My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Melting (Part I)
Melting (Part II)
Melting (Part III)
Melting (Part IV)
A Frozen Wall

Home

184 4 1
By EvanescentFlower

RECAP:

"You know I do baby. But It's your first time, let's take it slow. I don't want you to feel pressured and I'm scared I'm going to hurt you."

I sit up, trying to pull myself together.

She grabs the sheet and wraps it around her body. "Seriously Ash.."

She goes to get off the bed, I pull her into my arms. "Stop being a brat. Do you really think that I don't want to fuck you right now? It's taking everything in me to reframe from taking you. You have to understand, I just don't want you to regret anything."

She pushes me away, "Ash I wouldn't have continued if I didn't want to. This time it's you who is stopping it."

I rub my neck, "I know."

She grabs her clothes from the floor and goes in the bathroom slamming the door.

Fuck. What did I just do? I put my hands over my face.

I wanted her. I did. I just.. feel this sharp pain.. I thought it was because I was scared she would regret it but now I don't know. Do I still feel like I am betraying Dom?

Shit.

———————————————————————

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I slam the door behind me, pulling my shirt over my head. What the hell was that?? 

Did I make him wait too long? Does he not want me anymore? I drop to the floor, sitting against the door.

Ugh, how could be just all of a sudden pull away from me?!

I pull the joggers over my legs and then over my hips.

I run my fingers through my hair, what is happening to me?!

I am so confused.. I wonder what he is thinking? Why would I regret it? I'm the one who asked for it. 

What happened to moving forward..? Ugh!

I pause, wait. Unless, he is the one who will regret it.
My heart drops, would he really regret being with me? I know I'm not the easiest to deal with but.. this whole time he wanted me to give him a chance and to let myself open up to the way I felt about him.. now here he is pushing me away!?

I stand up and splash water on my face. I must collect myself ..

I open the door to see Ashton still sitting on the bed in the same manner I left him..
His chiseled chest exposed and his pants left unbuckled.. effortlessly handsome.. He was not even aware I'd came out of the bathroom.

I clear my throat, hoping to gain his attention.

He looks up, "Vone, I'm sorry- it's just"

I push his arms apart and sit on his left knee wrapping my arms around him.

"Can you just hug me please?"
At this point, I just want to feel the warmth of his affection. My wolf whines for any touch from our mate...

I feel Ashton's face burry in my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close to his chest.

"Vone, can I explain?"

I rush my fingers through his hair, "No need."

I feel his soft lips touch my collar bone then my neck.

"I want you more than anything in this world..Do you understand?"

"Actually no, I don't.. Why are you pushing me away all of a sudden?"

He lifts his head from my neck and looks up at me.

He thumps me in the forehead with his finger, "That is not at all what's happening doofus! I am trying to make sure I don't ruin all the progress we made in our relationship."

I thump him in the forehead, "Well, you are."

He brings his hands to the sides of my face, I pull his lips to mine.

He shakes his head and smirks. "I'm an idiot aren't I?"

I smile, "Yes, yes you are."

"I don't want you to regret anything Vone."

"I know you're trying to do right by me but is that the only reason?"

He stares into my eyes, "No.. it's not."

I run my fingers through his hair, "What's the other reason? Are you unsure about us?"

Ashton shakes his head, "why would you say that!?" He thumps me in the forehead again with his finger.

I rub my forehead, "Then what is it?"

I shake my head and try to stand up.

"Nuhuh..little flower."

He buries his face in my neck again, I can feel his soft lips pressing against my skin and his warm breath.

I start to move around on his lap..

"What do you think you're doing?" His head shoots up to look at me.

I press my lips to his, putting my hands on each side of his face. His lips moved against mine.. I could feel his grip tighten on my waist.

"Come lay down with me? I want to snuggle.." I mumble against his lips.

I feel his lips go up into a smirk as his lips separate from mine.

"Come on brat." I stand up from his lap and feel his hand pat my butt.

I go to turn around and run right into his stone of a body. I look up from chest to see him looking down at me.

"Ash.. you promise you are honest with me? I can't shake this feeling that you're hiding something from me.."

He brings his hand to my face setting his thumb on my chin. "I'm always honest with you."

I slap his hand away from my face. "Ashton, then tell me what's going on in your head.. just please tell me. I can't read you sometimes.. Why did you push me away?"

"I'm not. I'm trying to be conscious of how you must be feeling. It's been a emotional and hard day for you Yvonne.." He wraps his arms around me.

I push his chest and feel his arms catch my hands.

I try to squirm out of his grip and hit his chest. "Let go of me!"

I feel this overwhelming feeling and tears start to stream down my face. I feel Ashton pull me into his arms. I couldn't help it.. I must have been holding onto these tears for awhile but as they fell.. a sense of relief was also setting in. After all I've been through, is it finally over?

"It's okay baby. I'm here."

I feel him grab my hands, "come lay down with me. Let me hug you.."

I give a slight nod and follow him to the bed. He opens the sheets as I climb into bed and him next to me. He pulls me into his arms with my head on his bare chest. I close my eyes and breathe in his scent. It calms me.. everything about him calms the storm inside me.

I hate it. I hate it so much. I wish I didn't feel this way. I wish he didn't have this affect on me.

"I love you."  I hear Ashton whisper those words.. 
I feel my heart thumping outside of my chest..

I feel his lips touch my forehead. I snuggle close to his warm chest, wrapping my leg and arms around him.

** Next Day**

I open my eyes and look up to see Ashton still sleeping. I feel his arms tightly wrapped around me.. I snuggle close to his chest.. I feel him peck the top of my head.

"Good Morning Vone."

I look up to see him looking down at me, "Good Morning."

His hand comes to my cheek cradling my face in his hand. "You're so beautiful Vone.." I put my hand over his and kiss his palm.

He lifts my chin and pecks my cheek then my forehead over and over. I close my eyes enjoying my mates gentles touches.. I know my wolf yearns for him more than anything.. I wonder if his wolf feels the same?

I sit up, "Ash, when can we talk?"

He groans, "Baby, I just woke up.. will you give me a moment?"

I go to get out of bed and feel myself yanked back. I am sitting in Ashton's lap, as he kisses my neck. "Baby, please. You can't let me just enjoy this moment that I get to wake up to you in my bed?"

I push him away, "Until you talk to me.. you cannot touch me."

"You really are a brat. You know that?" He pulls me close to him and starts to poke at my sides. I can't help but to giggle as he touches my ticklish spots.

"Stop it!" I chuckle as I fall to the bed.

He jumps on top of me holding my arms down.
"You're going to tell me when I can and cannot touch my wife?"

"Absolutely."

"If you say so but I think you're the one who needs to be restricted."

"Excuse me."

He chuckles, "You couldn't keep your hands off me now all of a sudden you are telling me I can't touch you? Baby, how about you can't touch me?"

I start to squirm, "If you don't let me get up.. you will be sorry."

Ashton smiles, "Oh yeah? How sorry?" I feel his hands poke at my ticklish spots again..

I squirm around laughing on the bed..
I see Ashton smiling and laughing at me.. he is so handsome.. especially when he smiles.. God, I can't help myself.

I pull him by his neck pressing my lips to his. His lips move against mine and his hands are pressing into the bed near the sides of my face as he is above me.

"What happened to no touching?"

I whisper, "I changed my mind."

He thumps me on the forehead, "Should I now restrict you?"

He sits up and gets off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Although I want to selfishly keep you in this room with me.. Many have missed you.."

I smile, "Are all of our members home now?"

He nods, "Yes and they are all safe."

I jump from bed and the wrap my arms around him.

"You don't know how relieved I am.. Thank you for everything Ashton."

"Vone, you have nothing to thank me for.. This is our pack and you're my wife.."

"Ashton, you saved me from a living nightmare.. you saved my brother.. and you saved all of your people."

"No.. you saved our people. I on the other hand failed you and our people.."

"You did not."

He pecks my cheek, "I should be Thanking you, Yvonne."

I feel my eyes fill up with tears, finally I woke up from that horrible nightmare.

"Hey. Hey. Why are you crying now?" He leans down and caresses my face.

"It was horrible.. I thought that nightmare was going to become my life.. He broke me. I just wanted him to stop hurting the ones I love.."

"He didn't break you. He tried but he failed."

I start to sob, remembering the nightmare. I can't erase it from my memory..

Ashton's arms wrap around me, "I'm sorry Vone. I took so long. I will give you time and space.  I will post pone the meetings we have and let the others know."

I shake my head, "Please no. You got it all wrong Ashton. I don't want anymore time or space away from my home, my people.. or you."

He looks down at me pulling slightly away, "You don't? I just thought that.. with everything that happened.."

I look into his eyes, "No, I don't. I want to be with you.. By your side.. assisting our people in anyway I can."

His thumb rubs circles on my cheek and smiles, "Can I?"

"Please." I whisper. He leans down and pecks my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his torso.

He moves his lips against mine ever so gently and slowly. It almost felt as if he was scared to break me..

"Will you please stay by my side.. forever?" Ashton mumbles against my lips..

I pull from his lips, "I never wanted to leave."

"Yvonne, all I want is you. I've never wanted anything as much as I want you."

I smile, "sure.."

He sets me down, "you don't understand.. I don't know who I am with you.. All of a sudden every part of me yearns and exists for you.. I exist for you. I had no purpose before you.. I had no love in me before you. Baby, whatever you want me to be.. I will be for you. You make me do, say, and be things I have never done or been.."

I am speechless, Ashton is definitely different from when I met him but then again he is not. He is softer.. loving.. I think I just broke down that stone cold wall of his.

I grab his hands, "Ash, you may think you are a different person than you were before but in reality deep down you were always this person. You were just scared to get hurt so you built this wall around yourself. I know this to be true because even when we first met you cared and took care of me in your own way."

He smirks, "Vone.. I swear you always see the best in people even when we don't deserve it."

He pulls me into his arms setting a kiss on my head.

"Ashton, can we spend the day with my brother?"

He smiles, "Of course you can. I just have -."

"Me and you." I interrupt.

He nods, "are you sure?"

I grab his hands into mine, "Please. I know you're busy but with you being my husband.. I want to make sure my brother feels welcomed and well I haven't seen him in so long.. I don't even know where to begin. I just.. I really need you."

"Of course." He kisses the top of my hands.

"Thank you."

"Vone.."

"I know Ash. But I really do appreciate this."

He smiles, "Go get dressed and we can go wake your brother up for breakfast."

"Okay, I'm going to go shower."

He smirks, "Can I join?"

I smack him in the chest, "I don't think so." I start to laugh as he rolls his eyes.

I walk over to the closet and see my things and exactly  where I left them. I grab my black skirt and a dark blue tank top. I go to the dresser to grab my black lacy bra and a blue thong.

He really didn't move anything.. He knew he was going to bring me home. I feel a warmth in my chest.

I look over to see him picking up his shirt from the floor.

"I'm going to go shower in my room. Okay?"
I feel a sense of panic, I am still scared to be alone.

Ashton walks over to the door and grabs the handle.

"Ashton.."

He looks over to me, "Hm?"

"Can you stay.. at least until I'm done? Please."

He scans my face, "yeah, I'll be right here." He walks over to the bed and sits down at the edge.

I know he can see the expression on my face..

"Okay." I walk over to the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I don't feel safe yet.. I have this horrible feeling.. every time I'm left alone.

I strip my clothes off and step into the shower. I turn the water on letting the water hit my face. The steam starts to fog up the mirror and the glass screen on the shower door.

I wash my hair and my body. I hear a door shut, I peek out the shower and the bathroom door is still shut.

He left me..alone.

I reach out for my towel not even turning the water off. I feel my foot slip on the floor as I step out the shower. I try to grip onto the shower door to catch myself.

I throw the bathroom door open, to see Ashton sitting on the bed looking up at me.

"Are you okay?!"

I clench onto my towel wrapped around some,
"I heard the door and thought you left."

He shakes his head, "No, I had one of the pack members bring some clothes to me so I can get ready here."
I look at the clothes sitting next to him on the bed.

"Oh."

He stands up from the bed and walks toward me.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I just.. I thought you left and I couldn't help but to panic."

"Come here." He pulls me into his arms squeezing me tight.

I feel a sense of relief that he didn't ask me to explain further.. I think he understood why.

"I will be here. I promise. I won't leave."

I give a slight nod and walk back to the bathroom.  I close the door and start to get dressed.

I finished getting dressed and used the towel to take out the excess water in my hair.

I open the door and see Ashton standing.

"You look beautiful Vone..." He grabs me by my waist pulling my to him.

"Thank you." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I'm going to shower. Can I use your shampoo and soap?"

I chuckle, "Its technically yours.."

"I bought it for you."

"If you want to smell like rose petals, go for it."

He kisses the top of my head and goes into the bathroom.

I sit at the vanity and pull out the makeup I had here. I really need to go buy new makeup.. It's been awhile that I've had this.

I put a light touch of glitter in the corners of my eyes, eyeliner, and mascara. I add a bit of blush onto my cheeks and a soft pink lip tint.

I put some curl products in my hair and from the mirror I can see the bathroom door open behind me. The stream is escaping and there he is... in a towel.

I pause and stare at him. He is so handsome..

Ashton looks over to me and licks his lips.

I feel my cheeks start to get warm, he grabs my vanity chair and turns it around making me face him.

He leans down putting his hands on each side of the vanity chair. "Be careful with those eyes Yvonne."

He stares at my lips then my eyes... "you are so tempting, you know that? God, since the moment I met you.. all you have done is tempt me."

I push him away, "Did not."

He starts to laugh, "I'm going to get dressed.."

He grabs the clothes off the bed and goes into the bathroom.

I put my hands over my cheeks feeling the heat coming from them and turn to look in the mirror .. my cheeks are so red.

I stare at my reflection, I shouldn't feel this way... This feels so wrong but at other times also so right. I wish I never went down this path.. but I don't know what other path I would make me feel so happy. So happy that I feel guilty about it.

"Ready?"

I turn to see Ashton in black jeans and a gray t shirt.

I nod and get up from the vanity chair. Ashton puts his hand out to me. I pause and stare at his hand.. I slowly bring my hand to his. He squeezes my hand softly and smiles.

I bring my other hand up, holding his forearm. I don't know why I feel so nervous..

He looks down at me, "I'm here. Okay?

I give a slight smile and take a deep breath.

We walk across the hall and I knock on my brother's room.

He doesn't answer.. he must still be sleeping

"Should we let him rest?" Ashton asks me.

I nod, "He must be exhausted.."

Ashton pulls me by my hand into his chest wrapping his arms around me.

"Back to the bed? What do you say..?"

I hit him in the chest, he starts to chuckle.

"What? Doesn't hurt to ask."

I smile and rest my hands on his chest. "I know you're busy and you were supposed to have meetings today..  So, go ahead and I'll wait for him to wake up."

One of his hands come up from my waist and touches my chin. "Are you trying to get rid of me?"

I shake my head, "no, I just want to make sure you get everything done.. I know you had a lot to do today."

He leans down and rubs my chin with his thumb. "Baby, you just got home. Can I just be near you.. at least for a bit?"

He must know I'm not ready to be left alone yet.. I can tell he is worried about me but won't dare mention my episode this morning..

I stare into his eyes, "Okay, then stay with me."

He whispers, "Little do you know, I planned to even if you shooed me away. I already cancelled all my meetings."

I chuckle, "Is that right?"

He nods, I start to feel my cheeks heat up. Ashton's face is so close to mine that I can feel his breath.

"Can I kiss you, little flower?"

I pause and just stare at him. I couldn't answer.. What if someone saw us? I don't think it's a good idea.

He interrupted my thoughts, "Baby, I just want a taste."

"Ash.." I whisper, I had no other words. I wanted his lips on mine but.. I just couldn't say it. Not out loud because then they would be more than just my thoughts..

He stands straight up and kisses my forehead. He pulls me into his arms. I feel his warmth and without any control my mouth moved.. and released the words, "Kiss me."

Ashton leans down and puts his hand on my left cheek crashing his lips into mine. His right hand still is gripping my waist.

His hand drops from my waist, grabbing my leg and pulling it up against him. He uses his other hand to pull my other leg up, lifting me off the ground.

My short skirt is not concealing anything in this position. I feel Ashton's hands grip my tush.

He starts to walk back to my room, never letting his lips leave mine.

He swings open my door and slamming it behind us.

"Ash.." I whimper.

"Yes baby?" He mumbles against my lips.

He sets me down on the bed still in between my legs.

"What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?"

"Tell me what's going on it yours first."

He smiles, "The smell of your arousal and this short little skirt you wore with only a thong. Baby, you should have known I would bring you back to this room with you wearing that.."

"Ash... come one. You promised me we would talk." I smack his chest.

He laughs, "You asked what was on my mind in this moment and I told you the truth. Now.. it's your turn."

"A lot is going through my mind."

"Tell me."

"Just everything Ash.. Everything."

"Can I help in anyway?"

I smile and put my hand up to his cheek. "You already have."

He sets his head on my chest holding me close. I run my fingers through his hair.

"Vone, your brothers up now."

I sit up, "What??"

"He is downstairs asking to see you... I guess so much for putting you back in my bed." He chuckles. I punch him in the shoulder.

I jump up and grab Ashton's hand. He pulls my skirt down and follows me through the door.

I run to the living room to see Lazaro sitting there twiddling his thumbs.

"How did you sleep?" He turns around and looks at me.

"Good.. I'm sorry I overslept."

I shook my head, "It's completely fine. I know you needed rest."

"You sure?"

I smiled and ruffle his hair. "Of course. Now, what are you hungry for?"

He looks down then up at me. "I'm okay."

I sigh, "Lazaro, I know you're hungry."

Ashton's wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me to his side. "I can have the works prepared; eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast, pancakes, fruit?"

Lazaro shakes his head, "Actually, I wanted us to make pancakes together." He turns to look at me.

I smile, "Blueberry or chocolate?"

"Can I have both?"

I smile, "Yes.."

Lazaro smiles, "Alpha, which one is your favorite?"

"Hard to pick. But if I have to pick.. blueberry. And Lazaro.. please call me Ashton."

"I'm sorry.. I just am scared to disrespect you."

Ashton puts his hand on Lazaros shoulder, "Your sister is my wife meaning we are family. So no need for formalities. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Ready to go make these pancakes, gentleman?"
We go over to the kitchen (Refer to picture) , "Ash, can you grab all the ingredients please?"

He pecks my cheek, "Of course baby."

I lean down under the cupboard, I grab out a big bowl and a skillet.

Ashton sets all the ingredients on the counter, "The mixing machine is in the cabinet."

"Oh nice! I always just hand mixed it."

I open the cabinet and see it on the third shelf up. I try reaching for it, leaning on the counter trying to get on my tippy toes. 

I feel warmth rub against my back, I look up to see Ashton grabbing the mixer above me. He sets it down in front of me then wraps his arms around me from behind. I feel him lean down setting his head on my shoulder still keeping his arms around me. "Shorty." He kisses my cheek.

I push him away, "oh shush!"

We walk over to the Island with all the ingredients on it. "Let's get mixing!"

I read off the ingredients while Lazaro dumps them in the big bowl.

"Do you wanna use the mixing machine, Lazaro?"

He nods.  I plug it in for him. Lazaro turns it on and it starts to spin fast. Uh.. it's going a little too fast.

Pancake batter hits my shirt. Lazaro turns it off, "Vone, I'm so sorry."

I start to laugh, tasting the batter off my shirt with my finger. "Mmm it's good!"

Lazaro and Ashton start to laugh with me.

"I'm going to go change my shirt and I'll be back."

Ashton stands in front of me then runs his finger across my shirt tasting the batter.

He leans down and whispers in my ear. "I bet you taste sweeter."

I push his chest, "Ash. Go help."

"It's already mixed."

"Uh.. you still have to put them in the skillet and make pancakes silly!"

"Oh." I chuckle, walking past him.

Ashton's P.O.V.

It is taking every thing in me to behave.

I turn to Lazaro, "I'll heat up the skillet."

"I'll bring over the batter." Lazaro walks over with the bowl.

"Do you want to put the batter in the skillet?"

"How much do I put?"

"Not a lot. Here, let me show you." I grab the bowl from his hands. I put a medium circle of batter in the skillet.

"Then when it starts to bubble, that's my cue to flip it. Cook this side and done."

Lazaro nods and takes the spatula from my hand.

"Alpha? I'm sorry I mean Ashton..?"

"Hm?"

He is flipping pancakes still facing the stove.

"Does my sister love you?"

I pause, "I'm not so sure yet. But  I like to think she at least cares for me."

"So why did she marry you?"

"Well, it's a long story. I actually wanted to ask you if I could properly marry your sister? I want to plan a wedding for her."

"You're asking me?"

I nod, "Yes, you're her only family and I want you both to be happy here. So, what do you say?"

Lazaro chuckles, "Alpha, you have been kind to me and I can see you take care of my sister.. If you mistreat my sister then I will have to take her back from you."

I smile wrapping my arm over his shoulder. "I promise I would never."

Although she is seen as my wife by the pack and our allies.. I want to have her a proper wedding and Luna party.. She deserves it.

______________________________

Thank you for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.5K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...
327 26 8
Lydia is a 19 year old warrior princess trained by her father Alpha Dante of Blood Moon to destroy any threat that dare comes for her pack. She and h...
537K 13.9K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...
246K 11.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...