The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

By trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

44.

1.5K 101 16
By trillest_lvhh

Y/N

My performance was done as I changed into a different dress than what I wore on the carpet and for my performance.

I sprayed my body with some perfume then headed back out into the audience where the awards was being hosted.
I took a seat next to Donnie and my mother as they both smiled over at me. "You did good baby" my mother said kissing my cheek. Donnie then grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers and leaned into my ear. "You was stressing for what again?" He asked in my ear as I pulled back and we shared a laugh before he kissed my cheek then my hand. " I just looked away from him and smiled to myself. "I love it here" I thought to myself.

"The first category that will be awarded tonight will be for "Artist of the year" the presenters started off as one of them
had an envelope in their hand while the other had the AMA award in theirs. They then begun to list the nominees of who were nominated as I was one of the four artists that was nominated. "And the winner is......." They started off before opening the envelope "Y/N!!" They shouted into the mic as the theater erupted into claps while fans that surrounded the stage cheered.

Donnie stood up and held my hand helping me out of the seat. I smiled as I took up fully and he placed a kiss on my cheek. My mother stood up clapping as I hugged her then walked out the row to go receive my award. A man held their hand out for me as I walked up the steps to the stage. I just and walked towards the mic where they presented me my award. "Congratulations" both presenters said continuing to clap. "Thank you" I thanked grabbing my award. I turned to face everyone and smiled. People continued to clap as I looked out into the crowd seeing Donnie standing up and clapping. That was all I needed to see at this moment.

"Thank you" I thanked as people started to go quiet so I can say my speech. "I would like to first thank God for Everything. If it wasn't for him wouldn't any of this be even possible" I admitted. "I would like to thank my team, my label, my best friends back at home "Cassie and Travis"" I named. "My beautiful mother and sister Jasmine"" I added as my mother placed her hand on her chest as we shared a smile. "and my Baby" I started off then looked over at Donnie "Donnie " I named as we smiled at each other. "If it was not for this strong support system to keep pushing me I would be stagnant" I admitted "To my fans" I started off "more is to come I love every last one of you and I THANK you because this has been a really beautiful year due to you all" I honestly said."thank you and goodnight" I said with a big smile before walking away from the mic hearing the audience clap.

The same guy that helped me onto the stage, helped me off as I went back to my seat being greeted by a hug and a kiss on my head from Donnie. "That's what the fuck I'm talking about" he hyped as I laughed and We both took a seat as he took a couple of pictures of me with my award. We went throughout the night as I won all the awards I was nominated for which was "Best Female Video" for "Ring the Alarm" and "Best New Artist" which, totaled to three AMA awards. We walked back onto the carpet as I started taking pictures with my awards in my arms on the carpet. My team then took the awards from me as I took a couple of pictures with Donnie.

Once we were finished we were trying to walk off the carpet but a woman from ET came up to us trying to interview me. "Y/N and Adonis Creed" she called out "Hi" I greeted with a warm smile. "Hi" Donnie said with a smile. "Congratulations on Artist of the year and winning three awards your first year out" she thanked as I smiled. "How are you feeling right now?" She asked before placing the mic up to my lips. "Thank you, I'm actually still shocked" I admitted as she laughed. "But I am grateful and happy" I assured. "Not only did you do that but you performed a beautiful, beautiful BEAUTIFUL tribute to the Late Whitney Houston and I was in tears" she admitted making me smile. "Thank you. It was hard and I was stressed out because I didn't know if I was worthy of doing that tribute for her but everything turned out beautiful so I'm happy about that" I honestly said.

"So any words on the next single or any words about an album dropping?" She asked out of curiosity. "So as far as another single don't expect anything until next year this is it for right now." I admitted as she let out a small laugh. "Okay so an album is on the way, my label and everyone has been working on it, I can't give an exact date as of yet but look forward to the year after next" I assured her. "What is one of your goals as far as working in the industry like touring, Coachella?" She asked. "I want to do a halftime performance at the super bowl" I admitted. "That is a big goal of mine I have a whole bunch of ideas it's unreal" I admitted then laughed some. "I can't wait to see that I know you would do an amazing job" she assured. "Any collaboration goals? Maybe Beyoncé?" She questioned as I smiled "Beyoncé and Jay z are already helping me so much I don't want to ask for more from them so someone I would love to collaborate with is Nicki Minaj" I admitted smiling at her.
"I think that would be a hit" she expressed as I laughed. "I don't know maybe we'll see" I simply said with a small shrug.

"How are you feeling tonight about your girlfriend Adonis?" The woman asked him placing the mic to his lips as he smiled. "My girls a super star in the making and I'm honestly proud of her and her performance." He admitted "aw man" he said shaking his head as I smiled. "Her work ethic goes crazy. She knows what she wants and she works for it until she achieves whatever it is she's trying to achieve and then some" he explained. "So I respect that, that's what makes her even more desirable to me and I can stand behind her 100% with whatever she's trying to make happen." He finished off explaining as I just smiled.

"We on a winning streak baby!" he expressed pointing into the camera as we all shared a laugh. "Literally" I said as Donnie and I shared a small laugh. "It was a pleasure interviewing you both" the interviewer admitted as Donnie and I both smiled. "Thank you" Donnie thanked as I placed my arm through his and we walked away. "I love you" I said in all seriousness looking over at Donnie. He looked over at me and smiled
"I love you too baby" he said as I smiled and looked down.
As eventually found my mother and all headed back to the hotel.

Once we finally made it to the hotel we walked to the room my mother and I "was" sharing. My mother then called Donnie's name. "Adonis" she started off as he looked at her. "Yes?" He asked as she smiled. "am I able to talk to talk to Y/N for a moment?" She asked. "Yeah" he started off. "I'll see you when I get to the room" he assured me taking his hand from mine. "Okay" I said with a smile. He then placed a kiss on my mothers cheek. "good night Y/M/N" he said making her smiled. "Good night Adonis" my mother said before he walked towards the elevator doors and I smiled over at her.
"What's wrong?" I asked as she giggled unlocking the door. "That boy LOVES you" she expressed as I giggled walking in behind her into the room.

"He just makes me smile even when we get into our little disagreements. I'm in love momma" I admitted as she just smiled at me. "I know baby" she assured me as I giggled. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked sitting on one of the beds. "I just wanted to let you know again Your performance was beautiful and you're on a winning streak" my mother started off "I'm so proud of you" she expressed as I smiled. I got up as We shared a hug and she rubbed my back continuing to hold me"I love you so much" she admitted. "I love you too momma" I honestly said as she finally pulled out of our hug. "When I make big bands we getting you big ole house in Texas where your fifty-leven grandkids gonna be with you" I joked as she looked at me and giggled. "You not pregnant are you?" She questioned. "No me and D are just trying to build our careers right now, marriage and babies are not the topic of discussion right now" I assured grabbing my suit case.

"Well you know I want grand babies" she reminded as I smiled. "I know but I'll see you in the morning" I assured her. "I'll see you in the morning" she said before I smiled and headed to the room where Donnie was at. Once I made it to the floor I walked out the elevator and went down the hall. I found the room and unlocked the door being greeted to Donnie in a white wife beater and his slacks from earlier fiddling with the remote trying to find something to watch on the TV. Donnie looked over at me "hey baby" he said going back to flipping the channels. I just kicked off my heels and walked over to him.
"What you looking for?" I asked looking at the Tv then back up at him.  "Some sci-fi, I was hoping aliens vs predator was on or something." He admitted as I just smiled watching him talk.

"Oh okay, can you unzip my dress?" I asked as I turned around and he unzipped it. "I'm proud of you" he said once again placing a kiss on my shoulder. "Thank you" I thanked once again with a faint smile. He unzipped my dress all the way as I let it hit the floor then stepped out of it. I then turned and wrapped my arms around Donnie's neck. "Turn the TV off" I instructed as he just smiled and did as told.  I smiled placing my lips on his as he grabbed my chin deepening the kiss. I unbuttoned his pants continuing to kiss his lips as I slipped my hand into his underwear earning a groan from his lips. He pulled away some as I just looked him in his eyes. I then pulled him out of his pants then got on my knees in front of him pulling his pants down.

I wrapped my lips around his dick looking up at him as I begin bobbing my head slowly while massaging his base. "Shit" he softly groaned moving my hair from out of my face as I continued going further and further each time. My eyes rolled back as I moaned pulling him out of my mouth spitting on his tip. "Shit baby girl" he groaned as I felt myself grow even more wet. I took him as far as I could down my throat creating spit to coat his dick. I then started bobbing my head faster as slurping noises left my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his legs bobbing my head deeper as he gripped my hair. "Fuck!" He moaned louder throwing his head back.

I pulled him back out of my mouth swirling my tongue around his tip slowly sucking it. I needed and wanted him badly. I wanted him to fuck my so nasty after tonight. I made out with his tip as saliva fell from off of his hard dick. I just looked up at him as he bit down on his bottom lip looking me in my eyes. He grabbed my chin thrusting his hips a little faster as I rubbed my clit slowly. "You like when I fuck your pretty mouth?" He asked as I rolled my eyes back. "I know baby, don't trip. I got you" he assured as he went further causing me to gag some. "There you go" he encouraged. "Now spit on it" he instructed as I did as told.

He smacked his tip against my lips as we shared a smile. "Open up" he instructed as I opened my mouth and he placed his dick back into my mouth holding onto the back of my head fucking my mouth with no remorse. "Look up at me" he grunted as I did as told. "Fuck" he groaned then pulled himself from out of my mouth. He stepped out of his pants And underwear as I tossed it out of the way then I stood up pulling his wife beater over his head. Donnie then picked me up and laid me on the bed placing kisses on my lips then my neck.

He placed his tip at my entrance as I looked down at what he was doing. He slowly placed himself into me as I gasped grabbing onto his arms. "Look at me" he said as I looked up at him. He slowly thrusted into me placing all of his inches into me each time as I let out a loud moan. "Shit D" I let out wrapping my arms around his neck. He then pushed my legs to my chest as my back arched off the bed. "Right there" I moaned digging my nails into his back as he brought me in closer kissing my lips. "I love you" he said in between our kisses as the kisses trailed down to my jaw feeling him thrust himself into me. "I love you t-too" I let out as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331 20 46
Everyone has a story to tell. Melody has a story she doesn't wants people to know. A story she intends to keep deep inside her heart. But in her stor...
737 156 29
Three words. Eight Letters. Big Impact. Between life or death, how far can love go? How much pain can a person handle before enough is enough? Is lov...
114 1 16
A story of love and Acceptance
338K 15.3K 75
Y/N and Michael have known each other since 1996 when they were just five years old and as they grew up together they were inseparable. They eventual...