MR. RIGHT ○ VMIN || YOONKOOK...

By matnae_jin

A story about Kim taehyung and Park jimin. both have different personalities where one wants to achieve his d... More

NEW START
INTRODUCTION
1. A New Beginning
2.MEET AGAIN
3.THE COFFEE SHOP
4. THE COFFEE SHOP Pt.2
5. COMPROMISE
6. MOVED IN
New Book
7. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
8. WE CAN BE FRIENDS
9. ICE CREAM
10. BOSS
Question
12. I DON'T CARE
13. GUILT
14. LET'S TRY TO KNOW EACH OTHER
15. CAR RIDE
16. WE HAVE A PROBLEM
17. PARTY
18. CHANGE IN DYNAMICS
19. DOMESTIC
20. HE CARES
21. LITTLE THINGS MATTER
22. REUNION
23. FIRST DAY
24. OLD FRIEND
25. BIG KID
26. SECOND DAY
27. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO
28. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO PT.2
29. JUST PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
30. INNER CONFLICT
31. MESSED UP
32. HEAVY STORM

11. DEVILS

257 27 28
By matnae_jin

Taehyung is currently in his office working on some file when he heard a knock. "Come in" he said without lifting his head.

"Are you busy tae." he heard the voice and lift his eyes to meet the owner of the voice. "mihae.." that's the only word he able to say he is seeing him after two days in these two days they didn't contract each other at all.

"Looks like you are busy I will come later." mihae said with a sad smile and turned back to leave.

"wait mihae." taehyung said a little sadness in his voice. exactly what mihae wants to hear a smirk formed in his face but he immediately makes a sad face again and turned to taehyung.

"I am not busy we can talk." taehyung said and signed him to sit on the couch. mihae nod his head and sat in the couch right next to him. " tae, I want to say sorry for my behavior that day. I don't mean to hurt you. it's just I care for you a lot and don't want you to get hurt but seems like it's me who hurt you." mihae said with the very sad tone it's look like he is going to cry.

"mihae look at me." taehyung said to mihae whose head was down and when mihae lift his face taehyung met with his crying face. yes mihae is crying.

"mihae please don't cry. it's not your fault." tae said wiping mihae tears. "but I made you upset. you didn't even talk to me in last two days." at this point the tears are flowing from mihae's eyes and taehyung feel very sad. mihae just looking after him and he made him upset. how selfish of him.

"mihae I am not upset with you. I can never upset with you. it's just you doubt my words and you know I hate this. nothing else." taehyung said rubbing mihae shoulders.

"You sure you are not upset with me." mihae asked and taehyung nod his head with a small smile and mihae hugged him.

"I am so glad tae. thanku. now everything is okay so how about a dinner with me." mihae asked with a smile.

"of course, just send me the details I will be there." tae said and mihae hugged him last time before leaving the office with a little smirk. he wants his taehyung back and he will get him back this is just a first step.

Before leaving the cabin mihae look at taehyung "I am just letting you know my mom is back in seoul." Saying that mihae leave.

---♡---

Jimin is currently under the pile of files which his manager has dropped on him. It is literally his second day but he has a tons of file to complete and they all have very short due date. "Fuck, does they store this file for me. Why the hell they are so many " jimin said but he has no choice but to finish this file after all his good performance is important for his file. The truth is this file is for mr. Lee and his old intern ella but they didn't done it on time and now seeing a newbie they put there loads on him.

ignore the red hair please. in this ff he has a black hair

"Hey jimin you alright. Looks like that Jerk gave you a lot of work." Taemin said seeing the poor boy working hard on his second day doesn't feel good at all.

"yes, I am fine. and don't say it loud what if anyone hear it you can get into trouble." jimin said.

"who cares, you know what I just finished my work let me help you." taemin said and sit on the chair next to jimin.

"Thanku taemin but you know you really don't need to. I will handle it myself afterall it's my work." jimin said taking file back from taemin who was ready to work on it.

"no it's not your work. it is mr. lee and that girl ella's work they gave you their load. and enjoying themself." well it is kind of true the whole office knows that mr. lee is hooking up with ella. well they don't have problem with that I mean you can be with anyone you want the real problem is that both ella and mr. lee is a big jerk giving their work to other people and enjoy themself. mr. lee is one step ahead of ella threating other people, scolding them without any reason, making them do their personal work all because he is son of a friend of Mr. kim 's father not to forget he is a big pervet and ella is not the only hookup he has.

"well, why you guys never complain to the highers." jimin asked a bit frustrated about all the messed up situation in the office.

"you see we all afraid of our job. so no one say anything beside mr. lee has its own power in this office." taemin said shrugging his shoulders.

"does mr.kim know about it." jimin asked.

"well no he doesn't and no one is planning to tell him everyone is afraid of mr. lee and if anyone wants to tell what will they say to him. Mr. kim, Mr. lee is giving me a lot of work and I don't want to that. I mean come on we are here to do the work and mr. kim doesn't have time for this small issue. so at the end it will be us who will get scolding from both sides."

taemin rant more about how the intern and lower employees get stuck in situations like that and no one can do anything about it. jimin just nodded his head cause it is true the poor employees always get overload with the work while the upper high leach on them. and the CEO doesn't even have a time to see this matter as according to them it is a not a issue but the duty of the workers.

"well seems like we can't do anything except for accepting our fate and start doing work before mr. lee came and scold me. he already has scold me in the morning." jimin said with a little pout.

"does anybody ever told you how cute you are jimin." taemin said pinching his cheeks and a light blush painted on jimin cheeks. "stop it. I am not cute." jimin said hitting on taemin chest but taemin hold his hand with one hand and start patting his hair with other. "you are cute jimin. actually no you are the cutest person in the world." taemin said still touching jimin's hair.

a little away from them, a person standing their seeing their interaction. how the other man pinching jimin's cheeks and patting his hair a bitter feeling rise in his chest his already cold aura get more cold. "why the hell he is smiling this big." scoffing to himself he starts walking in their direction.

"Mr. kim, good afternoon." taemin said standing up from his seat. and yes the said person is none other than taehyung who just stare at taemin with a very unlikable expression. taehyung was just doing his visit in the office when the scene unfold right in front of him and if taehyung being very honest he doesn't like it a bit.

"what are you doing here. if I remember correctly your seat is nowhere near." taehyung said with his bossy tone still giving him a glare. and taemin just gulped hearing the voice on the other hand jimin felt bad for taemin so he takes matter in his own hand.

"Mr. kim he was just helpin-"

"I didn't asked you mr. min. and why do you need help can't you do your own work. you are not here for giggling and talking with others. you are here for work so just do the bloody damm work. don't go around disturbing others." taehyung said with gritted teeth. he was already angry for a reason he doesn't even know himself. but seeing jimin defending taemin work as a fuel in his already build up anger. so he put all his anger on the smaller boy.

jimin is just looking at taehyung with a upset eyes. there is no need for taehyung to scream at him in front of all the people who are looking at him. taehyung who also notice people looking at him gave them a glare and they all start doing their previous work. taehyung just walk out from their without saying anything.

"jimin don't get upset. it is just how he is." taemin said to a pouty jimin.

"don't worry about me. I am not that weak taemin and you should probably go to your seat before that devil come back." jimin said giving him smile and taemin nodded his head and went to his seat and jimin just saw the pile of files. looks like he have to stay overnight today.

---♡---

yoongi is currently in his studio trying to make a music. keyword trying cause he is unable to focus on the music at all. all of his focus is on jungkook the new CEO of the company. no matter how much yoongi try to shrugs it of saying it's doesn't matter that much but in reality, it does matter a lot. yoongi is curious to know why jungkook suddenly buy a company that he doesn't have any interest in. and he also wants to find a way so that the presence of other will no effect him that much till now the other didn't bother yoongi at all previous day also he just call him in his office so that he can see the list of the new song he is going to produce that's it. looks like he is really here for business.

"Focus yoongi focus." just yoongi start focusing on his work. he heard a knock on his door. " come in." after this a employee walked in " sir mr. jeon is calling you in his office." saying that he left from there.

"now, What he wants from me." taking a long sigh yoongi start walking towards the CEO room and without even knocking he entered in the room. jungkook seems not to notice his presence as he is busy in his phone. yoongi take this time to look at the handsome man who is wearing a black shirt which is perfectly showing his bulk physics, for bottom a black jean with leather belt. yoongi had heard that nothing is sexier than a man in black, and today he realized how true it is. cause right now jungkook is looking dangerously sexy.

"if you done staring at me, sit on the couch." a smirk jungkook said finally looking at yoongi. "damm it." yoongi whispered underneath his breath.

"why did you call me." yoongi asked ignoring the previous comment of the other. "well don't you think you are being friendly here. when you are the one who told me we are not friends." jungkook said looking at yoongi.

"we still are not friend. but what you want from me." yoongi again asked.

"you"

"Hhh, excuse me what." yoongi looked at jungkook

"I mean your time mr. min. I need your time. you will be the one who tell me about the details, about new artist and any other important thing." jungkook said.

"well mr. jeon for that you have your assistance and I am a producer. I don't do things like that." yoongi snapped at him.

"cool down mr. min and look at your tone I am not your friend remember. I am your boss", jungkook is now sitting on his chair and enjoying the situation now, oh how cute yoongi is looking right now.

"and about my assistant, he has some emergency so he is not here for like 2 weeks that's why I need a replacement and who can be better than the genius min yoongi. you see I asked my employee here and you are quite popular everyone recommended you.", yoongi just look at him with annoying and mad eyes.

"you look cute, when you get mad." jungkook finally said unable to control the urge to call the other cute. and if yoongi was not mad before he is definitely now.

"You are doing this on purpose right. just to get close to me. did I hurt your man ego by rejecting you Mr. jeon." yoongi mocked the person in front of him. and that's it the already injured ego of jungkook get best of him.

"don't think too high of you mr. min you are not my type at all. looks like you take my friendly behavior in a very wrong direction. I was just being friendly to you cause you are friend of jimin. that's it but you flattered yourself or it's you who want me to get close to you. wrong move mr. min you are not my type." jungkook who is now standing in front of desk said with his scary voice.

"and to be very honest you are not even that pretty." liar his inner side scream at him, but he chooses to ignore it. and start adding more fuel. "I only talked to you because of jimin otherwise I don't even look at you once. that's how low you are in my standard mr. min.", yoongi who has enough of jungkook just slam his fist in the table. 

"You think you are better just because you sleep with so many people don't make you lovable Mr. jeon. talking about standard well at least I am someone people will consider dating or be in love but you Mr. jeon will never find love because of this cocky personality of yours." 

"You came in here, thinking you are better than everyone else. you're barely worth the air you waste. and about me wanting you, pff in your dreams Mr. jeon because I will rather die than being with you. "

"And for the last time. I am telling you to stay fucking away from me." saying that he leaves the office. 

jungkook who has a flushed face, clenching jaw and fisted hand just saw him leaving, and before he was not thinking to hurt yoongi but, now he is definitely going to do that not physically but emotionally.

"just wait yoongi, you will beg me to be with you, to love you. I will make you regret every single word you let slip from that mouth of yours."

---♡---

here, is the update guys hope you like it. please leave a lot of comments, otherwise I will be very upset.

now enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.9K 30
Main ship : Jikook Side ship : Taekook and others ships too Jimin a beautiful man with only mother with him having a beautiful bakery suddenly a ma...
764K 37.8K 55
Jungkook is innocent and Taehyung is experienced. Jungkook is pure and Taehyung is complicated. Jungkook is kind and Taehyung is merciless. Jungkook...
328K 11.9K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
47K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...