The Red Conqueror

By SkimReader07

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... More

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
OVA 3: Confirming Doubts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 25

10.1K 159 135
By SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

WITH ISSEI

Issei transported back to the opening of the cave, he felt good, he handled his finals. Although it wasn't official, since the grades had to be entered in, Sona said that he passed, so he didn't have to worry about that. He wanted to celebrate with Ingvild, since Zeoticus also replenished their food supply. However, when he started thinking about the girl, he remembered the good luck kiss that she gave him. Spending weeks with her in the Oasis made him develop some feelings towards her and he didn't know how to go about it.

It made him nervous, he wasn't like this with Serafall, but then again, he was drinking and was in a dark place at the time. A dark place which Serafall pulled him from and allowed him to complete the ritual that nearly changed him. He knew he needed to speak with Serafall before he started anything with any girl, otherwise, he felt like he would cheat on her and he didn't want to do that. Since he was aware that she allowed him a harem, he knew she was the alpha and had better judgment than Rias, so he decided to contact her and created a communication circle.

Serafall: Hello?

Issei: Hey, Sera-chan.

Serafall: Ise-kun? What's going on?

Issei: I... - he let out a sigh - you were right.

Serafall: About?

Issei: You were right about me falling for Ingvild.

Serafall: Uh-huh, and?

Issei: What do you mean and?

Serafall: I mean what are you going to do about it?

Issei: I don't know, I mean she gave me a kiss, but it wasn't on the lips, but it was close.

Serafall: It means she likes you and has fallen for you as well, does she know about me?

Issei: Yes, she knows about you and that you are my fiancee, but I think she also heard you speak about having a harem.

Serafall: How so?

Issei: I mean when I was speaking to you and Merlin, I couldn't sense her, she has this ability or something that you can't even sense her presence, after I finished talking to you, when we last spoke earlier in the week, she was right beside me and who knows how long she was standing there.

Serafall: Ise, how long are you going to keep your heart closed?

Issei: What?

Serafall: She wants to be with you, what's wrong with that? Did you ever tell her about "them" and what they did?

Issei: Yes, I did.

Serafall: So she knows what not to do, also since you confessed to me that you are falling for her, what's stopping you? I told you that you can have a harem.

Issei: I know, I just... I figured that I should talk to you, you know to be sure because if I didn't I would feel like I was cheating on you and I'd be just like them.

Serafall: Are you going to ask for my permission for every girl that comes up to you? Ise, you're your own man, if you keep asking me for permission for girls, there are some that would think I'm holding your balls, but I'm not. I trust your judgment of character. I know it didn't work the first couple of times, but the third time's a charm, right?

Issei: I'm trying to have a heart to heart and you're making jokes - chuckling at her attitude.

Serafall: Well, you're laughing, so I guess I did alright.

Issei: Yeah, you did.

Serafall: So go get that girl, you can repay me, when you get back, okay?

Issei: Okay, thanks for the pep talk.

Serafall: Of course, it's what I'm supposed to do, lift you up, not bring you down, it's my job as your future wife. And since you have been working with her, um, what's her name? You never mentioned it the first time.

Issei: Right, it's Ingvild, I think it's Nordic.

Serafall: It sounds like it, Ingvild, Ingvild - repeating the name - yeah, definitely sounds like it, but going back to what I said, you've been working with Ingvild, she lifts you up, right?

Issei: Yeah, I would say so, I want to be able to protect her, similar to how I once felt about Asia, but unlike Asia, Ingvild is capable of fighting, I think she's determined to not see me get hurt.

Serafall: I think you will meet more like her along the way, when they hear your story.

Issei: I guess.

Serafall: So go to her, you'll always have me, when you return.

Issei: Unless Merlin beats me to it.

Serafall: Please don't start on that again. She's been annoying me nonstop, I can't even enjoy the hot springs, worrying that she may jump me.

Issei: Haha, ok, ok, sorry, just wanted to tease you.

Serafall: If you're still thinking with your dick, it should be in a Leviathan in the next hour - smirking as she knew that she turned the tables and embarrassed him a little.

Issei: Shut up - blushing immensely at what she was insinuating.

Serafall: See? Not so fun, when the shoes on the other foot, but seriously, you've been with that girl for weeks in your "Oasis" place, she has kissed you, you're both attracted to each other, you have the most awesome fiancee that has given you permission for a harem, so time to take the next step in your relationship, my dear, tell her how you feel and take her to bed.

Issei: Haha, yes, you definitely are awesome, but even that doesn't do enough justice for you.

Serafall: Well, thank you, so run along and restart your harem, anyway, I have to go, I have to prepare for an early day tomorrow, you know with Sona's graduation and all.

Issei: Oh, right, then I guess I better let you go, huh?

Serafall: Yeah, you got another Leviathan to worry about.

Issei: You know she told me that she wanted to live in this age with me.

Serafall: Then you better quit talking to me and give her one of the best nights of her life, good luck, love you.

Issei: Haha, love you, too - disconnecting the communication circle - okay, I can do this, I can do this.

As he took deep breaths and began walking back to the cave, as he did, he sensed for any possible intruders. He never looked into checking the news of the possibility that the dead rogue exorcists were found. Upon entering, he remembered what Ozai said about getting something for Ingvild. He stopped to think about what to get her, when he stepped into the treasure room.

Issei: 'Damn, what should I get her, there's so much in this place, there's got to be something that stands out.'

He began searching through the gold and jewels, looking for something that looked unique. All he got was nothing but gold rings, jewels, gold necklaces, but nothing mattered. The only things that he had seen that were unique were those gloves and Arondight. There were some magic weapons that he and Ingvild used to train, but they were all the same.

Issei: Damn it! There's nothing good around here!

Ozai: Problems?

Issei: 'Yes, I was taking your advice on getting something for Ingvild, but there's nothing worthy, it's all the same shit, gold, gold, jewels, gold, some magic items, but they're plain, but nothing stands out.'

Ozai: Do you remember how you first met me?

Issei: 'Yeah?'

Ozai: What did you do then?

Issei: 'Hmm, I was trying to get to the volcano and just let my mind go.'

Ozai: And what happened?

Issei: 'I ended up moving closer to the volcano.'

Ozai: So do the same thing and sense something that is not like the others, feel their magic and see what you can find.

Issei: 'Alright, if you say so.'

Ozai: I know so, remember I've been alive longer than you have been born.'

Issei: 'I know, sorry' - as he started to focus on the magic items in the treasure room.

For the next couple of hours, Issei went through the treasure room, finding some magical items such as blades and pendants, but nothing out of the ordinary. He did note that he and Ingvild could use them for training. It made him wonder if Ingvild found some things herself. He made note that he didn't come across the gloves, which did worry him a little.

Ozai had told him, when he left his grandmother's place to try them on, and he didn't because he had met Ingvild and became focused on her. He continued on his search, until he stumbled upon a ring box. He figured that it was just another ring, but decided to check it out. Opening the box, he found an ornate silver ring that was shaped in a dragon's head and had a blue pearl attached to it.

Issei: Whoa, this is different, I think Ingvild will like this - feeling satisfied, but he noticed that the ring didn't emit magic energy, which was fine with him, it was unique.

As he walked back towards the Oasis, he was wondering what he was going to say to Ingvild. He knew he cared for her and wanted the best for her, but was that really him? He hoped he was, he thought the same with Serafall, but he knew he shouldn't doubt himself. So yes, he believed he was the best, he would prove it time and time again that he was the best.

He was not afraid to put his life on the line, he did so against countless enemies, though he did die again due to Samael's poison, he came back, even Ddraig told him that he was the best carrier that he ever had. The proud dragon even explained how he requested for Issei's life to dragon gods to help resurrect Issei. Issei faced off against Euclid, who had a copy of the Boosted Gear, against rogue exorcists that were led by Vasco Strada, joined the vampire civil war to help his former kouhai's friend, Valery Tepes and the new leader of the vampire faction, Elmenhilde. He even took on the evil dragon, Apophis, and somehow obtained a piece of the dragon's power and he also took on the Beast of the Apocalypse, itself, until the seal was ready, so he did his best to stall. However, in that battle, he made a mistake and that mistake was trying to assist Vali, his former rival.

Throughout those battles, he would be lying if he wasn't afraid, in addition, he took on Diehauser, the champion of the rating games who defected. Issei fought him for the Hyoudou, it's a shame that they forgot that. He confessed to Serafall, though he was unsure about her feelings until she confessed as well. He knew Ingvild liked him, so he knew he shouldn't be afraid of rejection as he reached the doors to the Oasis.

Issei: No time like the present - as he stepped into the Oasis.

Upon entry, he was surprised that it was nighttime, probably the first time that he noticed that the time of day likely matched the time of day outside. Well, more like in Japan, since he left there late in the afternoon, it was likely evening there now. He enjoyed the starry night, it made everything so peaceful, now he just needed to find Ingvild.

He decided to head to Ddraig's cave first, however as he was getting close, he heard some rushing water. The sound reminded him of the Angel Falls, the place where he did his dragon testing. He then stopped walking, as he realized something, it was rushing water, but not that of a river.

Issei: 'Wait a minute, that's not a river' - he left the path on the way to the cave and headed towards the rushing water.

Issei looked around in surprise, where what was once a river was now a waterfall. He was simply stunned, it wasn't huge, but still large enough that someone could stand underneath it and there was still some distance to top.

Issei: Ingvild must have been busy - he whispered to himself as he stood on the ridge.

He could only guess that Ingvild looked into learning some earth elemental magic to create the cliffside for the water to rush over it. He liked the view and then he looked down and his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He stood frozen at the spectacle that was happening underneath the waterfall. It was Ingvild, moving fluidly with a blade in her hand. It was shaped like a katana, but not as long as one. It was a kodachi that had a dark blue guard and handle, along with a silver blade.

However, it wasn't the blade that surprised him, but it was Ingvild herself. It was not the fact that she was swinging the blade quite well, it was the fact that she was naked. It was a sight for Issei to behold because throughout his time with Ingvild, he never peeked on her and gave her privacy, though when he had seen her naked, those were some accidents. He had seen many naked bodies before, due to her attitude, he could only compare her to the church trio. Before he could say that she looked similar to Asia, but thanks to their training, Ingvild's body was a little more fleshed out and toned. Not as toned as Xenovia's, but for all he knew, Xenovia could have gotten lazy, but toned almost close to Irina, Ingvild had grown to be as tall as either of the former exorcists as well, so she was taller than Asia. Ingvild's breasts were also bigger than Asia's, but he knew that from when he met her.

Issei: 'Wow' - he thought as his mouth began to dry up, the waterfall only accentuated her beauty as she was in her element, literally.

He knew that it was possible that in a few moments she could catch him and thus it could ruin the talk that he had planned to speak with her about. Not wanting to risk it, he furiously shook his head, and backed away from the ridge. His heart was pounding tremendously and was having an internal meltdown. He wondered how he could have spoken to Serafall so easily and then remembered that he had been drinking and they say alcohol can be considered "liquid courage". Unfortunately, he didn't have any of that as he exited the Oasis to think.

Issei: Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck - how could he face her now, he had seen her naked.

Ozai: And you're worried about that? - reading the boy's thoughts.

Issei: 'What?'

Ozai: You were going to see her in that state eventually, you need to calm your nerves, and get back in there.

Issei: 'I doubt you know what I'm going through.'

Ozai: I wouldn't say that, remember...

Issei: 'Yeah, yeah, you've been around longer than I've been alive, I know.'

Ozai: Since I am sounding crude, maybe you should listen to a "gentleman", then?

Issei: 'No, Ozai, you're right, I need to look her in the eye and tell her, I think you and I know that if I don't, it will cause tension between us and that won't be good for either of our training sessions.

Ozai: That's nice to hear, but I think when it's time, you should talk to the blade.

Issei: 'I will, Arondight, can you hear me?'

Arondight: Yes?

Issei: You have told me about Lancelot, but I want to know precisely what he did.

Arondight: Yes, I figured, he confessed his love for Lady Guinevere, she was King Arthur's wife, and she loved him, not Arthur, but Lancelot.

Issei: 'Why didn't she just leave Arthur? Or talk to him about not being happy?'

Arondight: I cannot answer that for I am not her, but they continued the affair for a while, but it was eventually discovered, which led to the end of Arthur's kingdom. Lancelot went from the White Knight to the Black Knight as time went on.

Issei: 'So what, they had a happily ever after?'

Arondight: No, Guinevere blamed their adulterous relationship for causing the destruction of the Round Table and told Lancelot that he should return to his lands and never see her face again. Even before that Lancelot had fits of madness in the presence of sexually charged women and suicidal tendencies, it, made Guinevere doubt his love for her. Though before the affair was revealed, he had been tricked by Lady Elaine that she was Guinevere and he slept with her through deception, resulting in the birth of Galahad or I guess you know him as Belzard. Anyways, Lancelot went to live a monastic life, when he learned that Guinevere was taking a life of penitence. Later on, he had a dream that Guinevere was dying. He went to go see her one last time, but she was dead before she got there... I was too late.'

Issei: 'You were... too late?' - his eyes then widened as he now knew who he had been talking to the whole time - 'You're Lancelot, aren't you?'

Lancelot: Yes, I ruined so much because I fell in love with a woman that was taken.

Issei: 'Just great, I am stuck with a traitor' - as he let out a sigh.

Lancelot: I understand if you don't feel the need to use my blade...

Issei: 'No! I'm going to need Arondight, even if your soul is sealed in it, you also taught me your style. It really advanced my swordsmanship, I can't thank you enough for that. However, it makes sense how you related your story to me earlier, in regards to the one, who first helped me wield a sword and that was Kiba.'

Lancelot: Ah, yes, I did not forget.

Issei: 'But she was right, you destroyed a lot with your betrayal towards Arthur, you're lucky, Belzard still cared for you, frankly, I think you should let Guinevere go and stayed with Elaine, she clearly loved you, but you were too delusional, did you feel any remorse for what you did? Or did you feel remorse because Guinevere wanted nothing to do with you anymore?'

Lancelot: Both and you are right, I still kept pursuing Guinevere, she had sent me away twice, the second time was after she found out about my affair with Elaine, but every time, she would send people to find me. I killed so many people that tried to expose us. If I had stayed with Elaine, maybe Galahad would not have grown up without a father, however, he became the knight that Merlin prophesied.

Issei: 'Maybe so, I guess some things were meant to happen for a reason.'

Lancelot: Like maybe you were meant to meet that girl, Galahad's legacy was meant to live on through you.

Issei: 'I can say that Guinevere did love you at some point, since she always sent people out for you after what weeks?'

Lancelot: Years, actually.

Issei: 'Damn, she knows how to hold a grudge, I don't intend to be like her, I have my baa-chan to thank for that, maybe if I find that missing fragment and meet Merlin, your soul can be free? I'm assuming she's the one that put your soul there, since she sealed you, right?'

Lancelot: Yes, she did.

Issei: 'So that's the plan, maybe you can find peace in the afterlife, Guinevere made hers, you should do the same.'

Lancelot: What about you?

Issei: 'Well, me, as I look back on those memories, I realized something, neither Gasper nor Kiba were proud of what they did, when I saw them leave that hotel, I remembered their faces as I retold the story to Ingvild. And you know what, whatever shit they are going through, I hope they find their peace like Guinevere did and I hope you do, too, Lancelot.'

Lancelot: You think of others that hurt you, but you do not seek revenge, Arthur did, when he found out.

Issei: 'Yeah, but I'm not Arthur, I have no intention of causing some civil war, it would only cause more despair, I have no intention to see that reality.'

Lancelot: What of the others?

Issei: 'Hmm, my grandmother told me that I will confront them at some point, by they will experience their own despair and through that despair, maybe they will find peace, I don't know, I left it in the hands of the factions because I did not want to worry about it, it would only cause me more despair, so a peaceful solution for me was to let someone else handle it and I can worry about myself.'

Lancelot: You truly are an interesting individual, Issei, I am glad to have requested you to pull my blade, I hope that it will guide you to seeking the peace that you strive for.

Issei: Thank you, Lancelot.

Lancelot: I suggest your first step is speaking with that girl, so you may find a resolve in your feelings.

Issei: 'Yeah, I know' - as he started walking back into the Oasis - 'thanks for telling me that story, it makes me glad that I did not go the route that I saw in my visions during my test for my powers.'

Lancelot: Why's that?

Issei: 'Because it would put me on the run, Rias would change the truth to protect herself, it's in her nature, since she's spoiled thus causing despair on me and maybe the factions as well, especially with this new threat, and it's possible that Vritra and maybe Albion would be too late in revealing the truth, thus causing the new threat to strike when the despair of me being wrongly accused affects everyone.'

Lancelot: I see, then I would never have met you or I might have, but you would have been just like me falling into madness.

Issei: 'Maybe' - as he was heading back to the waterfall - 'I gotta let you go as you said I need to find my peace with Ingvild.'

Lancelot: I'll leave you to it, good luck - and he thought to himself - 'you are growing to be a better man than me, Issei, just like my son, I hope my blade will see you through to the peace that you aim to achieve.'

For Issei, he had reached the ridge where he saw the waterfall, but this time, Ingvild was not there. He headed down to see if maybe he could track her, just in case that she went in a different direction other than Ddraig's cave. Seeing that her footprints were only walking back in the direction of the cave, he looked at the ring box that he still had in his hand and then set off towards the cave. He calmed his nerves as Ozai suggested, he knew what he wanted from Ingvild, she wanted to live in this age with him and he wanted it as well.

He finally reached the mouth of the cave, there was a small light, more likely from a small fire that they used as light, although the flowers that Issei had used for the mixture also glowed. It led the way to the one who he was seeking as he walked into the "belly of the beast". He was sure that she could hear his footsteps as he heard a shuffle and pitter patter of her footsteps coming his way.

Finally, he saw her, she was dressed this time and she was holding a box that seemed oddly familiar to him. She had a smile on her face and he guessed that she was in a rush to meet him, since she was barefoot. Though that didn't matter much, since the cave floor was always warm and was comfortable to walk barefoot on, since the pathway was made of smooth stone.

Issei: Hey - greeting her with a smile.

Ingvild: You're back!

Issei: Yeah, I am.

Ingvild: How did it go?

Issei: Well, it's not official yet, but from what Sona says, I passed.

Ingvild: Congratulations! I got this in the treasure room for you - holding out the box to him.

Issei: You didn't have to do that.

Ingvild: But I wanted to, you've helped me so much, I probably would have been dead if you didn't track me. Ever since I found myself here in this forest, being with you has been the first time that I have felt safe and accepted, so please accept this - still holding out the box.

Issei let out a sigh and walked towards her, until he was within an arm's length.

Issei: Okay - as he began to open the box and let out a gasp.

Ingvild: What is it? - worried by his reaction.

Issei: Nothing - giving her a smile - you helped me find what I was looking for.

When he touched the gloves, Issei got a similar vision that Ingvild did when she touched the gloves. He saw a red dragon with gold accents, but he couldn't see it clearly because of the fire that surrounded it, the dragon roared at him as its eye bore into him. The roar brought him back to reality and saw he was brought down to a knee and Ingvild was kneeling right beside him with a worried look.

Ingvild: Are you okay?

Issei: Yeah - as he reached for the gloves again.

Ingvild: Are you sure? - holding his hand to stop him from touching the gloves because she knew it's what caused him to collapse.

Issei simply smiled at her and knew he would have to do something that would leave her stunned. He took his other hand and stroked her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. It got the reaction that he was looking for as she was frozen stiff in surprise.

Issei: I'm sure - taking the gloves and as he did, he noticed that the opening of them widened to accommodate his hand size.

He started with his left hand as the wrist guard widened for him to slip his left hand inside. When he did, the glove tightened to his hand size, it was not too tight that it took blood away from his hands. It was comfortable and snug, he moved his fingers a little, hearing some mechanical whirring in the gloves. Once he got it situated, he put on the right glove, it did the same thing as the left glove, getting accommodated to his motions.

He smiled at seeing the gloves, it did remind him a little of the Boosted Gear, but smaller. Suddenly, the light blue gems darkened to an emerald green that he had seen on the Boosted Gear. He was surprised by that, now it definitely reminded him of the Boosted Gear.

Issei: Thanks for the gift, Ingvild.

Ingvild: Huh? Oh, you're welcome - she was still perplexed by the kiss, but she noticed something in the gloves' gems - um, Issei-san, there seems to be a fire in your gloves.

Issei: What? - as he looked at the back of his hands and saw there was a little fire in the gems - huh, you're right, wait a minute...

The fires began to grow in the gems and Issei and Ingvild felt like they were going to explode as the fire reached the surface of the gems. Instead of bursting out in flames, the gems glowed a bright amber color that shone throughout the hallway of the cave. The light forced Ingvild and Issei to cover their eyes and Issei tilted his hands away from them and in that moment of blindness, a voice was heard.

????: Assimilate!

Issei had heard that voice before as his eyes opened and looked back at the gloves. However, the gloves were no longer on his hands, which confused him, but that was not his concern right now.

Issei: Ddraig! - looking over his hands - Ddraig! Come on, partner, can hear me?

Issei had finally heard his voice after so long, but sadly, he got no response. Ingvild saw his sadness and went to hug him, holding him close to him and in response, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Ingvild: I'm sorry.

Issei: Don't be, it's not your fault, but I'm getting closer, I heard his voice, so I'm getting there. I'm sorry about your gift, but I think it became a part of me, which reminds me - as he went to the ring box that he dropped from when he first touched the gloves - I also have something for you.

Ingvild looked in confusion, until she saw the ring box that he was presented towards her.

Issei: I was looking for something in the treasure room for you, to thank you, Ingvild. Before I met you, I'm not fully sure where I would be. I know that I would be training, but I would still be sheltered. I was glad to be able to open up to you about my past as well and thank you for having faith in me. Just to let you know, I passed, so I wanted to give you something unique - as he opened up the ring, showing the silver dragon head ring - something that was different from the others, I hope you like it.

Ingvild: Thank you - she made no move to take the ring, she was still just shocked about it.

Issei: May I? - as he took her hand and placed the ring on it, when he did, the blue pearl glowed and hummed - 'guess there was some magic to it after all' - he thought to himself.

Ingvild: Wow - she whispered in amazement.

Issei: There's something else I want to talk to you about - as he stood up and held his hand out to help her up.

Ingvild: What is it? - as she took his hand.

Issei: It's about us.

Ingvild: Oh?

Issei: You told me that you want to live in this age with me, is that still true?

Ingvild: Yes, I do - as she looked down and blushed - I don't think I would want that with anyone else.

Issei: But you've only known me, what if you meant someone else?

Ingvild: I'd rather be with you - she clutched his hand harder - when you told me about how you ended up here, I knew that I didn't want to be like any of those that hurt you. Leaving you would make me feel as if I'm hurting you and I don't want that. If I meet new people, I know that I would be meeting them with you and I like spending time with you.

Issei: That's good to hear because before I told you that I would like that you want to live this age with me and that still stands. You see, Ingvild, over time, I began to fall for you - this caused Ingvild to look up at him in shock.

Ingvild: Really? - from what Issei could see, there was hope in her eyes.

Issei: Yeah, I want to be with you. I feared falling for another girl, but I've been with you for weeks here. I've always had this feeling to protect you and make sure that you're safe, so I want you by my side always.

Ingvild: So I can be in your harem?

Issei: Harem? Wait, how do you know about that? - then his eyes widened in realization - you heard Sera-chan speak on it, didn't you?

Ingvild: Yes - blushing again - when you told me that you had a fiancee, I was a little disappointed because I figured you were monogamous, but when I heard her say that you could have a harem, I thought I had a chance because I developed feelings for you. I'm glad you want to protect me, but I also want to protect you, too - as she placed her other hand on his chest - I don't want to become a liability to you, it's why I'm glad that you are helping me train, I even did some training with some weapons while you were away, along with some magic training.

Issei: Yeah, I saw the waterfall, it looks wonderful.

Ingvild: I know you did.

Issei: Really?

Ingvild: Yeah, I sensed you, so I know you saw me naked.

Issei: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, you just looked so beautiful and how you moved with the blade in your hand, it was amazing. I'm glad you found a weapon that suits you.

Ingvild: Thanks - blushing heavily.

Issei: But I am sorry that I saw you in a vulnerable state, I won't let it happen again.

Ingvild: Why not?

Issei: Huh?

Ingvild: Why wouldn't you let it happen again? I wasn't planning on you being there but I didn't mind. Issei, I fell for you, too, and have wanted you to accept me.

At this, Issei gulped, swallowing a lump in his throat, but he let her continue.

Ingvild: So hearing that you fell for me makes me relieved because I don't want to keep these feelings repressed any longer.

Issei: Then don't - as he stepped closer to her, placing his hand on her waist - just say it.

Ingvild felt her breath hitch at his contact and looked him in the eyes.

Ingvild: I love you.

Now it was Issei's turn to feel his breath stop for a moment as he moved his hand up her waistline to her neck. He swallowed that lump again in his throat, he knew that he wanted to be with this girl. He knew that Serafall would take a liking to her as well and with the advice he had been given, there was no need to hold back.

Issei: I love you, too - and pulled her in for a kiss, at least this time, she was a little more prepared for it.

He couldn't get into the tongue action because Ingvild was a little unfamiliar with the art of kissing, but she tried to match his intensity. Eventually, the two of them broke away.

Ingvild: I'm sorry.

Issei: What for? - as they rested their foreheads against each other.

Ingvild: I'm just not used to this, I never really kissed anyone before.

Issei: Well, we got the time to learn.

Ingvild: Are you sure?

Issei: Well, according to Serafall, I'm supposed to give you one of the best nights of your life - as his eyes looked on in love and lust.

Ingvild: I'd... like that - her eyes also held the same love and lust.

Issei: This may involve you getting naked again, are you sure about this?

Ingvild: As long as I'm with you, then yes, I'm prepared.

Issei: I'll try to be gentle - pulling her for another kiss and picking her up in the process as she instinctively wrapped her legs around him and he pulled away from her - then we better get started.

With that, Issei carried her further into the cave, kissing her neck and the top of her breasts. He enjoyed hearing her whimpers of satisfaction, he was glad that he was pleasing her body, but he knew she was nervous. So he hoped that he could contain his growing dragon instincts, otherwise he would put her in the state that he left Serafall. He didn't want to happen as it would hinder their training. He hoped those phoenix tears could ease the pain if it came to that, but he was going to uphold that promise. He was very glad that there was no one in the Oasis besides him because he would soon find out if Ingvild was a screamer. After all, with the vocals that she had, it wouldn't surprise him if she was.

AT HOTARU'S RESIDENCE (GRADUATION DAY)

Irina had woken up early, today was the day, not just graduation, but also the day that she would be giving up her angelhood. She was glad that she didn't have to see Rias or any of them. She had her things all packed up and soon Griselda would come to take her to Heaven and from there, she wouldn't be back here, but gone back to England.

She looked at herself in the mirror, before months ago, she was probably one of the happiest girls ever. That happiness died a few weeks ago and she had become a shell of herself. Now, she could see somewhat of a semblance of who she once was, back before she made one of the worst mistakes of her life. She was glad that she had people like Hotaru, Rossweisse, and Lightning be there to correct her, so she would miss them.

As she freshened herself up for her trial, she could only hope that Gabriel would be able to forgive her one day. She was also going to miss Ravel, someone who could understand her pain as they knew they were at fault and stupidly made the wrong decisions. She traced the scar on her cheek, she would never forget what Serafall did, not to her, but to Issei. After seeing him look healthy, she was glad that he could come out strong on the other side. Now today, she would know if she could do the same as he did and transition back to being a human. She suddenly felt some demonic presences as well as a holy one. She feared that Rias and the others came for her, so she rushed downstairs to defend her grandmother figure.

What she found instead surprised her, as Serafall, Rossweisse, Lightning, and Griselda were there. Hotaru was dishing them tea to eat with some cookies, being a courteous host. Sensing that she was there, the guests turned towards her, Serafall had a neutral look, but could not help and wince slightly at the scar on the angel's cheek.

Irina: What are you all doing here?

Hotaru: Didn't I teach you manners, girls? - as she took her seat.

Irina: Sorry, good morning to all, if I may ask, what are you doing here this morning?

Lightning: You thought you could leave without saying goodbye?

Griselda: I was surprised to see them here myself.

Rossweisse: We... - gesturing to Lightning and herself - wanted to see you off before you left Kuoh.

Irina gave a nod at each of the answers, before she looked at Serafall, who let out a sigh.

Serafall: So you're really going through with this, huh? I kind of thought you were lying, but seeing Griselda here makes me see that you were telling the truth - as she stood up from her seat.

Irina instinctively took a step back as Serafall walked towards her as she feared that she may be struck by the Maou again.

Serafall: Relax, I'm not going to hit you, our grandmother over warned me not to, but if you keep backing up, I will have to freeze you in place.

Irina: Our grandmother?

Serafall: Well, she still sees you as a granddaughter, if she didn't, you wouldn't have been staying here and as for me, I am going to marry her grandson, so yes, our grandmother.

Irina: Oh - looking to the ground, but when she looked back up, Serafall had gotten closer and Irina was going to back up again, but Serafall stopped her.

Serafall: Don't - quickly grabbing Irina by the shoulder - look, I must say you are lucky that I can tolerate you. After hearing what you did, I will admit I was pissed and like I told you, I did think of killing you, but I got to say, you have been taking steps to go on a better path moving forward. And I respect that, but I don't forgive you for what you did, maybe down the line, I can, but not now.

Irina: I understand, I figured as much, oh, I got that list that you requested - taking out a piece of paper and handing it to her.

Serafall: Ha, I didn't think you would actually do it, thank you - as she opened up the list and her eyes in surprise about a couple of things - 'didn't think they had that in common' - she thought to herself - I appreciate this, Irina, oh and try not to hurt herself anymore over this, you'd only be going backwards in trying to move forward.

Irina: I'll try not to - as Serafall had moved her hand from Irina's shoulder to hold the wrist that she scarred as a reminder of her sins - I also want to thank you again for what you did for Issei, he looks better than how you described him.

Serafall: You saw him? - raising an eyebrow.

Irina: Yes, at school yesterday, he was taking his finals or at least he finished taking them, I thought you knew because he was talking with Sona.

Serafall: And she didn't tell me - speaking through gritted teeth.

Irina: Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.

Serafall: It's not you, Irina, just trying to figure out what I could have done to make Sona not tell me that Issei would be showing up - as she placed a finger on her chin and put away the list.

Irina: Maybe you can ask her at graduation, which shouldn't you be heading there?

Serafall: I have some time before Sona starts making her speech, but good idea, now I can't wait to get my hands on her - as she went back to her seat with a smirk on her face, it made the others feel a little sorry for Sona.

Lightning: Well, I came to give you this - as she presented a pendant on a silver chain with an intriguing symbol that looked like a harpoon head - to remember me by, it was fun to train you for the short time that we spent together. I may consider becoming the coach of the kendo club, Rossweisse may need some backup, when it all goes down.

Irina: Wait, isn't this... - as she inspected the symbol on the pendant.

Lightning: My crest? Yes, you've impressed me with how you are trying to make amends. When you're settled in, I'll have to come visit and here's some more workouts, so you better not be slacking - as she gave a piece of paper to Irina as well.

Irina: I won't, thank you - giving the valkyrie a hug.

Since Irina was hugging her, Lightning gave a sad smile.

Lightning: 'You remind me a little of Serah from the stories I've heard about you, but I know you're not my sister, I hope you are able to overcome the ordeals set before you' - she thought to herself, giving a small prayer to the angel hugging her.

Rossweisse came up to her as Lightning went back to her seat.

Rossweisse: I know I've probably said this before, but I hope you'll come back from this.

Irina: I should be saying that to you, Rossweisse-sensei, what I did was of my own will, though I had some bad advice, I still made the choice of going through with it. You didn't have that choice and did it against your will.

Rossweisse: I still chose to drink, I gave into the peer pressure, so that was my mistake, even if Azazel didn't make a play on me like he did, I'm sure Vali or Genshirou would have tried to in my drunken state. I know because I remember both Issei and Genshirou's lustful stares, when they saw my armor, when we took on Loki. I will be making some changes to it, in preparation of the rating game that we will have.

Irina: I don't think I need to see that, since I'm sure Rias won't be winning it.

Serafall: True, but it will be a test for you, Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: What do you mean?

Serafall: I put in a word for you, showcase yourself in this rating game, and they may make you a high class demon, of course, you will have to be traded out of Rias' peerage.

Rossweisse: Really, but what about Kiba and Gasper? They were coerced into this.

Serafall: I don't know, right now, I'm speaking to you as a woman, not a Maou, we are aware of what Azazel has done to you...

Lightning: The damn crow - she snorted.

Serafall: Yes, he is, so we know you're innocent in that matter and you are taking some responsibility in the situation, admitting that if only you didn't give in to peer pressure. However, there's the possibility of Rias coercing you as well, when you came back how did she respond?

Rossweisse: She sounded giggly about my "new experience", I'm not sure she realized that I was drugged.

Serafall: And from what we were informed, the other cadres think it was revenge on Azazel's part, since Issei had Gabriel's heart, he was not aware that she also fell to the corruption and even if Rias was aware, she never told Azazel that Gabriel would be cheating on Issei.

Lightning: That dragon at the meeting said that you never confessed to Issei, which allowed you to not have a concrete relationship with him, the crow probably thought you were fair game because of it.

Hotaru: It's going to take some time before Issei talks to you, I had mentioned in time that he will have to face you, so he can ask why you did it, but right now, all he remembers is you on your knees, it will take time for him to get that image out of his head because that was the last he saw of you.

Rossweisse: I figured it wouldn't be easy - slumping her shoulders.

Serafall: Not even 30 plus rounds of sex with me helped - speaking offhandedly, huffing in annoyance and crossing her arms, not realizing she said that out loud.

Irina, Rossweisse, Griselda, and Hotaru's eyes widened.

Hotaru: In just one night?

Serafall: What? - then she realized what she had said - oh, oops.

Hotaru started laughing as the others didn't know what to say.

Hotaru: No wonder you gave him permission for a harem haha - it only made Serafall put her face down on the table in embarrassment.

Serafall: Me and my stupid mouth - she mumbled into the table.

Griselda: Er, well, we best get going, Irina - trying to forget what Serafall revealed.

Irina: Ok - shaking off the shock and hugging Rossweisse - good luck in that rating game, go make high class.

Rossweisse: I'll do my best, try to stay in contact - hugging her back.

Irina moved on to Lightning and hugged her again.

Irina: I wish I could have met you earlier.

Lightning: They say there's no time like the present, take care of yourself, when it's all said and done, cherish the family that you have left.

Irina: I will.

When the two let go of each other, Irina moved to Hotaru and hugged her tightly as she felt this might be the last time she sees her grandmother figure.

Irina: Thank you - she sobbed into Hotaru's shoulder.

Hotaru: For what, my dear?

Irina: For taking me in, you had no right to, but you did it anyway, thank you for helping me see the error of my ways - she sniffled - I should have gone to you, then maybe things would be different.

Hotaru: I know, dear, but you can only move forward, don't stay stuck in the past.

Irina: I understand, thank you.

When she let go, she went to hug Serafall, who was surprised that she didn't know how to react.

Irina: Thank you for healing Issei and reaching out to him, when he didn't have anyone. I know I said this before, but I wish the best in your relationship and continue to take care of him.

Serafall was still shocked from the hug, but when she recovered, she did say one thing to the reincarnated angel.

Serafall: If somewhere down the line and Issei does forgive you, try not to hurt yourself again, from what I know you are his only childhood friend.

Irina: I'll try, oh, hang on a minute - as she ran back upstairs and a few minutes, she came back down and walked to Hotaru - could you give this to him, if ever visits?

Hotaru: What is it?

Irina: It's a letter like you told me to do, I didn't know how to finish it, but after seeing him yesterday, I knew how.

Unaware of Irina, Serafall looked confused and then realized that Hotaru did not tell the girl what she told them.

Irina: Okay, Griselda-san, I'm ready.

Griselda: Then let us go - before turning to Hotaru - we will send angels to collect her things as the trial proceeds.

Hotaru simply nodded, Irina gave a wave and a smile as Griselda prepared a magic circle to take them to Heaven. For Rossweisse and Hotaru, who spent time with Irina before this fiasco, that smile allowed them to see that bright girl one last time. A girl that was confident in her decisions moving forward, needless to say, Hotaru was proud to see her surrogate granddaughter mature. The magic circle flashed and the two angels were gone, leaving Rossweisse, Lightning, Serafall, and Hotaru in the room.

Serafall: So you didn't tell her?

Hotaru: And spoil the surprise? Where's the fun in that? - she spoke with a chuckle - I guess you will have to be giving this to my boy - handing Irina's letter over to Serafall.

Lightning: So why are you leaving? Wouldn't Issei want to see you?

Hotaru: Oh, he can, but I have a feeling that when my stupid son sees what's happening, he'll come here with wife and possibly new "daughters" and I don't want to be here when that happens.

Rossweisse: That's understandable.

Hotaru: Don't you two have a graduation to get to?

Rossweisse: Unfortunately...

Serafall: Don't worry, Azazel won't be in attendance, from what I hear Shemhazai is allowing him to go to the Black Dog Bar, you know to ease him from "working" so hard.

Rossweisse: And what about Rias?

Serafall: You can excuse yourself to attend your teacher duties, and you can sneak Gasper and Tosca with you.

Rossweisse: What about Kiba?

Serafall: Tsubaki will handle him.

Lightning: You mean the former vice president?

Serafall: Yes, she had a crush on Kiba or rather, she still does, knowing that he was coerced into it, I think Tsubaki is willing to give herself to Kiba and confess.

Rossweisse: So she is listening to Irina's words, that's a relief, Kiba had told me that he wanted his happiness with Tsubaki.

Serafall: All the more reason why you should train and make it to high class, I'll look into seeing who would be willing to trade for you and don't worry, I'll make sure it's a female.

Rossweisse: Thank you.

Hotaru: While this is nice and all, you two must get going, Lightning, could you help me pack, you seem fit enough - leaving the room.

Lightning: Right away - as she went to follow Hotaru - see you later, Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: You too - for a small time in a while, Rossweisse felt that things were looking up for her.

She gained a kinship with Lightning, was able to help Irina, she could speak comfortably with Serafall, and continued to help Tosca with her studies. Now she had a chance to become a high class demon, she knew she wanted to take Kiba and Gasper as her pieces if she succeeded. It would remove them from Rias' control and whoever her new king may be, maybe they could protect them. Though she learned from Irina, who learned through Ravel about the anti-magic seals, so it may not be an issue. She did know that Lightning still aimed to take on Kiba and take Gram for her own ambitions, though she did not think Lightning would best Great Red.

Serafall: What are you smiling about?

Rossweisse snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the Maou, she could not help but notice how tall Serafall was now. Thanks to the heels she was wearing, Serafall was as tall as Rossweisse or possibly an inch taller. Rossweisse was also amazed by her beauty, how things have changed in these weeks, since the Maou had slept with Issei. It did not surprise Rossweisse that Issei would fall for someone like Serafall.

Rossweisse: Nothing, just feel like things are looking up for me, you know?

Serafall: Ha, that sounds like something Issei would say.

Rossweisse: You think?

Serafall: I slept with him, remember? So yes, I would know, anyway, I need to meet up with my parents, so I will see you at the graduation - as she made a transport circle that would take her to the Sitri castle.

Rossweisse: See you then - as she made a transport circle to take her to her homeroom classroom in Kuoh Academy.

BLACK DOG BAR

Tobio was keeping a neutral face, smiling at customers, but also doing his best to keep Kouki at bay. The reason was because Azazel and Penemue had arrived to drink. Luckily for the Slash Dog team, Tamiel also accompanied them and that was because the Black Dog Bar was also a business venture for the Grigori, so it wouldn't make the two cadres suspicious. If Baraqiel was here, they may wonder why he was not at Akeno's graduation that was happening today.

Azazel: Seems you got the place running still, huh, Tobio?

Tobio: Yeah, that's part of the business lifestyle, haven't seen you around, still not injured from the war, are you?

Azazel: Meh, I've been busy, you know, research and all, plus Shemhazai has me going day and night for weeks. Today was probably the only free day that I got.

Tobio: I see - wiping a mug.

Azazel: Hey, how come Lavinia and Natsume aren't wearing their bunny costumes, it might ring in more customers, it did last time - wiggling his eyebrows.

Tobio: Because it's their choice and they choose not to.

Azazel: Ha, or maybe you'll get jealous about people ogling them.

Tobio: Lavinia, maybe, but not Natsume.

Azazel: Girl's still single?

Tobio: Maybe, maybe not, I'm not her caretaker nor in charge of her private life.

Azazel: I guess that's true.

Tobio: What about you?

Azazel: Hmm?

Tobio: Anyone fancy your interest?

Azazel: Maybe, that valkyrie in Rias' peerage is interesting - he was not about to reveal that he already slept with Rossweisse.

Tobio: Isn't she interested in Issei?

Azazel: Who knows, but if he's too late, I might just snatch her up myself - smirking as he takes a swig of his drink - besides he already has Gabriel on his side.

Tobio: And if she tells you that she's not interested?

Azazel: You know me, Tobio, I can always find some pussy haha.

Tobio: Uh huh, yeah, sure, what about you and Penemue, you once hit off before?

Azazel: Nah, she confessed to the boy, pity he hasn't woken up, though I wouldn't mind if we got back together, but between you and me, I'm only in it for the sex, you know how we fallen angels are.

Tobio: No, I don't and keep in mind, he's in that position from helping save your ass.

Azazel: Ah, right - feeling a little guilt because he betrayed his student and was aware that Vali did the same.

Tobio: Where's Baraqiel?

Azazel: He went to see Akeno's graduation, surprised that you're not there.

Tobio: Someone has to run this place, why aren't you there, you're a teacher there.

Azazel: Sona said I wasn't needed, so I figured I'd drink away, maybe I'll get drunk enough that Shemhazai will give me a break, I think Penemue is thinking the same - nodding over at the purple haired cadre that was talking with the girls.

However, Azazel was hoping that he and Penemue could go have sex, thinking that the graduation would keep people occupied. So he was watching himself and Penemue was doing the same. Ever since Issei went into a coma, he comforted her and they had sex within the first week. Penemue basically said screw it, since she didn't think he would wake up, unaware that Issei woke up after two weeks. Speaking of which, Penemue was trying to get any gossip from the girls working.

Penemue: So anything new going on? I've been running around for weeks, the first time getting any peace.

Lavinia: Sorry, nothing new.

Sae: Nope.

Penemue: What about you, Natsume? Get a boyfriend yet?

Natsume: No, did you? Haven't you checked on Issei? - trying to contain the hostility in her voice.

Penemue's eyes widened a bit as her memory of the boy was triggered upon hearing his name. While it looked like she could carry on the conversation, the girls of the team could see the hesitation and they were a bit worried that Natsume gave themselves away.

Penemue: No, I haven't heard much from him or the hospital. Thinking about moving on, though - but inwardly, she was thinking to herself - 'Shit, I can't tell them that I cheated on him, and not just me, maybe we can let him down gently, he'll understand, right?'

Sae: Why didn't you ask them? The hospital, I mean - snapping Penemue out of her thoughts.

Penemue: Oh, um, Shemhazai seems to be preparing something, all the cadres have been busy, it seems like today is the only day we have off.

Lavinia: Why's that?

Penemue: Probably because of the graduation, I know Baraqiel is likely there - she had not teased Baraqiel about Issei asking for Akeno's hand in marriage, but she was already aware of Akeno's infidelity with Vali, courtesy of Azazel, the two laughed about it as they were getting it on, she cursed herself again for that, thinking - 'fuck, he's never going to trust a fallen angel again.'

Natsume: So instead of going to see the one that you confessed to, you're just drinking the day away?

Penemue: Meh, if there's any news, we would be informed.

Natsume simply said nothing and walked away.

Sae: You're just like her.

Penemue: Like who?

Lavinia: The fallen angel that brought him into the supernatural, your nonchalant attitude is just like hers.

Penemue: Oh, Raynare, I guess you're right, I'll have to apologize later, I know she has a crush on the boy, but I'm not sure she will have a chance, harem's big as it is.

Lavinia: I don't think that's your decision to make - that struck Penemue a little.

Penemue: Yeah, I guess that's up to Rias - looking away, knowing of Rias' infidelity as well, but when she did look away, Lavinia and Sae looked at each other because they knew that it was not up to Rias either.

The decision now belonged to Serafall and they had a feeling that Natsume had a chance, hell, Raynare had a better shot at Issei's forgiveness than Penemue did in their eyes.

Penemue: What do you think, Shigune? - addressing the silent girl.

Shigune: I think that Natsume is right - as she left to tend to Tamiel, who was speaking with Kouki, which to many team members' surprise was dating Shigune.

It did surprise the rest of Team Slash Dog that the quietest team member hooked up with the loudest team member. She was a little worried at first because Kouki, like Issei, liked big breasts and she had a sizable chest, but not as big as Natsume nor Lavinia. She almost thought that Kouki would hook up with Natsume and that their arguments were just a ploy. Her worries were dashed when she confessed and the feelings were mutual, but their relationship was kept hidden to many, including the cadres that were visiting them.

Kouki: Anything? - seeing his girlfriend walk up to them.

Shigune: They're delusional, I only hope Natsume didn't blow our cover - pouring Tamiel another drink.

Tamiel: Yes, if Kouki doesn't stop glaring, they'll suspect something, remember Azazel was once our leader.

Kouki: Tch, I just hope he gets what's coming to him.

Tamiel: In time, though, I don't think he sees Penemue as a long term relationship, just a fuck toy, he just uses her and she has failed to realize it, since they have hooked up before in the past and broke it off multiple times.

Shigune: Not much we can do.

Tamiel: It will all be over in a month.

Kouki: Not really, we still have that bastard out there.

Tamiel: Yes, Azazel and Penemue are the least of our worries.

Shigune: Has there been any moves yet from Razevan?

Tamiel: Not that we know of, it has been weeks since the meeting.

Kouki: Now we're stuck with these dipshits for the day before Shemhazai runs them haggard for a month.

Tamiel: It's all we can do, but I believe that Shemhazai said that Sirzechs would be informing his sister of her rating game.

Kouki: It might wake her ass up.

Shigune: But his pawn pieces of what's left of them are in Tannin's territory, so she would assume he's training if the announcement triggers her memory.

Kouki: Not just hers, but possibly the others as well.

Tamiel: All things will fall into place in time - as he strode over to Azazel and Tobio - excuse me, Tobio, how has business been going?

Tobio: Fine as usual, if we have a mission to take out any Khaos Brigade bases, Sae holds down the fort, though she is sometimes understaffed, so depending on who we need, either Natsume or Shigune stays back as well.

Tamiel: I see, well, do keep up the good work and what were you and Azazel speaking about?

Azazel: Just about Akeno's graduation.

Tamiel: Oh, yes, that's today, all this running around made me forget, no wonder Shemhazai gave today off.

Azazel: Guess I'm not the only one's chain Shemhazai has been yanking.

Tamiel: Well, I have to make sure that our business ventures were not damaged during the time of the war.

Penemue: Which I had the luxury of looking into for weeks, can't believe how much paperwork was piled up on my desk.

Tamiel: That is your own fault, since you went to be Azazel's assistant weeks ago - making Penemue blush a little and Azazel smirked, using his mug to cover it.

That was just the cover they used for them to have sex in Azazel's lab for days on end. Of course, they cleaned up the scent so Rossweisse wouldn't catch on, when they seduced her into joining them. It took a while to get her to drink, but once she did, it was a done deal for the two cadres to have someone join them. Neither of them felt guilty about their actions towards the former valkyrie. They were unaware that would come back to bite them, since Penemue was an accomplice and as Tamiel stated, Azazel only saw Penemue as a good fuck, nothing more.

Penemue: Yeah, I guess you're right about that, not only that, the girls got on my case about Issei, guess it slipped my mind to check up on him, I don't suppose you guys got any word?

Tobio: None here - as Azazel shrugs his shoulders.

Penemue: Can't believe I forgot about him, but I guess he'll see how things have changed, when he wakes up.

Tobio: Mhm - not caring what she had to say - if you will excuse me.

Tamiel: I'll be heading back to Kouki - thus the two left the cadres alone.

Azazel: You trying to give us away?

Penemue: Sorry, but I should remind you that we cheated on the boy, at least I did, not only me, but Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kuroka, Ophis, and Le Fay, since they fucked Vali.

Azazel: Well as you said things change, he was a fool for not marking you first.

Penemue: How could he mark me first, when I became a fallen angel for sleeping with a human, plus you and I have been together before.

Azazel: That is true, but if he wakes up, you plan on going back to him?

Penemue: I'll try to let him down gently, but those girls reminded me of the fallen angel that brought him into the supernatural world.

Azazel: He's likely to never trust a fallen angel again, he's been burned by three in less than a year.

Penemue: Four, don't forget yourself, and he saw you as another father. Maybe Rias can alter his memories.

Azazel: It's a possibility, but he has those other girls, so he should be fine, so he still has his harem, you know what they say, you win some, you lose some.

Penemue: You're right, hopefully the other girls will let him down easy and besides Vali proved he was stronger, since he was the one that brought Issei back.

Azazel: That is true - they both had fallen for Vali's lie about what happened against the Trihexa, so they understood why Rias and the others went with the White Dragon Emperor, he proved to be the stronger dragon in their eyes.

Penemue: Hey, you and I haven't done it in a while, wanna get out of here?

Azazel: Sure, but we still have to be discreet, remember everyone still thinks you're with Issei. And the other cadres know that you and I have hooked up before you confessed you fell for Issei.

Penemue: True, but Gabriel is there for him.

Azazel: Yeah - he grumbled.

Penemue: No need to get jealous, you still have me and you got to bang that valkyrie, too bad she couldn't stay, and I know how you love my breasts - smirking at him as Azazel pervertedly giggled, but remained discreet from the others, so they wouldn't suspect something

Azazel: You bet I do, but we did have to get her to drink the wine.

Penemue: You were right about her being a prude, it was smart to add that aphrodisiac.

Azazel: Damn, thinking about it is getting me hard, we need to ditch Tamiel.

Penemue: You go first, then I'll be along to take care of this - placing her hand on his crotch.

Azazel: Me and my "9" will be waiting - as he adjusted his pants and stood up from his barstool - hey, Tamiel, I'm heading back to the lab, just in case, Shemhazai changes his mind about giving us the day off.

Tamiel: That's fine - noticing how Penemue walked away to talk with the girls and Tobio again.

Unaware of the two, Tobio had left a recording device underneath the bar and it listened to their entire conversation. As Azazel teleported back to his lab, luckily, there were no more human customers in the bar, so he could use magic freely. The atmosphere was a little less tense with one of the traitors gone, Tobio put up smiles with Sae and Lavinia, speaking about his relationship with Penemue as she teased the three. Natsume was speaking with Shigune, while Tamiel conversed with Kouki. Since the majority of Kouki's anger left, when Azazel, he felt it a little more at ease. About 30 minutes later, Penemue announced her own departure.

Once she left, everyone had let out a sigh of relief, but Natsume stood up and threw a glass at where Penemue had sat talking with Azazel.

Natsume: Fucking bitch! - huffing and shaking in anger as the glass shattered upon impact.

Kouki: Whoa, calm down, birdbrain - which earned him a glare.

Normally, Natsume was calm and rarely angered, but she definitely could not stand those that betrayed Issei. The only exception was Rossweisse at the moment, but she was not aware of the others that were seeking repentance. She could not believe how nonchalant Penemue was about Issei, she understood the effects of the ritual, but she purposely triggered Penemue's memories to see what she would do and she didn't care to go see about Issei's condition. She highly doubted that Penemmue went to go check now, everyone in the bar knew that she went to continue her fling with Azazel, but it would be her loss. Tobio cleaned up the glass around the bar and went to check the device and listened for a little bit before nodding to Tamiel.

Shigune: Come on, Natsume, let's go do some target practice - hoping to calm down the sharpshooter of the team a little as she took Natsume by the arm and out of the bar.

Tobio walked to Tamiel with the device and the two listened for a little bit with Kouki.

Tamiel: Seems they were not aware of the others, only those that went with Vali, when Issei first saw them.

Tobio: Yeah.

Kouki: Well, he definitely has a future girlfriend in our resident markswoman - making a joke about the situation.

Tobio: Well, if we're lucky, he may swing by, we have a fragment of Arondight, thanks to Satanael, if what Merlin said is true, he will combine the blade with its missing fragment, at least he doesn't have to find seven like Excalibur had.

Kouki: Nice, when he gets here, he can shack up with her, it might shut her up for a little bit or she might faint from fangirling - which caused a laugh amongst the group.

Tamiel: I'll report this to Shemhazai, the graduation should be starting soon, you sure you won't go, Tobio?

Tobio: I'm sure, Baraqiel will tell us how it went.

Tamiel nodded in acknowledgement before handing his glass to Tobio, who took behind the bar. Tamiel said his goodbyes to the group before leaving through a magic circle to Shemhazai's office.

Tobio: Ok, gang, it's almost time for the rush hour, let's look alive - as the rest of the group got ready to prepare for customers that would be coming for lunch.

KUOH ACADEMY

The stage for graduation had been set as the third years were ushered in to receive their diplomas. For Rias and Akeno, they were grateful that students were too focused on tests to harass them. It made things a little easier to focus on graduating, but still needed to clean up the ORC building. The Hyoudou were situated with the rest of Rias' peerage, except for Kiba and Gasper, who chose to be distant. However, the two were still in attendance with Tosca, they were there to support Rossweisse, since she was a teacher and had to be there. With the other girls a little starstruck at attending a graduation, since it was their first time, the Hyoudou mumbled amongst themselves.

Miki: He didn't show up.

Gorou: You'd think he would show up for his fiancee's graduation.

Miki: Unless he told someone and broke it off, you remember how the girls talked about how they were treated in school.

Gorou: But they said it was Irina.

Miki: What if it wasn't? Things aren't adding up, I fear he may have been right.

Gorou: Nonsense.

Miki: Gorou, think about it, the girls were being treated unfairly in school and not only that, you noticed how her parents and brother are not here?

Gorou looked around and saw that Miki was right, he did not see the voluminous red hair that Rias' family was known for. He swallowed nervously as he didn't know what to do.

Gorou: We'll have to ask Rias about that, but if he was right, what do we do?

Miki: I... don't know, your mother hasn't seen him and now that I think about it, I think she might have known something was up, when we went to see her.

Gorou; Yeah, I've been thinking about that, she knows that Issei would always inform us of where he is going, so for us to show up unannounced, she might have suspected that we did something - he let out a weary sigh - but now something else worries me.

Miki: What's that?

Gorou: If he's right and they lied, it means that he surpassed us - he had a sad smile - I want to be proud but I can't because I wasn't a father to him, we didn't teach him anything.

Miki watched as a tear rolled down Gorou's eye, which Miki wiped away and hugged her husband. The dread of Issei's words from that night still haunted her. Another thing that made her wonder was that Issei went out of his way to save them, and how they watched him become a monster, when he was force fed dragon blood. She had a feeling that he didn't do it out of obligation, but rather because that was who he was. It made her feel a little sick with herself but deep down in her gut, maybe it was mother's intuition, she lost her baby boy.

The graduation ceremony began as the third years were ushered in, Rias looked and could not see any of her family members. It made her frown a little and wondered if they got the wrong dates. As for Akeno, she could see her father way in the back. She smiled at him and he smiled back, however, the tearful smile he gave was not one of pride for her achievements, it was tearful for what was to come next. The principal then took the stage, it was someone that the ORC and Sitri knew quite well, it was Mephisto Pheles.

He was a middle aged man with gelled hair that was a mixture of red and blue, but students could not see it much because he was wearing a cap. His eyes were like Tsubaki's as he also has heterochromia with his left eye being blue and his right eye being red. No one has really ever seen him much because Sona ran the school, so most of the students that were in attendance were a bit stunned to see him.

Mephisto: Thank you for coming here today to celebrate the closing of a chapter for our third year students and the opening of a new one for them. While times may have been tough for some, or easy depending on how you look at it, you all arrived at the same destination and that is graduation from a prestigious academy and moving on to our university level. Of course, I would not be surprised if some of you have been accepted into other universities and venture out of Kuoh - there was a little snickering from some students - but that is fine, don't worry, I'm not upset. It is your right to go out there and see the world for yourself and make your own opinions. Now I'll keep this short and sweet, and I would like to bring to the stage, your valedictorian and student council president, who has an announcement to make, Sona Shitori.

The place erupted in cheers, considering how it was her and Tsubaki that were the only Onee-samas left of the school. They also liked her because they could get away with many things against the ORC girls and Sona simply gave them a slap on the wrist, or nothing at all. In their eyes at the tail end of the school year, Sona was a cool president. Rias was happy for her friend, but was annoyed with the "punishments" or lack thereof that she gave out for damages done to the ORC. Of course, she felt at ease, when she was told it would be paid for, not knowing it would be out of the money that Issei left the ORC girls, not including Ravel's nor Irina's portion, so their portions were a little reduced.

Sona: Thank you, Principal Pheles - then she addressed the crowd - I'm sure you're all excited for the next step in your lives. Some of you are probably be glad that I'm not your student council president anymore - which caused some laughter, but there was cheers for Sona, since she let them do almost whatever in the final weeks - but like you, I must also take that next step, so to all the 2nd and 1st year students that are moving up a grade level, you won't have to deal with me, so congratulations.

This earned laughter from the audience, of course, Serafall was sitting with her parents and Merlin recording the whole thing. Merlin wanted to see the spectacle and properly meet Sona. They had to leave Lilith behind, but Merlin was able to convince the loli that people would try to make her hurt her Onii-chan and Lilith didn't want that. So Lilith listened and gave both Merlin and Serafall hugs and they both promised to be back before the end of the day. Serafall really got to see Merlin's motherly authority take over as she spoke with Lilith and Serafall was impressed, though she would not show it in front of Merlin.

Sona: I must say things got hectic in these final weeks, but we pulled through and we are today because of our resilience. I hope I was able to teach you some things like you all have taught me, such as how to be better sister, classmate, friend - subtly glancing at where her peerage and family was seating and also in Tsubaki's direction - a better caretaker, lover - looking towards the Hyoudou and the rest of Rias peerage were sitting - but overall, a better person - looking in Rias and Akeno's direction, briefly making eye contact with them as she cleared her throat.

After that, she continued on with her speech.

Sona: And that's the beauty of it, you see, B.B. King said it best and that "the beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you", whether you learn from where you succeeded or failed. Before I was the strict president that would punish you for even being a minute late and you all helped me mellow out and walk like I had the weight of the school on my shoulders and be the valedictorian that stands before you. I also learned to still be true to myself as well because if you lose who you are, you will lose your way, a friend showed me that - remembering her soon to be brother in law - we are still young, so there is room for improvement, none of us are perfect and we should not be deluded to think that we are. It's why I implore you to continue learning about yourself, you may find new interests and have a career change. However, as you learn about yourself, don't try to hurt others along the way, if you find new love, talk to your current partner and see if that is what you want, but do not outright cheat using the excuse of "finding yourself" because you will hurt someone else, which can possibly come back to hurt you.

There were some glances thrown at Rias and Akeno, though they didn't see it, but the two did feel a small pang of hurt in their chests. They stiffened a little as to not show so much reaction to the advice that Sona was giving. Serafall also looked at where Rias was sitting and narrowed her eyes, remembering how she conveyed the notion of "new experiences" for them to all cheat on her current fiance.

Sona: I will never forget the moments that you all have been able to give in these last weeks. I felt more social to you all, I don't think I would have ever talked with the cheerleading club and no, I will not act more "girly" because that is not me. I still thank you for sharing your viewpoints with me, they were rather enlightening and I hope the next council president does the same. Speaking of which, I did not name my successor, but I have received a nomination for who should take over and I agree with them, it was between two candidates and I have made my choice.

This caused Rias, Akeno, the Hyoudou, and the rest of the Gremory peerage to have their eyes widened. They all thought that Xenovia was a shoo in, thanks to Rias' nomination. That sense of dread started to come to the Hyoudou as they did not think there was a competitor against Xenovia.

Sona: I must say this nomination surprised myself, unfortunately, the person that nominated my successor cannot be in attendance. They made some interesting viewpoints and I would like to see what I built continue on.

The statement of the nominator not being presented confused Rias a little because it meant that Xenovia was not the successor like she wanted. It was the same thing with the Gremory peerage, who were trying to figure out who it could be. They could see that Rossweisse was still present, but then realized Irina was not in attendance, they could not help but wonder if Irina was still defying them.

Asia: Maybe she nominated you as an apology for the rumors - she whispered to Xenovia, who was trying to breathe as Koneko rubbed Xenovia's arm.

Sona: So without further ado, my successor that will help continue the legacy I made is Momo Hanakai! - which caused cheers from the first and second year students and even the graduating third years congratulated the white haired girl, who blushed at the praise.

Xenovia did not know when, but she could see drops of water hit the ground beneath her. She was crying for losing, but something else as she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. She could not believe it, Irina had betrayed her. She could only hear white noise, but was doing her best to remain calm as she was shaking in anger. She couldn't hear Asia, who was right next to her and if Xenovia looked up, she would have seen Sona looking right at her, who gave a smirk.

Rias and Akeno were stunned, they could not believe it as they thought Xenovia was going to be the new president. It would have given Rias more control in the school, something she would have liked, given the recent events that have occurred. To the two of them, it felt like a confirmation that it was Irina's fault for everything that happened to them and she gave them the final dagger by taking Rias' power away by nominating someone else and not her own friend, still not realizing that the friendship was dead.

In the back of the audience, Riser and Ravel watched on, since Ravel had the seal, she was human to the Gremory peerage. It was expected for other demons to attend seeing the Sitri heiress graduate with high honors, so the peerages there didn't bother to look Riser's way. Ravel had a feeling that Irina would do something like this and for Kiba and Gasper, she looked over and saw that they looked relieved a little.

Sona: That is all, I have to say, so thank you all and good luck to you all in the future, may our paths cross again - earning cheers and applause from her classmates and cheers.

As Sona looked over in the direction of her family, she saw how proud they were as they clapped for her. She had a tear roll down her eye as she went back to her seat. When she did, Tsubaki patted her thigh and smiled at her as Mephisto took the stage again, congratulating Sona for her speech and then began the process of announcing names to receive their diplomas.

As the names rolled around, students collected their diplomas, surprisingly Rias and Akeno got claps, but no cheers and no boos. The Gremory peerage would've cheered, but since no one else did, they decided to not draw attention to themselves. It seems the students gave up tormenting them for the time being, at least they survived and now had the summer to prepare for things.

Of course, when Tsubaki was called, it was the second loudest cheer to be heard, since she was still considered one of the Onee-samas of the school as Rias and Akeno lost their status. The school also knew that Tsubaki helped Sona run the school as well. When they called Sona's name, the place erupted, Serafall herself couldn't even cheer louder than all of the noise. In addition, her face was littered with tears, she had to hand the camera that she was filming to her father. As her mother and her cheered as hard as they could for Sona, plus the Sitri peerage was cheering hard for their mistress, the exception being Loup. The reason is because as a werewolf, he had sensitive hearing, same with Koneko, so they remained covering their ears. The cheers did not stop, until Sona was seated again as she was usually stopped by other third year students who had their names called already.

It was clear that Sona was the most popular student in the school; several weeks ago, that title belonged to Rias. It was a tough pill for Rias to swallow as her popularity decreased, she really blamed Irina for this. However, there was nothing she could do as she hadn't seen the reincarnated angel, since she punched her in the nose. She also needed to contact her parents as she didn't hear them nor feel their presence at the ceremony.

For Akeno, she thought she had a little hope on her side, or at least that is what she thought. When she was receiving her diploma, she saw Baraqiel in the way back of the audience, she smiled at him. However, Baraqiel could only smile back, but it was a sad smile. He was proud that she graduated, however, he was deeply saddened by what she did and he was aware of what was to come her way.

Baraqiel created a small communication circle to speak with daughter, luckily her hair covered it.

Baraqiel: Congratulations, I'm sorry that I cannot stay for the whole event.

Akeno: Please stay, I want to see you.

Baraqiel: Alright, but please come alone.

Akeno: Okay - as the communication circle dissipated.

For Baraqiel, he figured he should honor her request and he decided to go ahead with his plan of spending time as father and daughter. Preferably without the Gremory, just the two of them as he knew things won't be the same for them in a month's time. Unbeknownst to them, the inner "Akeno" began to ponder her thoughts.

"Akeno": 'Hmm, so her father showed up, how interesting. I'll have to reduce my presence in his daughter to not get spotted. Though, I must say speaking to that little nun into possibly thinking of her nightmare of Raynare will work to my benefit. It's a shame those fallen angels are dead, good thing this body looks like her, it makes turning the blame too easy. They'll think that she is the reincarnation of Raynare, but that is far from the truth. You know I think I should reincarnate those fallen angels, they can cause havoc. I must say I still can't believe how they betrayed the Sekiryuutei for his rival, these girls are not so smart. But my revenge will come in time.'

As the graduation came to a conclusion, the third years stood up and tossed their caps. Students hugged each other, of course, Akeno and Rias hugged, along with Tsubaki and Sona. Of course, "Akeno" was a little aroused by the touching of their breasts. If the students that had been harassing them weren't in such a celebratory mood, they definitely would have tried to cop a feel.

"Akeno": 'I must say, despite how much I don't like the Gremory, the sex isn't half bad, I guess a celebratory fuck is in order' - as she licked her lips, enticed about tasting Rias for her own pleasure.

Students began to head off to see their families, but as Tsubaki and Sona were about to leave, they were confronted by someone they didn't expect. She had a busty figure and long, brown hair arranged in multiple drill-like curls. It was Kiyome Abe, the former captain of the tennis club. They were a little surprised to see her.

Sona: Kiyome-san, what are you doing here?

Kiyome: Well, I wanted to get your confirmation on if it really was true, did they really cheat on Issei?

Sona: Yes, they did.

Tsubaki: I'll let you two talk, there's something I need to, and congratulations, Kiyome-san - looking at Sona, who knew what she wanted and gave her queen a nod.

Kiyome: Thank you, same to you, Tsubaki-san - as the queen of the Sitri peerage nodded and walked in a direction that was away from the Sitri peerage.

Sona: Is that all?

Kiyome: No, I was actually coming to ask you, if I could maybe join your peerage.

Sona: Walk with me - as the two began walking to where the Sitri were - so why would you like to join?

Kiyome: Well, you probably already know that earlier in the year, he saved me from an arranged marriage and I developed feelings for him, just like Rias did. I never got the chance to confess to him, but over time, my feelings dissipated for him. I never confessed out of respect for Rias, but I still cared about him, just not as romantically as before. So hearing what happened to him, I didn't know who to reach out to.

Sona: That is understandable, but you do know the risks, right?

Kiyome: I do, I talked with my parents about it.

Sona: Then I supposed you can meet my peerage, we can introduce our parents to each other.

Kiyome: That's fine by me - unfortunately, they were stopped by Rias and Akeno.

Rias: Hey, Sona, that was a nice speech.

Sona: Thank you.

Rias: I was wondering what made you change your mind about Xenovia?

Sona: Look, Rias, does Xenovia know how to run an office? Have you trained her how to do so?

Rias: No, but wouldn't your peerage help her out?

Sona: Perhaps, but it just means that someone from my peerage would be more suitable, after all, they were guided by me, so it's understandable that one of them would take over after me.

Akeno: But you said that no one in your peerage wanted the job.

Sona: You're right, but the nomination was too convincing and it made sense - as she began to walk past them with Kiyome.

Rias: Wait, who was it that nominated Momo?

Sona: It was Irina - seeing as how she knew that Rias couldn't go after the soon to be ex angel - and by the way, I heard about your accusation against her and I'll let you know, she didn't start those rumors.

With that truth dropped, Rias was slack jawed as was Akeno, it means she blamed Irina for nothing.

Kiyome: Congratulations to you both, maybe we'll see each other in university - as Rias and Akeno could only nod as Kiyome followed after Sona.

Rias: Wait! Then who did? - snapping out of her shock, but Sona and Kiyome were far away.

Akeno: Come on, let's get to Gorou-san and Miki-san, we're getting unwanted stares - as she looked around, seeing some students lusting for their bodies.

Rias: Alright, let's go - as they headed back to where the Hyoudou and other female peerage members were.

Meanwhile, Tsubaki had reached where Kiba, Gasper, Tosca, and Rossweisse were. The quartet seemed to be talking about something, until they sensed the former vice president. They were surprised by her presence, of course, Kiba was entranced by her beauty, while the others were more in shock.

Tsubaki: Hey.

Kiba: Um, hello.

Gasper: Hi.

Rossweisse: Nice to see you, Tsubaki-san, congratulations.

Tosca: Congrats.

Tsubaki: Thank you, um, Kiba, can we talk?

Kiba: What?

Gasper: She asked if she can talk to you?

Kiba: Oh, um...

Rossweisse: Just go, Kiba, you need this and also you need this - handing him the flash drive that Lightning gave her - but watch it after your talk with Tsubaki-san.

Tosca: What about Rias?

Tsubaki: I'm sure she has other things to think about, shall we? - holding out her hand to Kiba.

Kiba: Okay - taking her hand as the two began to sneak away from the crowd.

The two were watched, not only by Rossweisse, Gasper, and Sona, but also by Merlin and Serafall.

Merlin: Think she'll get her happy ending?

Serafall: Who knows, she still had feelings for him, since Rossweisse and Irina explained his situation to her. Maybe she'll find the closure that she needs.

Merlin: Maybe... well, we know they will be busy, pity, you and I can't do the same.

Serafall: Not happening, Merlin.

Merlin: Not yet - smirking at getting under Serafall's skin.

Serafall: Moving on, your scars are mostly healed.

Merlin: I suppose so, it's why I am comfortable not wearing a scarf, I bet some people think I have a skin condition.

Serafall: Perhaps, oh look, Sona, you're here! - running to her sister and pulling her in for a hug - I'm so proud of you.

Sona: Thank you, Onee-sama.

Sophitia: Yes, dear, we are very proud of you.

Xavier: Soon, you'll be leading the clan as you have done here.

Sona: Thank you, Okaa-sama, Otou-sama, oh, this is Kiyome Abe - introducing the beast tamer to her parents.

Unaware, Kiyome's status as a beast tamer had attracted Sona's rook, Loup Garou. The werewolf's eyes narrowed in interest at the brunette, she was attractive and from what he could tell, she was still pure. Bennia looked at Loup and then towards Kiyome, who was greeting the Sitri patriarchs and could see that her "brother" Rugal had taken interest in someone. She smirked and could not wait to tease him later about it. Just then, two other brunettes came through.

????: So this is where you were, Kiyome.

Kiyome: Oh, otou-san, sorry for not informing you.

Mr. Abe: It's alright, hello, my name is Satoshi - introducing himself to Xavier, shaking his hand.

????: And my name is Shion - greeting Sophitia - it is nice to meet you.

Xavier: The pleasure is ours.

Satoshi: Kiyome, have you told them yet?

Kiyome: No, not yet, I've only discussed it with Sona.

Xavier: Discussed what?

Sona: Kiyome would like to join my peerage - which caused her peerage to look in shock between their mistress and the former tennis captain.

Kiyome: That's right, I hope I can work with you all.

Sophitia: This is a surprise.

Sona: I thought the same.

It was then that Serafall remembered what Irina had told her earlier in the morning.

Serafall: So-so - grabbing Sona by her shoulders - why didn't you tell me that Issei was here?

Sona: What? Wait, how did you know that?

Serafall: Irina told me.

Sona: She saw him!?

Serafall: Yes, she did, but she didn't confront him, she saw him leaving your office, she only figured that it was Issei, since she heard you say his name.

Sona: Huh, I can't believe I didn't know she was near.

Serafall: But that's besides the point, so are you going to tell me why you didn't say anything?

Sona: I think you know why - she deadpanned and then looked over at Merlin - have you had your "girl on girl" action yet?

Serafall was gobsmacked and Merlin stifled a laugh.

Serafall: I was just joking about you and Tsubaki, loosen up a little - scoffing and huffing in annoyance.

Sona: Oh, I have, but he wanted me to give this to you - holding out the silver bracelet that Issei gave her.

Serafall: He got this for me?

Sona: Not quite, he wants you to give it to Lilith, so she knows that he didn't forget about her nor abandoned her.

Merlin: I think she'll like that.

Serafall: You're right, she has been getting better, since we informed her about what Ophis did - as she took the bracelet - thank you for this, and I'm sorry about teasing you.

Sona: It's fine, but tell me - smirking as she used the same lines that Serafall teased her about - is it because she has bigger breasts than me?

Serafall: So-so! - as Merlin laughed, since Serafall had the two people that she cared the most about teasing her about their relationship.

Sona: See what happens when the shoes are on the other foot? - as Serafall merely pouted as everyone laughed, it is the first time that they have seen Sona tease Serafall and Sona felt like she got some weight off her shoulders.

It was then that Merlin noticed something coming their way.

Merlin: We got company - as the Gremory peerage and the Hyoudou came through.

Gorou: Hello, nice to meet you, we just came to congratulate Sona and Tsubaki.

Sona: Thank you, but Tsubaki is not here, but I'll let her know.

Miki: Any idea, where she may be?

Sona: No, I don't - but she knew that Tsubaki took Kiba back to her apartment.

Rias: I didn't know you had another sister, Sona - as she looked at Serafall - guess both of our siblings couldn't make it.

This confused everyone else, but then remembered that the Gremory peerage didn't recognize Serafall with her new look. She had a mature face and her hair was down, she was also taller and had a fuller figure than before.

Note: If you noticed from previous pictures, she basically looks like Boa Hancock now.

Sona: I suppose so and no, I don't, they're just cousins - as Rias looked and noticed Merlin as well, it was easy for them to deceive the Gremory because of the black hair.

Rias: I see, I didn't know, I'm Rias Gremory.

Serafall: We know who you are, the red hair is a dead giveaway - she was not going to correct Rias about being Serafall.

For Koneko, she felt like the person in front of them was familiar, in addition, her essence was mixed with another familiar one. However, she could not detect where. Meanwhile, Xenovia could not help but glare at Momo, who was unphased by it. It did bother Xenovia, but she knew better than to make a scene here.

Gorou: Well, we were going back to our house to celebrate, you're welcome to join us.

Xavier: Well, thank you, but we will have to decline, maybe some other time?

Satoshi: I say the same, but thank you for your hospitality.

Gorou: I see - he was a little down about being declined, but figured that the families wanted to celebrate with their graduates - well, we'll be heading off, it was nice to meet you.

As the parents shook hands in farewell, saying pleasantries, the Hyoudou went off to go home with what was left of the Gremory peerage. Akeno whispered something in Rias' ear and she gave a nod and Akeno went in another direction.

Sophitia: So they are Issei's birth parents, huh?

Sona: Yes.

Xavier: I would say that they seem like good people, but looks can be deceiving, if they were able to do what they did to him. However, there seems to be some regret.

Satoshi: I saw it, too, like the loss of something that they did.

Serafall: From what we had seen in Issei's memories, I believe the words that he last spoke to them are slowly making their way into their minds.

Sophitia: If they are aware that Issei knows, it seems they have not told the girls either.

Shion: What exactly happened?

Sona: Long story short, they betrayed their son, Issei.

Satoshi: I remember him, he saved Kiyome from an arranged marriage, so what Kiyome told us was true, then.

Sona: If you mean about the infidelities, then yes, but he looks better now, he's been training himself.

Shion: It's good that he's moving forward with his life.

Sona: Yes, and he's supposed to be my brother-in-law.

Kiyome: You didn't tell me that?

Sona: It was going to come up, but he is engaged to my sister - gesturing to Serafall.

????: Then he definitely traded up - as the group turned to find Aika, Katase, and Murayama.

Katase and Murayama simply gawked at Serafall, Murayama was wondering if she had a chance, since Issei had someone like Serafall. Aika was simply eyeing Serafall, noting to herself that Issei had good taste. Katase was simply just perplexed by Serafall's beauty, she was much better looking than the former Onee-samas.

Sona: I was wondering when you would show up.

Aika: Yeah, I think I have my request for my compensation.

Sona: Good because I have a request of my own, do you have anything to do for today?

Katase: I don't and neither does Murayama, we were going to try these techniques that this woman taught us, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one with pink hair.

Murayama: She had a weird name, I think it was Lightning, Irina brought her, we wanted to see what she could do, we had no idea that she, Xenovia, and Kiba were into swordsmanship.

Katase: But they helped us out, it's a pity for what she did, so we helped her have some good memories before she left.

Serafall: You talked with her?

Murayama: Yeah, even gave her a bokken as a going away gift, at least she's making amends for what she did.

Sona: Well, I think we can answer the reason for why you were never informed about their prowess with a sword and I believe that it will answer your request as well, Kiryuu-san.

Aika: Then we'll join you, I also have nothing for the rest of the day.

Sona: Then let's get going - as the group left to celebrate Sona's graduation.

IN HEAVEN (DURING THE SAME TIME AS THE GRADUATION)

Irina and Griselda teleported to Heaven from Hotaru's residence, when they did, Griselda could see that her student was nervous.

Griselda: Feeling nervous?

Irina: Yeah, but I have to do this, I requested this meeting.

Griselda: You know I had hoped you would come to your senses and confess your sins, I had hoped the same for Lady Gabriel.

Irina: I hope she can forgive me.

Griselda: What for?

Irina: I was the one who sent her down this path, but that's on me.

Griselda: Come, we will need to get you dressed - as she took Irina to a room to have her change into a white robe - after this, you can go home.

Irina: If I got a home to go to.

Griselda: You do, your parents will understand.

Irina: You think so?

Griselda: Yes, now, are you ready?

Irina: Yes, it's time to come clean, but I think Michael-sama already knows what has happened.

Griselda: I cannot argue with that, but they should hear it in your words.

Irina: I guess.

Griselda: Then, come and after this, I will take you home.

Irina: Alright.

As Griselda led Irina towards the meeting room of the angels, each step forward, Irina became more and more nervous. She thought back to the people that she met after she learned the drama and tragedy that her deception and infidelity caused. She wondered how Ravel felt, when she went to go to the Phenex clan, however, since she didn't know what she was walking into. Irina had an idea of what she was walking into, the scenarios had gone through her head. It's just that none of them stuck to her, so she didn't know the ration she would get, what she did know was that after this, she would no longer be an angel.

Griselda: I'll ask you again, are you ready, Irina? - snapping her former student out of her thoughts.

Irina looked around, and saw that they were at the door that would lead to Irina's fate. She thought back to Rossweisse, Katase, Murayama, Aika, Lightning, and Hotaru. She looked at the bandages on her left wrist and used her left hand to trace the scar on her cheek. With her other hand, she held the pendant that Lightning gave her, hoping for it to give her, she wished she had Lightning's resolve. Another woman who was everything that Irina had wanted to be.

Irina: I'm ready - giving a nod and blinking out any tears that would have spilled.

Griselda nodded and opened the door, leading Irina inside. The meeting room was white and circular. In the arches in the center sat the four Great seraphs, Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel. While the first three had passive faces, while Gabriel was neutral, but confused at seeing Irina walk in. Standing behind Michael was Dulio, behind Uriel was his Ace, Nero Raimondi, who looked to be in his teens with spiky blond hair and wearing a priest outfit. He also possessed the sacred gear known as Sturdy Saint. Behind Raphael, was his Ace, Diethelm Waldseemüller, a tall man with black hair and a beard, dressed in priest vestments. He possessed the sacred gear known as Holy Resuscitation, it was comparable to Twilight Healing, however, it only worked with those that were associated with Heaven. Finally, behind Gabriel, stood her Ace, Mirana Shatarova.

Irina could only wince a little at seeing Gabriel's Ace because he looked a little like a female Kiba with ash blonde hair and gray tinted blue eyes, in addition to her big chest. Around the four Great seraphs sat the other seraphs, Metatron, Sandalphon, Raguel, Sariel, Remiel, and Raziel, together with Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel, they make the ten seraphs. However, they knew that number would change after today. Michael stood up and began the meeting.

Michael: We are gathered here today at the request of my Ace, Irina Shidou, please Irina the floor is yours.

All eyes turned to Irina, who gulped audibly, she looked towards Griselda, who gave a nod. She took a deep breath and walked to the center of the room and kneeled down and bowed to her superiors. She continued to grasp the pendant as she looked up at the seraphs.

Irina: Thank you, Michael-sama, to the great seraphs of Heaven, I have come before to confess of the sins that I have committed.

Gabriel: Sins?

Michael: Quiet, Gabriel - before turning back to Irina - please Irina, what sins do speak of?

Irina: As you are aware, I have committed the sins of adultery as well as causing a seraph to stray from their faith as well as my own.

This caused a murmur among the other angels, but Gabriel was confused as to what Irina was talking about.

Michael: Could you explain in more detail?

Irina: Yes, there was a period of time that the one I loved was in a coma and so I began to train and begin to fall for another. I confessed my feelings for the other boy to someone who I thought was my friend and as a result, the other boy was forced into liking me. I thought it was true, but that was a lie. The falsehood of love was something that I failed to see and I was convinced to have new experiences with this boy. They also told me to convince another to follow me down that path.

Michael: And who was it that you led down this path, Irina?

Irina: That person was the seraph Gabriel.

Gabriel: What? - she whispered softly as her eyes widened in shock, she looked around and saw that everyone was looking at her - 'who did I betray?' - she thought to herself.

Michael: Is this true, Gabriel?

Gabriel: I... I don't... know.

Michael: Then please, Irina, give the name of the boy that you loved.

Irina: Yes, the boy that I loved was Issei Hyoudou and the one who I betrayed, along with Gabriel-sama.

At the name, Gabriel's eyes widened and tears silently fell down her cheeks.

Gabriel: 'I... I betrayed Issei... no... no... I gave my body to Gasper, but... I gave my heart to Issei... Irina told me of new experiences... no... I'm such a fool' - she continued to silently cry as she thought to herself.

Michael: I see, then I'm sure that you are aware that we already know of this information.

Irina: Yes, I am - as Rossweisse had told her of the factions knowing and she figured it out, when Hotaru spoke of what Issei had told her, it wouldn't surprise if Issei told Michael as well.

Michael: Good, then you should see it from his view - as he procured the same crystal that he used to show Issei's memories to Dulio and Griselda - I must warn you all, you may see our sister in a different light.

Irina clutched the pendant even harder as her knuckles began to turn white. She and all the angels got to witness those painful moments, she saw Issei finding Vali in the park and how Rias and some others came along. Switching to how he heard their conversation at the table, she remembered this as Hotaru had mocked her about it. That was her chance right there to save him, but she was too enamored about what she was about to do to care. She knew how he had known, thanks to Ddraig informing him, she saw his anger as he went down into that training room. Then she saw herself, how she left the hotel with the others.

Gabriel was mortified at what she was seeing, even worse, she remembered that day. She had felt the sorrow in Issei's heart that day, all those negative emotions, but she could see that she was too into her lust to care. She did not know how she could be so naive, she was supposed to be better than that.

Gabriel: 'But in the end, I was not' - she thought to herself.

The memories continued on and she saw when he caught Rossweisse, but she could see that Rossweisse's eyes were a bit cloudy. It was certainly the effects of whatever Azazel had given her. Both her and Gabriel felt like they were sick, Irina also understood how she pounced on Kiba, not caring about Issei, but he did. She could hear how Issei was listening to their moans in his room, she shut down as Issei did in the memories.

Then she watched as Issei had to listen to his parents speak about their affairs, not knowing Issei was there. She remembered as they came down and ate like a happy family, except Kiba and Gasper immediately left. She knew she caused that pain, she believed Kiba loved her, but she now knew from the pain in his eyes, he did what he was forced to do and left, when the job was done.

The memories continued on, Irina's tears streamed as she saw the heinous prank that was committed against him. If only she went to him, when he heard their conversation, she could have been by his side against the classroom. They would have taken the beating together, she wished she was standing by his side. She saw Issei beat down Genshirou and Genshirou's cockiness made her feel a little better about not sleeping with him. However, she heard how Issei spoke down to him, she knew Issei only spoke like that to his enemies.

She then saw how he confronted the Hyoudou, which made her see how they knew that he knew. They never told the girls and she knew Issei was right in what he told them. Sooner or later, the truth was going to come out and everyone will know. He saw him talk with Murayama and Katase, it reminded her of their gift to her. The memories ended with the secret meeting that was held, but she did see how he beat down Genshirou again.

Gabriel did not know it, but her tears never stopped flowing as she stared at the pain that she helped cause. She knew that she could never be a seraph after this and she knew this. She had fallen, she could clearly see that and she was disappointed with herself.

Michael: There's something that you should listen to, it came when you arrived, Irina, while I'm sure you are aware of what happened to Rossweisse, it appears that Azazel did not know what happened with Gabriel, have a listen - showing the device that Tobio used to record the conversation between Penemue and Azazel.

It gave some damning evidence that Penemue was not drugged and was an accomplice with Azazel to go after Rossweisse. He was not aware of Gabriel's infidelity and only knew of those that slept with Vali. It appeared that they had fallen for Vali's lie as well. Irina almost snorted that Rias and Vali were probably made for each other, structuring relationships built off of lies. She remembered when Rossweisse came back from Azazel's lab, from how Rias was speaking, she might not have been aware that she inadvertently set up Rossweisse to be targeted.

Gabriel: Maybe I should have gone after Azazel, if I knew I was going to cheat, it would have saved Rossweisse from that fate - she frowned.

Michael: Now what do you intend to do? After hearing all of this.

Irina: I ask that my status as angel and your Ace be removed and that Gabriel be forgiven, for it was me that caused her to cheat and go astray, do not blame her for what I made her do, Michael-sama.

Gabriel gritted her teeth as the other angels looked between her and Irina, wondering what she would do. She knew Irina should be the one to solely shoulder the blame for her deception. She had a choice and she made the wrong one, now all she needed was to find her replacement.

Gabriel: No! - standing up from her seat - I cannot let her take responsibility for my actions.

Irina: No, Gabriel-sama, it was me that made you corrupt. If I had not listened to Xenovia that day, things would have been different, if I had gotten a second opinion earlier...

Gabriel: Did you not think that I, too, could have gotten a second opinion? You're not the only one, Irina, I had a choice as well, we all do, don't blame yourself for my transgressions.

Irina: Please forgive me - bowing to the seraph.

Gabriel: I don't need to because I already have - giving a sad smile to Irina, before she turned to Michael - if I had gone to Azazel, Rossweisse would have been safe, possibly. I knew he lusted for me, but instead went for someone who didn't want to be with me. I have helped break the bond between friends and betrayed the one that I had given my heart and for that, I would like to give up my deck of hearts and accept whatever punishment that you see fit.

The chatter amongst the angels came to life again, first Irina was giving up her angelhood, now Gabriel was giving up her deck. Michael stared at Gabriel and he could see that this is what she wanted. She was taking responsibility for her own fault as she was right, like Irina, she could have gotten a second opinion, whether it'd be from him or her soon to be former queen, Griselda. He raised his hands to silence the other angels.

Michael: Do you have someone in mind? Or do you wish for us to choose for you?

Gabriel: Yes, with this, I can make my final choice - before she looks out amongst the other seraphs - Ramiel, please come forward.

From the stands came a beautiful angel with a fit and voluptuous body, she had long blond hair. She was dressed in white robes with blue and gold accents and she held what looked to be staff and sword with two balancing scales along it. In addition, her eyes were covered with a black cloth.

Ramiel: What is it?

Gabriel: I'd like you to lead my deck, or rather your deck, I know how you lost all of yours in the previous war. And before you blame yourself, you are not a bad leader, you did what you could, I ask you to lead my deck for any oncoming threats against Heaven.

Ramiel: I'm not sure if I can.

Gabriel: Please, Ramiel - bowing to the seraph - I beg of you.

The other great seraphs nodded as they knew that this could help build Ramiel's confidence back. She had witnessed her own deck be slaughtered in the war against the evil dragons and Rizevim and blamed herself. With the threat of Razevan coming, she was a likely contender to help them, rather than remain sheltered.

Ramiel looked at the bowing Gabriel and then flew down to the kneeling Irina and knelt down beside her. Irina did want to look her in the eyes, but could feel her presence.

Ramiel: You do not need to be afraid of me, child - as she stroked Irina's hair - I'd like to know, what made you come to this resolution?

Irina: Huh?

Ramiel: The resolution that you came to about giving up your angelhood, what made you come to that?

Irina: Oh, well, after I learned of what happened to Issei and the pain that I caused him. I knew that I couldn't be an angel anymore, I made a promise to him that I would be his guardian angel and you saw his memories, did I look like a guardian angel? I should have stood up and attacked them with light spears for cheating on him, and ran to him, but I didn't. I collaborated with someone that I had looked up to in the church to go sleep with someone that was his best friend, not knowing he was doing so against his will. I took the words of a devil and used them against another person that said they loved him. I did all of those sins and after, I was able to see my grandmother figure, who helped me see what I had done, I knew that I could bear these wings any longer.

Ramiel: So it was your grandmother figure that helped you?

Irina: Yes, and some others, knowing that Kiba and Gasper did not want to do what they did, I lied to the school that they were not involved. They should not have to suffer for something they were forced to do to protect someone they cared about.

Ramiel: And who were these others?

Irina: Well, there was Rossweisse-sensei, then this woman from Asgard, her name is Lightning - this piqued Michael's interest as he was aware of Odin's new bodyguard - there was these girls at school, they had every right to hate me as they knew what I did, but they understood that I was trying to make amends and tried to make my last days in Kuoh easier, they even gave me a bokken - smiling sadly - I didn't deserve their help, but they gave to me to help me become a better person.

Ramiel: I see and what of this scar on your cheek and why is your wrist bandaged?

Irina: I bear the mark of my sin on my wrist to remember what I did as I take the long path to forgiving myself for the stupidities that I have done, the scar on my cheek is from Serafall-sama - this caused some gasps - I do not blame her, she was defending her husband to be, which is now Issei. I should have done the same like I said before and I deserved it.

Ramiel: Very well - she then removed Irina's hand from the pendant and grasped it in her own hands - where did you get this?

Irina: It was given to me, as a gift from Lightning - she had a slight tremble in her voice as she was a little afraid of losing the necklace.

Ramiel: And this bracelet?

Irina: It was a gift from Ravel-chan, she, like me, understood the consequences of our actions and we are trying to move forward. She gave me this to remember her, she is someone that understands my pain.

Ramiel placed her sword-staff down and placed her hand on Irina's forehead and began to mumble a prayer. Irina did not know what she was saying much, but picked up a few words such as "may he live on in you" and also "guide you". She could only deduce that Ramiel was referring to the Biblical God as the pendant gave a slight glow. However, unknown to everyone, except Ramiel, there was a small crackle of white lightning.

Ramiel let go of the pendant and when it touched Irina, it gave her a pulse of energy that shocked her to the core. Ramiel picked up her staff and stood up, looking down at Irina. She then began to walk back to Gabriel, who looked on in awe.

Ramiel: I shall take your resolve, child of Touji, and use it to become better as well, so I accept your offer, sister.

Gabriel gave a nod and stood up and began to enchant a prayer as she placed her deck of hearts in Ramiel's hands. In doing so, the insignias on Mirana's and Griselda's hands glowed. It was acknowledging that there was going to be a new king for them to follow. A magic circle appeared beneath both seraphs and then flashed as Gabriel finished her prayer. The insignia of heart appeared on Gabriel's hand and then it dissipated, a moment later, it appeared on Ramiel's hand.

Gabriel: Watch over them.

Ramiel: And you watch over her - she whispered into Gabriel's ear as she pulled her sister in for a hug.

When they separated, Gabriel flew down and knelt beside Irina as Ramiel sat down in Gabriel's former seat. Irina looked on in shock at Gabriel, who simply gave her a smile.

Irina: You did not need to do that.

Gabriel: I did, I had a choice, you should not have to shoulder this blame alone, okay?

Irina could not speak and could not do anything but turn and look at the ground in front of her.

Gabriel: Michael-sama, I am ready to receive your judgment for my acts against the Sekiryuutei. I shall not have someone take the blame, I have lied to my former queen to go plot against the Sekiryuutei and go sleep with someone that looked up to him.

Michael: Very well - as he had a tear roll down his eye, which Gabriel saw and she knew what was coming.

Gabriel: It's okay, Onii-sama, I deserve this - giving him a sad smile.

Michael: Restrain her - as Lint and Griselda came forward, but not to restrain Gabriel, but to restrain Irina.

Irina: Wait, what are you doing!? What's going on!? No, Gabriel, don't do this, please!

Gabriel: Everything... will be alright - giving the reincarnated angel a smile.

Michael: Due to your actions, you have fallen to the sin of lust and betrayed the former pillar of the factions, Issei, the Sekiryuutei - he was not going to say the last name because he knew what the Hyoudou did - as a result, seraph Gabriel, you shall become a fallen and be banished from Heaven, you will walk the Earth, forever a fallen angel.

They all watched as Gabriel's golden wings lost their light and then began to grow dark. They became black, even darker than Azazel's own wings. Then her halo cracked and shattered for all to see, Gabriel had fallen from God's grace.

Irina: No! - still struggling - Michael-sama, you didn't need to punish her, just me, I am the one at fault, please!

Gabriel: Irina... quiet, you forget that I am older than you, I've been alive for so long, I should have known better, so please stop blaming yourself, everything... will be alright.

Raphael: It's time - as he flew to Gabriel - as a precaution that you won't strike against Heaven.

He constructed the anti-magic seal onto Gabriel, which caused her to scream in pain.

Gabriel: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! - as her magic reserves became constricted.

Finally, she slumped to the ground, and was breathing heavily, her fallen angel wings had receded into her back. The shocking thing was she did not have the aura of a fallen angel, but that of a human.

Irina: No... - slumping in defeat, she had failed, she wanted to protect Gabriel from any punishment and take the blame on herself. Now there was nothing that could be done anymore, Gabriel had fallen and was now banished, and Irina knew she was next.

Michael: Now, Irina Shidou, I must commend you for trying to put this on yourself, but Gabriel was right, she had a choice and she chose to listen to you, just like you chose to listen to Xenovia. I shall honor your request, you shall be removed from my deck and will no longer be my Ace for your actions and you will also be banished as well.

Irina did not say anything as the "A" on her hand dissipated, her halo dissipated, along with her wings. She was once again a human, she was despondent. Griselda and Lint let her go, she no longer had any fight in her left. Raphael placed the seal on her, just for safe measure, even though she was a human again. Griselda frowned a little, she had expected them to confess their sins, which they did, she just did not expect Irina to try and shoulder the blame of the faults of both former angels.

Gabriel: It's... okay - as she crawled to Irina and held her.

All the other angels were not happy and looked with forlorn expressions.

Michael: Griselda, take them home - he had tears that he had wiped away.

Griselda: Yes, my lord - escorting the two former angels out of the meeting room

Once they left and he was sure that they would hear him, even through the closed door, he looked down at Lint.

Michael: Lint Sellzen, as you are aware, we are facing a new threat, I'd like you to join us in this new battle and it would be an honor to have you as my Ace, do you accept?

Some were a bit shocked at how quickly Michael was replacing Irina, but that shock dissipated as they remembered that Michael had time to think. He had known about the infidelity for weeks and took that time to figure out who should be his new Ace, so they kept quiet. Lint was a little surprised and just nodded, to shock to even speak.

Michael: Very well, congratulations and welcome to my deck of spades - as an "A" appeared on Lint's hand.

The angels clapped in congratulations, but then Michael ceased the noise.

Michael: As you know, I implemented a feature that would allow us to be intimate, but sadly, it has been abused. Until I construct it properly, the system of Heaven shall be restarted, going back to the way that our Father left it for us.

The other angels murmured in agreement that it was for the best and had faith in Michael to restore it as well.

Michael: I thank you for your time, this meeting has been adjourned - as the other angels stood up to leave, Michael turned to Raphael - do it.

Raphael gave a nod and began to head to the sixth heaven, where he would restart the system completely. Michael slumped back in his seat and let out a sigh and looked up to the ceiling.

Michael: 'I'm sorry, Father, for I have failed you' - trying to ease the oncoming headache that he had.

WITH KIBA AND TSUBAKI

They had gone to Tsubaki's apartment, away from the public eye. When Tsubaki learned that Kiba was a part of the infidelity, she was hurt. However, learning more about why he did it, she understood, she had still kept some feelings for him. It made her glad that he considered her to be his happiness and not one of the former exorcists.

Kiba: So, um, what did you want to talk about? - as he sat on the couch of the girl that he actually liked.

Tsubaki: I want to talk about what you said - as she went to the bathroom.

Kiba: What did I say, we haven't talked in weeks.

Tsubaki: I know and that's because I was scared - he heard from the bathroom.

Kiba: Why were you scared?

Tsubaki: Because of the things that happened - as she came out of the bathroom, she was still wearing her graduation robe.

Kiba: Oh...

Tsubaki: You told Rossweisse that your happiness was supposed to be with me.

Kiba: Yeah... I did - as he blushed and sighed - after we worked together to take on Fenrir and his sons, I felt attracted to you, I just... I don't know, it just felt right.

Tsubaki: Really?

Kiba: Yeah, then all this bullshit happened, I'm sure you know what I did, I didn't love Irina, I didn't love Xenovia, I didn't love Gabriel, I didn't love any of them.

Tsubaki: So what happened?

Kiba: Well, I was asked by Irina to train, I didn't see the harm in that, I didn't know she was crushing on me. Next thing, a week later, after a week of Issei being in a coma, I was summoned by Rias and Gasper was there.

Tsubaki: Where she threatened to harm Tosca and possibly Valerie to get you two to get with the program.

Kiba: Yeah - as his shoulders dropped, he felt Tsubaki sit down on the couch next to him.

Tsubaki: You know she didn't know about the threat, right?

Kiba: What?

Tsubaki: Irina, she didn't know about the threat, like you, she was just another pawn.

Kiba: I don't understand...

Tsubaki: Irina was deceived by you because you were threatened, she genuinely thought that you liked her, unaware that you were faking it, guess all that acting for the Oppai Dragon helped you.

She was trying to make a joke, only to see him frown.

Tsubaki: Sorry, I was trying to make a joke.

Kiba: What? Oh... sorry, I just...

Tsubaki: No, I understand, she mentioned speaking with Xenovia about her growing crush on you, which Xenovia reported to Rias and then you were brought in.

Kiba: Oh.

Tsubaki: She also did not spread the rumors of the girls, which I'm sure you have heard about.

Kiba: It's why I'm cleaning up the damages done to the ORC building with Gasper.

Tsubaki: Yeah, well, she defended you two.

Kiba: How did she defend us?

Tsubaki: After she realized that you were forced to do what you did, when the recording of the girls' infidelity was put out, well, Issei did not give any names, just mentioned the ORC, leaving it for people to figure it out.

Kiba: Hmm, I know people are aware that I'm part of it.

Tsubaki: Yeah, she let everyone know that you two had nothing to do with it, the gossip was that some guys figured that you weren't really a prince of the school, some girls defended you and when Irina spoke up, it changed their views, she threw Genshirou and Vali under the bus, though.

Kiba: So that explains the apologies that I received, when we got back from that mission.

Tsubaki: Mm...

Kiba: That wasn't a real mission was it?

Tsubaki: No, it was an excuse to get you all out, so Sona could release the recording that she had received to let the school know who they "worshiped", we didn't really count on Irina not being there.

Kiba: I heard them mention it, when Cao Cao was debriefing us, thank goodness, I got paired up with Gasper.

Tsubaki: That was Sona's suggestion, after we learned about what happened to Rossweisse, she defended you, we also saw through Issei's memories that guilt that you and Gasper wore, you didn't want this and it did make me a little glad that you didn't willingly betray him and sleep with them because you wanted to.

Kiba: No... I didn't want that, he was my best friend - as some tears escaped his eyes - it was disgusting how his parents made a feast to congratulate them on their affair.

Tsubaki: We're aware of that and they're not his parents anymore, he changed his last name from what I hear.

Kiba: So he disowned them, that's good to hear.

Tsubaki: Even confronted them.

Kiba: What? How come they didn't tell any of this to the girls?

Tsubaki: Because they're afraid, afraid that he was right and he is, we know about the possible lies that they told them, such as that he is a low class demon, when you know that is not true as he passed mid class demon exams with you and Akeno.

Kiba: I wanted to say something, but couldn't not with Rias there, I know Genshirou was gloating about his own achievements, some of them, which were Issei's, like the mid class demon exams you mentioned, even Asia was agreeing with him.

Tsubaki: What about Ravel?

Kiba: She was smart enough to keep her mouth shut.

Tsubaki: Haha, what a relief - when she laughed, Kiba enjoyed hearing it.

For a "prince", he was shy around the woman that he wanted to be with. Compared to all the girls at school that tried to give him love letters and he would politely turn them down. It was just different with Tsubaki, ever since he worked together with her, he just didn't know how to express his feelings. It made him feel a little more like an ass, when he looked back and berated Issei for not understanding Rias' feelings.

Tsubaki: You know that you have a rating game coming up?

Kiba: I think Rossweisse mentioned something of that, we've been training Tosca-chan, you know, to keep busy from all that's happening.

Tsubaki: It's against Sairaorg.

Kiba: We don't have a chance, we might have gotten stronger from the war, but no one in the peerage is as strong or stronger than Sairaorg, maybe Rias can take on his queen, Kuisha, but not likely as Rias is just as strong as Akeno and we all saw how that went down, when Akeno faced Kuisha the last time. It wouldn't surprise me if Kuisha learned some hand-to-hand combat from Sairaorg as well.

Tsubaki: You certainly are at a disadvantage, maybe they'll remember Issei when she receives the announcement.

Kiba: Shouldn't they remember him now?

Tsubaki: No, Issei did a ritual that would cause them to forget about him, unless something triggered their memory.

Kiba: How did Rossweisse remember him, then?

Tsubaki: According to Tannin, Rossweisse didn't have a concrete relationship with him as she never confessed to him like the others did. Since she was also the last one that Irina really talked to, she inadvertently triggered Irina and the recording made everything come to her, Ravel remembered upon figuring out she was fired as his manager.

Kiba: Oh, guess the guys weren't affected then.

Tsubaki: No, it doesn't seem like it, but I want to talk about us.

Kiba: What about us? There might not be an "us".

Tsubaki: Not unless you don't want that to be - as she took his hand and placed it on her breast.

Kiba was stunned as he felt her breast and then his eyes widened, the material underneath the gown, it was not there. He could feel her nipple become erect, his heart was beating faster.

Kiba: You're... you're... top...

Tsubaki: No, I'm not topless, I'm naked, I've always wanted to give myself to you. I wasn't sure about doing so, when I heard about your betrayal. Knowing your reasons and hearing how you were defended by Rossweisse and Irina...

Kiba: Can we please not mention her name? - he interrupted.

Tsubaki: Sorry, but I have to, since she is the reason why your reputation is still intact - shifting closer - as I was saying, I understand your reason, however, today is my day and I'm going to do what I want with you.

Kiba: I don't deserve you.

Tsubaki: Maybe so, but I want this, think of it as my graduation present - kissing him softly.

For Kiba, it was easily the best kiss that he ever had, probably because it was with someone that he wanted to be with. The only thing that was missing was that he didn't have Issei's friendship like before. For him, there was a spark, one that he didn't have when he was stuck with Irina nor Xenovia nor any other girl. He felt Tsubaki pull away from him and he was disappointed, it was his first real kiss, he didn't want to remember the other ones.

Tsubaki: That was my first kiss, guess I was a bit late in taking yours.

Kiba: No, please don't remind me of that.

Tsubaki: Okay - as she pulled him off from the couch with her as she stood up - then I'll do my best to make sure you never forget this experience.

Kiba: Wait! I, um, I don't think I'll be able to please you, Gasper and I kind of just laid there and let them do whatever. I may have been forced to be nice, but it didn't mean I had to willingly participate in the act, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to please you.

Tsubaki: How can you be sure?

Kiba: Well, during that "time" in Issei's room, when Xenovia was having her time with either Vali or Saji, I heard her say something along the lines of "much better than Kiba", didn't bother me at first, but I couldn't help but wonder if I couldn't please the one that I want to be with.

Tsubaki: Xenovia doesn't know what she wants - she snorted - and you were never trying to please her, so let her think whatever.

Kiba: That's true.

Tsubaki: Do you want to please me? - her tone was somewhat sultry.

It caused Kiba's breath to hitch as he never heard Tsubaki speak like this, but he knew his answer.

Kiba: Yes - he breathed out, he never felt so aroused before.

Tsubaki: Then focus on me and only on me.

Kiba: Okay - as she led him to her bedroom, he turned off his phone because he did not want Rias calling him or any of them.

He just wanted to be with the woman that he fell for, he also thought back to what she said before. That he still had a chance to be with her, he hoped that was true, when it was all said and done. All that Kiba knew was that he was in the night of his life.

WITH BARAQIEL

He had waited for Akeno at the school gates; personally, he did want to walk away. However, he decided to grant her this last request as in at least a month from now, things would be different. When she came to greet him, he saw his little girl and he saw Shuri for a split second. Now he just didn't know who was in front of him after what she did.

Akeno: I'm so glad you could make it, Otou-sama.

Baraqiel: Congratulations, Akeno, let's go somewhere to celebrate.

Akeno: Oh, we can for the others and...

Baraqiel: No! - speaking roughly - sorry, I would like for it to be just the two of us, can you honor that request for me?

Akeno: Of course, Otou-sama.

Baraqiel: 'If only you could have honored the request of being faithful to Issei' - he thought to himself.

Akeno: Are you okay?

Baraqiel: Yes, let's go - not wanting to see Rias or any of the others, especially not the Hyoudou.

The two walked along, heading to a restaurant that Baraqiel had seen, when he was escorting Odin around Kuoh. He wanted to take Akeno there, when they were able to reconcile and when they did, they had to deal with the war. It might have been a little fancy, but this would be her graduation present.

To see her one last time as he knows she would be busy, when the rating game is announced to them. She may ask him to train in preparation for it, but he knew it would be tough for him to declare what she did wrong. He would try to enjoy her presence, since she graduated, but now she is an adult and she must learn to take responsibility for her actions.

Akeno: Thank you for coming again, Otou-sama, how have you been? - as they got seated.

Baraqiel: Stressed, I would say.

Akeno: I understand, these past couple of weeks have been stressful for me, it was strange seeing the school change so radically.

Baraqiel: What happened?

Akeno: Well, we had heard that someone spread rumors about us, we believed that it was Irina as she was here, but today, Sona told us that it wasn't Irina, but I guess she got her revenge as she was the one that nominated Momo to be Sona's successor.

Baraqiel: I don't see the problem in that, she is part of the Sitri peerage, so it's understandable why she would choose someone from her peerage to continue her legacy.

Akeno: I guess but...

Baraqiel: How would you feel if someone else was chosen to lead the ORC? Someone not from the Gremory peerage.

Akeno: I would feel a bit worried, since they didn't work with us in running the club - now considering how Rias wanted to run the school, hence why she nominated Xenovia, she began to look at it through Sona's eyes and let out a defeated sigh - I guess you're right, I can see why Sona didn't choose Xenovia.

Baraqiel simply nodded, but he also knew that Sona did not trust Xenovia because she did not trust Rias and her judgment. Unfortunately, Akeno believed in that same judgment. He held back the tears and waited for them to be served, hoping he gave her a little insight.

Waitress: Hi! I'm Hayuru, I'll be your waitress for this afternoon. Thank you for coming in today! Can I get you started on drinks?

Baraqiel: Yes, please, I'll have some sake, how about you, Akeno? - noting the girl had a similar build to his daughter.

Akeno: Lemonade is fine for me, thanks.

Hayuru: Okay, I'll be back with your drinks and prepared to get your orders, when you're ready - as she wrote down their drinks.

Baraqiel: Thank you - as the waitress walked away - so... other than the rumors, anything else that happened?

Akeno: No, not really, besides the mission that we went on with Cao Cao's team.

Baraqiel: How did that go?

Akeno: Well, it showed that we have to train more, we couldn't do much against the renegades that were there.

Baraqiel: When's the last time you did train?

Akeno: For the war, of course, since then, we've been... - she stopped as something told her that she shouldn't mention her relationship to Vali.

Baraqiel: You've been what?

Akeno: Sorry, I was just thinking, but it seems we've just been focusing on school.

Baraqiel: I see - he knew that she didn't want to tell him what she really had been up to.

Hayuru: Ok, so here is your sake and your lemonade - as she placed the drinks down - do you know what you would like to order?

Baraqiel: Right, I'll have the chili crab - handing his menu to the waitress.

Akeno: I'll have the nasi lemak - handing her own menu.

Hayuru: Alright, give it some time and I'll have your orders for you - taking the menus, after she wrote down their orders, and walked away for the second time.

Akeno: I didn't think you'd order seafood.

Baraqiel: Well, I figured that I'd try something new, you know, have a "new experience."

Akeno raised her eyebrow at the statement, it sounded familiar to her.

"Akeno": 'How interesting, seems like daddy knows your little secret' - having looked through Akeno's memories, she could see that Rias mentioned the same thing to the hybrid that she was residing in, everytime she threw her soul into the hybrid.

The spell made them one, so no one could detect her presence as she gathered information for her revenge. Of course, it made things easier since the harem betrayed Issei, but that's not good enough. She wanted to see Issei suffer, like Vali, she had hoped that he would have walked in, when they were all having dinner, so he could feel the humiliation that he once gave her, but it never happened. Honestly, she had no idea why the hybrid chose Vali, when in the memories that she had seen of Issei, the Sekiryuutei had the bigger dick. Something she'll give him credit, he was bigger than anyone she had seen during the orgy they had in his room. It made her snort in laughter at the stupidity of Rias, this hybrid, and the other girls, they didn't trade up, they traded down.

"Akeno": 'Hmm, they're being watched, but from where? I didn't know there was another party that was looking for revenge, shouldn't be no surprise, the factions will always have enemies, amazing how Hades decided not to go through with his plan, but it makes sense, Sirzechs was not sealed with the Trihexa. I suppose that was thanks to the interference of the Sekiryuutei and Hakuryuukou. However, I don't think the Hakuryuukou was telling the truth, how could these imbeciles forget that the Sekiryuutei was built from the dragon gods.'

The other soul in Akeno laughed at the stupidity of the girls, but she got information that Baraqiel is aware of his daughter's infidelity. She'll have to wait to see how the factions respond because if Baraqiel knew, then the factions know. What she did not like was that she was right, the cadre and his daughter were being watched by a human. Said human had shaggy, brown hair dressed formally with a blue coat, a white undershirt that was completely unbuttoned with a black shirt underneath. He wore brown pants that faded to white at the bottom with dark brown shoes and was tossing a six-sided die in his hand.

This was Richard, another member of the Abyss team with Haku and Yzak, he also had an independent sacred gear. His sacred gear takes the form of a monster that is about two meters high and has one eye and six arms. The dice in Richard's hand was homage to his sacred gear that possessed a large six-sided die. Similar to Haku's sacred gear, Richard's sacred gear was capable of inflicting negative curses on the five senses, including the sixth sense. The effect of the curse depended on the number the die rolls.

Richard was hoping to see Tobio, since through files, he learned that he was related in a way to Akeno. He also knew that Tobio was engaged to the Himejima clan head, who was Akeno's cousin and deduced that's how they were related. So he was disappointed to find that Tobio did not show, so he decided to see if he could obtain any information. However, he needed to remain hidden in case Baraqiel recognized him as the Abyss team had trained with team Slash Dog, when Satanael was with Grigori.

Richard: 'What a dud' - he thought as he took a sip of his drink at the bar - 'hmm, Baraqiel seems to have some pain in his eye, is it because his daughter is growing up so fast? I'll never know, never been a parent, at least I hope I'm not, damn I better not have some bastard kid out there.'

He continued to watch the father and daughter talk, but there was nothing that was important. At least he knew that they didn't know about the Teigus, which he found nothing. He wondered if they were still inactive as they could not find any yet. They were unaware something had been activated in France recently.

The waitress had come back with Akeno's and Baraqiel's food as the father had been giving little tips for her on how to use her lightning. He knew this was to prepare her for the rating game that was coming up and he knew that he couldn't train her. He would feel guilty about it and eventually would admit to her that it was a trap to expose and embarrass them in front of the whole supernatural world. However, his next suggestion shocked her as she didn't think it was necessary.

Hayuru: Ok, sorry for the wait, it took a while to get the crab cooked.

Baraqiel: It's fine, it gave me time to talk to my daughter.

Hayuru: I see, let me guess, you graduated, the robe is a dead giveaway.

Akeno: Yes.

Hayuru: Will your mother be joining you, then?

Both Akeno and Baraqiel looked down in sadness.

Hayuru: Oh, I'm sorry, if it's any consolation you raised a beautiful daughter.

Baraqiel: Thank you - as tears came to his eyes.

The reason why is because he didn't raise her, he's not fully sure who did other than the Gremory. He had seen that she tried to make a living purifying evil spirits like Shuri had once done. Where she had informed him that she was attacked by the Himejima clan, while leaving town. She was saved by Heinrich, who was Zeoticus' bishop. They came to terms that Akeno would not enter the Himejima clan territory and that she would always remain by Rias' side.

It made Baraqiel wonder if that promise clouded her judgment, when she cheated on Issei. He knew that if he had raised her, she would have remained faithful, he would see to that. He had always remained faithful to Shuri, even if fallen angels were usually considered to be beings of lust, which Azazel and Penemue have proven to be true, unfortunately. He would have kept Akeno away from that path.

Hayuru: Here's your nasi lemak - placing Akeno's food in front of her.

Akeno: Wow, that's more than I expected.

Baraqiel: You can always give some to your friends to try.

Hayuru: And here's your chili crab - setting Baraqiel's food down in front of him.

Baraqiel: Thank you.

Hayuru: Enjoy your meal and congratulations.

Akeno: Thank you - as she waited for Hayuru to be out of earshot before going back to the subject that Hayuru interrupted them on - why do I need a job? We have plenty of money.

Baraqiel: It's not about the money, it's about responsibility.

Akeno: I'm responsible enough.

It made Baraqiel choke a bit as he looked at his food in sadness.

Baraqiel: Not responsible enough - he whispered to himself.

Akeno looked on, and she could tell he was disappointed with her. She wanted to please after all, she hated him for nothing all these years. However, something made her wonder how she accepted him. There was a missing link and she didn't understand what that was.

Akeno: I'm sorry, I'll look for a job, maybe I could work here, I saw a post about it at the reception's desk. I'll even talk to Hayuru about it before we leave.

Baraqiel: I appreciate it, Akeno, but I'm not the one you need to apologize to - blinking out the tears in his eyes that threatened to spill.

Akeno raised an eyebrow in confusion and Baraqiel could tell that she was trying to process things, of course, it would be difficult for her. The reason was because memories of Issei had been suppressed in her head. He knew that she would get nowhere, so he decided to distract her from it.

Baraqiel: Don't worry too much about it, let's just enjoy our food, okay?

Akeno: Sure - as they began to eat.

Meanwhile, Richard watched on and saw that he got no information from the cadre and it annoyed him.

Richard: 'What the fuck was up with the sobfest? This was a waste of fucking time, you'd think the Vice-Governor General would have something to say to his daughter about the factions, but nothing. But he is hiding something from her, damn it' - as he paid for his drink and left the restaurant.

As he walked down the street with other graduates celebrating with their families, a small communication circle appeared by his ear.

????: Richard, what have you found?

Richard: Sorry, Lord Satanael, I got nothing, I even tailed Baraqiel, used my sacred gear to nullify his senses of me, didn't even know I was there with him at the graduation. He took his daughter to some Singapore-inspired restaurant, but from the look in his eyes, he was hiding something from her.

Satanael: I see, well, I have a job for you on the day of the rating game, while I am extracting Euclid from his prison, I want you to go to Grigori. I'm sure you remember where Azazel's lab is, right?

Richard: Yeah, what do you want me to do?

Satanael: I need you to go there and find my journal, it contains my research, I'll need it for whatever plans Razevan has for Fenrir.

Richard: Should be simple enough.

Satanael: Good, you can stop tailing him and go help Kihel and Flare in finding the Teigus.

Richard: Hmph, that pink haired slut is probably riding him in a hotel somewhere.

Satanael: Perhaps, but never stopped you from having sexual relationships with her.

Richard: Haha, I guess you're right, pretty all of us have, except you, boss.

Satanael: Why would I sleep with a mere human, there are still fallen angels that would do anything to please me, Azazel is not the only one to have harems.

Richard: Well, he learned from you, but alright, I'll head back to base and regroup with them.

Satanael: I'll let them know - disconnecting the communication.

Richard: Another day in the life of Richard - he chuckled to himself as he strolled into an alley and teleported back to their base.

WITH IRINA

Gabriel held her with Griselda leading them down the hall, until they reached Gabriel's room.

Griselda: I'll give you time to pack...

Gabriel: No, let's just take her home, if I may ask, could you bring my things, Griselda?

Griselda: Sure - as she prepared a transport circle - you know, you're taking this a lot better than I thought.

Gabriel: One of us has to, I don't even need my ability to read hearts to know how she feels, she was trying to protect me, but like her, I had a choice, I made the wrong one and I have to live with that sin from now on.

Griselda: I suppose you're right, and you may not know this but Serafall is Issei's new fiancee.

Gabriel: Serafall? - surprised that her former rival was now with Issei - I must say that is unexpected, at least she will know what mistakes not to make.

Griselda: You're right, well, time to go - as a flash transported them from Heaven.

Their magic circle transported them to a room.

Gabriel: Where are we?

Griselda: We're in...

Irina: My room - speaking for the first time as she removed herself from Gabriel's grip and walked towards the mirror.

There in the top left corner of the mirror was a picture, in that picture was her and Issei, when they were kids. Not the same one that showed them in front of that holy sword. In this picture, they had their arms around each other and were smiling into the camera. Irina remembered this day because she knew the day after, she crushed Issei by telling him that they were moving away. Her fingers traced the picture and she looked around to see her stuff from Hotaru's place.

Irina: I'm... home - as she began to leave the room.

When she did, she had a sense of nostalgia because she remembered finishing up her childhood here. Training with her father about basic swordsmanship and becoming an exorcist. It made her knees buckle a little, but luckily, Gabriel and Griselda were able to keep her steady.

Gabriel: Let's go meet your folks.

Irina:...Yeah - she did not know how her parents would feel, so a sense of dread came over her.

Griselda: This way - as she guided Gabriel, who was guiding Irina, since Irina was lost in her thoughts again.

Griselda remembered the place as well because after Irina had met Xenovia, she figured the two girls could get to know each other. As a result, she would bring Xenovia over and Touji would bring Irina over to the Quarta residence.

Beneath the loft was the restaurant that Mizuki, Irina's mother, owned. It had definitely grown throughout the years. As it looked a little fancier now that Griselda could not help but be impressed with the work that Mizuki has done, it's not every day that a restaurant that sells Japanese cuisine was doing well in England.

Griselda: Your mother has really done herself wonders - as they entered the restaurant level.

Gabriel: This place is amazing.

????: Thank you - as the two of them turned to see another Irina, except there were some changes.

This "Irina" looked mature and had black hair that was let down, compared to the orange-brown hair that was in a ponytail that Griselda and Gabriel were accustomed to. Her purple eyes showed a woman that had dealt with experiences in life.

Irina: Kaa... san

Mizuki: Welcome home, Irina - but as she took a step forward, Irina took a step back.

The action confused everyone as to why Irina would be afraid of her own mother. It was then Mizuki saw the scar on her cheek and the bandages on her left wrist. Mizuki let out a sigh, at some point, she would have slapped her daughter for what she did, but seeing her daughter now, it wasn't like that.

Mizuki: I'm not going to hurt you, Irina, I just want to hold my baby girl again, I haven't seen you in months.

Irina let out a small gasp as she stiffened, Griselda took that moment to hold Irina in place. This allowed Mizuki to stride forward and Irina began to panic, but before she could get out of Griselda's grip. She was wrapped in her mother's embrace, she could feel her mother's tears, this sense of comfort made Irina stop struggling.

Mizuki: My baby girl, what have you done - whispering through her sniffles in Irina's ear.

Irina: I... hurt him, kaa-san, not... just him, but others as well. I grew selfish for the wrong person, for someone who was forced to love me, rather than the one who never stopped loving me... until now. He was broken because of me.

Gabriel frowned at this because Irina was once again shouldering all the blame, when she didn't need to.

Gabriel: It's not solely on you, Irina, I am at fault as well, seeing his memories, I know I deserve the punishment that Michael has befallen on me. I would have done the same - as some tears began to fall down her face.

Mizuki: Come, both of you, there's someone I'd like you to meet, we closed the restaurant for today as we had been expecting your arrival - as she guided the three of them through the restaurant towards a table.

Griselda let out a small gasp, which confused Gabriel, while Irina heard a shuffling noise. She didn't look up from the ground as she was lost on Gabriel's words.

????: Don't tell me you got your ass kicked again and I worked so hard on building your confidence back up a little.

Irina looked up and her eyes widened as standing in front of her was her grandmother-figure, Hotaru Yamamoto Hyoudou.

Irina: Baa... chan.

Hotaru: In the flesh, what happened this time?

Irina: I failed, Baa-chan, I failed again - clenching her fist - I wasn't lucky enough this time.

Hotaru's eye raised an eyebrow and looked at Griselda and Gabriel for clarification.

Gabriel: She tried to protect me by placing the blame of me going astray on herself. She felt that this would protect me from punishment, but I have fallen, becoming a cadre, and then having my magic and abilities sealed making me feel like a human.

Hotaru nodded and looked over at Touji, who also nodded in understanding. What Gabriel and Irina did not know was that Touji had the capability of unlocking the seals that were placed on Gabriel and Irina. As Michael had informed him of what was to come, Griselda was there for that briefing and Touji had informed his wife and Hotaru.

Hotaru: I see and what did you tell her as your punishment was decreed.

Gabriel: That everything is going to be alright, like her, I had a choice and just made the wrong one. I could have spoken to Griselda and gotten a second opinion, but didn't.

Hotaru nodded at this as she had told Irina something similar, instead of just listening to Xenovia. Hotaru simply let out a sigh and brought Irina into her arms.

Hotaru: Come here, you silly girl - as she rubbed Irina's back - quit blaming yourself for the actions of others, look at her - pointing at Gabriel - does she look like she blames you?

Irina shook her head as Gabriel smiled at her, Gabriel knew that Irina gave her an option. To which she trusted the former reincarnated angel's judgment because of how she spoke about it. She should have known that Rias had been behind this and used the right words that showed Gabriel and Irina how naive they were. Gabriel knew that she had been sheltered, but she should have known that cheating was wrong, of course, now that she knew of Kiba and Gasper's situation, she felt bad about ruining their friendship with Issei. Even if they got it back, it would not be the same as before, they would have to build that level of trust up again.

Hotaru: Good, now quit blaming yourself, this is your chance for both of you to better yourselves, so use it wisely, understand? No more having self doubt and trying to move on with your lives.

Irina: Okay, but... baa-chan, I don't think I will find another Issei, so romance-wise, I will prefer to stay single.

Gabriel: I agree, although I have seen people similar to Issei throughout the years, they didn't have his heart, which made him unique.

Hotaru: It's how I raised him - taking pride in Issei's growth as a human being - but that's fine if neither of you can find love, it's a matter of you finding peace with yourselves.

Gabriel: I see.

Irina: Baa-chan, if I may ask, what are you doing here?

Hotaru: Oh, well, I'm staying with my grandchild, I've gotten so used to you two, that I don't think I can let either one of you go.

Irina: Used to us? But that means...

Hotaru: Yes, Issei had visited me, but I should have been clear, you see, when you came to visit me with your face all blotchy from tears, he had just left a few seconds prior to your arrival, hence why I was there in the clearing.

Irina's eyes widened, she had been close to Issei, well not as close, when she saw him in school. It would have been a guaranteed confrontation, he likely would have vented some anger and he was justified to do so. Considering that Hotaru told her how Issei hated her for her betrayal and while the hate was gone, she still wasn't sure how he would react. She could not jump into his arms anymore as Hotaru told her that ship has sailed, which she has dealt with coming to terms on.

Irina: But what about the cabin?

Hotaru: Well, it's been cleared out, I was discussing giving the place to Serafall, when you came down this morning. Since I know how much that clearing means to not only you and Issei, but Juzo and me as well. Your angel over there can attest to that - pointing over at Griselda, who nodded - and I did inform her that place means as much to you as it does Issei, so Serafall did agree to not bar you from it, she left that decision up to Issei.

Irina: Wouldn't the Hyoudou look for you?

Hotaru: I figured that much, I knew when shit hit the fan...

Touji: Hotaru-san - letting out a sigh in annoyance, as he wasn't fond of cursing, whereas Mizuki didn't mind it, it's how she was able to get along with Hotaru.

Hotaru: Oh, pipe it, Touji, as I was saying - while Mizuki laughed at her husband's misfortune - I hear that there will be some rating game between your former friends and some guy named Saiorg.

Griselda: You mean Sairaorg.

Hotaru: Yes, that's the one, Serafall told me that Issei beat this man...

Irina: Yes, I was there, but it did take a joint effort of Rossweisse-sensei, Kiba, and Xenovia to cut off his arm and give Issei an opening, since the reattached arm had not been fully healed, even though it looked like it on the outside, the muscles were still securing themselves on the inside.

Hotaru: Oh, how did you know that?

Irina: Issei told me after the fight.

Hotaru: I see, well, Serafall said that Rias would be informed of the rating game, which possibly will trigger her memory and she may ask the Hyoudou, who may try to seek me out again. They did the first time, when Issei had not returned after confronting them. Serafall told me that if Rias were to look for Issei, she would find his former pieces in this dragon's territory and assume he is training for the game as well. However, his other former pieces lie within her sister's former pawn.

Irina: Saji is a part of the Gremory clan now?

Griselda: It appears so, Michael-sama said that they removed Vritra from the boy and replaced it with an artificial sacred gear. According to Vritra, Albion has something planned for Vali as neither dragon agreed to this heinous act, if they could not fight Issei for the women, then they don't deserve the women themselves.

Gabriel: We saw Issei beat down Saji in his school.

Griselda: Yes, Michael-sama informed us that made Genshirou the weaker dragon and it would be imprinted on those that he slept with that they chose the weaker dragon, however, Tannin said the mark would removed because Vritra was removed from the former Sitri pawn.

Gabriel: Irina, you didn't sleep with him, did you? I know we were with Kiba and Gasper, I wasn't there for the activities that happened afterwards.

Irina: No! He tried to grope me, but I wasn't interested, he tried to get a little more forceful, but I kicked him down below, it must have hurt, then I saw Xenovia put her mouth on his "thing" and I was sick to my stomach - as her face scrunched in disgust - and I was done after that, so I just cuddled with Kiba, but he never put his arm around me or anything. Now I know he had tears down his face that night, but I confused it for sweat at the time.

Griselda: I see.

Hotaru: Hmm, you didn't do oral or anal, huh?

Touji: Hotaru-san - groaning as he didn't want to be told of his daughter doing those things, he had already seen Griselda's face scrunch up at hearing Xenovia give a blowjob to Saji.

Hotaru: Oh, I'm sure Mizuki lets you hit it every now and again, Touji - making Irina blush at hearing her parents be intimate - and by the way, Griselda, you left this - showing the bokken that Irina ws gifted.

Irina: My bokken!

Griselda: That was yours? - looking at Irina - sorry, I did not know, I thought from the samurai artifacts that it was yours, Hotaru-san.

Hotaru: Ha, what would an old lady like me do with a new bokken?

Griselda: You certainly are fit for an old woman.

Hotaru: It's all in the tea.

Griselda: Where did you get it from, Irina?

Irina: The kendo club at school, or at least the two in charge of it, despite confessing that I was part of the infidelity against Issei, they gave this to me as a means to have a better memory about leaving - as she took the bokken from Hotaru.

Hotaru: Hmm, Lightning mentioned that, probably the first that I ever heard you enjoying yourself again.

Irina: Did she talk about coaching them?

Hotaru: She said she would consider it.

Irina: That's good to hear.

Mizuki: Now for you two, you will be working here in the restaurant with me. I hope you haven't forgotten how to work the floor, Irina.

Irina: No, I haven't.

Mizuki: Good, you'll be helping Gabriel get accustomed to it.

Hotaru: Now, now, let them get settled in, Mizuki.

Griselda: I'll go get your things, Gabriel.

Gabriel: Thank you, Griselda, and I'm sorry for lying to you as well, it was selfish on my part.

Griselda: I know it was, but like Irina, you are slowly seeing the error of your ways, take care.

Gabriel: You as well, build Ramiel's confidence.

Griselda: I don't think I need to do that, I think she saw something in Irina that gave her some resolve to take your deck.

Gabriel: I suppose - as she gave her former queen a hug - thank you again.

Griselda: You're welcome - reciprocating the hug and she gave a wave to the family before stepping back and teleporting back to Heaven.

Hotaru: Now then, how about some lunch?

Mizuki: I suppose a late lunch is fine, once Gabriel has all of her things, we can worry about helping her get settled in.

Touji: I've already looked at some schools for Irina to enroll in next fall, I'm just waiting for her updated transcripts to come in.

Mizuki: At least it's summer, so it'll make things easier, compared to when she transferred into Kuoh in the second half of the year.

Hotaru: I thought we were having lunch.

Mizuki: Oh, right, Irina, oh and Gabriel, since she forgot to introduce herself, this is Hotaru Hyoudou, she's Issei's grandmother, Irina also sees her as a grandmother, hence the baa-chan notion, just so there's no confusion, she's not related to us by blood, but we consider her family as we got to know the Hyoudou, when we were in Kuoh.

Gabriel: Oh, I'm sorry for what I did to your grandson...

Hotaru: Save it, otherwise, I'll be dealing with this sorry bullshit from everyone, best to speak with your actions and not your words, like Irina, I will help you move on as well, instead of wallowing in the past.

Irina: Wait, baa-chan, if you're here, what did you do with my letter?

Hotaru: Oh, I gave that to Serafall.

Irina: What?

Hotaru: Oh, don't worry, she won't destroy it - knowing that is what Irina feared.

Irina: If you say so.

Hotaru: You know what, why don't we all help Mizuki with lunch - as she stood up and followed Mizuki into the kitchen.

The others agreed and followed Hotaru as well, for the Shidou, this would be their first family activity in a long while. They didn't mind the additions of Gabriel and Hotaru either. Since three of them were parents, they would guide the girls, so that they may have a better path in the future. Of course, Touji knew that peace may be short-lived.

HYOUDOU MANSION

The Hyoudou had returned home with the girls, with the exception of Akeno, who went to enjoy the day with her father. Rias was a bit envious that Akeno could spend time with her father. She could not help but wonder why they did not come. She thought back to parents day and remembered how she did not want them there. Now, she is thinking her actions might have come back to bite her long term.

Miki: Rias, what are you thinking about?

Rias: Oh, I'm just wondering why my parents didn't come.

Gorou: Maybe you should contact them and your brother and find out.

Rias: You're right.

Miki: I'll make us something to celebrate, Asia, could you help me?

Asia: Of course, okaa-san.

When Asia called her that, Miki pondered back to Issei, since he was her biological son. She could not help but wonder that she and Gorou made a mistake, their son was a pervert, but so was Gorou and her deceased father-in-law. She really hoped that what Issei said wasn't true, but that sinking feeling had remained ever since he left. They tried to take a vacation to forget, especially after they visited Hotaru. They knew she was not pleased when they asked about Issei. Of course, she would be, she practically raised him, so she was aware that he was responsible to inform the Hyoudou of wherever he was going, except this time.

While Miki was going through her ordeal, Gorou was doing the same. He was wondering if he should tell the girls about Issei knowing what they did. He was sure that they got fed up with him, since they didn't seem to remember him, though he would not lie, he was a bit envious of his son. Issei had a harem, something that he and his father, Juzo, dreamed about. So he did feel a little better, when they left him for other men, thus the dream was taken away as well. He knew it was a cruel thing to put down on his son, but envy and pride were sins that he was stuck with. He also knew something didn't add up with Kiba nor Gasper as well, he just didn't know what. Like his wife, he worried about Issei's words coming back to haunt them as he looked at his right wrist.

It was the wrist that Issei broke when they confronted him, he knew his son wouldn't go backing down without a fight. That's what made him worry, if Issei wasn't so adamant, he probably wouldn't have cared. The look of disgust on Issei's face haunted him, but if Issei was right. Then he knew he and Miki would need to reflect on their parenting skills, so he turned to Rias as he watched a holographic image of Zeoticus appear.

Zeoticus: Well, this is a surprise - he was dressed in white shorts and a Haiwaiian shirt.

Rias: Otou-sama, it's good to see you, I haven't heard from you in a long time.

Zeoticus: Well, that is because you claim I embarrass you, so you tend to keep contact scarce with me, oh, I see you have on your graduation robe, it looks nice on you.

Rias: Thank you, Otou-sama, I was actually going to ask you, why didn't you come today?

Zeoticus: Today? What was today?

Rias: My graduation.

Zeoticus let out a gasp and then seemed to speak off to someone else. A few seconds later, a holographic image of Venelana appeared beside her husband.

Venelana: What's this I hear about graduation? And you look lovely in your robe, Rias.

Rias: Thank you, Okaa-sama, I was telling Otou-sama that you missed out on it - as tears welled up in her eyes.

Venelana: How are we supposed to know,, when you don't tell us anything, you always leave us in the dark, I'm so sorry that we missed.

Rias: When have I left you guys in the dark?

Venelana was going to speak about her new relationship, but kept her mouth shut, so Zeoticus decided to speak.

Zeoticus: Do you remember parents' day?

Rias: Yes, you showed up, Otou-sama.

Zeoticus: Yes, but only because Grayfia informed us.

Venelana: Ah, I remember, it was so last minute that I had to miss out on it.

Zeoticus: It's not the only thing you missed out on - snickering as he had yet to tell her that he saw Issei.

Rias: I'm sorry, I guess not seeing you nor Onii-sama, kind of hurt.

Zeoticus: Sirzechs wasn't there?

Venelana: Did you hide your calendar to prevent Grayfia from seeing it, after you didn't want us there for parents' day?

Rias facepalmed as she did do that, now she was seeing that it was a mistake. However, what she did not know was that they knew graduation was today, but they needed to distance themselves to prepare for what will happen in a month's time.

Rias: You're right, I'm sorry, you guys have given me my independence and I have taken advantage of that.

Zeoticus: It's something that I feel was a mistake.

Rias: What do you mean?

Zeoticus: Well, you know that your grandmother, my mother, spoiled me and as a result, I spoiled you, I don't think that will be good for the clan in the future, you have your summer ahead of you and you need to start taking on responsibilities.

Venelana: In other words, you should get a job.

Rias: A job?

Zeoticus: Yes, as you go forward in life, you need to be aware of your actions and the consequences that they entail. You need to be mature enough to own up to your actions and accept responsibility for what you have done, we think a job will help you do that. Hopefully, it will make you lead the clan better in the future.

Of course, this was a lie, almost all of what they said was a lie. Getting a job was just their final lesson of when it all comes back that their daughter will accept what she has done and learn from it. They knew she wouldn't lead the clan either.

Rias: I understand, Otou-sama, Okaa-sama - as she put her head down.

Venelana: We are sorry that we missed your graduation, since we did not know when it was, we decided to take a cruise, just your father and I.

Zeoticus: Please send us pictures and Rias...

Rias: Yes, Otou-sama.

Zeoticus: I hope you come out a better person.

Venelana: We both do.

Rias: I will - giving her parents a smile, but something in the back of her mind told her that they were giving her a warning - thank you, Otou-sama, Okaa-sama, talk to you later.

Zeoticus: Of course, good luck.

Venelana: And stay safe.

With that, the holographic images of her parents disappeared as she put her head down and let her tears fall.

Gorou: Are you alright, Rias?

Rias: Yes and no, I really wanted them there, but it's like they said they gave me my independence and I was forcing them away. I can only do things right and go get a job like they requested.

Gorou: That's good to hear, I think there's some desk jobs around, you just need to look them up, if not that, then you can be a waitress, a beautiful girl like you, you probably be ringing in tips.

Rias: Thanks, Gorou-san, I'll look into that as well, I just need to call my brother.

Gorou: I'll leave you to it - walking away from Rias, who rubbed her eyes to get rid of any unspilled tears.

Rias: Ok - as she began to contact Sirzechs.

She was surprised to see the holographic image of her brother, however, he was not in work clothes nor wearing his Lucifer cowl. Remembering the cowl, it reminded her of Vali, he didn't show and frankly, she was becoming irritated, she was glad that she didn't mention her relationship to him with her parents. Now, she was agitated about the said relationship because he has been ignoring them.

Sirzechs: Penny for your thoughts, Rias?

Rias: Sorry, Onii-sama, I was just thinking about what's next - she completely overlooked that Sirzechs did not call her "Ria-tan" like he normally does.

Sirzechs: Well, I'm sure graduation would be what's next.

Rias: That's the thing, I did graduate and you weren't there.

Sirzechs: What? I'm so sorry, Rias, what about Otou-san and Okaa-san?

Rias: They didn't show up either, I guess my independence drove a wedge between me and you guys.

Sirzechs: If that is what you think.

Rias: They mentioned that I should get a job as well.

Sirzechs: That would be wise, maybe it will give you a lesson about humility and responsibility and you will see that you can't have everything your way.

Rias: But I have gotten things my way.

Sirzechs: Yes because we spoiled you and sadly, you did not mature, maybe having a job will do that to you and no, you can't use your powers either - he had a stern gaze on his face that Rias knew he wasn't kidding.

Rias: I understand, Onii-sama.

Sirzechs: Good.

Rias: Since you are not in your work attire, where are you?

Sirzechs: Decided to take a family vacation with Grayfia and Milicas, as you said that the independence that you have abused pushed us away and that we were not aware of your big day. This is just like parent's day.

Rias: Otou-sama and Okaa-sama mentioned the same thing, so I guess you guys missing out is my fault and I am sorry for that, but I will get a job and show you guys that I can be responsible.

Sirzechs: That is good news, though I do hate to be the bearer of bad news.

Rias: What's that?

Sirzechs: You have a rating game scheduled in a month's time, it'll be an all out format.

Rias: I see, I let the others know, do you know who the opponent is?

Sirzechs: Yes, it's Sairaorg.

Rias: What!? But I beat him already.

Sirzechs: Did you?

Rias: Yes! - she was sure she did, however she just didn't know how.

Sirzechs: Well, you know how prideful the Bael clan can be, guess he wants a rematch, considering that your peerage has received some accolades for contributions in the war.

Rias: That makes sense, I do have the strongest peerage after all.

Sirzechs: And there's that Bael clan pride that I was talking about.

Rias: Sorry, but it's true.

Sirzechs: Well, that is to be determined because if you lose, that means that you don't have the strongest, have you been training?

Rias: Er, no, our mission showed me that we still needed to train.

Sirzechs: The one with Cao Cao's team?

Rias: Yes, that's the one, for the girls and I, it was a little difficult to handle some of the renegades.

Sirzechs: Hmm, and what about Kiba and Gasper? - purposely leaving out Issei.

Rias: They fared better than we did, they have been training, so has Rossweisse, though she doesn't use her wand. She went to so much trouble just to upgrade it.

Sirzechs: Maybe she doesn't want to rely on it as much and is adapting a new fighting style, did you not think of that? You will need to learn to adapt otherwise you will become complacent.

Rias: I understand.

Sirzechs: I don't think you do, Rias, you always have relied on something and when that something is not there, how will you adapt?

Rias: You're right, I guess I will have to do the same, maybe I'll learn some hand fighting skills, since Sairaorg can fight in close combat.

Sirzechs: And how will you counter his strength? It's one thing to have skill, but he also has his strength. You may be able to block a strike, but the backlash can still affect you.

Rias: I didn't think of that, sorry.

Sirzechs: Well, I guess I just put more on your plate, I'm sorry.

Rias: No, it's fine, it will determine whether or not I can handle the pressure, just like that saying about a lump of coal.

Sirzechs: Which is?

Rias: Well, with enough pressure, a lump of coal can become a diamond.

Sirzechs: And you intend to become this diamond?

Rias: That's right.

Sirzechs: I suppose that makes sense, it will also determine your adaptability as well.

Rias: I'm quite aware.

Sirzechs: Well then, I'll leave you to it, but you already know that if you cannot adapt, then the conclusion is already foretold, you will lose.

Rias: I understand, Onii-sama, I don't intend to lose.

Sirzechs: Very well - he let out a sigh and changed topics - is there anything you'd like for me to tell Grayfia and Milicas?

Rias: Yes, you can tell Grayfia that I am sorry for hiding my planner that likely had my date for graduation in it, but I should have told you guys myself about my graduation. So I cannot blame you for that, I do hope she is doing well and as for Milicas, I hope he is eating well and taking care of himself.

Sirzechs: I'll let them know and Rias?

Rias: Yes, Onii-sama?

Sirzechs: Good luck and stay strong, you will need it for what's to come, maybe the job can help you as a distraction for you to assess yourself.

Rias: Okay, Onii-sama and thank you for your advice.

Sirzechs let out a nod as he disconnected the call, he did not want to let her see his tears. He knew what was going to happen, the stage had been set and in a month, his little sister will be banished from the factions. They were smart to suggest the job because Rias would remain spoiled if she didn't take one and would blow off the money. The Gremory clan only hope that she listened to their advice for once.

He stared at his wife and son playing around on the beach, he knew his parents were on a cruise. The whole Gremory clan knew of the graduation, they even had plans to throw a party. Those decorations got trashed after they learned of her infidelity.

Since he knew of the ritual thanks to Tannin, he was impressed that Rias didn't mention her relationship to Vali, since she no longer remembered Issei. He did give her a lesson that she would need to adapt as he indirectly informed her that she would not have Issei for this fight. Even if she did remember Issei and went looking for him, Tannin had the remaining pieces.

The ones that were put in Genshirou Saji can be detected, thanks to wherever the Sitri clan were keeping him. He did however smile about the pictures that he remembered his father showed him of Issei. He laughed that he and Issei were in agreement of not having facial hair. He could understand for Issei that it was probably tough to maintain hygiene, but he seemed to be doing well.

Sirzechs: 'In time, we will wait for your return, Issei, because we are going to need your help' - remembering the threat of Razevan, which made him wonder if at some point, they would have to bring Rias and her peerage back into the fold.

He frowned about it, but if they start losing people, then that possibility was still there, he could only hope that it didn't come to that just yet. For now, he was going to enjoy what little peace they had. Razevan had yet to make a move, but precautions were being put in place.

Grayfia: Penny for your thoughts?

It made Sirzechs chuckle, which confused Grayfia.

Grayfia: What's so funny?

Sirzechs: I asked Rias that same question, when she called me moments ago.

Grayfia: Oh? I'm guessing she was curious about our absence.

Sirzechs: Yes and she is seeing how her independence might have cost her, since she would always try to do things on her own.

Unknown to Rias, while her family was not in attendance, the event was streamed and they did watch it. They did cry about her graduating because they were proud, but those tears of joy turned to sadness. Similar to what Baraqiel was going through as the only unsuspecting people were the remaining culprits.

Michael had already informed them that he had finished with Gabriel and Irina and restarted the system. All that remained was what was left of Rias' group and Vali's group. He was aware that Arthur was tolerable with Kuroka, Ophis, and Le Fay, giving nothing away. Bikou had left Arthur to handle them as he went training with Sun Wukong.

Grayfia: Like cheating on my brother?

Sirzechs: Yes, she is also aware of the rating game now, we can notify that it is in one month from now, it will give her time to train, but it appears that Kiba and Gasper have been doing that.

Grayfia: It would not surprise me if Rossweisse takes them with her.

Sirzechs: We'll just have to see how she does in the rating game.

Grayfia: I agree.

Sirzechs: You know, Milicas is going to be alone for a while, when Rias is banished.

Grayfia: I agree.

Sirzechs: How about you and I start giving him a sibling? - leaning down to kiss his wife and grab her breast.

Something he liked to do when he was bored in his office or just didn't want to work.

Grayfia: Watch the hands - removing his hand from her breast - not in front of Milicas, we can get started, when he is sleeping.

Sirzechs: I look forward to it - giving her another kiss before they went to go play with Milicas.

Meanwhile, back with Rias, she let out a sigh as she knew that she would have to train again. She was lucky that they had the training room installed, but then she realized that they haven't used it in a long while. She did not know that the last person to use it was Issei. Her focus was remembering how she beat Sairaorg.

She wondered if she had used her Star of Extinction technique to win, she remembered that Rossweisse, Xenovia, and Kiba did a triple combo on him. That must have helped provide an opening, she figured that Koneko could be a possible solution, since she knew hand-to-hand combat and that Asia would have Fafnir. She felt confident in her strategy, but in the back of her mind, she would not have what helped her win the first time. That dreaded thought kept coming back to haunt her as she felt that her brother was trying to warn her. The possible scenarios that helped her win the first time were only pieces and she knew something did not add up.

Rias: 'Shit' - she thought as her mind began to strategize her training schedule, her job search, and a way to beat Sairaorg again.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3K 27
The Protagonist was Reborn as Issei Hyoudou in the Highschool DxD verse With 3 Powers with him to support him in every shape or form
146K 2.4K 19
When most of the girls decide to break up with Issei, he keeps his head held high and utilizes Ddraig's advice to persevere from the trauma of the Ev...
64.5K 979 36
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...
257K 4.5K 47
A boy who once walked the path of heroism, now after being humiliated and ignored for his deeds, choses to walk the path of villainy, every time he d...