L O C K -U P | c. leclerc

By sainz_leclerc16

Book 1: Drive Her Insane Series __ F1 AU -- When Checo Perez retires, Carlos Sainz jumps at the opportunity... More

The Charles & Artemis Playlist
1| The Betrayal
2| The Nightmare
3| Legacy
4| Not so Smooth
5| Before Bahrain
6| During Bahrain pt. 1
7| During Bahrain Part 2
8| After Bahrain
9| Runaway
10| Keep you in my Heart
11| Saudi
12| Number 16
13| Resistance
14| Typical
15| Release
16| The Lord and the Nightmare
17| Mine
18| Three Stooges
19| Spanish Prince
20| New Blood
21| Australia
22| Principal Matters
23| Braking Point
24| Shatter
25| Rupture
26| Solace
27| Comrade
28| Lauda
29| Without You
30| 1976
31| Number 12
32| The Lord and his Princess
33| The Greatest Win
34| Summer Break
35| Checkered Flag
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE 2

Foreword

9.2K 195 72
By sainz_leclerc16

Trigger Warning: This fan fiction contains explicit language and explicit content that can be disturbing.

_______

Artemis Merritt Adel Devereaux

"Fuck off! I'm not letting you make me a pawn to his championship," I seethed as my grip on the steering wheel tightened with my frustration. How dare they? How dare they rob me of what I deserve? I signed on for an equal opportunity and I'm getting it.

"Artemis it's for the strategy-"

"Fuck your strategy! You've looked like idiots and you'll look like idiots again if you put that strategy bullshit on me. You want your golden boy to win? Then make him work for it!"

_______

Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. I had never seen so much anger in a driver in my entire life with so much control. Artemis was so aggressive on the track but she made it work for her. She bent the rules till it was one more force away from a crack. A beautiful nightmare.

"Tell her to be careful with the hairpin turn," I told Xavier, watching as she made no move to slow down. I then received in return, "Her message was : Respectfully, fuck off."

_______

Carlos Sainz Vázquez de Castro Jr.

"Hey Carlos," Max waved over and I gave him a questioning look.

"Have you seen how that girl Artemis raced in qualifying, her turns are so dangerous but it's almost like she calculated it because they make her time less," Max pointed out and I nodded, watching as Artemis was shown on live TV getting out of her car. She deftly took her helmet and was briefly met with her chocolate eyes, dead but intimidating.

A shiver ran down my spine.

_______

Max Emilian Verstappen

"That girl scares me," I said to Christian who just nodded and said, "But you still won the Grand Prix, the points are secured."

"That's not the point, she looks like she's not afraid to die barring me from those points."

_______

Lando Norris

All the current drivers of the grid were enjoying the buffet and I see the new girl all alone, downing what seems to be non-alcoholic wine...I hope. I made a beeline towards her and held out my hand and said, "Hi I'm Land-."

"Fuck off-."

"Nope. Hi my name is Lando, you're Artemis right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 875 18
Charles and Max are both worried about what will happen after the end of the 2023 season. With three months to do nothing- to just sit and wait to se...
21.6K 609 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...
142K 2K 47
Amelia Thatcher is new in the formula one world. She's the new driver for redbull and new teammate of Max Verstappen. Everyone is amazed of her looks...
1.9K 87 9
Y/N is propelled into the pinnacle of racing, but he's placed into a team that requires major work and improvements to move from the bottom of the co...