A perfect match?

By Edndmti

Tine begins his first year at university, this is the moment he has been waiting for a long time, but unfortu... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32 - special

Part 27

526 28 3
By Edndmti

"Ahhh, Boss, what are you doing here? Phuak having sex with Boss? My eyes!!!" Tine wiped his eyes, trying to forget what he saw.

"Ahhh, Tine, what are you doing here?" Phuak and Boss shouted and tried to hide their naked bodies.

***

The two quickly grabbed the hotel robes and couldn't make eye contact with Tine due to the embarrassment of the situation.

"When did you guys start dating?" Tine asked curiously.

"Hmmm, we didn't exactly go out..." Phuak said.

"What???"

"You guys all abandoned me. I was bored and, well... a little horny, so I started browsing dating apps, and in this case, it was Boss."

"But Boss???"

"What could I do?! The rest looked murderers like they might sell me into prostitution or organ trafficking."

"But Boss?"

"You know how I was worried about being photographed by some creep, but since I knew him, I didn't mind... you know."

"Well, that's a pretty understandable reason" Tine agreed.

"I'm here, you know..." Boss reminded them of his existence.

"But he's cute, even if he's a bit foolish. And only recently we defined it as a relationship... so could you keep it a secret?" both Phuak and Boss pleaded.

"Please!!!" Boss and Phuak chimed in together.

"Alright, your secret's safe with me. I'm genuinely happy for you," Tine assured.

Tine left Phuak's room and decided to head back to his own. Little did he know, Sarawat was still in the room. Tine felt an intense surge of anger at that moment he didn't want to see Sarawat. After taking a deep breath, Tine entered the room, cautiously scanning for Sarawat's presence. Hearing the sound of running water from the shower, Tine's frustration overwhelmed him.

Tine advanced to the shower room and noticed Sarawat's red eye. He could see that Sarawat had been crying, seeing him in such a vulnerable state made his heart hurt. Tine took off his clothes and entered the shower.

"Tine," Sarawat began to speak.

"I want to talk first," Tine interrupted, locking his gaze on Sarawat.

Sarawat fell silent.

"First, I love you. You are my present and my future. I've always been afraid of marriage because of the whole alpha-omega dynamic because of all those societal notions about ownership. Today, what you did... hurt me. You don't own me."

"I never thought of you as my property," Sarawat protested.

"You said it! You wanted me to obey you!"

"I didn't mean it in that way..."

"But you still allowed those words to come out of your mouth."

"I was jealous!"

"Jealous of what? I let you mark me!"

"I know, but I can't control the jealousy. I can't help it!"

"That's not an answer. One of the reasons I chose you is because you made me feel safe."

Sarawat studied Tine's face intently.

"I trust you. Why can't you trust me?"

"I trust you, I just don't trust others."

"You can't make me obey you."

"You're right..."

Tine gently caressed Sarawat's chest and leaned in, whispering in his ear, "You are the only alpha for me... Alpha, I think you should please your omega"

Sarawat's heart beat hard at Tine's words, but not only Sarawat's heartbeat was beating. "I think your friend is a woke up" Tine said

A small smile spread across Sarawat's face, Sarawat spun Tine against the wall. "I'm not the only one" Sarawat lifted Tine in his arms and pinned him down, Tine's legs were caught around Sarawat's waist. Tine grabbed Sarawat by the chin and sacrificed him to him.

Tine kissed Sarawat's lips hard, Sarawat felt Tine might swallow him for a second. The pheromones of the two spread throughout the room. Sarawat directed the "part" towards Tine's small development.

A small moan came out of Tine's mouth "Ahh ah," his nails dug into Sarawat's back. "Ahh" a moan of pain followed by pleasure came from Sarawat's mouth "You're trying to claim that I'm yours?" Sarawat asked playfully.

"You're not the only one who can mark" Tine said hoarsely, Tine pressed Sarawat's lips and what made him press Tine to him.

Just as things were getting heated, there was an unexpected knock on the door. "Tine? Sarawat? sorry to intrude, but Sarawat... you asked us to help arrange the tables for the party," Man's voice chimed in, a mix of amusement and embarrassment in his tone.

Sarawat and Tine were both startled by the intrusion. Sarawat exclaimed, "Man!?" as his movement caused a moaning sound to escape Tine's lips. Sarawat quickly covered Tine's mouth, his face turning slightly red. "Man, leave right now!"

"Oh, getting possessive, are we? I just happened to hear some interesting sounds from my dear friend's room."

"If you don't leave right now, I'll tell Type about the test you failed last week," Sarawat threatened.

Man's expression shifted from playful to alarmed. "Okay, okay, no need for threats. I'm out of here."

Sarawat let out a sigh as Man's footsteps faded away.

Maybe we'll go back to where we started?" Tine mesmerized Sarawat with his eye

"Aww, you know you don't have to ask me" Sarawat kissed Tine passionately again.

***

After they had finished organizing the beach party, the students began to arrive, and the atmosphere was lively.

"The place looks fantastic, P'Sarawat," one of the students said.

"Thanks," Sarawat responded with a smile, his attention momentarily diverted from the worries of earlier.

"The place looks fantastic, P'Sarawat," Tine mimicked the female student.

Sarawat wrapped his arms around Tine, "Is my omega feeling a bit jealous?"

"Who's jealous?" Tine denied, a hint of a blush coloring his cheeks.

"Maybe we can sneak away early and have our own little celebration?" Sarawat whispered suggestively into Tine's ear, earning an even deeper shade of red from Tine.

"I'm waiting for it" Tine kissed Sarawat gently

"Honeymoon isn't over?" Man said with a teasing tone.

"Why don't you tell my brother that you let Chon stay up after 7 o'clock?"

"How did you find out?"

"Chon tells me everything"

"You become like your husband" Man said

***

As the beach party kicked off, the students danced and reveled, embracing the festive mood.

"Did you patch things up with Max?" Tine asked Fong, noticing the ring on his finger.

"Mhm," Fong confirmed with a smile.

"What did he say?"

"He didn't say much," Fong replied mysteriously.

"What does that mean?" Tine inquired innocently.

"Tine, As a married one it's hard for you to pick up on hints" Ohm laughed and sipped his drink

"Let's just say he didn't just get down on one knee for marriage" Fong revealed a glint in his eyes.

"Awww," the group cooed, Tine, realizing the deeper meaning behind Fong's words.

"I have an announcement!" Phuak declared, capturing everyone's attention.

Tine looked at Phuak curiously. "What is it?"

"I'm dating a certain someone, and I don't care what you think of him. He might be a bit Stupid, but I love him," Phuak proclaimed confidently.

"With who?" Ohm asked.

"With Boss!" Phuak stated proudly.

"That's it? Phuak, we're happy as long as he makes you happy," Fong assured.

"Is that why you've been extra cheerful lately?" Ohm chimed in.

"What?" Phuak looked slightly puzzled.

"We know Boss isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's a good guy," Fong explained.

"Thanks, guys," Phuak said with gratitude.

"Alright, can we get back to celebrating now?" Ohm suggested.

"I'm on board with that," Tine agreed.

"Yeah!"

"Let the celebration continue!" Fong raised his glass of orange juice without alcohol, and the group followed suit, toasting to the festivities. The group danced and celebrated for hours, losing themselves in the music and the joyous atmosphere.

"Tine, don't you look good?" Fong complimented, observing Tine's appearance.

"I'm feeling a bit queasy," Tine admitted.

"Do you want me to step outside with you for some fresh air?" Fong offered.

"No, it's alright. I'll just take a moment to catch my breath," Tine replied.

Tine ventured a little away from the bustling party, sitting at the chair on the beach where he could feel the cool breeze.

("My stomach hurts, I think I might throw up.") Tine attempted to call Sarawat, but there was no response. Tine's condition worsened, and he struggled to rejoin the party, he collapsed onto the sand, a moan of pain escaping his lips.

"Ah, ah... ahhh!"

***

Back at the party, Sarawat was handed a drink by Man. "Hey, cut it out," Sarawat tried to push Man away, his mind consumed by worry.

Suddenly Sarawat feels something is wrong.

"Where are you rushing off to?" Max asked, concern evident in his expression.

"I need to find Tine," Sarawat replied urgently, his heart racing.

Suddenly, Fong appeared, stumbling toward them. Max quickly steadied him. "Sarawat! It's... Tine," Fong cry while saying that.

"Where is he!!?" Sarawat's world crumbled.

***

Sarawat arrived at the scene just as the ambulance pulled up. He hurriedly approached the vehicle, his eyes searching for any sign of Tine's well-being.

"Is he hurt?" Sarawat asked anxiously, grabbing Tine's hand as they prepared to transfer him.

"Is your partner pregnant?" the medic asked

"What? I don't think... we were trying, but..."

"It's okay, we'll know more once we reach the hospital," the medic explained.

Sarawat's mind raced, a whirlwind of emotions and thoughts overwhelming him. Tine was in pain, and the possibility of becoming a father added another layer of complexity to the situation.

***

Sarawat paced restlessly in the hospital waiting room, his worry etched on his face. A nurse approached him, providing an update. "We're working on controlling the bleeding and ensuring the well-being of both the mother and the baby. In case things take a turn, we'll need your consent..."

"Save Tine, focus on saving Tine first!" Sarawat pleaded, his voice tinged with desperation.

"I understand. Please sign this form for us," the nurse requested, handing Sarawat the necessary paperwork.

("Am I going to be a father? But Tine stopped the injections a while ago. How is this possible?") Confusion and shock flooded Sarawat's mind, his emotions in turmoil.

Sarawat's attention snapped to the operating room doors as the doctor emerged.

"How's Tine?!!! is okay!!?"

"Tine is fine, he is doing well" the doctor said with a comforting voice

"and.... the... baby?"

"the baby is..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 588 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...
17.4K 1.1K 30
"Are you stunned by my handsomeness that you can't even speak? " Annoying....... "Or are you feeling shy? " Why would I be shy seeing such a funny fa...
159K 7.3K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...
328K 19.1K 42
Tine knew he needs to marry someone to access his mother's inheritance and open his own law firm. But what he didn't expect was the self-made & cold...