The Idol's Muse {On Hold}

Von iTsDeFiNiTeLyMoIrA

The Idol's Muse: A story of art, love, and serendipity. A popular K-pop artist secretly falls in love with th... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

7

70 7 11
Von iTsDeFiNiTeLyMoIrA

G E N E R A L  P O V

(BTW this is not only FICTION, but it is also DIVERGENCE, so real life facts, events, and all that, will ot be exactly the same to a T. Especially behaviours and relationships. NB NB NB!)

It has been about a week and Taehyung hasn't gone back to The Magic Bean. His brothers were concerned as to why the older was not going to work, but every time they asked, he would just say he was preparing for Christmas and new year. And the fact that the Kim's were hosting Christmas and new year for the first time this year worked in his favour.

He was able to half-convince them that he was just preparing for a stay-cation at their house lasting for a week and a few days. It is set to start two days before Christmas till a day after the 1st of January.

They have invited all of their friends, which are the 97 liner and some of Taehyung's friends, which are like two, excluding the bucket hat guy.

Taehyung is in charge of planning everything and he is to delegate tasks to each and everyone of the guests. Tasks such as who is bringing what and who is doing what. His only job is to delegate those and buy gifts. Besides looking pretty.

"Hyung are you sure everything is okay?" Yugyeom asked as he noticed Taehyung had spaced out during their conversation. Taehyung rapidly blinked his eyes before turning to his brother and smiled tight-lipped.

"Yes Yugie," He murmured. "I'm just thinking about the Christmas lights." He nervously chuckled, causing Yugyeom to frown. "But, We already have those up?" He wondered. "W-well of c-course. I was just thinking about whether we need more or not," The older sputtered.

"Look Yug," He started as he jumped off the chair. "I'll talk to you later, I have to make a call." Taehyung rushed out of the kitchen where he was sitting with his brother. Whom he left wondering what had just happened.

Yugyeom was extremely confused by his brother's behaviour, and decided to call his twin who was currently out with one of his bandmates. 

"Hello Yug?" Mingyu responded. "Sup Gyu, I hope I'm not interrupting?" The youngest inquired, to which his twin answered in the negative. 

"Hyungie is acting strange. I was wondering if you noticed or know anything?" The maknae asked. "I noticed, but chalked it down to the Christmas preparation but it has gotten more prominent. I'm honestly just waiting for him to come to us on his own, instead of inserting myself in his business," Mingyu said.

"If you don't stop that now I'll bite your butt!" Yugyeom heard Mingyu mutter to someone in the background and stifled his laughter. He was pretty sure his brother didn't intend for Yugyeom to hear that, so he didn't comment on it, but made a mental note to tease his brother later on.

"Alright, we'll talk when you get home tomorrow then," Yugyeom sighed. "Please buy him his favourite diffuser, a pre-Christmas gift. He's been working his butt off for this stay-cation and he deserves something nice besides a Christmas gift and a birthday present." Yugyeom commented and he could practically see his brother nod.

Mingyu had a tendency to forget when he is on a call that the other person cannot see him and ends up nodding. It is hilarious sometimes to watch him wonder why the other person is not saying anything, only for him to realise that he didn't verbally respond either.

"Okay Yug," He rushed out. "I'll see you tomorrow." Then he hung up, not waiting for the younger to respond. Yugyeom looked at the phone incredulously and muttered. "Son of a donkey." Then he left for his room where he began wrapping and boxing his gifts.

~~~~~~~~

Today is the day all their friends come to the Kim residence. They, the Kim's, usually live in a mansion located in a gated community. Which had room for everyone, However they were not using that mansion for this stay-cation.

Taehyung quickly pulled up his fuzzy socks when he heard a knock on the door. They had given their guests tickets to give to the security at the gate for them to just be let in. Usually the security guard at the gate would have to call the house in which you are visiting, to make sure that they are expecting you.

"Hyunie!" Taehyung exclaimed jumping on to the broad shouldered man who quickly caught him, regardless of him having tons of bags in his hands. "Hi Hyung," Jaehyun chuckled embracing the older. "Mind if I put these down?" The younger joked, causing Taehyung to quickly jump back. "Of course!" Taehyung exclaimed and gestured for the younger to come in.

"You look cuddly," Jaehyun commented as soon as he settled down next to the older on the floor next to the fireplace. Taehyung giggled and nodded. "Since the twins won't cuddle me, I'll just cuddle my clothes!" Taehyung shrugged, causing Jaehyun to chuckled.

"No fair!" Yugyeom whined from the doorway. "You said you were busy!" He threw himself on top of his brother who groaned and try to push him. "Get off me you psycho!" Taehyung groaned. "UGH! You're heavy!" He shrieked.

Yugyeom gasped dramatically. "Did you just call me fat?!" Yugyeom squealed. Taehyung giggled before flipping his imaginary hair. "Well if the shoe fits, then Hi Cinderella," He sassed and jumped from the floor and ran out of the living room. Yugyeom ran right after him, leaving a wheezing Jaehyun. He was dying of laughter.

No matter how many times he sees the Kim siblings interact, he can never get used to it. In a good way. Being an only child, he never had that bond with anyone, but with the Kim siblings. They allowed him to live his dream life vicariously through them. And he loved every minute of him. 

The Kim siblings had became his second home. Especially since he met Yugyeom way before the other 97s. They have been friends longer and he was one of the very first people who knew that Mingyu and Yugyeom were twins and how they had a 'babie Hyungie'. Soon after that, he became part of their family. 

Especially with his parents living far from Seoul. It was like he found his very own family here. He felt like he belonged. 

The rest of the 97s came to know about the eldest Kim not long ago actually, and they already adored him. Mingyu recruited them in the secret mission to protect the older and Yugyeom recruited them to playfully pester him. 

Jaehyun was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on the door. He listened around for the siblings but heard Taehyung's giggle on the far side of the west wing of the house. Thus he shook his head and went to open the door.

Mr. Lee had finally agreed to take a week off for himself and the siblings had sent him to an all expenses paid resort where he was to be pampered for his entire stay. Hence he was not there to answer the door.

"Hey! Christopher!" Jaehyun shouted, throwing his hands up. Said Christopher, who was also known as Bangchan, rolled his eyes and lightly punched the other on his shoulder. "Didn't your mom teach you not to answer people's doors?!" He joked, walking into the house.

"Taetae! I'm home!" He screamed loudly. "Well, Christopher," Jaehyun sassed. "Joke's on you because This is my home too!" He stuck out his tongue to the younger. "Didn't YOUR mom teach you to use inside voices in the house?" He raised an eyebrow and folded his arms on his chest. Bangchan rolled his eyes and pulled his suitcases in.

"Heavens!" Jaehyun shouted. "Are you planning to move in?!" He taunted the younger who laughed mockingly. "Haha very funny old man," Bangchan mocked and walked to the living room where he threw himself to the bean bag and sighed dramatically, causing Jaehyun to scoff. 

The Kim siblings came rushing down the stairs. Well, Taehyung was running away from a pouting Yugyeom, when he bumped into Bangchan, who had fortunately just abandoned his suitcase.

"Hyungie!" Bangchan exclaimed and he pick the older up and twirled him around, making the him giggle. Yugyeom rolled his eyes. He didn't introduce his friends to his brother for them to steal him. He sulked, as he threw himself on the couch, moving his eyes to where Bangchan had now threw Taehyung over his shoulder. The latter was just laughing his lungs out. 

They heard the door opened and they all looked towards the living room entrance to see who had arrived. Well Jaehyun and Yugyeom looked at the entrance, Bangchan still had Taehyung hanging from his shoulder.

I don't know which one it was between Bangchan being super strong or Taehyung being light, but Bangchan could carry Taehyung for hours on end, barely breaking a sweat. It was often like that and Yugyeom often sulked at Bangchan 'stealing his brother'.

"Gguk! Welcome," Yugyeom loudly said. However, instead of looking at the guest he was welcoming, he was looking at the duo whom one of them is hanging over the shoulder of the other. He was smirking at Bangchan. However, bless his heart, Bangchan was not aware that the youngest twin had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Taehyung quickly patted the younger's back, signaling for him to put him down. To which Bangchan did and went towards the newcomers to greet them.

The guest who just arrived were Jungkook, Mingyu, Eunwoo, and DK. Mingyu was coming straight from the dorm, so he had offered the others a ride to the Kim residence, to which the three gladly agreed.

As soon as Bangchan put the older down, the other three came filing in to the living room. DK came in smiling widely, snug in one of the biggest scarfs Taehyung has ever seen. Causing him to giggle and hug the younger.

As soon as everyone settled down Taehyung cleared his throat, causing everyone to turn to him. He was nestled between Jaehyun and Mingyu. Yugyeom was settled on the floor in front of Taehyung's feet and the others were scattered around the room.

"So!" He exclaimed as he clapped his hands. "We'll be here for a week and a few days and I have each and every day planned out! But firstly, The rooms," He said and pinched Mingyu who wanted to comment. He knew the younger wanted to say something about the room arrangements, but he wanted to finish first before anyone said anything.

"There are 4 rooms on the first floor, 2 here on the ground floor and another 3 in the basement. Excluding our rooms of course, so the sleeping arrangements will be as follows," Taehyung started. 

"Baekhyun and Wooshik will take the two rooms in the west wing on the first floor, along with Eunwoo. Jaehyun will take the one in the east wing, Bangchan will take the one on the ground floor then DK and Jungkook will take the basement. Don't worry, it is fully furnished, including a full bar and a full kitchen." Taehyung announced.

"Yes DK, even the pantry," Taehyung playfully sighed, responding to the younger who he had anticipated was going to ask about the pantry.

This was their holiday home. They didn't necessarily live here besides during holidays, and from now on, when they host holidays. It was a huge manor on the outskirts of Seoul with an even bigger yard.

Taehyung was the one who chose it when the twins asked him if they could host their friends for festive holidays this year, and he was more than happy to. Even though he had about two friends which he met at the café, that he could invite. But it was no big deal honestly. Especially since he got along with his brothers' friends just fine.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.6K 396 31
In "Forbidden Love", explore the intense and complicated love story between two K-pop superstars whose love for each other may ultimately lead to the...
3K 519 13
An art college student and a man met in a museum. He's an artist, she hates his art. He's caos, she's harmony. She's scared of the world. He will ma...
251K 13.2K 48
Kim Taehyung, the most feared name in South Korea, His personality was as hard as a rock, strict to his rules and a man of his words. Nothing matters...
5.8K 296 39
Jeon and Jia are in love but refuse to break the bond of their friendship. Content with not revealing what they feel for each other, they decide not...