Her Secret

By _dat_one_girl_

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared... More

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
1|End of Discussion
2|Some Man Giving Orders
3|Bridal Shower
4|Kiss Your Bride
5|Wedding Reception
6|My New Normal
7|Rules
8|Sebastian
9|Not the End
10|New Friend
11|Blood
12|A Little Freedom
13|Murderer
14|Attempted Murder
15|A Disaster
16|Loveless Marriage
17|Ballet
18|Isabella
19|Baby Steps
20|Sexy Kittens
21|His Way
22|The Ball
23|Even More Secrets
24|Tired of Me
25|A Goddess
26|One Sided
27|Toddler Steps
28|Avoidance
29|Her First Date
30|His First Date
31|In Love
32|All On Me
33|Keep It Together
34|Fear Triumphs Desire
35|Done Being Nice
36|Work it Out
37|Best Feeling
38|Growing Feeling
39|Changing
40|Prepare for War
41|Wrong or Right?
42|Private Plane
44|His Story
45|Backshots
46|Elianna Mariano
47|The Big Reveal
48|His Office
49|Luca
50|Time for Revenge
51|Prepare for Landing
52|Grow Old Together
53|Revenge
54|Best Family
Epilogue
His Secret
Emilia's Book Out Now

43|The Honeymoon

172K 3.9K 2K
By _dat_one_girl_

Elianna's POV

The car stopped in front of a cute cream and brown villa surrounded by various trees.

"Wow, where are we?" I asked him as he paid the driver.

"Bali," he answered as we got out.

He took our bags from the trunk and we made our way to the villa.

As we soon approached the door, an old woman stepped out.

"Welcome!" She greeted as she gave both of us a kiss on the cheek.

She placed a crown on my head.

"This is for the bride because she is now the queen of your household," she told Enzo and he raised his eyebrow.

I covered my mouth as I tried not to laugh.

"This is our honeymoon villa and I promise you that you will have complete privacy here," she said.

"However, I must warn you that this place is cursed," she continued.

My eyes widened. "Cursed?"

She nodded and giggled. "Every bride that comes here, leaves pregnant!"

Enzo and I slowly looked at each other.

"Looks like we will be the couple to break that curse," I confidently told her and she laughed.

"That is what they all say, my dear."

Enzo pinched the bridge of his nose. "Can we get another villa please?"

She continued to laugh before walking away. "Don't be silly, young man. Have fun!"

Enzo and I gave each other a weird look before we entered inside the villa.

"Wow," I said as I saw the interior of the villa.

It was more on the rustic side and was full of plants just like how the outside was.

Not too far from the entrance was a bowl filled with condoms on the table.

I quickly pretended not to see it before Enzo did.

His eyes started to move and I quickly grabbed his hand to distract him.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Let's go check this place out," I said as I started pulling him but he stayed anchored to his position. "What's wrong?"

"You go ahead. I'm leaving," he said.

"What? You're not seriously going to leave on our honeymoon?" I asked him.

It can't be.

"It's just for today. I need to clear my head and see if there is a market here that I can expand to."

I scoffed. "You're hiding from the police right now and you want to go get in more trouble?"

"I'm not getting in trouble," he said. "I'm just going to look."

"You're such an asshole. We haven't even been here for one day!"

He watched me blankly. "Do you need anything when I'm on my way back?"

I turned my back to him. "Just go."

"Elianna."

"Go!" I shouted. "This isn't a real honeymoon anyway. You don't even want to talk to me. You keep setting everything back!"

He sighed before I heard the door open and slam.

I looked over my shoulder and he was gone.

I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding.

Part of me wished that he would have changed his mind and stayed.

It hasn't even been an hour yet and we had already fallen out.

I knew it. I knew we would go back to our old habits.

Old habits die hard.

Well, I'm already here so may as well enjoy myself here.

I did a tour of the villa and then changed into my brown bikini.

The whole villa was surrounded by trees so no one could look in.

There was a huge pool here and a gateway at the back which led to the sea.

I decided to stay at the pool for now until Enzo gets back.

I may be mad at him but I wasn't an idiot.

This place was unfamiliar to me and I'm not going to wonder on some beach by myself without knowing.

Whether I liked it or not, I felt safe with him.

I stepped into the pool and braced myself for it to be cold but it was warm.

I was just so angry at Enzo. I wanted this week to be for us.

I wanted us to bond and get comfortable with each other but no he had to ruin things on the first day.

I put on my sunscreen and sunglasses and positioned myself to float on the water.

The warmth from the light rays radiated on my body as I floated on the water.

I closed my eyes.

It felt nice.

I felt at peace.

"Elianna," his voice said sternly and it caused me to lose my concentration.

I panicked and stopped floating.

I was trying to get my feet to reach the ground but I had floated to the deep section.

When he realized what was happening, he jumped in and swam to me.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and held me like a baby in his arms as he walked over to the shallower part of the pool.

When he finally placed me down, I pushed him away from me.

"Why did you do that!?" I shouted at him. "I almost drowned because of you!"

"You were not going to drown, Elianna," he assured but I didn't believe him.

"I could've!"

"But you didn't."

I turned away from him and started walking to the steps but he grabbed my hand.

"What do you want? Why are you here? You should be 'clearing your mind'?" I asked him bitterly.

"I changed my mind. I want to clear my mind here."

I turned to him. "Well, I don't want you to. Just go somewhere else and do it."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I'm sorry I left and I'm sorry I scared you. I'm sorry for talking to you like that on the plane and I'm sorry for who I am."

I stayed quiet as I watched him. He was getting better at apologies.

"Can we please just sit and hold hands like we did last night?" He asked looking so vulnerable.

The suit that he had on was soaked and his face and hair were all wet too.

I sighed as I sat down on the pool steps.

He watched me with the stupid sad look on his face.

"Well are you coming or not?"

His face brightened up a bit as he walked over and sat next to me.

He held on tightly to my hand as he went through whatever internal battle he was going through.

I just wish I could help him. I wanted to so bad but he wouldn't let me.

The most I could do is hold his hand and if that helps him then I'll accept it.

He let go of my hand and took off his shirt.

"I know you see them," he said.

"See what, Enzo?"

He turned to look at me. "My scars."

I silently nodded.

He took my hand again and we traced over them.

"Do they hurt?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"They're not pretty, Elianna, and the story behind them isn't pretty either," he told me. "Do you really want to know my whole story?"

I nodded. "Please."

He closed his eyes before he began talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mafia Queen By malaa

Teen Fiction

596K 16.1K 34
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° I clip off four fingers from his left hand. "I would say that's for touching my shipment but I just wanted to cut off your finge...
68.4K 1.8K 35
•••• 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐨 Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wanting to go to collage and become succes...
1.2M 26.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
14K 228 17
𝕯𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖍 𝕬𝖌𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖎 Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...