Once Again - Sakura X Sasuke

Από Kumaishuu

Sakura is now 17 and all grown up. Her crush Sasuke had just harshly rejected her and now she has avoided him... Περισσότερα

Groups
Not so weak
Moon light
Night Memories
Do you like her
Kiss
Black hearts (part 1)
Black hearts (Part 2)
White Heart
Team
River whispers
Akio
Operation : Wedding
You
Ice Blue Moon
New plan
Imposter 1/2
Inposter 2/2
She's back
Morí
What we used to be

Sakura...

94 4 0
Από Kumaishuu

Lunas POV

It was the next morning and everyone was gathered around the campsite as we all were occupied packing our bags and loading our bottles of water. Sasuke was shooting death flares at Akio who was awkwardly staring at him annoyingly. "Could you stop staring at me..." Akio said has he walked with his arms crossed. Sasuke scuffled at him.

Oh my... this was going to be a long trip. "Kiyoshi... what's the plan..." I said out loud hopefully interrupting this intense aura that was swimming around everyone. "Well, as we know... we know have a bigger problem on our hands." Kiyoshi explained. "Ah yes, Morí..." Hui said coming up to us. "Morí was supposed to be in a deep sleep forever, much like Akio." She said. A hint of guilt lingered in her voice. She sighed and continued explaining. "The pure soul Sunōpyua had banished his soul but only Sunōpyua is able to do so." She said.

"Old lady didn't you just say she died? How the hell do you expect us to find someone who no longer exists in this world." Sasuke said angrily. "Sasuke! Stop arguing with Kiyoshi!" I said turning around a scolding him. "Plus! Have you now been paying attention! Before Sunōpyua died. She said that in a thousand years she's come back to this world. If we are able to find her reincarnation they'll be able to defeat Morí once and for all." I said. I shifted my vision onto Kiyoshi to see if what I had said was accurate. She smiled.

"Yes, we can go to the village that Sunōpyua once lived and did her forbidden magic." Kiyoshi said. "She lives in a small village protected by monks in the west region. We should arrive there my night fall today if we hurry." She said.

And that guys is how we found ourselves in-font of the gates of the small village surrounded by monks and angry villagers ready to strike us at any sudden movement.

"Hey, I thought you said it was smal..." Hiu whispered over to Kiyoshi. "It has been a thousand years, they must have expanded their territory.." kiyoshi whispered her reply.

"SILENCE!" We heard a male voice echo. From a far we could see a male figure walking up to us. He didn't seem any older than Sasuke. "What business do you have with us. He said as he got closer to us. My eyes squinted to adjust my vision. I could tell his details the more he closer he got. "We're here to learn more about Sunō..." I paused mid sentence as my jaw dropped.

This man was... I felt my heart flutter. He wore a black kimono with a red sash around his small waist. His hair was falling onto his sleepy lazy eyes. His eyes held no emotion but for some reason they attracted me. His pale skin looked so delicate I dare not even look at it. "W-We're here t-to..." I stuttered.

I jumped as I felt two pair of eyes burning through my back. I looked back and saw Hui giving me death glares. Give me a break.... I said as my eye twitched. "Forgive us, we're here in hopes to learn more about Sunōpyua and her reincarnation." Kiyoshi stepped in.

His eye looked amused. "Oh? Why so?" He said as he grinned. "Morí has been awakened." I said giving my focus back to him. "In that case, follow me." The mysterious man said. "Lower your weapons and get back to your houses!" He ordered everyone. We nervously walked into the village where we were lead into one of the houses.

It was a traditional Japanese house. We sat down as we had people bring food for us. "Sorry, we don't get many visitors around here." He said as he sat down. "That's quite alright..." I said as the maids left with their trays.

We sat alone with him. "So um.... Where's Sunōpyua's reincarnation... Mr...?" I tilted my head not knowing how to address him.

"Oh, please forgive me. My name is Kaito. And as for your question..." he paused avoid our eyes. It was silent for a few moment before Kiyoshi. "You mean... she's not here...?" She said as she sighed.

I looked over Kaito who could just shake is head. "How can that be? The reincarnation should have brought her back to origin. Here." I said in disbelief.

None of this was making sense. We still had that monster on the loose. Sunōpyos reincarnation was missing. Sakura and Akio were still under this stupid spell.

I ran my fingers through my hair out of frustration.
"Now my lady~ The best thing I can do for you and your friends is give you this pendent that belonged to her." He said as he suddenly appeared beside me taking my hands into his.

"Dude, Back off..." I felt my other arm being pulled. I looked up to see Hui. He wore a very dark expression. Something I've never seen before. I sighed at the two.

Kaito laughed as he stood up and placed the pendent in my hands. It was a silver with a grayed out pink pearl in the center of it. "Why give us this?" Kiyoshi asked coming closer to look at it.

"Whenever it was near Sunōpyo the pearl would glow brightly. Showing that she was the chosen one to save us from Morí." He said. "After her death the pearl died out as well... I'm sure if you mind the Reincarnation of Sunōpyo, that the pearl will glow again..." he explained.

I looked up to look at everyone's reaction. My eyes locked with Sakuras as her eyes were locked with the pendent I held, she looked unwell. "Hmm...?" I hummed.

Sakuras POV

I didn't listen too much to their conversation because my mind wasn't my own. That much I knew. I didn't know who I was but besides of what I've been told.

I felt hallow inside. Not much to say. My empty eyes looked over at Sasuke. I was getting a tugging feeling in my heart. I looked over at Akio and felt nothing. I sighed as I looked down. "I'm sure if you mind the Reincarnation of Sunōpyo, that the pearl will glow again..." was all I heard before I felt a spark flicker inside me.

I gasped as I catched my breath. My looked around for whatever caused it. My eyes landed on the pendent that Kaito had given. My started at it as I kept getting a strange feeling.

After they chatted for a moment he felt and offered us a place to sleep. "See ya guys later~" Luna said as I followed behind her holding onto blankets the maids offered us.

"Luna..." I said. Luna stoped and turned on her heal. "Hmm...?" She hummed in response. "Do you still have the pendent..?" I asked not showing much emotion.

Luna looked at me weirdly before nodding her head. "Come with me please..." I said. We dropped our blankets off in our room.

I walked down the village, I didnt know where exactly where I was going I was just following my body. As if it's been here before. "Sakura... where are we going..?"

Lunas POV

I followed Sakura for a while unaware of where we were heading. "Sakura... Where are we going..?" I asked it was dark out and I could bearly see where I was going. The only thing giving us light was the bright full moon and stars filling the sky.

No response. I sighed. I stayed quiet before a few moments I bumped into her. "Ouch, sorry about... that..." my voice trailed off as I looked up.

She brought me to an old temple that was huge! Vines found themselves wrapped around some of the stones on the temple. The steps looked safe enough to walk up.

"How did you know this was here!?" I said in shook. She ignored my comment and started to walk up the temple. "W-Wait! Were aren't actually going up there are we...?" I said more to myself. She just turned as her hallow green eyes stared into mine.

I let out a sigh as I climbed up the stairs. After the last steps I leaned against on of the pillars catching my breath. I looked over at Sakura who seemed perfectly fine. Lucky you. I thought to myself.

Sakura opened the door to the temple as we both squeezed ourselves inside. Inside was a big stone room. It was completely empty. Looking up I saw that the only light coming through was a square whole in the ceiling where the moon poured its light. I came a bit closer and my eyes widen.

Just farther was a stone statue of Sunōpyo. Around her neck she wore the pendent I now have in my hands. Sakura looked over at me as she stuck her hands out for the pendent.

I carefully placed it in her hand not knowing what was about to happen.

I watched as Sakuras small figure became clear as she stepped in the center where moon shines down her. She sat down on her knees as she held the pendent in her hands. She raised her hands out her sides as she slowly raised them up to meet them together and brought them slowly down as if she was giving a prayer. I could hear her whisper frases but she was too quiet I couldn't hear her.

At first nothing happened but after a few seconds of her doing this a bright light circled around her. My eyes widen. "H-Huh!?" I said as I took a step back. The pendent she was once holding floated up as the pearl in the center glow brightly. "Wait... how can this be!?" I said my mind trying to understand everything.

If the pearl is glowing brightly that could only mean one thing. I quickly looked around to confirm my theory... "If now else is here.." I said my voice shaking.

"Sakura... You are... Sunōpyo's reincarnation..."

A/N : GUESSS WHOSS BACK 🫵🏻🤣

I HAVE A CRAZY STORY IDEA (I know I know but hear me out 😭)

Sakuras in the modern area is a the best doctor in her time. She has a successful life in 2024 BUT!
She does a tragic death at a very young age! Oh no! 🥲

Next thing she knows she's in era where there a rule (obvi it's Sasuke 🙄) who is known as the dark prince of his time.

She gets injured and she treats him! He so amazed that he keeps her kinda like a prisoner 😏. Now there's someone after him in the castle but Who!?!? Gasp 😮

Time to time Sakura gets glimps of her last life trying to figure out how she died. ☹️

AHDBKAIDBSBSHAHASNSS

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

84.9K 2K 12
NOTE: This story has been discontinued. Sasuke kidnaps Sakura in the hopes that she will conduct the surgery needed to save his sight. Sakura thought...
23.5K 732 11
Sasuke is in love with hinata who loves naruto who loves sakura who loves sasuke..
49K 900 6
The war ended and its been years since Sasuke left in search for atonement of his sins. Sakura waits for him, but when he comes back she's still not...
120K 4.4K 23
Sakura Haruno, a typical good girl in High School. But what happens when she stands up to Sasuke for being mean to one of her friends. And even worse...