Cote- True conquer -Classroom...

By latheef34

Akira Fukuhara is a cold-hearted boy who has little concern for others and crushes those who will stand in hi... More

Reincarnation
chapter-2 Childhood
Chapter -3 arisu sakayanagi
Why Xmale reader and fanfics are cringy
Chapter-4: Starting of plot
Chapter-5:Start of Main Events
Chapter-6: Starting plans
chapter -7 meetings with 'friends'
8.how love is 'everything' and other jokes you can tell yourself (R-18)
Akira past -way before reincarnation
Chapter 9 Thinking time
notice
Side chapter-1 Whole some shit
Chapter-10 : talking about business with a businessman man
Chapter-11 : What a pain
Chapter-12 : A forbidden relationshipe (R-18)
Chapter-13 : Class leader meetings
Chapter 14 deal
Chapter-15 : Results
Chapter 16 :Childhood friendship
chapter 17 :dealing troubles
Akira's bio (Not neccersaily important )
Chapter 18 : Meeting horikitas
Chapter 19 :Break time with classmates
Chapter -20 :Tainting Honami (r-18)
chapter 21 :pure soul
Chapter 22 : Honami's desire(r-18)
Chapter-23 : Pleasure changes people (Light r-18)
Chapter-24 : The talk between two evils
Chapter-25: The tale of Honami the brave
Chapter-26:Attachement
Chapter-27: Desert Island test
Chapter-28:Desert island day-2
Chapter-29 Desert island part-3
Chapter-30: Desert island-final
Rumours are nasty
Childhood friend you wanted to fuck(CFYF)
Kamuro masamuni
m for manipulation
How to flirt and objectify girls wihtout being creepy
Planning to takeover academy
Gaining class-b details
Class-d done
Ryueen kakeru joins the team
Made a girl wet
Arisu became love struck
Love struck arisu part-2
Arisu is love with me part-3
Arisu back to herself
Fake and real genius
Unexpected alliance
Butterfly arc starts
Despair
Intruder
Very dark and horror
near Death brings people closer
Harem formed
Dead bodies everywhere
Horrors of the world
Having sex with girl you saved(R-18)
Aftermath
My beloved maid
Arisu becames heated part-1
Arisu pleases her man(r-18)
Arisu is persistent(r-18)

Kamuro-THe super seducer

224 8 0
By latheef34

In the south wing of Advanced Nurturing High School, in an office filled with the faint aroma of brewed coffee and the quiet rustle of papers, a careful strategy was taking form. The protagonist of this plot was Kamuro, the usually vibrant and outspoken class representative of Class 1-A. However, the Kamuro of today was a stark contrast to her usual self, her demeanor calm, her voice soft and steady.

Her objective was clear: obtain access to the much-coveted class records. Her target, Tomonari Mashima, was known for his stoic demeanor and unyielding professionalism. A wall of a man, he appeared impervious to any attempts at persuasion. As Kamuro entered his office, she was well aware of the challenge she faced. But she had a plan.

As she stepped through the door, Kamuro made a conscious effort to soften her usually assertive stride. She carried herself with a hesitance that was usually foreign to her. Her every step seemed calculated to elicit sympathy, to appear as non-threatening as possible.

She wore a slight smile on her face, not her usual vibrant grin, but a softer, more vulnerable expression. As she raised her eyes to meet Mashima's, he could see a quiet determination in them, masked by a veil of gentleness.

"Mashima-sensei," she began, her voice just above a whisper, her words deliberately slow and clear. "I came to discuss my classmates, our class... our future." Her choice of words painted a picture of a concerned classmate, striving for the well-being of her peers. Her tone and posture, everything was meant to trigger Mashima's instinct to protect and guide, to help his students thrive.

Mashima listened, his brows furrowed in concentration, his eyes not leaving Kamuro's face. His initial refusal was firm, the words, "I'm sorry, Kamuro, but I cannot grant you access to the class records," ringing clear and final in the quiet office. But Kamuro didn't falter, didn't back away. Instead, she leaned closer, her fingers gripping the edge of Mashima's desk with a slight tremble. Her eyes, wide and pleading, met Mashima's. A soft blush adorned her cheeks as she quietly laid out her concerns, her hopes for her classmates.

"Mashima-sensei," she began, her voice barely a whisper. She made a point to hold his gaze, the spark of her determination evident within the softness. The classroom's concerns, she confessed, were troubling her, keeping her up at night. She expressed a strong desire to support her classmates, almost to the point of desperation.

As she expressed her concerns, she gently moved closer, her movements delicate yet purposeful. The gap between them closed steadily, setting an intimate atmosphere. Kamuro was well within his personal space now, her fingers barely brushing against his as she leaned forward, her cheeks adorned with a soft blush.

The air between them charged with tension, her pleas for her classmates, her subtle actions, and her proximity stirring an unexpected feeling within Mashima. It was a battle between his professional demeanor and the protective instinct Kamuro had skilfully ignited. Despite the initial firmness of his refusal, Mashima found himself faltering under Kamuro's earnest gaze.

She was persuasive, not with loud claims or passionate speeches, but with her vulnerability. The way her voice trembled slightly, her fingers nervously playing with the hem of her uniform, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears – it was hard to overlook.

"Mashima-sensei," Kamuro began, her voice dropping to a whisper. She moved closer, her eyes fluttering up to meet his. A soft, shy smile played on her lips, enhancing her demure persona.

Mashima found himself taken aback, not quite used to this softer side of Kamuro. His eyes unconsciously followed her movements, watching as she leaned closer, her hands carefully placed on the desk between them.

"I need to understand my classmates better, Mashima-sensei," she said, her voice almost a whisper. "You know them better than anyone. Can you help me?"

Mashima was silent, studying her. Her earnestness, her closeness was making it difficult for him to think straight. A battle was raging within him, between his professional duty to maintain confidentiality, and the instinct to aid his student who seemed so genuinely troubled.

After a moment, he sighed, his resolve crumbling. "Alright," he relented, "But remember, this information is confidential. It must not be misused."

"Of course, sensei," she replied, a triumphant smile on her face. With a quick thank you, she took the records and left, leaving Mashima to wonder about the strange turn of events.

As soon as Kamuro stepped out of the office, she found Akira waiting, a satisfied smile stretching across his face. "So, you charmed the 'dilf', eh, Kamuro?" He was all smugness and insufferable amusement.

Kamuro shot him a heated glare, her cheeks burning, her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides. "Shut up, Akira," she spat out, her voice a venomous whisper. "It was revolting. The perverted old man actually got turned on... I could practically smell the arousal wafting off him."

Her words were filled with a potent mix of humiliation and fury, her eyes blazing, her body tense. The experience, albeit necessary, had left her feeling violated, used. It was a bitter taste on her tongue, a sour note that refused to fade away.

Akira merely laughed, his amusement only growing at her furious reaction. "Well, Kamuro," he said, his voice teasing, "that just means you did a commendable job. Got the man all worked up just the way we needed."

"You can wipe that idiotic grin off your face, Akira," she seethed, her voice a dangerous whisper. "It wasn't funny. He... He got a boner. I could smell his excitement, for god's sake. It was repulsive."

At his words, Kamuro's eyes narrowed dangerously, her lips pressing into a thin line. "You think this is funny, don't you?" she snapped. "It was disgusting, Akira. I hope to never repeat anything like that again."

Despite her passionate protest, Kamuro knew that this was a necessary sacrifice. They had managed to secure vital information that could swing the game in their favor. It didn't mean she had to stomach the dirty details of the operation, or tolerate Akira's mockery.

"Let me make something clear, Akira," she growled, her gaze fixed on him, "You're the only one I'd ever consider doing something like this for. And only because it benefits us both. So, don't forget... I belong to you."

He paused for a moment, searching her face. "I want you to know," he continued, "how much I appreciate what you did. You've been brave and... and you've been doing an amazing job."

His words were sincere, his eyes reflecting the honesty of his sentiments. Kamuro looked at him, a bit taken aback by his words.

"Kamuro," he murmured, reaching out to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "You belong with us. And we... we are grateful to have you."

As he spoke, Kamuro felt a wave of relief washing over her. His words were like a soothing balm, easing the discomfort she had felt earlier. She nodded at him, a small, appreciative smile playing on her lips.

"Thank you, Akira," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

"Hey, Kamuro," Akira called out just as she started to walk away, a roguish glint in his eyes. "Did you ever consider that the teacher wasn't the only one flustered in there? I mean, with your...assets... It's a bit hard to concentrate on anything else, don't you think?"

The unexpected remark made Kamuro stop in her tracks, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. A moment of silence passed before she erupted into laughter, the sound bouncing off the school's cold walls. Despite his inappropriate joke, she knew Akira was only trying to lift her spirits.

"Only you would say something like that, Akira," she retorted, her laughter still lingering in the air as she rolled her eyes at him. "And for your information, it's not my problem if you can't concentrate."

"Hey, Kamuro," Akira called out just as she started to walk away, a playful glint dancing in his eyes. "Next time you're planning to seduce me, remind me to get you a costume that accentuates your...assets. With those curves on display, even Arisu's father would be handing over confidential documents to you."

Kamuro stopped dead in her tracks, surprise written all over her face. For a moment, she simply blinked at him, her mind processing his unexpected remark. Then, out of nowhere, a fit of laughter overcame her, filling the hallway with its infectious sound. Despite the shock of his bold statement, she understood that Akira was just trying to lighten the mood, to divert her attention from the earlier incident.

"Only if you promise to wear a butler outfit, Akira," she shot back, a teasing edge to her voice. She gave him a playful smirk before turning back and resuming her walk, her laughter echoing behind her.

Satisfied with her response, Akira grinned, his gaze following her retreating figure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
15.5K 325 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
2.7K 146 9
Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS, a school where only the cream of the crop, the top of the top, the elite, can enroll. It is a school know for...
9.7K 389 18
Kai Kayaba have had a very mysterious childhood. Although he was definitely smart, it was almost as if he didn't exist. Seeking a normal, high school...