MIGRATION. (ON HOLD)

Por H_A_A_

A female , a pretty seventeen year old teenager , a simple girl bearing the name Akila , was racing for her... Mais

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 14

14 6 1
Por H_A_A_

Unlike yesterday, the living room now has four house maids mopping it's pure white floor .
They are all dressed in the same grey uniform . I tried to tip-toe on the part that has already dried up , I tapped one of them , a middle aged looking woman who sharply turned to face me .

"Please where is Inaya ? " I politely asked the woman who kindly replied "Go upstairs , there's a living room just next to the balcony, she's there . "

"Thank you . " I said and walked towards the stairs not waiting for a reply from the woman .

The stairs is spirally structured and large with white tiles floor , I have no time to stay and admire its beauty , it's already morning, I guess my work now is to dress her for school , right ?

I continue to walk on the stairs until I reached its end , just as I was trying to figure out wether to follow right or left , I saw a familiar face of a small girl coming out from the right corner . The same huge black eyes as Zakir , the same shaped eyebrows, the very girl I first saw at the gate .

She's dressed in a white shirt , a green knee length flay skirt and a king white socks .The girl's wearing a black shiny school shoe and an unmade tie on her hand . She's Inaya , the young boss's sister . It's obvious because she look just like him excluding the eye color .

"Good morning. " I heard her saying in a tiny cute voice . I turned my back to see wether she's referring to me and she actually is since there was no one behind me .

"Morning Inaya , I'm Akila your nanny . " I replied at the same time wondering wether she dressed herself or it was with someone's help .

"Please can you help me with the tie ? " She asked passing me the green tie , she looks like a six to seven year old .

I collected it and asked "Who helped you with the clothing . " I asked while knotting the tie around her neck .

"It was me . " A voice different from Inaya's voice answered me , I raised my head to look at the person , it's a woman , she looks a bit older than me probably twenty four or so , we have the same black eye color , but different skin tone .

Her nose is not as straight as mine rather it's rounded and she looks a bit shorter than I am . But none the less , her light skin shade and confident dark eyes shows her beauty .

"Who are you ? " She asked me while pointing her index finger at me accusingly .

I continued to knot Inaya's tie till I finished before raising my head to reply her .

"Inaya's nanny . " I replied her in an equal courageous voice . This is the first time I'm setting my eyes on her , not that I'm quick to judge but she's somehow ..just somehow .

I heard as she scoffed and said " I see . Well I am Amina , the young boss's maternal cousin which also means Inaya's cousin .And of course the young boss's life partner . " She said showing me her middle finger that has a diamond ring on it . An engagement ring for sure .

I don't even remember asking for all this bunch of informations she just gave me .I don't need it .

"She helped me with my uniform but doesn't know how to know a tie . " I heard Inaya said while looking at her cousin .

"Inaya I said I'll learn ." Amina replied with a small frown .

Inaya turned to face me and continued speaking "And she has been watching YouTube tutorials on how to knot tie yet she still doesn't know how to do it . "

"I'm in the process of learning. " Amina proudly answered Inaya.

Inaya breath out a sigh and said "Oh Amina , I'm really glad you are learning because now if you marry my brother , how will you knot his tie then ? Anyways if you need help , I think my skillful nanny here can help you . "

I think Inaya is not as quiet as she looks , I had to resist myself from laughing . I watch as Amina stormed back into the right corner with loud footsteps , really loud .

"Did you eat breakfast ? " I asked her knowing that she has to eat before going to school.

Inaya shook her head horizontally and asked "What about you ? " To be honest , this small girl here is surprising me , she's being nice to an immigrant like me . Even the young boss probably doesn't know that I migrated from Maiduguri to Kano .

I answered "I did not eat , let me get your breakfast first . " As a responsible nanny , I have to make sure she has eaten .

"The workers here usually eat in the kitchen . Eat there first before getting my food . " Inaya said as the two of us start to make our way down the stairs .

"Wait , where's your school bag ? " I asked at the same time in a potential motion.
Inaya turned around showing me a black shiny bag on her back , I wonder how I didn't notice it at first .

_________
Q: Best color ?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

92.2K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
101K 3.8K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
25.4K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad