up at 830ish like I wanted to. Instead I was roused from my restless sleep by a loud horn from a semi truck that passed; we live very close to the interstate and our walls aren't well insulated, so we hear everything from outside.

So anyways, I end up waking up at a quarter til 10 and when I saw the time, I got up and rushed in a mad, neurotic panic. I barely had time to shower which has very little pressure and took forever to warm up because we can't afford to have it fixed and, of course, we're behind on paying the water bill just like we're behind on all bills. I grabbed a quick bite to eat but all we really have is stale bread and expired orange juice. I grabbed my bags which I was barely able to pack because I've been busy; I just finished my second year of Art School but since my mother is battling breast cancer, I got a job waiting tables at a local Chili's. With rude customers and even worse coworkers and bosses and I only get paid the minimum wage even though I'm 20 now, the cheap bastards. My mom is undergoing intensive chemotherapy and has to stay in the hospital, so to say I'm stressed is an understatement. I live with a 24/7 anxiety attack that varies in degrees of severity depending on the situation, but ultimately, it's always there.

So the I got an Uber on my phone, that's nearly dead because the power outage also knocked out my phone from charging. As I said, he brought me to the wrong airport, brought me to the Salem airport and when I said he's made a mistake he starts yelling at me in whatever is his first language. So instead of apologizing and heading to the correct airpot, he wastes a good 15 to 20 minutes berating me. Over an hour later, I arrive at the (correct) terminal, because he has a very weak grasp of English, both verbal or written. He dropped me off at the wrong airline terminal so I had to walk several feet to get to the correct one but before I got out, he keeps yelling at me with his hand out. I don't know what he wanted at first. I tried to shake his hand but he just swatted my hand away with his disgusting sweaty hand. Then does the universal hand gesture for wanting to get paid. The guy wanted me to give him a big tip. I reluctantly gave him a $100 bill just so he'd let me go and stop yelling at me. That was the biggest bill I had on me.

So I rushed inside and tried to use the kiosk for check-in; not working. I tried again; not working. I went over to the desk and I talked to the person, who looked up the info, and in a very condescending way told me I booked the flight for the wrong day. When I asked if I could switch it to today, he said he had to speak with his supervisor and he goes to a back office. Meanwhile the clock is ticking, the guy returns with whom I assume is his supervisor who tells me that either have to come back on the day and time I booked it or I have to pay some kind of fee; another $50.

Luckily, I was able to check most of my bags, but that was only a tiny morsel of relief because my miserable luck just wouldn't leave me be. I took my boarding pass and sprinted to security like maniac. Of course, the line through security was insanely long which was compounded by some people in the front creating a commotion with the TSA Security. When I finally got to go through the metal detector, I set it off. I literally took off very metal thing on me, including my belt; so I then had to hold my pants up with one hand. They had to wave the wand around me because I set the thing off. I refused to raise the arm holding up my pants. If I did that, my pants would drop down to the floor. Now me, a fairly attractive young woman, alone; I already have grown men (with their wives, mind you) ogling me, so if my pants fall down, people would get out there phones and record it and then I'd be on PornHub forever. I actually explained that to the, luckily female, TSA agent, who let me go.

Of course, with my great luck, the gate I need to get to is the very last one. Then, after going through that whole ordeal, I find out that boarding is delayed for an hour because the original plane had to be rerouted or something. Then, finally, when I got on the plane, it. was. delayed. again!

But, now, finally, I'm here. There's just one problem, or rather, I have yet another one today. While I've been standing here; waiting and waiting and waiting, for my bags to show up. Everyone else that was on my plane got their bags (including the yet another creepy old perv that sat next to me and wouldn't stop staring at me).

I go to one of the clerks down here
"Um, excuse me, my bags haven't shown up." I say to a lady at the desk, who's name is Tiffany on her name tag.

"Ok, I'll be glad to help you," she says, "I just need your ID and your boarding pass if you still have it, if you don't that's fine." Finally, someone being friendly and helpful.

A few minutes later, she says, "Oh boy," she says, I do not like the sound of that, "you're not going to like this; for some reason, they sent your luggage to LAX in Los Angeles on the plane which is still in-flight."

"Of course, it did," I say sarcastically, "well, I'm not here that long, how will I get my stuff?"

"So once it lands," Tiffany says, "we can have it sent to where you're staying but since it's down in LA it could take a day or two to get to you."

"Ok, would I be able to get compensated somehow?" I ask, "Can I get my 50 bucks back because that's a made up bullshit fee; no other time I flew this airline or any other airline for that matter."

"Yes, I see you had to change the days of your flight. So unfortunate, I can't refund you that; it's a new policy we just start and also that has nothing to do with your bags," the clerk explains, "but what I can do is give you a $1000 voucher that you can use toward any future flights with our airline."

"Well, that's something I guess," I say, "thanks for your help."

"Oh, wait," she says, stopping me, "before you leave, I need to know where to send the luggage to. Do you have an address of where you're staying?"

"Yeah, I have it right here in my phone." I say but when I look at my phone I see that it's dead, "Oh, crap. My phone is dead and I don't know it by heart."

"That's okay," she says, "you can charge it right here on my desk."

"Thank you, so much," I say, "I finally catch a break today."

"One of those days, huh?" she asks sympathetically

"Oh, it's been one of those lives," I say, "My dad walked out on my mom and me when I was very young and I hardly ever hear from him anymore, I'm a struggling art student, I have a crappy waitress job, my mother is in and out of chemo for breast cancer, my love life is currently on hold and I wasn't exactly setting the world on fire, anyways. I had cheating boyfriends all throughout high school and the few guys I dated in college were bland and boring.

"The one silver lining in all this is that I've been corresponding with an art agent out in New York named Ashley, she's wonderful and she's become a friend. She comes here pretty often because her agency has an office in Salem so she comes here to scout potential clients.

"Oh, that sure is quite a lot you've got going on there, huh?" the clerk says dryly. I realize I've just been venting to a complete stranger about my personal problems."

"O, gosh, I'm so sorry," I say, "I didn't mean to turn you into my therapist just now."

"That's quite alright," Tiffany says, reasuredly, "you'd be surprised how many people get overwhelmed by life and end up letting it all out here, to me. It doesn't happen with any of my coworkers; just me. I guess I have one of those faces." she pauses and looks down at my phone which is still charging on my desk "Oh, look, you're phone is at 25% percent now."

"You can turn it on I guess, so we can get this squared away. I still need to get a rental car." I say, but then a question dawns on me, "Hey, can use this voucher towards renting a car?" I get a little excited about this potential possibility.

Tiffany makes a tisk sound and says, "sorry, unfortunately, it can only be used toward a flight with this airline alone." My phone turns on. I unhook it from the charger.

"Alright, here's the address." I show her my phone. Now that's all done, I've got to go to this AVIS here.

an unnecessarily long hour later

That took a lot longer than I wanted to but I finally got a car but it's the absolute cheapest one they have; both in price and quality. Of course, my luck being what it is, I get the worst lemon in the history of rental cars.

I barely got a few miles away from the airport and now I caught a flat tire. The cigarette lighter thing doesn't work to charge my phone even further, so it died again in the course trying to call Janine. And now I'm stranded in a place I don't really know with no way to get anywhere and no way to reach anyone.

I'm trying to flag some cars down, but no one's stopping, they just keep driving. Like I said earlier, people are uncaring assholes.

I've been out here doing this for I don't know how long because, of course, the clock in the car doesn't work and we know what's up with my phone.

But suddenly, I see a car from the other side of the medium, going the opposite direction toward the airport. The driver makes a u-turn and pulls up right in front of me.

"Having trouble with your car, there, huh?" asks the man that was driving that car as he gets out and walks toward me.

"Yeah, I've got a flat tire," I say, distraught, "Thank you so much for stopping. I've been trying to wave down people for awhile and no one's stopped to help until you came along. This has already been a banner day for me." And once again, I let loose on a complete stranger all my life's problems up to and including all the chaos from today. During this time he's been changing my tire. He also let me charge my phone in his car.

He's a cute guy; thin but tall and judging by the way he's changing the tire, is quite wirt. He doesn't look that much older than me.

"Hey, it's okay," the guy said, "I believe that everyone has a path that there's a destiny at the end of that path and we don't always know what ours is, we just have to keep going and eventually you won't have to look for your destiny, your destiny will find you.

"Like I always say, 'the path of destiny is not always clear, but journey is what shapes us.' I think we all have a destiny and a lot of the time, it takes a few bumps in the road, or maybe even a lifetime of a constant bumpy road but I think you'll end up on the right side. I know we don't know each other but I think your road to destiny is only just beginning.

"Sorry about all road assimiles, considering your situation right here, but I got you up and running." we both chuckle at that, "You take care of yourself and chin up, you're too gorgeous to be this bad about yourself."

He just gives me a pat on the shoulder, gets in his car and gives me my phone back (it charged up pretty fast, almost 80%) and then he drives off. Leaving me both inspired and shaken at the same time. There's something special about that man; the way he thinks about the world with optimism and confidence. That's the complete opposite of how I look at the world.

My phone starts ringing, "Hello?" I say, "Hello, Linnie? It's Tiffany from the airline baggage claim department; I have great news, there's no need to wait for your luggage; we found it and it's already on its way to the address you provided. You still get to keep the voucher I gave you to compensate you for the inconvenience. Also, between you and me, the clerk that was rude to you in Portland was fired and his supervisor is on administrative probation."

"Oh, Tiffany, thank you so much, you don't know how relieved I am to hear that." I say

"No thanks necessary, honey." Tiffany says brightly, "You enjoy your stay with your friends and who knows, maybe this is the first sign of your karma changing."

"I sure hope so," I say back, "thanks again for everything, maybe I'll see you when I come for my return flight."

"Yeah, maybe," she says, "again, have a good stay, bye bye."

So with that, I drove to Janine's place with a renewed faith in humanity. I couldn't stop thinking about what that guy said to me and I kick myself for not exchanging names and numbers. I wouldn't mind going out with a guy like that. That is, if he's single. I was hoping against hope that I'd run into that mystery man again because I think I found my soulmate, I was in love. And yes, I think I believe in that and all the other idealistic stuff.

I spent most of the rest of my stay with Chad and Janine telling them about this guy that helped me and it didn't end there, when the trip was over and I returned to Oregon, I spent months trying to find this guy or hoping he would just miraculously appear before me. But with no name, no distinguishable features (other than gorgeous hair and mesmerizing eyes) and, really, no way to really identify him. But I kept the faith that it was part of my destiny to find him again.

However, as time went on my life began to change drastically for the better. My mom's cancer went into remission thanks to my dad, Carl, remerging into our lives after hearing about my mom's cancer. Then soon after that, Carl introduces me to Spencer and I fell in love with him (I truly did at the time) and felt that the tire guy was an unrealistic fantasy and that Spencer is my soulmate.

End of flashback. Now, we return to the present day

***************************************************************************************

Back to Sunday afternoon

Linnie-

This situation I now find myself in jogged my memory of that life changing moment that I'd completely forgot about until now. It was like a major deja vu that hit me like a ton of bricks. Except this time, I was on my way to the airport instead of coming from it, this LA and not Berkeley (but still, it's the same state), the engine conked out instead of a flat tire and, I'm not alone this time. Ashley and Larry are with me. Larry's still trying to call different people about what's happened and if they could come get us, while Ashley is busy arguing with the tow company.

After Donny's live stream ended I was so eager to get to the airport and call him to say I'm coming home so he doesn't have to come here. But that didn't happen, as soon as the video ended, Ashley tried to get back on the road but the engine wouldn't turn over. She kept trying and trying until, eventually, there was smoke coming from the hood of the car and we discovered the engine blew a gasket.

But me? I'm still sitting in the car with a blank stare after the recollection of this monumental memory for me instead of helping them. To make matters worse, a minute ago, I was ready to fly home and be with Donny forever and hoping he would propose again so I could say 'yes, yes, a 100% yes!' after watching him be his amazing self for the whole world to see (now he gets to have his viral moment), instead, I'm sitting here suddenly poking holes in a potential future together with him all because of some stupid fantasy of finding my soulmate. I mean, if I could change my soulmate to being Spencer, I certainly wouldn't have to think twice about doing that with Donny, right?

I'm also still unsure about the whole Candace and Naldo situation. I'm not sure if I can get over Donny having a child with, not just another woman, but his boyhood girl of his dreams. Yes, I saw and heard what Donny said to Candy in the video and it was very moving and I know he meant every word. But practically speaking, they're going to be in each other's lives and maybe over time, they'll actually develop real feelings for each other.

I know, they had, almost literally, a lifetime of opportunities to be together for real but they never really felt anything. But that's before they had a kid together. What am I saying? Donny loves me more than anything or anyone ever and I truly felt that coming out of every word he's ever said to me, good or bad, whether we were fighting or making love. Y'know what? I should really be saying this stuff to him and I need to do it in person.

Enough of this self-doubt. I'm poking holes in this because I'm really nervous and really scared. I've never experienced anything like this before I met Donny. Shut up, Linnie! I need to save all this stuff for him. I get out of the car and I decide I'm walking to the airport.

"Hey, where the hell are you going girl?!" Ashley shouts at me

"I'm walking to the airport, I can't take this wait anymore." I say

"Are you nuts?!" Larry shouts, "it's a million degrees in this dry LA desert and it's still a long ways away! Just wait, I think I found someone to get us. I don't want to book any flights until we're actually on our way to LAX. Also, Donny said he was on his way here."

"Well, I can't wait around," I plead, "I need to speak with him."

"Then call him on the phone, duh!" Ashley exclaims

"My phone is dead, Ashley. Again." I say

"You can use mine, girl," Ashley says handing me her phone, "these tow people don't know shit from apple butter about what they doin'"

"This is embarrassing," I start to say, a little timidly, "I don't know his number by heart. I should, he knows mine by heart."

"Girl, I've had his number saved on my phone pretty much since he gave it to you." Ashley reveals with a sly smile." I start to call, but then I start shaking. Why am I so nervous and scared all of a sudden. It's Donny, it's one of the things I love about him, what I see is what I get. I'm not in fear of him like I was with Spencer.

"Hello? Who's this? I don't recognize this number." Donny answers the phone. Damnit, I was so lost in my own anxiety, I didn't pay attention to the ringing. I don't what to say! I panic and hang up the phone.

"What happened, Lin?" asks Ashley, "Did you get him?"

"Yes, I did, Ash," I begin to say, sounding annoyed at myself, "and you know what I did? After hearing his voice, I panicked and hung up the phone! I really need to speak to someone that can give me advice on this. Could you help me out, Ash?"

"Honey, I'd love to," Ashley says, "but I think you should call your mom, Lin, she knows you better than anybody. I still got her number in my phone from when we shared your old place."

I haven't spoken with my own mother in quite some time. Not since she moved back to Oregon. We are in the same time zone now, so it wouldn't be so bad. Now that I think about it, I don't know if I spoke to her the entire 6 months I was with Donny. So, I'll call her now.

"Ashley!" my mom answers the phone, "I haven't heard from you in awhile or anyone from over there for that matter."

"It's not Ashley, it's me, mom. I'm just using her phone." I explain

"Oh, Linnie, what are you doing calling me at a time like this?" she asks. What does she mean by that?

"What're you talking about, Mom, why can't I call you now?" I ask

"Oh, honey, you misunderstand," Mom explains, "I mean I thought you'd either be with Donny or on your way to him. That video was marvelous."

"I actually was on my way to do that," I say, "but Ashley's car broke down on the way to LAX and now we're stranded."

"I'm sure he's on his way to you now, dear," mom tries to reassure me, "he said so during the live stream."

"Mom, I have an important question to ask you," I say, "it's going to sound strange but should I really get back together with Donny?"

"Back together?" mom questions, "I think he's going to go a little bit further than that, Linnie. As far as I'm concerned, the two of you have been together since the night of Spencer's party and it never ended. The two of you just had some obstacles to overcome, which will only make your bond grow if you let it. So, what's with the second guessing? You love him, don't you?"

"Of course, mom," I say, "more than anything."

"And he clearly loves you just as much," she says, "maybe even more. I know we haven't talked much in awhile but I speak with Ashley fairly regularly and besides that I knew from the moment I met he'd be perfect for you."

"But you only really met him that one time when you were taking care of Chester, how can you be so sure, and please don't say mother's intuition." I say

"First of all, dear, as cliche as it is, there's something to be said about a mother's ability to sense things, after all, I was right about Spencer, wasn't I?" mom says, she's got a point there, "but that wasn't the first time I watched over Chester and even when I wasn't I would see him from time to time and we would chat. He was always such a doll to me and his brother no matter what was going on in his life. I believe I even mentioned him a few times to you."

"Was he one of the guys you wanted me to leave Spencer for?" I ask, "Did you ever mention his name?"

"Of course, I did, Linnie, but you were too busy being 'in love' with Spencer." She retorts. Oh yeah, forgot about that. I think knowing Donny has taught me what it truly means to be in love. Then a question dawned on me that I should've asked from the start.

"Mom, I have to ask you something, I know it's going to sound silly, but do you remember the story I told you about my original soulmate from like five years ago around this time of year, actually." I ask

"You mean the nice man that helped you with your tire when you were visiting Janine," it sounds like her question is rhetorical,n"the one you spent months searching for?"

"Yes, that's it, mom," I say, "I know it sounds silly, but I think I'm still holding on for that person to show up and me now remembering that being in a very similar situation, maybe that's a sign that Donny isn't meant for me. That this guy is still out there waiting for me to find him. Besides, Donny is clearly meant for Candy."

"You're right, that is silly, Gorgeous," says an all to familiar voice, "especially since I am the guy that helped you that time." I can't believe he's here, I turn my head and there Donny is, sitting next to me holding the same engagement ring. I put my that's not holding the phone to my mouth and gasp. He's proposing. Oh my God. I don't remember being this nervous and excited with this many butterflies when Spencer proposed. I need to get a grip.

"Mom, I've gotta go." I say while staring deeply and intently. Without thinking I grab the sides of his face and kiss him very passionately. I just let my emotions take over for a moment until I remember what he just said to me.

"So, is that a 'yes'?" he asks

"Yes!" I say

"Yes?!" he says, looking excited. that's exactly what I meant to say

"Oh, I mean 'no'!" I exclaim

"No!?" he furrows his brows and shouts. I didn't mean to say that either.

"I mean, I really want to answer 'yes', right now," I say, "but I need you to answer a couple questions for me and then I have what to say. I say you on the live stream, of course, and you were absolutely amazing, what you said to each and every one of them, both collectively and individually. What you said to Candace about me being your girl, that sent shivers down my spine. I know you said you're saving me for last, but I think I've heard enough of your sweet speeches to last me a lifetime with you. Now, I'm going to tell you what's up. Is that okay?"

"Of course," is all he says, "I'm sure you have a lot to unload on me."

"I said the word 'lifetime' just now," I begin, "and that's what I really, really want to have with you. But you know me more than well enough by now, that you know my crazy I ideals for things. Most importantly, the soulmate thing. Up until a second ago, I felt like I was poking holes in our relationship; how we're going to deal with the Naldo and Candy situation and how we're going to survive as a couple. As it turns out, you're not the scared little boy anymore, not at all. It's me, I'm the scared little girl and I'm scared and excited and nervous and yes, optimistic about us, which is the hold you have on me.

"You said to Candace in the video that she no longer has a hold on you," I say with tears welling up inside, his beautiful eyes are getting moist, too, "well, I know that you 100% percent have a an irrevocable and unconditional hold on me, and I never want to lose that. But I can't get over the soulmate thing, so please, for the sake of my stupid beliefs, explain to me what you just said a moment ago. About you being the one that helped me five years ago, how do you even know about that and if you knew all this time, why didn't you mention it?"

"You said you don't want me to give you any speeches, so I won't give you one," Donny begins to say, "you deserve something a little more intimate than that. I won't give a speech but I will tell you a story and, hopefully, this will answer all three of your questions. Some of these answers you may recall from when Kenny spoke to you about me all the way in the very beginning when we first met.

"Five years ago almost to the date," he starts, "I was just like you; happy, optimistic and very idealistic. I believed in all the stuff you do; karma, fate, destiny, kismet, soulmate, all that stuff. I had just finished my first year of law school up north of here at Berkeley. I was in love with Brook and we were happily engaged and we'd even set a date.

"So the day I left to go back to Jersey for summer break, I had a 2pm flight and I was on the road to the airport when I spot a pretty girl with her car on the shoulder going to the opposite direction, so I felt what the hell if I miss my flight, I'm helping someone out. So I made a u-turn and helped that unbelievably beautiful young girl with her flat tire.

"She was feeling distraught and down in the dumps about the crazy events of that day for you, as well as all the crappy stuff that she was going through in life. I was a complete stranger and yet you felt comfortable to share all that, so I figured, the least I can do is give you some advice. My mom had this say-" I put my hand on his mouth. I know what he's going to say. I'm literally floored. I can't believe it was him all along. I don't mean, I think he's not telling the truth, I mean, I can't believe I haven't considered that.

"'The path of destiny is not always clear, but the journey is what shapes us.''

"Yes, that's right." Donny says. How could I have been so stupid? Of course, it was him. "You see, the last time I saw Russ before he was released from prison, he reminded me why I missed my plane that day. It wasn't because I was partying the night before and overslept, it's because I was helping a girl, you, with her car. Then, in November, when I was still working for Carl, I had lunch with Chad and Janine. Janine told me your story about your original soulmate. We worked it out that it was me."

"Oh my God! That's the day your mom died, isn't it!?" I exclaim in terrified realization. He nods, confirming it. I gasp putting both my hands over my mouth, "That's why you never brought it up because you didn't know how you felt about it! That's why you stopped believing, it's my fault! You took your karma and gave it to me! I killed your mother!" The last sentence I shriek and begin to cry. He takes my head into arms and rested it on his shoulder, comforting me. Giving me a long and soft kiss on my shoulder; soothing me and shushing me down like I'm a baby. Honestly, I wish we could stay like this forever.

"Don't you dare think like that," he says softly "I'll admit where I first worked it out I didn't know how to react but then Brook happened, and YOU happened and then all the stuff with the movie and Candy, I kind if f forgot about it. You're too gorgeous to feel this bad about yourself."

"That's what you said to me back then!" Now I'm exclaiming in excitement, "That was the first time you called me gorgeous! You must think I have bipolar all of a sudden with these extreme mood shifts." He laughs loudly and burrows his head into my shoulder. He's still holding me.

"You're really funny, you know that?" He says, smiling through happy tears of his own. Oh, who am I kidding?

"Y'know what, then? Screw it," I'm staring deep into his eyes that are shooting daggers straight through my heart and soul, while I gently hold his face in my hands, "forget about my stupid speech; we have our whole lives to give each other stupid speeches. We have our whole lives to laugh with and at each other, to yell at each other, to celebrate with each other, to cry with each other. Looking at you right now makes me realize something; I no longer care about soulmates, or destiny or karma or any of that stuff.

"I want to share every moment of the rest of my life with you; good, bad, boring. But we both know, if nothing else, it hasn't been very boring since I hit you with my car back in August. I want to celebrate having your our children, OUR children. I thought with Candace and Naldo in the picture, things might be difficult for us to work through but I know that we can work through this and anything together. I'm going to stepmom the hell out of Naldo. By the way, since Candace had your first child, I call dibs on having your next 100 million children." we both laugh at this

"The point is, Donny," I start again, "I'm yours and you are mine. And I'm not sharing you with Candace or anyone else for that matter. And since we're on the subject; since you got to make out with two of your hot ex-girlfriends yesterday, I should confess with full disclosure, I almost kissed Derrick earlier today, so I guess that makes us square." Donny gives me a look of bemusement instead of the feeling of being betrayed. "They were going to write you out of the script and I stormed out of the studio because there is no me without you; onscreen or off.

"Everyone's right when they said this drama needs to end right now,one way or the other. So with that in mind, ask me your question again."

"You know, you said you didn't want to give me a speech," Donny says, "that was a hundred times better than any of mine." He pauses and takes out the box with the ring inside it, once again, "Linnie, will you do me the unbelievable honor and be my wife?"

"What the hell do you think, Donald?" I say as we rest our heads against the other, "I may have crashed into you first but you crashed into my heart even harder. So, no duh!? Of course, I will be your wife!" We kiss and kiss and kiss and kiss, again. I just now become aware that there's a huge crowd surrounding us outside including the movie crew from the set I just left and they've been sitting in the back seat the entire time, filming this

Donny-

"There's one thing I have to disagree with you on gorgeous m," I begin to say slowly, "you say you don't care about destiny anymore, well, I do. And with the eyes of the world watching us I can say with absolute confidence that you are my destiny. You always have been.

We were 'Destined to Collide'."

THE END ... FOR NOW

Please vote, comment, share.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
355K 9.2K 50
61.2K 1.3K 48
Carmen is screwed up. She's been in and out of juvie all her life and seriously there's no place she'd rather be. Until she gets released from juvie...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...