Cote- True conquer -Classroom...

By latheef34

Akira Fukuhara is a cold-hearted boy who has little concern for others and crushes those who will stand in hi... More

Reincarnation
chapter-2 Childhood
Chapter -3 arisu sakayanagi
Why Xmale reader and fanfics are cringy
Chapter-4: Starting of plot
Chapter-5:Start of Main Events
Chapter-6: Starting plans
chapter -7 meetings with 'friends'
8.how love is 'everything' and other jokes you can tell yourself (R-18)
Akira past -way before reincarnation
Chapter 9 Thinking time
notice
Side chapter-1 Whole some shit
Chapter-10 : talking about business with a businessman man
Chapter-11 : What a pain
Chapter-12 : A forbidden relationshipe (R-18)
Chapter-13 : Class leader meetings
Chapter 14 deal
Chapter-15 : Results
Chapter 16 :Childhood friendship
chapter 17 :dealing troubles
Akira's bio (Not neccersaily important )
Chapter 18 : Meeting horikitas
Chapter 19 :Break time with classmates
Chapter -20 :Tainting Honami (r-18)
chapter 21 :pure soul
Chapter 22 : Honami's desire(r-18)
Chapter-23 : Pleasure changes people (Light r-18)
Chapter-24 : The talk between two evils
Chapter-25: The tale of Honami the brave
Chapter-26:Attachement
Chapter-27: Desert Island test
Chapter-28:Desert island day-2
Chapter-29 Desert island part-3
Chapter-30: Desert island-final
Rumours are nasty
Childhood friend you wanted to fuck(CFYF)
Kamuro masamuni
m for manipulation
How to flirt and objectify girls wihtout being creepy
Planning to takeover academy
Gaining class-b details
Kamuro-THe super seducer
Class-d done
Ryueen kakeru joins the team
Made a girl wet
Arisu became love struck
Love struck arisu part-2
Arisu is love with me part-3
Arisu back to herself
Fake and real genius
Butterfly arc starts
Despair
Intruder
Very dark and horror
near Death brings people closer
Harem formed
Dead bodies everywhere
Horrors of the world
Having sex with girl you saved(R-18)
Aftermath
My beloved maid
Arisu becames heated part-1
Arisu pleases her man(r-18)
Arisu is persistent(r-18)

Unexpected alliance

141 5 0
By latheef34

Akira was not one to let his guard down, even in the seemingly tranquil environment of Advanced Nurturing High School. As he walked down the hallway, his keen senses were alert, attuned to the rhythm and pulse of the school around him. Every whisper, every footstep, every breath - he noticed them all, creating a mental map of his surroundings.

So, when he felt a slight disruption in the pattern of the students' movements, his attention was immediately drawn to it. It was faint, nearly imperceptible – the soft padding of footsteps a few paces behind him, always matching his own speed. To an untrained ear, it could easily blend in with the other sounds in the crowded hallway. But Akira was far from untrained.

Casually, he angled his steps to pass by the polished windows that lined the corridor. The reflection revealed what he already suspected - Chiaki Matsushita was shadowing him, her focus entirely on him.

A spark of amusement flickered in his eyes. Chiaki was usually quite composed, her calm demeanor and steady gaze making her a formidable opponent in many regards. But today, she seemed slightly off-balance, and he was curious to know why.

With a swift, almost leisurely motion, Akira turned around, moving faster than one would expect. Before Chiaki could react or retreat, he closed the gap between them and grasped her wrist in a firm hold.

His unexpected action startled Chiaki, causing her to stumble slightly. Her eyes widened in surprise as she looked up at him. In the blink of an eye, Akira had flipped the script on her, making her the one being confronted instead of the other way around.

"Be careful, Matsushida-san," Akira's voice dropped to a low murmur, his eyes darkening as he leaned in closer. "Curiosity might lead you to unexpected situations... dangerous situations. Like being alone in a bathroom with a guy. What if I decided to take advantage of the situation?" His words carried a threatening undertone, the meaning clear. Though he had no intentions of actually following through, the warning served to put a check on her recklessness.

Chiaki, still somewhat caught off guard by his unexpected behavior, straightened up, crossing her arms over her chest. "You've got a lot of nerve, Akira," she responded, her tone holding a hint of challenge. "Threatening to do something you would never dare to. You might fool others with your prince act, but not me."

Despite her petite figure, Chiaki was stronger than she looked. She abruptly tried to wrench her wrist from Akira's grip, her other hand balling into a fist as she took a swift swing at him. Her fierce eyes were set on him, unflinching, and her determination was evident in her struggle. She might have been caught off guard, but she was not about to submit without a fight.

"Let me go, Akira," Chiaki hissed, squirming in his grip. "You have no right to do this."

"Right? It's a matter of ability, Chiaki. Not rights," Akira retorted, a smirk playing on his lips. "You should have been more careful."

"And you should have been less of a creep," Chiaki spat, her free hand still swinging at him.

"Oh? Is that the best comeback you've got?" Akira chuckled, effortlessly dodging her blows. "I'm a little disappointed."

"Shut up, Akira," she snapped, her face flushed in frustration and anger.

There was an edgy tension in the air, both of them refusing to back down.

Akira's tone took a slight edge as he responded, "Give me a strong reason to let you go. What exactly are you doing, following me to the boys' bathroom, Chiaki?"

Chiaki gritted her teeth, her chest heaving from the struggle. "I...I just wanted to talk to you. Nothing else. Let me go, Akira."

Akira raised an eyebrow, "Talk? And you chose this place of all places?" His gaze was intense on her, his hold on her arm not loosening. "Convince me, Chiaki."

Akira's grip on Chiaki tightened momentarily as he considered her words. He hadn't expected to find someone else lurking in the shadows, especially someone from Class D like Chiaki Matsushita.

"Well now, Matsushida-san," he started, his voice low and dangerous. "What could a good girl like you possibly want from a scoundrel like me?"

Chiaki, despite her fear, looked straight into Akira's eyes. "I heard your conversation with Kamuro... about the plan. I want in."

Surprise flit across Akira's face, soon replaced by an amused smirk. "And what makes you think we'd let you in, Chiaki-chan?" he retorted, an edge to his words.

"I... I can be useful," Chiaki stammered, holding his gaze with her earnest expression. "I can gather information, be your eyes and ears, and I have connections."

Akira gave a low, thoughtful hum, his grip finally slackening. "Interesting," he mused, a new gleam in his eyes. "I didn't expect you to have such a...resourceful side, Matsushida-san. Let's see if you can live up to your words."

"Akira-san, the confidence you're oozing, it's almost tangible," Chiaki began, maintaining her composure even in the tight situation, "But as you know, everyone has their secrets. I have mine, and so do you. And I am not here to judge or expose you, but to join you."

She took a deep breath, looking him directly in the eyes, "I've seen how Class 1-B operates under your leadership. The power, the respect, the control... I want in. And before you dismiss my request, I bring a valuable offer."

Akira, intrigued, arched an eyebrow, "Oh? Go on."

"I've been...let's say, resourceful," Chiaki delicately chose her words, "I've gathered sensitive information about other students, teachers, even the school. Things that could turn the tide of any situation if used properly."

Pausing for a moment to let her words sink in, she continued, "And I have contacts. People who owe me, people who trust me, people who can provide more information if needed. In short, I can be your eyes and ears in places you cannot reach."

Akira took a moment, processing her proposal. He leaned back, scrutinizing her, his previous smirk replaced by a thoughtful frown, "That's a bold claim, Matsushida-san. You're implying that you've been playing the same game as us, just from the shadows."

Chiaki nodded, standing her ground, "Yes, that's correct. And I can prove it." She then proceeded to reveal a few secret bits of information, the kind of data that would prove invaluable for Akira's strategic plotting, data she shouldn't normally possess.

The silence following her revelation was deafening. Akira's calculating gaze scanned her, almost as if he was trying to see through her. After what felt like an eternity, he finally leaned forward, an approving smirk playing on his lips.

"Well then, Matsushida-san, consider me impressed. You've certainly upped the stakes. Welcome aboard."

Raising an eyebrow, Akira continued with a more suggestive tone. "And let's be clear about another thing, Matsushida-san. In this partnership, your body...your purity, belongs to me. If I ever need your services, you can't deny me."

Chiaki hesitated for a moment before finally managing to find her voice, "If that's the...the price I need to pay... then I agree." There was a touch of determination in her voice, underlying the nervous tremor that Akira could hear. Her gaze was steady and resolute, conveying more than her words ever could.

"Alright, Matsushida-san," Akira said, his tone more serious now. "Before we proceed, I want to know what your goal is. What's so important that you're willing to... make such a sacrifice?"

Chiaki swallowed, her gaze dropping to the floor for a moment before she met his eyes again. "I... I want to save my class," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Class D... it's in ruins. We're at the bottom, with no hope for the future. I can't stand to see it this way. I want to do something about it."

The room was silent for a moment as Akira absorbed her words. "I see," he finally said, nodding. "It's a noble goal, Matsushida-san. And if you're willing to go this far... I'm willing to believe you can achieve it."

Chiaki hesitated for a moment, before giving a small sigh. "Honestly... I think you're all frighteningly intelligent," she admitted, looking up to meet his gaze. "You're cunning and ruthless when it comes to achieving your goals, but... you're also incredibly loyal to each other. That's... not something we have in Class D."

"As for you, Akira," she continued, her gaze dropping again. "You're... difficult to read. You hide your intentions well, and you're always several steps ahead of everyone else. But, I believe that you have a strong sense of justice, in your own way. You're not a bad person, just... a little scary."

There was a moment of silence, before Akira chuckled. "Scary, huh?" he said, a teasing smile on his lips. "I can live with that."

Nodding thoughtfully, Akira fell silent, pondering over Chiaki's words. The gears were turning in his mind, painting a complex picture of the situation. It was true that Class-D was in disarray, and it had begun with the expulsion of Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. However, he knew that the root of the problem ran deeper.

As for her views about him and his team, it was a pleasant surprise. It was rare for someone to understand his actions without passing immediate judgement. 'Most wouldn't see the fine line I tread,' he mused to himself. 'They label me as good or bad based on their own perceptions. But she... she seems different.' His lips curved into a faint smile, intrigue twinkling in his eyes. He wondered what lay ahead for this interesting alliance.

Akira asks about the other members of class-d which are important and useful to himChatGPT

"Let's talk about the other members of Class-D. Who do you think would be an asset to us?" Akira inquired, maintaining a steady gaze on Chiaki.

The question was a loaded one, serving two purposes - it would

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
9.7K 392 18
Kai Kayaba have had a very mysterious childhood. Although he was definitely smart, it was almost as if he didn't exist. Seeking a normal, high school...
67.6K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
118K 5.5K 69
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, the masterpiece of the Whiteroom, an unchallenged existence in this world, with unfathomable abilities. is there finally an ind...