The Colors Yellow and Purple

By Bit_h_

(Cover art by me)) ~slow burn enemies to lovers 😽~ Y/N had a rough life, living with her mom until age 10 wh... More

Home
Golden Guard
The Cooler One
together?!?
Sunrise
Hunter
Useful
Overslept
Dark Blue
Hard to Hate Him
No
Thats Hot
Half a Witch
Never listen
You're Awful
Tears
Up to Something or On Something
Deal
No...
Replaceable
Long day
Friends
Goldie
Apologies
Spiderweb candy
Grape girl
Ever know

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??

72 3 2
By Bit_h_

I drew that fun little diddy. It was originally an exercise for different face angles and contrast but I got carried away.

DEATH- Melanie Martinez
Your POV:

I watched in silence with the Golden Guard at the fights breaking out, he was watching them too... but he wasn't. There was this fairway look in his eyes that I couldn't place but I shook my head.

No we can worry about him once he snaps out of his bs and apologizes.

I watched as explosions set off and I scowled, I grabbed the mic, "competer number..." I looked closely as Hunter looked at me and then where I was looking at, "56."

I nodded, " number 56, youre disqualified! No use of mass explosions. As a coven scout you must be able to follow rules and if you can't, you're out." I said quickly and Hunter looked over to me confused as I turned the mic off.

"Oh come on that was barley even a blast! They deal with way worse in the last competition?" He stated like I was stupid and he needed to dumb it down for me.

I rolled me eyes, "thank you for the input  but unlike you I was actually paying attention to the game. There was a giant blast and could've knocked out the people around him. Plus! It's about following rules, and he broke it so, he's out," I said holding out a thumbs down. Hunter just crossed his arms.

"I was paying attention for your information. We're both spectators so you should come to me too," he said with a hint of irritation.

I rolled my eyes, "oh so were partners again? Didn't seem like it when you screamed at me and shut me out for literally checking on you. And what's your deal now?!"

He glared at me and looked like he wanted to say something before he regained his composure, "I don't have to explain myself to you."

I hated that, when he looked at me like he was above me. It made me sick to my stomach, "you're impossible you know-"

I was cut off by a scout tapping me on the shoulder, "mamm' there's one group remaining."

I blushed realizing my outburst had an audience, "oh, Thank you, and you don't have to call me mamm' it makes me feel old." I smiled and she laughed softly.

"Yes Amythest Guard, I'll keep that in mind."

I smiled at her and turned back to the competition, Hunter scoffed and I felt my anger rising again.

What in the actual fuck was his problem??

I noticed the final group finally had a winner and I was about to pick up the mic before I looked at Lemon boy. "Can  I pick up the mic? Or do I need to go by you first?" I asked sarcastically.

I know I should've been the bigger person but in my defense I physically can't, he's taller than me so...

Yea I know excuses...

He rolled his eyes, "go right ahead, I know you love hearing yourself talk." He said with a Lot more well.. meanness then when he first said it jokingly when we were shutting down the owl ladies shop.

I looked back at him.

Titian why did he hate me all of asuden?

I gave him a "fuck you" smile, "great, it'll give people a break from your voice." I said sarcastically.

"Says the witch who said my voice was cool." He smirked softy and stared at the arena with cold magenta eyes as he crossed his arms and slumped into the chair.

Keep talking like that and I swear to titian I will cut out your vocal chords you stuck up peice of sh-
"congratulations contestants!! The 50 of you will be continuing into the next round!! This will be a test on team work." I announced as witches from the construction coven used a magic spell to create an obstacle course, "you and your selected teams of five will be tied to your teams and all of you need to make it through the obstacle course in order to pass onto the next round.  There is no use of teleportation of levetation spells. Waiting to be sorted and then wait for the green light on the screen, good luck to you all," I said cheerily as I pointed to the Jumbotron at the top in the middle of the arena.

I switched the mic off and stayed silent, deciding that it would be easier that way. I just needed to survive today.
And tomorrow....
And the next day.

I remembered when Hunter was begging Belos to make us not be on the same team this morning but just yesterday he said he was thankful to have me around. What changed? Did I do something? Was he going through something?

No. We said we would t worry about it until he apologized.

"Hey."

I whipped my head around to Hunter, he wasn't looking at me and rested his fist in his cheek.

Wow that was fast,
"Hunter.. I-"

"Miss perfect? Team number three cheated," he said quickly and pointed to them in the middle of a teleportation spell.

"Oh, right yea," I stammered weirdly disappointed and my picked up the mic.
"Team number three!! We specifically said no teleportation! You're out!" I said fairly enthusiastically as scouts escorted them out.

Miss perfect?

Hunter scoffed, "and here you were getting mad at me for "not paying attention," he rolled his eyes and kept looking at the match.

I balled my fists up, "At I wasn't correcting your judgement."

He laughed cockily in the way I hated, "titian you're such a hypocrite."

I felt purple cloud my eyes, "and you're a-"
I groaned remembering the audience behind us. I slammed my hands on the table grabbed the mic and pushed it into his chest. "You announce the next round! I need to used the bathroom," I growled trying not to yell as I sped walked away.

I walked out of the spectator stand and down the steps angerly.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HUS PROBLEM?? I MEAN HONESTLY WHAT TF FUCK DID I DO TO HIM?? TITIAN YK WHAT THIS IS ON ME FOR THINKING I COULD EVER BEFRIEND A COCKY SPOILED ASSHOLE WHO-

Then thankfully while I was pacing in circles talking to myself I heard one of my favorite voices.

"Whoa kid are you okay??"
I turned around.
Steve!
I smiled and ran up to him.

"Titian Steve you have no idea the day I have had!" I complained as I slumped dramatically and he held me up as he took off his mask as a friendly gesture.

"What? Did you get the Golden Guard is in a relationship?" He asked.

"Huh? What no? Why would I- you know what never mind. But yea it has to do with that ass hole." I shook my head and groaned. Steve chuckled softly.

"Whoa seems im in for a story. Here." Steve walked over and grabbed two chairs from the sidelines outside of the stadium. "Sit and talk."

I nodded and plopped down as he followed. "Titian Steve where do I even begin! I mean dude he was being so nice and I literally HELPED HIM on the last mission! Remember when I used your uniform a few days ago??" I asked.

He nodded specifically, "yea...?"
"Well guess what!! That wasn't even my mission! The golden guard snuck onto Kikimora ship to find the Titian blood himself because he "wanted to prove he was useful to the emperor" or whatnot and I mean I get it man but obsessive much??" I decided to leave out the Palisman thing, "But I'm thinking you know what we're friendly, I wanna become friends with someone actually my age, ima help him. Ok ok mabye that was after I found out what he was doing, before hand honestly I was just being nosey BUT I help him and we manage to get some Titian blood and this dude literally smiled at me while we're heading back and goes, "thank you for sticking around." And I'm like awwwwww you know! Oh my Titian I'm getting past the tough guy exterior he's just a bad but sad boy! You know! But then when I'm walking back to my room I see him running like sprinting down the hall and his breathing is rabid and he looks like he's been crying!!! So of course I'm like yo man are you okay?? And he fucking blows up at me! Saying how he doesn't need me and how he's fine and doing much better than me whatever that means!" I paused.

"Whoa.. that's a lot," Steve exclaimed before I cut him off.

"I'm not done,"

"Oh."

"And then I heard him begging Belos to take me and him off duo missions because I guess it was punishment for messing up and Belos said that I didn't mess up like that," I let that part soak in a bit, "and of course I'm like what the fuck! Like what the hell did I do??  And then we're spectators for this godawful thing and he's done nothing but bee an immature dicky prick!!!" I groaned loudly and buried my face in my hands.

Steve looked at me, his eyes wide as he cleared his throat, "alright... can I speak now?"

"Yes," I grumbled.

He sighed, "listen I'm not gonna defend him. He's being an ass and bipolar and you don't deserve that." He paused, "but... from what you're saying it sounds like little dude is going through something. It doesn't make how he's treating you any better but I can't even imagine what it must be for you guys, especially him. I've heard rumors.... that Belos is especially hard on him, like bad hard. No one knows for sure but there was a rumor that a scout heard Belos shouting- wich you know he never does- and there was a loud screeching sound, then it went quiet. Next thing the scout knew the Golden Guard exited out of the throne room with his cheek covered in blood before he ran off. But that's just a rumor so don't spread it around."
He sighed again, "just have patience and be the bigger person, you never know what could follow." He said softly.

What.? Belos wouldn't do that, he might be a little harder on Hunter than me but Hunter also fails missions more often than I do but... there's no way Belos would do that, he's stern but he's not evil. If he was why would he save me?

I shook the thoughts out of my head when I remembered hunters scar on his cheek. There's no way... if we're ever on good terms again I'll make a mental note to ask.

I sighed, "what..." I paused, "just thinking out loud here, what if things don't go back to normal..? What if he just hates me now?" I asked with a bit of sadness.

Steve shrugged, "you're awesome so it would be unlikley.... But if he did than he does and you deal with it when you do."

But... I don't think I want him to hate me.

My trail of thoughts was inturptted y the sounds of a loud explosion inside the ring and screaming. Me and Steve instantly sat up and I sprinted to the observers table where I saw Hunter knocked unconscious.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 792 18
A story about how Edric met hunter and how they fell in love as well as their relationship in general. Belos is an asshole, so is kikimora. But edri...
5.2K 177 64
This Hunter toh x shy!fem!human!reader headcanons, drabbles and Oneshots I requested! 💖 Credits to favorite and wonderful Tumblr bloggers are who wr...
21.1K 564 11
hello dearest readers, this is my first (ish) experience writing fan fiction so please be patient with me :') anyways! welcome. i notice there's not...
9K 225 10
16 years before the beginning of owl house emperor Belos finds a baby girl on his doorstep and immediately takes her in as his own. As she grows she...