Jihan || one shots

By Shujii_wa

Some Jihan one shots:)) Can be angst, Fluff, Smuts, drama etc. Recommendations open :> Some stories will be... More

Wish You Were Sober
Troublemaker
My R
Treat You Better
Mi Casa Su Casa
If It Was Me
Can't Live With Losing You
Him Or Me
Lust
'Light A Flame'
Falling For You
Happy For You
He's Mine
Just Bestfriends[?]
Im Yours, Not His
I Love You
Wedding Ring
Astronomy
Fuck Me
Timeline
Jealousy
Promise[d]
Lollipop
Promise[d] pt 2
A Secret
Don't Leave
Boyfriends
In Another Life
Even If The World Ends Tomorrow
I Can't
August
Mi Casu Su Casa Pt 2
Sorry
Our Honeymoon

Teach

915 34 36
By Shujii_wa

"Wait! Jeonghan slow down" Joshua said out of breath.

"Listen Shua i don't really have time for whatever you need i have mathematics class" Jeonghan sighed as his in a hurry not to be late.

"But...Nevermind you can go now" Joshua said catching his breath with Jeonghan going to his class.

--------

School's finally over and Jeonghan is now on his way back to their dorm trying to contact his bestfriend who isn't answering so hurried up to go to their dorm.

Well it's not like Joshua gets depressed easily and hurt himself no, the cas eis the guy's clumsy like very clumsy sometimes Joshua just walks he then trip on a flat sidewalk which makes Jeonghan constantly worry.

Jeonghan had reached their dorm only to see Joshua wasn't anywhere in the living room or in the kitchen. He then check Joshua's room and finds his bestfriend apperantly sleeping.

Jeonghan slowky and quietly mad ehis way in and sat beside Joshua earning a groan from the other.

"Han?" Joshua timidly said as he rubbed his eyes making Jeinghan cooe at him.

"Im home Shua, sorry if i woke you up" Jeonghan said while Joshua sat up.

"Anyways you wanted something from me earlier what is it?" Jeonghan asked.

"I want you to teach me how to kiss" Joshua said with all his confidence and his motivated eyes looking directly and Jeonghan's.

"What?" Jeonghan laughed making Joshua confused.

"Hey im serious here" Joshua pouted with Jeonghan still laughing.

"Im sorry Shua haha. But no seriously that's what you wanted?" Jeonghan asked wiping his tears of laughter.

"Mhm! I really want to learn how to kiss" Joshua said with Jeonghan just chuckling.

"Alright alright If your that desperate but i got to ask why first" Jeonghan said with Joshua somehow being embarrassed.

"It's because.. It's because i like someone.." Joshua said embarrassed with Jeonghan making a smirking face.

"Aaaww my Joshuji is so grown up nowww" Jeonghan teased as he pinched the others cheek making Joshua embarrassed more.

"H-hey so are you gonna teach me or what?" Joshua said pulling Jeonghan's away from his cheeks.

"Of course i will anything for my clumsy bestfriend"Jeonghan said with Joshua smiling.

"Okay so first you don't really need to think of anything to do when your kissing just let your mouth do the work itself because im pretty sure it'll come to you eventually" Jeonghan explained with Joshua tilting his head not understanding it.

[A/N:Okay just a reminder i have never kissed someone so i practically don't know how to kiss as well I'll just write what i know]

"And another don't ever try to force and lick the other's mouth a big turn off because may i remind you that licking and sucking are different bite their lower lip gently instead so they can open their mouth and that's where you'll put your tounge in-" Jeonghan was cutted off when he suddenly felt that his lips was already united with Joshua's lips forming a rather akward kiss not until Joshua bit Jeonghan's lower lip making Jeonghan let out a soft moan and Joshua putted his tounge in but stopped and pulled away.

"Like that?" Joshua innocently asked looking at Jeonghan who's still processing what happend but he can tell that Joshua's lip was clearly soft and he tastes like strawberry makinf Jeonghan's heart flutter and Jeonghan blushed a bit covering his lips with his fingers.

"Uhm.. Jeonghan?" Joshua called making Jeonghan snap out of it.

"A-ah well somehow like that.." Jeonghan said as he calmed himself down he was completely suprised from the sudden action of the other earlier but he decided to ignore whatever he was feeling and calmed himself down.

"Well how should it be then?" Joshua asked again with Jeonghan fully calming himself down now.

"You didn't even let me finish Shua" Jeonghan said mad a bit.

"Okay okay im sorry I was just eager to learn i guess" Joshua chuckled and formed a smile making Jeonghan look at Joshua's lip and suddenly remembering the sensation earlier and blushed.

'God what's happening to you Yoon Jeonghan' Jeonghan shook the thoughts off.

"Okay so continuing the one you did earlier was actually nice but not enough because at first you can feel the akwardness but then it got good when you bit my lip-" Jeonghan was cutted off again.

"Mhm I can tell you even moaned softly hehe" Joshua smiled proudly with Jeonghan being embarrassed.

"Okayyyy and yeah that part was good but then the part where you stopped it's supposed to be the part where you'll start to suck and ecplore the others mouth" Jeonghan explained with Joshua's face literally telling that he doesn't get it in which made Jeinghan sigh.

"I'll demonstrate to you okay?" Jeonghan said as he held Joshua's chin with Joshua smiling and nodding.

The two slowly closed their eyes and leaned in until their lips touch and woah did it felt nice to Joshua, the moment their lips touched Jeonghan managed to make the kiss more soft and passionate making the kiss so comfortable and lovely.

Jeonghan then bit Joshua's lowerlip which he earned a soft moan from Joshua then putted his tounge in and started to suck and explore Joshua's mouth which felt weird at Joshua at first but eventually it felt good that he even let out some soft moans whenever Jeonghan will suck his tounge which was odd for Jeonghan and Joshua because they're liking every single part of it and when they we're out of breath they both pulled away to breath with a string of saliva connecting their mouths and them looking at each other and immediately looked away at each other.

"That's how you do it Shua" Jeinghan said as he calms himself down with Joshua just looking down.

'That felt so good, he's lips are soft and it tastes like cherry-wine..' Joshua thought but then snapped out of it when Jeonghan called him.

"Shua, are you alright?" Jeonghan asked worringly as Joshua seemed to have space out and became a little red.

"Yeah yeah im fine" Joshua smiled

"So did you get all of that?" Jeonghan asked feeling relief now.

"Kindaaaa" Joshua replied with Jeonghan chuckling.

"Oh Shua you have sooo much to learn" Jeonghan said chuckling with Joshua smiling at him.

--------

Okay days went on and every dismissal or break times Jeonghan always helps Joshua learn how to kiss by telling some advices and demonstrating it to Joshua and before they know it they actually have grown feeling for each other now well not really because of kissing it was also because they got to spend more time with each other more literally knowing eavh other more which made them grew feelings for each other well the kiss is one of the reasons too but they're many reasons so yeah.

It's now been exactly 2 weeks since Jeonghan had started to teach Joshua kiss and he still is but of course every day Joshua keot getting better by demonstrating it to Jeonghan as well, It's now dismissal and Jeinghan is on his locker then heard a voice call him from beside.

"Hi Han shall we practice again at the dorm Im actually confident that I'll nail it this time" Joshua smiled making Jeonghan blush and flustered.

"Not today Shua.. Im sorry me and Seungcheol has a group project to do" Jeonghan akwardly smiled as he hid his blush and left.

"Okay..?" Joshua mumbled to himself as Jeonghan already left.

'Is continuing this even a good idea, now that I've fallen for him even more? I mean i only made the practice an excuse so we can kiss..' Joshua thought as he blushed and just sighed and went to their dorm.

-------

"YOON JEONGHAN!" Seungcjeol shouted making Jeonghan snap out of his thoughts, the two are now in Seungcheol and Jihoon' s dorm but Jihoon is out with Soonyoung so.

"Dude I've been calling you since you got here and you weren't responding something's you can't deny it" Seungcheol said with Jeonghan leaning his head on the table.

"Im fucking in love Cheol" Jeonghan said timidly with Seungcheom opening his eyes wide.

"What? That's great news Han! But why do seem so depressed?" Seungcheol said eyes not wide anymore and confused seeing the somehow? Depressed Jeonghan.

"Well i dont know?? Maybe it's because it's because I've fallen for Joshua, my own clumsy bestfriend since childhood, Or maybe because the fact that he told me he already likes someone else and here i am liking, loving him and gaining feelings for him even more? I don't know myself Cheol" Jeonghan groaned timidly and sat his head up after saying all those things making Seungcheol make a 'are you srious right now?' face.

"What?"

"What do tou mean what? That's exactly a stupid reason for you to be depressed about i mean what's wrong if it's Joshua you've fallen for? You should even consider yourself lucky at this point because sure he maybe clumsy but Joshua is a kind and caring person will definitely give you a healthy relationship and who cares if he already likes someone just snatch Shua away" Seungcheol said.

"Okay first i agree with you about the things you said to Shua but the snatching him away part is a little off Cheol" Jeonghan said making a dissapointed face at Cheol.

"Wwwhhhaaat? Im trying to help you here" Seungcheol sassingly said with Jeonghan just sighing.

"Whatever this is none of your business let's just continue the project" Jeonghan said.

"Sure sure" Seungcheol replied and the two did their project.

-------

Back at the dorm Joshua had just woken up as he slept earlier when he got back and it's now 11:11pm, Joshua stood up and went out to check on Jeonghan's room to see if he's already back so Joshua carefully opened Jeonghan's door not maming a sound and saw Jeonghan sleeping peacefully making Joshua relief that Jeonghan's home all good and safe.

With Joshua feeling relief he slightly leaned on the door but as clumsy as he is he lost balance and completely opened the door and feel to the floor making Jeonghan wake up.

"What? Is anyone there?" Jeonghan immediately woke up and sat up and saw Joshua sitting on the floor holding his arm.

"Oow.." Joshua whined a bit with Jeonghan sighing and approached Joshua.

"Hey you alright?" Jeonghan softly asked and putted his hand on Joshua's arms which is hurting making Joshua flustered and blush.

"Yeah just a little scratch sorry for waking you up" Joshua said hiding his blushing face at Jeonghan.

"It's fine i knew you were just checking if i got back safely, I actually got back when it was 7pm and i saw you sleeping so i didn't wake you up" Jeonghan explained.

"Oh But sorry again" Joshua apologized again but Jeonghan just chuckled.

"I already told you it's fine Shua, I know how clumsy you are, im used to it" Jeonghan said chuckling with Joshua looking at him.

"Im sorry for being clumsy then" Joshua said pouting a bit making Jeonghan smile at him.

"Well i don't mind you being clumsy Shua, I think it's actually cute" Jeonghan said smiling at Joshua who was flustered when he heard Jeonghan call him cute.

At this point Joshua can't hide it anymore and decided to confess his feelings for Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan I like you" Joshua said looking directly ont Jeonghan's beautiful black eyes with Jeonghan suprised from the news.

"W-what do you mean by that?" Jeonghan nervously asked as he can feel his cheeks heat up.

"Well Im saying that Ik in love with you Yoon Jeonghan, I always had and always will.. The other reason on why i picked you to teach me how to kiss was because i love you and wanted to kiss you so bad but yeah i also don't know how so i let you teach me.. Im sorry for making you kiss me for my own desires Im sorry for being selfish but i do love you Jeonghan.. " Joshua confess as he blushed so hard but still looked at Jeonghan who seems to be blushing hard too.

"You idiot" Jeonghan replied making Joshua confused.

"You weren't selfish Shua, To be honest ever since you kissed me that time yeha it was akward but i couldn't help but blush and feel so flustered that time and want to feel you soft lips more the reason why i agreed was also because i wanted to feel your lips more which was selfish of me too, but you know as time passes by i started to have feelings for you too well the kiss is one of the reasons but the other reason why i fell for you it's because i saw how kind and gentle you really are, the way you take care of your friends, the way you laugh and smile makes me feel safe and at ease, the way you just take care of people and more other things about you that made me fall for you" Jeonghan smiled and putted his hands on Joshua's cheek.

"I love you too Joshua" Jeonghan replied making Joshua blush and smile.

"Be my boyfriend Hannie?" Joshua asked with Jeonghan smiling.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend Joshuji as long as you'll be my boyfriend" Jeonghan replied with Joshua giggling.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend too" Joshua said stopping his giggles as they both looked at each other.

They slowly leaned in and pressed their lips together forming a soft and gentle kiss now sealing their love and they continued to kiss each other for a while.

"Wow you got good at kissing Joshuji" Jeonghan said as they pulled away.

"Of course i learned from you" Joshua winked with both of them chuckling.

A/N: HEYY PEPOLLL i hope you enjoyed this idk fluff??? But yeah do forgive me for ik a little tipsy will writting this because my friends decided to play all the drinking games of svt and it wasnso fun so recommending you to try it ^¬^

Anyways i wanna thank SugaBabe17 for this amazing idea >^< and yeah hooe ya'll enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 320 20
oneshots for txt!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper spelli...
147K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open
2.7K 144 4
taegyu one shots and short stories for my fellow taegyuists out there!! (no smut, sorry!!)
4.5K 37 8
Kpop One shots^^ BxB Hello! This is only my second book I have published and it's the first one shots book. So far I have only written about Strayki...