- chance - Tom kaulitz -

By sincerellyisa

" i love you jamey. " " me too isis. " More

CHANCE
001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
Thank you.
GIRL BHE
014
015
016
017
Txts we never saw
Txts we never saw pt. 2
valentines day special
018

005

127 4 11
By sincerellyisa

ISIS TALKED TO A GUY BY HER LOCKER. She thought he was super cute,so she asked him out.

"Hey, do you wanna maybe, go out sometime?"

"Sure."

"Maybe to a picnic?"

"It's a date."

"Okay." She said swallowing nervously.

"What's a date?" Asked Tom behind her

"Nothing." She said walking away quickly.

"Come on tell me."

"Where's bill?" She asked

"He didn't wanna come today."

"Alright. Well bye."

"No." He said grabbing her wrist

"Georg and gustav aren't here either."

"Okay?? Not my problem. Go make some friends."

"I can't." He said, grabbing her wrist a little tighter but gently

"Fine." She said rolling her eyes.

"And quit holding my hand you weirdo." She said snatching her hand away as he started to walk next to her.

"Where are we going?" He asked looking at her.

"I'm going to my math class. Then I'm going to go see bill."

"Okay.. then I'm coming."

"We don't have the same math class."

"And?? Im coming."

"Tom listen," she said turning to him and gently cupping his face.

"I love you, your my best friend in fact, right behind bill. But you can skip your 3rd period class just because you want to. Okay?? Your gonna go to class, and meet me outside after. Then we go to your house, where bill is. Got it?"

"Fine." He said grabbing both of her hands before she let go of his face.

"Bye." She said entering her math class.

Isis sighed as she sat in the back and took out her notebook to start taking notes, but someone nudged her.

"What?" She asked as she saw Emma

"I didn't mean to leave you for the guys, I swear. I only went because the other girls went. I wanna be friends with you, so much that I dropped the other girls for you. Please."

"Fine."

"Tom where we're you?!" She basically yelled

"Sorry.."

"Where. We're. You!" She asked

"I was in the bathroom calling bill."

"Whatever. Come on."

Isis grabbed Toms hand and they walked down the sidewalk together, they talked and laughed, tom even got smacked by isis since he made a couple dirty jokes.

"Okay open the door."

"I don't have a key?" He laughed

" are you dumb??" She said rolling her eyes

"Just knock." She added

"Yea yea shut up."

Tom knocked and bill immediately opened. He basically jumped on isis and hugged her tightly. Tom just watched in both jealousy and annoyance.

"I'm sorry I wasn't at school!"

"It's fine." She said laughing as she took his hands off her shoulders.

"I have exciting news for the both of you. Georg and gustav already know."

"What's up?" Said tom sitting down, isis doing the same as bill stood infront of them

"Tokio hotel.. is going on tour!" He said smiling

"That's amazing!" Yelled tom jumping up and hugging his brother

"That's great! When?" Asked isis

" 2 weeks!"

"That's soon."

"What?? Your gonna miss me or something?" Laughed tom

"No." She laughed

"I'll miss bill though. "

"That's so rude." He said sitting next to her and putting an arm around her.

"I have to go.. I'm sorry." She said smiling.

"Where?" Asked bill

"I've got a date with someone."

"Who?"

"This guy who plays football, Owen ."

Tom and bill looked at each other and back to her

"What?"

"Don't go." Said tom rubbing his temples

"Why? Are you jealous?" She laughed

"No." He said letting bill talk

"The jocks do this thing where they have a list of girls who they've had.. sex with. They put you on the list and your name is there forever, before they put you on the list thought, they take a picture of you guys after and post it on Facebook, where all of their friends see. Not only that but-"

"That's ridiculous. You're just worried I'll leave if I get with him. I won't, byee!" She said laughing as she left the twins' house

Isis and Owen sat on a blanket together, Owen rubbing his stomach, showing that he's full. He layed on his back and watched the sky.

"Hey, do you wanna go to my car?"

"Uhm. Sure." She said standing up and following him.

He opened the car door and closed it for her. Then he got in on his own.

"So.. why'd you wanna go on a date with me?" He said smiling

"I think your funny, I love your personality. And your pretty cute." She said laughing

"I love your smile." He said

Isis couldn't hold back her smile. Owen took this opportunity and started leaning in. Isis noticed this and thought, what could go wrong. Tom and bill were lying. She started leaning in herself, are what seemed like hours their lips finally touched. What was meant to be a small peck turned into a deep kiss, and that's led to everyone taking their clothes off, and Isis found herself on top of Owen.  Before she continued with Owen, she thought about tom and bill, once again, for the 6th time that night. She sighed, dismissing what they had said once again.

Isis woke up to people knocking on her bedroom door, she groaned and yelled that it was open.

"How was the date?!" Asked bill

"Bill it's 5am.."

"How was it?" Asked Tom

"Did you.." bill started, waiting for isis to finish

"Yes. And what about it." She said rolling her eyes.

Tom and bill sat beside her.

"We warned you." Laughed Tom.

"You shouldn't go to school today." He added

"I'm going. Wait outside my room." She said pushing them out, while doing this toms sunglasses fell out of his pocket

Isis got out of bed and picked out of her clothes for the day, black lacy panties and a matching bra, dark slightly baggy jeans and her favorite green hoodie. She underessed and threw her dirty clothes in her bin.

She put on her panties and bra, she picked up her jeans but stopped as her bedroom door opened.

"Tom!" She yelled as Tom enetred her room and made eye contact with her before looking her up and down.

"Shit! Sorry isis!" He said as he quickly closed the door.

Isis sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror although Tom walked in and she hated him for that in the moment, for some reason she needed to know she looked good, and she did.

Isis grabbed her jeans and quickly put them on, along with her green hoodie. She put her hair in a high ponytail before grabbing black socks and her white Air Force 1's. She quickly put those on and opened her bedroom door. Tom and bill looked at her awkwardly.

"What?"

"Im so-"

"It was bound to happen eventually." She said rolling her eyes as she walked downstairs.

"What do you mean it was bound to happen?" Asked bill

"We've been friends for so long, there's no way that one point in life that I wouldn't flash you or you wouldn't flash me." She laughed

"I haven't seen you like that." Said bill faking jealousy

"Do you want to?" She asked laughing

Bill only shrugged, not thinking she was serious. Isis took this weisouly and lifted up her hoodie to reveal her black bra. Tom only smirked but bill covered his eyes.

"I didn't think you were actually gonna show me!" He yelled, covering toms eyes too.

"You sounded serious." She said grabbing and umbrella since she noticed that it was raining out.

"I'd have no problem t seeing that again-" said tom, bill smacking him for saying that.

"Come on."

"Are you sure you wanna go to school?" Asked bill

"Oh my goodness it was just a date! There's no way what you said was true, let's go."

How do we feel

School starts tomorrow .........

Ur joeking

Anyway I'm wearing flared jeans, my blazers, and my green and black striped sweater with straightened hair.

How do we feel about that outfit??

And how do we feel abt that chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.4K 36
y/n goes to a Tokio Hotel concert for her friends birthday, she falls in love with the lead guitarist, Tom Kaulitz, with ups and downs in their relat...
51.1K 1.6K 70
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Crimson's life is changed when her dad gets a job offer he can't refuse. Luckily for her, her new life isn't as terrible as she'd ant...
16.5K 340 25
Juliette attends a Tokio Hotel concert with her friend, Lilith. The lead singer of the band compliments her hair which leads to something more.
132K 1.4K 33
T.H. short stories !! Smut included ! "*" plz be kind ! β€’Tom Kaulitz β€’Bill Kaulitz β€’Georg Listing β€’Gustav SchΓ€fer